>Manbij Jan 14
imgur.com/a/F5J0JQq
>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 23
>Venezuela getting CIA'd
>Fierce clashes breakout between US-backed forces and Arab tribe in west Raqqa
>Russia warns situation in Idlib is serious threat to Hmeimim Airbase
>US Congress votes to sanction anyone who does business with or provides financing to the Syrian gov, including the Sy intelligence&security services, or the Central Bank of Syria
>SAA kills several Turkish-backed rebels in new northern Hama attack
>Iraqi forces eliminate 43 ISIS terrorists along Syrian border
>report:Syria to begin using S-300 defense system in March
>Massive explosion rocks Afrin after bomb explodes near TFSA base
>Jaafari:UNSC should take action to stop israel airstrikes on Sy territories.Syria should do retaliatory strike on Tel Aviv Airport
>SAA on high alert as Israeli warplanes return to border
>Dez:IS on last legs in E Euphrates after losing Mozan village
>Russian military detected Israeli missile test over eastern Mediterranean
>German FM:Iranian airline banned from German airports over support to Syria not because of US pressure

Prev

Attached: 1545457384156.jpg (1500x2250, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR46cytQ-z0
reuters.com/article/media-russia-eyes-venezuela-base-for-air/media-russia-eyes-venezuela-base-for-aircraft-nezavisimaya-gazeta-idUSL8N1YH1KC
rt.com/news/449596-lavrov-remarks-venezuela-coup/
twitter.com/elikatakimoto/status/1088378063967174658/video/1
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1088379558926135296
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1088351163609739266
youtube.com/watch?v=zbp60IX_jFQ
soundcloud.com/moderaterebels/economy-venezuela-us-sanctions-regime-change-steve-ellner-episode-34
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reinder to ignore shitposters

based R&I

Callsign "winter" Donbas People's Militia, KIA by sniper. 01/05/1987 - 01/22/2019

Press F to pay respects

Attached: winter.jpg (453x604, 52K)

based gsg patritian

>...back home where they belong, no more Rockets or M’s being fired over Japan or anywhere else and, most importantly, no Nuclear Testing. This is more than has ever been accomplished with North Korea, and the Fake News knows it. I expect another good meeting soon, much potential!

>BREAKING
Just in: #Maduro just finished bombing the 2nd last supermarket and the #lasttoilletpaper factory in #Caracas and the people are starving and dont have nothing to wipe their bottoms. This is barbaric and has to stop #Libertad #FVA

>Hola, my name is Banita, I am 7 years old from Caracas. I have nothing to eat except my own poop. Please mister Drump liberate us from the dictator Maduro. Save da children of Venezuela! #HolocaustCaracas

Attached: Banita.jpg (805x450, 37K)

Will the Assad Curse™ protect Maduro lads?

Attached: 1483969079709.png (448x549, 292K)

Are you ready for WW3?

Attached: WW3 2019.png (780x416, 157K)

Thanks for the bread

I'm sure Joan K Remo will tweet about it

>outer/pol/ literally shilling for the CIA
They abandoned their principles the second Trump told them to. They don't actually have any political principles, they just fucking follow their leader.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

namefag, not tripcode

And I thought austrians were smart.

Leaving for a while, will update when I come back

Attached: vg.png (6300x6190, 1.71M)

thanks for the updates

>Idlib reclamation.
>Reclamation east of the Euphrates
>Balkans
>Ukraine
>Taiwan-China
>Venezuela
>Israel-Iran proxy fun
>South Africa
>Brexit and the threat it poses to the EU
>Civil unrest in Europe

Busy year ahead lads and we're not even out of January yet lmao.

>>Brexit and the threat it poses to the EU
Honest to God, do you actually think it will ever be passed and go through?

I seems like your ruling class is purposefully delaying it as much as possible until it gets kinda forgotten of they go, see we were better of staying or some shit like that.

>the threat it poses to the EU

Attached: espanla.jpg (800x800, 42K)

/ug/ when?

hey /vg/ looks close enough to /ug/ lol

like when you write BVLL

Coup attempt fails like all the last attempts
US and others have crossed the line now, no going back.
Colombian-Brazilian open invasion with US air,intel and logistical support
Communist guerilla insurgency in the hills and jungle funded by China which will ultimately require US boots on the ground to root out.
Loyalist military elements retain control over 60% of the country.
Russian detachments sent to secure their five controlling share oilfields(largest in Venezuela) to prevent US seizing them.

