Why don't we organize a movment to stop paying taxes?

There doesn't even have to be a full-blown civil war, just starve the beast.

Attached: 1491241491467.jpg (252x249, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE
youtu.be/6JsL3L6kQQE?t=618
youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/hYip_Vuv8J0
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep us posted, user

You first

Why don't we just fix the country?

That's the point, there has to be so many people doing it, that there isn't enough prisons to hold us all.

Hence, an organized movment.

You have to be 18 to post here

the people paying any useful amount of taxes to the fed, still have everything to loose by not paying.

it would take several million middle-class($100K) people changing their W4 to claim 10 to have any real effect.

Because most successful people (nobody on pol is successful) have things called families and homes and dont want to lose them.

Because Trump is a shill and it's beyond fixing?

Attached: .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.jpg (624x390, 61K)

No, balls should be required to post here, so that excludes you, leaf.

>Because most successful people are cowards
ftfy

I support this. Whites bear the tax burden of minorities, if we quit paying taxes then the whole system blows up. I'm tired of paying neocon and neolib paychecks. I'm tired of paying Tyrese and Julio's healthcare.
I'm so tired of working for people that mock me. I'm so tired of working for people I should be telling to fuck off out of my country

Attached: Ancap_Girl.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE

Im listening op

Attached: IMG_20180418_102301.jpg (1440x1321, 324K)

Yeah but the key is to get 1000s or millions stopping at the same time so the IRS can't fuck you.

Then we take the country back from all these crooked faggots when the pay stops.

"let's just stop paying taxes" is neither a particularly novel nor a brave concept, nor is it feasible. You will (hopefully) grow out of this edgy big brained libertarian phase and will inevitably either progress towards authoritarianism or being a homeless drug addict.

In the interim, I would like for you to explain to the class in detail the process of how everybody is supposed to simply "top paying taxes".

Attached: 1501790560963.png (1895x1181, 880K)

I agree with you user, if you could get 300 million Americans to stop paying property tax alone you'd have the gov't by the balls. You could get any changes you want, the body politic would just have to align behind a single idea. Unfortunately it's a pipe dream and could never happen because Americans are by and large selfish and incapable of coming together in any meaningful way outside of getting 9/11'd.

Why don’t you finish your homework first?

Every time one is started, and there have been many, suddenly people die or get arrested for fabricated crimes.

A simple message that would have immediate effect is educating people on their W-4's. You can write Exempt on your W-4 and immediately stop payroll tax deductions from your pay check. A good slogan might be "Give yourself a raise today"

Secondly. Stop filing returns. Make the IRS contact you for taxes they believe they are owed. Do not work for them, for free.

#AlexJones

been doing it forever. i refuse to work i have racism which is a disability that prevents me from holding a job so i get gibs baby

Because they will just garnish your wages and taxes are already on anything you buy including fuel.

Why the fuck don't you do it dude?. Serious question here.

Is it because (you're scared that you might go to jail and no one will follow?). If so that's a legitimate fear but everyone in some kind of fight has some kind of real fear.

If you're ONLY doing it so others will follow then you're doing it for the wrong reason.

I doubt ANY SINGLE PERSON that ever started a movement could tell the future and know the impact they would make and the people that will follow but that didn't stop them from doing what they did.

If you feel strongly enough then make the move and fuck if anyone follows. That's the mentality people are supposed to have but you watch so many fucking movies thinking it's easy to be a goddamn hero that you seriously talk this shit and believe it and think you're the same as people in history.

>Why don't we
There is no we.

Also, the IRS has already proven they will go after those they perceive as being on the political right so not paying taxes only gives the government more ammo.

>move to state with no sales tax
>withhold races until end of year
>don't file
Wow so hard.
Yeah definitely. You've got one user with you.

Attached: 1545111846948.jpg (1920x1200, 426K)

Why don't you suck an AIDS infested penis?

>t. IRS employee

>In the interim, I would like for you to explain to the class in detail the process of how everybody is supposed to simply "top paying taxes".

An orginised movement" where large numbers of people "stop paying taxes around the same time", how hard is that for you to understand? Or is it better to keep these fucking crooks in power forever, and play the left/right false paradigm game til the end of time?

Keep shilling for the (((central banks))), cuck.

Attached: 1539754299587.png (324x362, 45K)

This. Stop giving those faggots a loan

After you finish sucking mohammed off.

The real question is how can we kill 99.9999% of all humans on earth?

Good question.

>Why the fuck don't you do it dude?

Because I'll be killed and the movement will be co-opted/stopped because I don't have millions of people doing it with me.

Even with us paying our taxes, the state is fiscally insolvent.
Its going to crash at some point.

