Racial politics trump religious ones

Serbs, not Bosniaks are the real roaches. Daily redminder subhuman serveshits fought for the turks and mixed with them just like they mixed with other roaches that lived in Serbia and nearby.

Attached: 188EC501-968C-498C-99D3-C18130195342.jpg (1522x864, 387K)

It can be easily seen that serves carry gypsy, southron, north african and turk shitbloods

Keep in mind that most overtly christian zealots within European anti-immigration groups usually have no problems with mixed raperoaches that share their faith

Attached: E69B0D90-A9C9-4D1C-A984-6BFA490047B1.png (900x700, 438K)

Serbia....

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were “heroic antinazis” in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik mixed cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Iran, Costa Rica and Northern Ireland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV- but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Why are you so shit?

Yours truly,
Fuck off

>His palms are sweaty, arms weak, fat around the belly.
>Cumstains on his shirt from last week, moms tendies.
>He's nervous, but on the surface he looks fat and greasy.
>Makes another thread but hes still SEETHING.

Attached: smug_chetchink.jpg (200x283, 21K)

You do understand that Serbians cause “butthurt” in the same way niggers and arabs do?

Dumb ugly stupid chimps that destroy themsocial order and aesthetic composition of nations they dwell in

testimony of Ramiza Gurdić:

>I saw how a young boy of about ten was killed by Serbs in Dutch uniform. This happened in front of my own eyes. The mother sat on the ground and her young son sat beside her. The young boy was placed on his mother's lap. The young boy was killed. His head was cut off. The body remained on the lap of the mother. The Serbian soldier placed the head of the young boy on his knife and showed it to everyone. … I saw how a pregnant woman was slaughtered. There were Serbs who stabbed her in the stomach, cut her open and took two small children out of her stomach and then beat them to death on the ground. I saw this with my own eyes.

Testimony of Kada Hotić:

>There was a young woman with a baby on the way to the bus. The baby cried and a Serbian soldier told her that she had to make sure that the baby was quiet. Then the soldier took the child from the mother and cut its throat. I do not know whether Dutchbat soldiers saw that. … There was a sort of fence on the left-hand side of the road to Potocari. I heard then a young woman screaming very close by (4 or 5 meters away). I then heard another woman beg: "Leave her, she is only nine years old." The screaming suddenly stopped. I was so in shock that I could scarcely move. … The rumour later quickly circulated that a nine year old girl had been raped.

Attached: 998621EC-42B2-4376-8212-9E5CA8C891F5.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

>*dabs on the cuck*

Attached: 135.png (318x308, 169K)

...Serbs are most Nordic?

t. coastlet gypsy
And most sandnigger + gypsy. Nothing can be balanced with those subhuman mutts

Attached: A5C8DBBB-2F2D-4468-9432-798CB6B962AE.jpg (640x433, 95K)

Looks like no one is perfect there, but Serbs have already got most Nordic in them

serbs? not white? how dare you say that?

Attached: serbs_white.jpg (822x901, 93K)

Why would we want to be lumped in with a bunch of pussies that keep talking about how pretty their hair and skin is?

Give me more salt please.

Attached: Top-10-Tallest-Male-Nations-on-the-Earth.png (850x278, 35K)

Those would be Slovenians, and anyway US niggers and mulattoes would be “more Nordic” than Serbs being 20-55% Scots-Irish/English after all.

You can’t simply be “more” something, when you are a raperoach. Heres how race works since your bydlovatnik ass clearly has issues figuring that out

human European tribe + roach = subhumans
t. Dyke PM, least racist nation of Europe

Attached: 536E64B9-0B6F-4E49-90C0-A5CB5A3953DA.png (674x758, 772K)

You don't even have a nation dude, you're off leeching in the UK.

Attached: mhsl.jpg (228x221, 13K)

>Those would be Slovenians
Not Balkans at all
My previous point stands

I am sorry. I am sorry. Serbs are true white people

Attached: serbs_imp_turks.jpg (800x600, 150K)

We've been trying to tell you this for years.

Attached: 1427926678834.png (423x589, 171K)

I want a white Muslim to step on my balls and call me a bitch

Heh

Attached: Sраin.jpg (800x424, 202K)

I'm telling you, we don't care about your skin.

All I care is you Subserbs are making these threads every day spilling spaghetti which is the top comedic material.

Also pic related... Guess where it was taken friend.

Attached: purearyans.jpg (700x467, 74K)

Looks pretty white to me.

>You don’t even have a nation

Said the North African-south asian hybrid, whose “empire” lasted less than 50 years and sole emperor of which was ethnic Bulgarian
What the fuck is Balkans? I don’t speak subhuman (persian)

Your “point” can’t stand because there is no point. Serves are subhumans taurid armenoid gypsy turks that won’t look outside of pakistan. Slovenians, Croats and Bosniaks on the other hand are objectively native to Europe
>skin
Have you seen your skulls?
Might have to do with you being a southron leech in a human nation

Attached: 33B2F1E7-EAC4-4D19-BF18-CD73CCB04D83.jpg (1600x1011, 303K)

>flag
Ahmed I...

Attached: 1546628942176.jpg (240x240, 9K)

You are a cuck stable boy without a nation raging about actual men with an actual nation.

I don't care about skulls, skin, whatever. Real men don't need to be a part of a group to feel strong, real men accomplish shit.

Fake men shout pathetic insults into the void of their insecurities.