That's how it's going to happen. Not necessarily in that order.
Fucking Mercs 2 predicted this shit in 2008 lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=YR46cytQ-z0

It's not a coincidence all this is rapidly going down with warhawks and neo-cons like Rubio shilling for outright overthrows and seizures of resources when just last month literally between 10th-16th December all the media started reporting on Russia preparing to open an airbase for nuclear bombers. It massively angered the US when nuke bombers landed on a Venezuelan coastal island.
One such article:
reuters.com/article/media-russia-eyes-venezuela-base-for-air/media-russia-eyes-venezuela-base-for-aircraft-nezavisimaya-gazeta-idUSL8N1YH1KC

Attached: 1485746771230.jpg (761x563, 57K)

>Civil unrest in Europe
quite the hyperboles
never

434! Nicely done Gunshotta!

Firm handshakes to those that passed the bread!

Attached: assads bread.png (620x391, 430K)

Attached: bread or bread.png (1440x900, 320K)

xth for please die for Israel already you fucking goys

Attached: 199368_900.jpg (900x784, 212K)

Attached: bread.jpg (540x436, 129K)

>someone hasn't checked the member states impact stats
>someone doesn't know about the financial blackhole and increase to the remaining 27's contributions which the EU will FORCE members to pay for.

Germany alone has 800,000 jobs at risk,a full car industry collapse and an instant loss of 5% of its GDP.
All of this amid the violence,political upheavals and unrest across the failing experiment.

/ug/ basically goes on in the background everyday.

>Brazil invading
That is not realistic. Even General Mourão said we will not intervene militarily. We will probably end up paying for an intervention (bc we are now full blown lackeys of mutts) in some way or another, but won't have boots on the ground.

Turkey sending troops to Venezuela when?

Attached: 1467456728775.jpg (640x640, 79K)

You probably couldn't invade even if you wanted to, the terrain on the border would make war hellish.

>not Bananita

Attached: 1481575029543.jpg (750x936, 93K)

I would say 12,000+ injured civilians, 1700+ wounded police officers, 12 dead civilians and upto £9bn in damages and lost revenue due to the French crisis by an out of touch globalist elite and the increasingly open hostility between France and Italy as a crisis.
The (((media))) have been ordered to damage control or outright ignore it. So you see them shilling about brutal crackdowns in Venezuela and Zimbabwe but they don't use the same language about macron's government in France.

Even (((Wikipedia))) isn't keeping upto date with stats and events. With the last real update nearly 2 months ago.

If Turkey actually prevents the war in Venezuela... oh my...

Attached: lol.gif (460x258, 629K)

>Lavrov - US interfering in Venezuela? No need to ask Mueller to determine that

Russia accused the US of hypocrisy over its instigation of a coup in Venezuela, saying such actions are in sharp contrast to the outrage which Americans express over alleged interference in their own domestic political affairs.
The criticism came Thursday from Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who commented on Washington’s support for Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido.

>The US, which is paranoid about somebody interfering in their elections, even though they have no proof of that, themselves are trying to rule the fates of other peoples. What they actually do is interfere in their internal affairs. There is no need for [US special counsel Robert] Mueller to determine that.

The Russian minister said the speed of the developments on Wednesday indicated that the opposition’s move was likely orchestrated by foreign actors.

The US has been actively undermining the government of President Nicolas Maduro for years and encouraging the opposition to depose him.

Lavrov said the Venezuelan opposition should decide which nation’s interests are paramount to them.

rt.com/news/449596-lavrov-remarks-venezuela-coup/

Attached: lavrov.jpg (512x341, 24K)

Is anyone even saying assad must go anymore or has that meme died out?

Attached: 1526062037770.jpg (2298x3805, 914K)

Why isn't Russia helping Venezuela with military?

Attached: Confused Pepe.png (612x491, 22K)

Good idea kek

Probably died down. And people with those ideas finally got served real facts.
At least that's what happened, I hope.

Attached: Buffer.png (640x480, 389K)

2 more targets left

Attached: Gassad.png (1200x1320, 1.43M)

Russia sent nuclear bombers to Venezuela a while ago in a show of support, but there is nothing official.

The current coup attempt might not go anywhere and I doubt the USA will actually intervene outside of words of concern.

It's scary to think that these people mean nothing but something symbolic to the Anglo Zionist world order.

They are replaceable puppets worth shit.

twitter.com/elikatakimoto/status/1088378063967174658/video/1

>Escuchen los yanquis lo que les voy a decir!

>Tu a mi país no lo vas a intervenir!

>Vente pa ca que lo que te espera es palo!

>Seremos tu Vietnam Latinoaméricano!