>An orginised movement" where large numbers of people "stop paying taxes around the same time", how hard is that for you to understand?

lol. That's as far down as this nigga can plan. I think he means the technical aspects dumb fuck. Like how will I know that YOU stopped paying so that I can stop paying at that point either?. You expect me to just take your word?. You going to have the 100 million people stop paying taxes and get fucked up and in trouble while YOU didn't even stop paying and watch us all fry and shit?. What's going to be your excuse?. You payed and didn't execute the movement because as a leader you need to stay out of jail to direct and lead the movement?.

yes because all 325,000,000 americans are going to move to Delaware, Montana, Oregon, or New Hampshire, somehow find property without paying taxes on that, find a source of non-taxable income, stop paying fuel taxes, and expect all businesses to follow suit without being penalized by the government. sounds like a solid plan.

If you can't provide a detailed plan as to how your plan is going to take place, you don't have a plan. what you're providing me is an ends, not the means to said ends. The fact that your only "argument" is calling me a cuck shill because you can't accurately detail your plan while posting an image of an NPC brainlet is top irony. I for one, propose that we all grow wings and fly to Ancapistan, don't ask me how we're going to do it, it should be obvious.

Attached: 1516876199711.jpg (300x300, 48K)

>Because I'll be killed and the movement will be co-opted/stopped because I don't have millions of people doing it with me.

killed for not paying taxes?. How old are you, real talk?.

The worst you risk is going to jail and shit and that probably wouldn't even happen. You'll probably make the news and get out of jail if you agree to pay and maybe do some time.

If you lived in Iran or some shit your fear probably wouldn't be too ridiculous. Those people have something to fear. A plan like yours could get them arrested and tortured (like REAL torture) to death like that journalist.

>Like how will I know that YOU stopped paying so that I can stop paying at that point either?

That's the problem, hence "organizing a fucking movement"

Cool story, bro
(keep cuckin' canuck)

once the civil war begins, everyone fighting will more than likely not pay taxes, so it'll be a two pronged initiative

Wow, look at all that argument. Looks like you don't have a plan. Good luck child. I recommend your first step is to tell your parents to stop paying taxes, that way you can start a revolution AND have more set aside for your allowance, two birds one stone nigger!

Attached: 1529088993605.jpg (640x504, 57K)

>killed for not paying taxes?. How old are you, real talk?.

No, I ment I'd be killied for trying to start a movement if it looked like it was going anywhere. If I stopped paying taxes, alone, I'd probably be jailed, which is the point of having a actual fucking movment behind you.

The Irish war of Independence was fought that way.

Basically the IRA burnt out police stations and courthouses so the English couldn't
use their legal system here, then the IRA set up Irish courts when the English were
unable to continue ruling an area.

If you could manage that peacefully it could work again.

Also: Boycott is an old Irish legal practice but became popularised internationally as
"the Boycott" when people used it against a british man called "Boycott" in mayo

>nobody can start a movement without being killed
>you can't have a movement without somebody starting it
>therefore the obvious solution is to have a movement to start your movement
Genius

You and your shitty country are beyond-fucked, no one gives a fuck about your opinion. Now stop crying and go smuggle more meat and dairy on the way back from cleaning Trudeau's balls, faggot.

Attached: 1545974869538.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Well you pay taxes when your fat ass goes and buy mountain dew (Hitler did nothing wrong)

>No, I ment I'd be killied for trying to start a movement if it looked like it was going anywhere

Nah, I mean I guess I see what you're saying but I still see it as a bit ludacris. Like I said the United States doesn't do that kind of shit. Not sure if Jow Forums convinced you that CIA offs common folk like Russia and other fucked up countries but I don't see it that way. You're trying to get people to stop paying taxes also, not assassinate the president. That would be real treason.

I mean I'm sure you are passionate about what you're saying but if the movement looked like it would go anywhere then you should be proud to get killed for it. I never started a movement but you can guess it wouldn't be easy. And jail is a risk but the bare minimum risk. What kind of risk would you willingly accept to start a movement?. Truth be told there is still risk even with millions of people doing something like this.

Lol you think 300 million are the ones that are net tax payers? Whites are the only demographic that pays more than they recieve in taxes. We only need enough whites to tip the scale to stop paying

Attached: Merchant_Reality_is_a_simulation.jpg (500x682, 137K)

If your plan had any substance to it, you would be able to describe it to me, and would be inclined to do so to shut me up and prove me wrong, since you haven't done such and can only resort to newfag tier ad homs about my country instead (while hiding your flag of course), it's blatantly obvious that you know you don't have an actual argument, and it's apparent to everybody else too. How much in taxes did you pay last year by the way, just out of curiosity?

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Tell me exactly how this is going to happen. First step. Go.

Attached: 1527332097217.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Withhold taxes btw, not races. Fucking phone

We should speed along the process

Okay, first step. How do you get all of the tax paying white people to move to one of the four aforementioned states?