Attached: 343.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>Serbia
>Accomplishing shit

>cuck
>stable boy
Pure projection, zero substance, purely Serbian NPC behaviour

Real men are loyal to their tribe, family, friends and nation. Serbs are the opposite of real European men in all regards. No tribe, no family, no nation, no true idea of friendship or kinsmanship.

Your people are made of lying ugly mixed whores

Attached: 86800F1B-F07E-4F25-AF95-A99F413EEC88.jpg (2036x1920, 1.07M)

Gib serb boipucci.

Attached: Andreja-Pejic-out-in-New-York103.jpg (1000x1500, 351K)

guess wehre the pic was taken

Attached: 1542578528912.jpg (1000x541, 94K)

guess where the pic was taken

ahahaha little cock roaches fucking ass lickers cocksuckers literal bitches

Attached: 1519196336583.jpg (900x510, 161K)

ööö ööö ööö fuck me putin

Attached: 1542653765588.jpg (697x394, 50K)

slurp slurp sucky sucky

Attached: 1530602528564.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: 1539850743012.png (556x619, 278K)

paying the tax in limo with his cock sucking lips

Attached: 1534197834744.png (935x696, 484K)

>serbs not bosniaks
LITERALLY BOTH
fucking yugoroach villagers all pointing fingers at each other, you're all vermin

>muslim vs christian thread

Attached: 10b2bf5136.jpg (1587x2560, 806K)

an argument based o the exception and not the norm is a pretty weak argument.

Op is making a point about race and not religion I think.

Serbs are far and away the dumbest knuckledraggers on this board and that's saying something given my flag

>roaches like the ultimate Emperor of roaches that genocides Russian Slavs
t.urk in Vienna

Attached: 2B732A01-6782-40F8-A099-7EF4784CCA1B.jpg (1300x956, 223K)

Serbians are the superior ones and the good guys. You are just a butthurt muslim immigrant.

Are you implying that we have a bunch of Russians infesting our country like the germ mans do with t*rks? What is even your argument?
>throwing a bunch of insults like a woman
>my sides

You are in a foreign country leeching of their gibs, serving as ballast for their governments to make more loans from the bankers. And you spend your time here shouting at the sky over and over.
What do you know about loyalty, family, tribe and nation? You abandoned yours expat.

Bottom line is, we don't bow to globalists, we don't bow to bullies. Our nation survived horrors and still stands. Every time we are kicked down we get back up.
And it's killing you inside, you will never get that honor. Once you sell your soul it doesn't come back. All you can do, is SEETHE and shout empty insults at the face of a man laughing at you.

Attached: khhh.jpg (330x319, 120K)

Kek

>turks
False. Balkan was never dominated by wh*Te dogs. They were always a minority and they will pay for their transgressions againsts us. They tricked my people into identifying with that demonic kind but at least Serbs are somewhat resistant, for now.

>Our nation survived
>we get back up
Who’s we? Whatever pure Slavo-Dinaric Serbian blood was left by the 19th century, it disappeared during the Serbofication when you started mass mixing with gypsies, grekshits, caucasian merchants and albos.

Your ethnicity is crushed with no survivors mind a few Serbs left in Vojvodina and RS.
>Serbs are somewhat resistant
t. Krajina servian rat
They are ruled by a dyke and aid the “refugees”

Idc I support the serbians.

I am a proud Croat and most importantly not wh*Te. You're like 5% over here but still cause too much damage. I hope we wake up and butcher you all.

I mean, you can claim that all you want.
Our men are still men. Our women are still women. And our nation is our nation, and it will stay that way come hell or high water.
No matter how much it offends the cucks.

Attached: 1548338340882.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

o rly?

nice try shitskin

Attached: 123234221488.jpg (953x574, 151K)

>you can claim that
I’m not claiming anything. It’s a fact of your genetics and history
>Our men are still men
t. rap central of Europe
Let’s compare group shoots, Dusan.

Attached: F73DF08B-4C2E-4560-9721-9AC3BA2DE273.jpg (675x450, 62K)

Both groups are pretty swarthy. I know one Bosnian girl who is blonde hair + blue eyes though.

As someone who grew up in Austria (biggest ex yugoslav diaspora) I can 100 percent confirm that Serbians are on average swarthier than both Croats and Bosnians.

Whatever helps you calm down the 'tism.

Attached: svetovid-four-headed-god.jpg (699x686, 352K)

>no burka
I'm of dissapoint.

>implying Slavic Gods would accept mixed niggers to Zali Meda

raperoach serve Slav pagan - I’ve seen everything

Attached: 0500CDB9-99B7-41D8-897B-F452555EFD46.jpg (544x371, 43K)

What's your goal here on this thread?

Attached: question .gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Serbs are not Nordic. But serbs, along side other ex-yu ethnicities are dinaric. Both dinaric and Nordic genes are proto europian. Which means both are native to Europe. Unlike indo-europians.

Nords used to live in balkan. Before they migrated north at the end of last ice age.

Attached: 81692.jpg (700x394, 69K)

It's just an image you spaz. See you later, when you're back to being interesting.

N*rds and Dinarics are not in any way related. Stop wh*Tewashing us.

>But serbs, along side other ex-yu ethnicities are dinaric
They are like 1/5 E1b mutt and part gypsy/caucasian/north african. Dinarids peak in Bosnian Croatia, Bosnia, Dalmatia and coast

Modern Serbs are basically turkish remnants, gypsies, avars, grek sandnigs and bulgarians that had a Slavic tongue imposed on them