Now I don't clamour for war. I hope that no intervention happens or the economy prospers with pure peace (basically I WANT THE BEST for venezuela).

but at the same time, I want to see mutts getting hacked off and put on liveleak videos by these crazy motherfuckers..

SEREMOS TU VIETNAM LATINAMERICANO!!!!

Attached: yumyumameridead.jpg (711x533, 93K)

Small groups could do it.
You only need an open arms smuggling route and a safe passage for training teams to teach anti Maduro volunteers. The people will do the rest.
That was openly being discussed on multiple outlets last night about how civilians there have old rifles and shotguns they aren't supplied by the west...yet.

This has long been planned since the days of Chavez. However Trump wanted to invade directly in 2017 but the DoD said it wasn't the right time well clearly the option is now there. I guess with their Syria failure and losing the middle east to Iranian and Russian influence has made them rethink priorities so a new boost to the failing "Pax Americana" we are living through will secure the Americas and is now the main aim alongside trying to curtail the rapidly expanding PLA navy in the Pacific which as of 2020 will be home to close to 70% of the entire USN.

We've got so used to the Pax Americana that entire generations will feel lost and confused if it ends as it would completely change the world order.

>The current coup attempt might not go anywhere and I doubt the USA will actually intervene outside of words of concern.
Well they have a new president and the people like him!

Maduro has almost no supporters left!

>Well they have a new president
Imagine being this uninformed, if i say my neighbor doesn't rightfully own his house and say some random homeless guy does instead does that make the homeless guy the new owner?

>Reports of additional Iron Dome batteries being deployed including near #Jerusalem. There are also reports of "Decree 8" for Iron Dome/Air Defense which is mobilization of reservists. This is being reported by Kan 11 News. #Israel #Gaza
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1088379558926135296

>#BREAKING: #IDF deploys #missile defense battery to protect Tel Aviv area amid heightened #security tensions on northern, southern borders, local media reports
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1088351163609739266

>Maduro has almost no supporters left!
The guys with the guns support Maduro

We probably couldn't invade, even though there have been joint operations b/w US, Colombia and Peruvian troops (see AmazonLog17 where 2000 soliders participated).
We also started sharing our Amazon secrets with burgers. This pissed off a lot of people here bc it was considered against the interests of our national defense.
But we will definetely become in debt for the next 20-30yrs. That will be the price for bringing peace to Venezuela.
Oh, and we have some of the best troops in the Amazon region. They know all the secrets of the rainforests.

Attached: th.jpg (1280x719, 104K)

This post is so innocent looking. Like it does not read as a shilling or trolling attempt, but genuine lack of knowledge.

Lurk some more.

During the last protests they already were using bombs against the police, these people have already been infiltrated by the CIA, probably most of the leaders are agents.

>Gaudio
umm can some one tell me who that is?
google tells me its a tennis player

Attached: 1526746138996.jpg (405x358, 30K)

Attached: Assad must go.jpg (516x1656, 175K)

desu its a double edge sword
its gonna hurt england alot too

> if i say my neighbor doesn't rightfully own his house and say some random homeless guy does instead does that make the homeless guy the new owner?

In Communism it does!

>The guys with the guns support Maduro
Not all of them, huge parts of police and military joined the new president in the night.

Also nice way of showing the true face of Communism!

Attached: What The Fuck?.png (1109x575, 485K)

Venezuela will be another game to impose more sanctions on russia and china
^^

Attached: olo.jpg (400x508, 59K)

>northern, southern borders

Attached: 1519410489056.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

>Small groups could do it.
Nah, we will have to pay for invasion logistics and have to buy some weapons to secure the border and modernize our military etc. Then, just like WW2, we will be in debt for decades.

>Gunshotta
doubt.jpge
anyway the Army said they will support the constitution
does that mean they will keep supporting maduro?

>huge parts of police and military joined the new president in the night.
This level of delusion should be illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=zbp60IX_jFQ

This isn't about Communism you stupid pleb

Attached: NoProofNoPoof.png (1136x933, 479K)

Yeah but it won't kill us. The way the EU experiment is set up is that if one falls, they all fall.

Eastern Europe is basically refusing everything Brussels says in acts of rebellion
Southern Europe is wallowing in debt and hostility towards Brussels
Western Europe is in the midst of civil unrest
Central Europe is status quo with its Ostrich politics
Northern Europe is a mix of rebellion and status quo with ignoring problems.

>umm can some one tell me who that is?

Some literally who from some small party in Venezuela who declared himself president. The guy studied in a DC university so he probably got into the CIA decades ago.