I can't hear you from the sound of Trudeau's balls slapping against your chin.

Next.

Attached: 1546054913555.gif (490x360, 3.49M)

show your flag child

>Like I said the United States doesn't do that kind of shit.

Operation Northwoods

ok. Opened up the Wikipedia on that and really looks a bit long to read and then spit back my thoughts on it in a reasonable amount of time I want to devote to this thread. I did read 1962 in there. If it's like something that happened back then we're a long way from 1962 man. Times were different then.

Could you give me a tl;dr on it?. I'd like to know because seems like that idea is driving a phobia of yours of your own government. (I'm assuming you're American).

>tl;dr on it?

No, read more, this is why we're in such a fucking mess.

Also:
Air America
Iran Contra
Gulf of tonkin incident (the false flag that got us into Vietnam)
Operation Gladio
Project monarch

and ask yourself why Opium production has gone up 90% from 2001 when we entered Afghanistan (nothing to do with the CIA shipping it back here to sell, oh no)

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 17K)

Every single white person that withholds taxes is speeding along the death of the machine.
If we get a just thousand tax paying whites to stop paying their taxes then we'd undermine the whole system. I'd we get 10 thousand then it will topple in a year.

Attached: 20190124_082109.jpg (1440x2455, 656K)

>No, read more, this is why we're in such a fucking mess.

You're the mess in this thread. Stay away from Jow Forums. It's fucking you up.

It has no relevancy to what he's implying it does. Operation Northwoods was a plan by the CIA and DoD to justify a war against Cuba (and inevitably therefore the Eastern Bloc and USSR) by a series of false flags against first Cubans (civilians and military), which would be blamed on Americans to create legitimate anti-American violent sentiment, and then to use that as the fabricated context for false flag attacks against Americans (civilians and military), which would be blamed on the now hostile Cubans. Typical myopic CIA nigger horsecockery without regard for potential consequence. The plan was rejected by JFK and obviously never implemented, a decision almost certainly influenced by the failure that was the Bay of Pigs.

This 16 year old faggot has no idea what he's talking about and won't be able to explain it to you

>middle class

I'm sure all 14 of them could ororganize something

damn. Makes sense. The kid is just fucked. I he thinks he's a leader/hero that has what it takes to start a movement when he can't even type up a short tl;dr to educate me on something. He's only willing to fight if it literally involves doing nothing.

stfu that's not real. if being racist got me gibs I'd be like that nigger getting 8 grand a month in food benefits.

Fuck off shill, now ask me why someone like Gary Webb would shoot himself twice in the head for exposing CIA drug dealing.

You going to disprove any of this shit, or just remain a useless NPC faggot?

You can type and give hand-jobs at the same time? Impressive.

Attached: 1544331855101.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

All revolutionaries think they will be leaders during the revolution and bureaucrats afterwards

>couldn't so much as summarize something he pretends to understand for the sake of relevancy
>calls others NPCs
>calls others shills
wew lad

>11 posts by this ID
you sure put a lot of effort into opposing ideas you dont care about and think are useless.

>pic related

Attached: genesis.jpg (590x272, 81K)

>can't even type up a short tl;dr to educate me on something.

I'm not hear to babysit morons who can't be bothered to read.

>he thinks he's a leader/hero that has what it takes to start a movement

Not really, I was simply pointing out way to end the endless corruption and take the country back from the brink, but I guess NPCs like the pretty flames.

It's called crypto

>You going to disprove any of this shit

I can prove that you have no plan for your plan. Screw the historics. What I know for a fact is that you're so incompetent you don't know how to organize a movement in 2019. It's the easiest it's ever been. Shit you can do text and reach millions at the same fucking time on secure communication and don't even need to leave your fucking HOUSE and you still can't even execute a movement. I wonder how lost you'd be if all you had was horses and morse code.

>Not really, I was simply pointing out way to end the endless corruption and take the country back from the brink

What are you pointing out?. What we need to do?. You don't even know how to do it how the fuck you going to educate people on how to start a movement?.

>he doesn't come to Jow Forums to argue with retards
you must be here for the circlejerk. /ptg/ is >>>>>> thataways

Satoshi Nakamoto means "Central Intelligence" in Japanese. Crypto is just another trojan horse towards their cashless NWO system.

If you really wanted to starve the beast wouldn't you just take advantage of tax loopholes and/or collect as many gov't benefits as possible

nigger if you can't even succinctly convince a handful of retards in a thread on Jow Forums as to how your plan is going to work and why people should follow, you're never going to convince 150 million+ taxpayers in America to follow your "movement". What are you going to do, call them shills if they have any questions?