Alas, we have arrived.....

Attached: openthegates.jpg (640x411, 42K)

This explain Russia in one picture.

Attached: 1548340371186.jpg (960x640, 50K)

>D*ath metal
please at least act like you have double digit IQ

Attached: 1543780951536.png (939x1080, 977K)

look at it trying to understand

keep off the outer/pol/, you won't learn jack shit there.

Ghazi Raiders are niggers

its not screamo and its got well thought out lyrics.
Chuck Schrodinger is such a good fucking poet too..

I don't mean to dwell
But I can't help myself
When I feel the vibe
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
I close my eyes
And sink within myself
Relive the gift of precious memories
In need of a fix called innocence
When did it begin?
The change to come was undetectable
The open wounds expose the importance of
Our innocence
A high that can never be bought or sold
Symbolic acts, so vivid
Yet at the same time
Were invisible
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow
Do you remember when
Things seemed so eternal?
Heroes were so real...
Their magic frozen in time
The only way to learn
Is be aware and hold on tight
I close…

desu its pretty cool
Russia is a mystery of a country

>Afghan Regime getting BTFO
>Venezuela under attack by Mutts
>Bosnia starting shit with the Serb minority
Oh dear...

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

haram brother.

the song basically tells you that there is no such thing as a coincidence and to interpret everything in life with the symbolism behind it or its meaning...

at least thats what i get from it

>The guy studied in a DC university
Oh boy CIA really moving into Venezuela
hope we dont have to start baking /vg/

Attached: zUwqrhM.png (1280x720, 513K)

srpska secession when?

also
>anime reaction pic

Im sorry senpai
that sounds pretty cool
i just had a lot of people that shove scremo and just shreddy music down my throat and i have knee jerk against it

Attached: original.jpg (592x512, 30K)

You can tell how the coup was so pre-planned given how all the anti-war people had plenty of time to prepare responses already. Every single thing the opposition tries to do in Venezuela gets leaked before it happens, it's just embarrassing.

soundcloud.com/moderaterebels/economy-venezuela-us-sanctions-regime-change-steve-ellner-episode-34

Attached: 1492642303332.jpg (800x600, 197K)

Dunno, haven't received direct orders, what to make memes on, yet
^^

Attached: saa.jpg (485x750, 197K)

They're demanding that Srpska change it's name because they find Serbdom itself to be "offensive to minorities"

nu-Jow Forums is supporting US hegemony unironically. I hate this board

Attached: Iraqi_insurgents_with_guns,_2006.jpg (3600x2400, 1.51M)

Check the news, and Venezuela Twitter you Commie shill!

>>anime
>on Jow Forums
imagine my shock

Attached: 1546874236414.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Remember Idlib deal, Turkey bufferzone Kurd cucking.

2019 gonna be great

thankfully that group of officers blew their wad early trying to defect 7 days ago

its ok i hate that screamo shreddy shit too, i love songs with either beautiful lyrics or songs that i have a cultural/spiritual bond with

>be retard autist namefag
>make unsubstantiated claims
>probably confusing a few police defections with the entire armed forces like a retard
>hurr you r a schill!!!
The state of the people who come here from outer/pol/

Attached: 1523982903429.gif (480x270, 537K)

At this point I enjoy watching Turkey, Qatar and the Islamists BTFO the conservative/liberal establishment out of schadenfreude alone.

Attached: i6zw39wwnmyz.jpg (849x565, 260K)

Attached: isee.jpg (488x671, 34K)

you still eat banana and steak?
also what news site is best too keep up
CNN and FOX is still trash and RT has a bias here

Let me add I've seen people say "russian bots" here unironically now
Is this board dead?

>old saturn powerplant
>no cover for the engine

Attached: 1547785545860.png (269x187, 96K)

I should say central Europe is also having a problem with political terrorism with 2 Communist terror attacks in Germany earlier this month targeting the AfD and 11 recorded assaults of members of the AfD linked to Communist and Anarchist groups.

Let's not forget the rapid rise of populism and nationalism which is going to shatter the EU parliament in May many of whom are anti EU.
With the MEP's being dropped from 751 to 705 with the leaving of the UK.

It is in a way, sure the CIA wants the Oil, but so does Jewtin and (((China))).

They don't give a flying fuck about the people there, and the people hate that fat Communist Jew (Maduro is a Sepharic Jew) so much that they did a gigantic protest yesterday where they got shot by Maduros Commie army.

And hopefully /ug/ when Timoshenko gets elected in the spring.