>starve a beast that millions of other people are feeding
Not how this works. Also why it does no good to keep your money out of the bank to spite the kikes etc

There are people who don't pay taxes for years and risk going to jail and don't give a shit and here you are feeling too alone and scared to do it. People already started your movement and all you have to do is follow them, lol. You're still too scared to do it. Shit I think Trump is one of them.

>This meme again
fuck off schizo

Attached: assangecrypto.png (620x310, 135K)

more interested in a new 1776, non-white killing and all.

>decentralized globalism

Attached: 1522444982588.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Way ahead of you bud.

Attached: F17BAA98-CA4E-41E4-9A7B-20C56C385C2A.jpg (762x464, 126K)

>I can prove that you have no plan for your plan. Screw the historics. What I know for a fact is that you're so incompetent you don't know how to organize a movement in 2019

Who says I wasn't casting feelers out to maybe start a movement, hmm? (not anymore, though because fuck you guys)

>What are you pointing out?.

What, you can't read?

>What we need to do?.

I told you already, Jesus.

>You don't even know how to do it how the fuck you going to educate people on how to start a movement?.

How can I educate someone who is too lazy to read a wikipedia paragraph?

You're clearly beyond my help anyway.

youtu.be/6JsL3L6kQQE?t=618
10:18

This movement is called sovereign citizens and it’s the reason they were listed as the most dangerous movement in America for most of the past 20 years. They absolutely fear the anti tax movement.

Attached: 1550A895-F296-4014-A37C-CAF13F94B3E9.jpg (1242x1844, 1.03M)

If you think crypto will be truly de centralized you are a retard, ever heard of a beta-test?

But it's not a meme you fucking loser, and if you're parents wernt siblings you'd know that

If all whites disappeared from America tomorrow, would the taxes collected from everyone else suffice? What would be the global reaction?

This fucking boomer

Attached: 1518617351358.jpg (750x735, 37K)

hey, if you kill yourself then the government can't get you to pay taxes?.

>come to Jow Forums with your brilliant revolutionary idea
>encourage everybody else to participate but not you, because you're scared
>call people shills when they ask you to explain the details
>get mad when people ask you why you can't explain yourself
>Y-YOU DON'T DESERVE ME!!!1
my fucking sides

Attached: 1520944979252.jpg (646x687, 69K)

See
If whites stop paying the deficit will explode

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-115429_iFunny .jpg (1425x1068, 452K)

Great contrbution, good job disproving, you're parents/aunt and uncle are proud.

Attached: 1542045599892.png (420x420, 165K)

This is the actual goal of the shutdown.

Death & Taxes

Can you seriously still not tell that nobody here cares/likes/listens/ or even gives a fuck about you yet?

Attached: aj.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

he makes more sense than you do. I'd follow him into a movement before I follow you and fucked up thing is YOU'RE the one here trying to recruit people. How many times a day do you fuck up this bad?.

Over the past two years, the Left has increasingly shown us one very important thing about themselves: They cannot be reasoned with. They have zero qualms with concocting outright lies for the purposes of conducting smear campaigns against completely innocent men, women, and children. They are wholly impervious to reality, and couldn't care less whether what they say or believe has any factual basis. They deliberately evade, misquote, drop context, and otherwise shyster their way through any attempt at rational discussion. And they do all of this while marching toward their one goal: Your extermination, culminating in the total destruction of the West.

The Left has been in open war against us for decades. They have known this and have acted according to this aim. We, however, have largely failed to acknowledge their intentions, and too many of us have wrongfully attempted to treat the Left as if it were populated by "misguided idealists" who simply need to be educated and persuaded by logic. It is, however, a grave error to think that the mindless beast with the goal of ripping out your throat has any interest in your arguments against it.

There is but one thing the Left understands: Brute force. It is a matter of self defense, and the only rational way to deal with an enemy that is openly and explicitly bent towards your destruction is to obliterate it completely with every means at your disposal. This is not a game; they are out for blood and power, and they mean to get it. Our very lives and the survival of civilization itself quite literally depends upon eliminating these vermin that have infiltrated our nations like a vile cancer.

Organized leadership will come. In the meantime, you know best where your talents and creativity lie. Use them now in the most brutal way that makes sense to you.

Attached: up3oHxNleHlCQlFf86.png (900x550, 78K)

argumentum ad populum only works on high school kids like you my boy

>IRS employee
makes 100K a year, saves nothing, must eat a soup line during shutdown. Don't feel bad for, man.

youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/hYip_Vuv8J0
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4

Varg the ultimate...blackpill?

I would't have you in any movement with me brah, in fact I'd leave if there were people as stupid as you there.

And yet you can't leave this thread... sad, huh? are you lonely? or angry from constant hunger because they put the price of meat and dairy up, yet again, because of the 100000 Jamals they imported this week?

Kek, complete fucking loser.

Attached: 1548033824372.gif (286x204, 844K)

Gov shutdown would be the best time to do something as well.