Went from pariahs to heroes in less than 4 days

>went from pariahs to heroes in less than 4 days
>trump invites them to the white house for some wendy's
>currently drafting up libel lawsuits for blue check twitter journalists, about to become even more rich
>swimming in right-wing/conservative sympathy pussy
>whole incident has only entrenched his beliefs further, vindicating that he is on the right side of history

how did it all go so well?

Attached: covi.png (340x587, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZhDGaQMS4
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&feature=youtu.be&t=8295
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/01/23/tribal-elder-in-viral-standoff-video-was-not-a-vietnam-veteran-military-records-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NATIVE NIGGERS BTFO

Why do Irish have such a stake in mutt politics? It's always leprechauns I see doing running commentaries on this shit like they're preparing to cast for the special olympics.

well they were a non country in Britain’s sphere of influence that is now a non country in America’s sphere of influence

Based

Attached: IMG_6598.jpg (1024x758, 134K)

Are you fucking kidding? There are people who still hate his guts
Look at the interview of him, he looks nervous as fuck and the interviewer is still egging him on like he did something wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=c8ZhDGaQMS4
peep the like:dislike ratio

fuck this country's left wing news, they LITERALLY want to kill children because they were MAGA hats

>want to kill children because they were MAGA hats
It's not because they wear MAGA hats. It's because they are wh*Te.

>burger politics
>literally whos dancing around playing drums and yelling at each other on the street
what did they mean by this

Why are niggers always so butthurt?

And for that they are based

>did anyone say....build the wall?
What a ridiculous interviewer

>Lesson learned
Imagine it took a twitter shitstorm for you to learn you shouldn't throw kids into a woodchipper because they hold opinions different from your own

>to heroes
lol since when. They’re still a bunch of faggot magakiddies. As far as I know nothing’s changed.

Hundreds of journalists have begun to delete and backtrack on their tweets in the wake of all this

Personally, they should be all hunted into the dirt. It is now career suicide to mock these boys

Attached: fired.png (1319x833, 1.05M)

magakiddies are based, and you're faggot

>Everyone sees kid disrespecting vet
>Make fun of him
>Jow Forums turns him into the saviour of the white race

Be honest now, you guys only like him because he looks way better than the average right-winger

Attached: Karen Worry.gif (240x240, 46K)

But I thought vietnam vets were baby killing murderers? Make up your mind, leftoids

>MAGAts demand their safe spaces angrily part 2063

Attached: smug satania.jpg (540x539, 34K)

the saddest thing is that he probably thinks he is white

>native lied about being a vet
>native rushed to the kid's face to join in the white bashing black israelite
>Namefag
>mutt

It's amazing how many negatives are shoved in this one post.

burger politics (right now as you are seeing it) is perfectly explained in a certain segment of this BBC documentary, just replace Russia/Putin with America
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&feature=youtu.be&t=8295
2:18:14 if the timestamp doesn't stick

it's literally just theatre and a distraction to what is happening

Attached: hmmm.png (652x329, 29K)

>he looks way better
He looks like an effeminate sissy.

This is an 18+ site
He still has baby teeth lmao

>Everyone against Trump is a left winger
brrraaapppp

That "Vet" was a refrigerator technician who lied about serving in Vietnam

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/01/23/tribal-elder-in-viral-standoff-video-was-not-a-vietnam-veteran-military-records-show/

>militarytimes

This kid :
>the face of white resistance
>the denunciator of leftist madness
>the smile of white superiority

You :
>obese slug
>can't word an argument
>stupid as shit

Hello where is the proofs.jpg
Have you seen a white supremacist rally?Tell me he doesn't look 100x better than those inbreds combined

lmao LITERALLY defending a 14-year old the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: BB3B1F03-5A84-416B-8C17-F02949DF62F1.jpg (500x495, 60K)

gay virgin freak

I'm not from Jow Forums
What's your problem with 14yo?
Typical american talking about stuff he doesn't understand with an holier than thou attitude

>Literally have a right wing propaganda company backing them and writing all their statements for them

Yeah really based, can't even speak for themselves.

>The Native was protesting the Dakota pipeline
Okay nevermind I support the kid now

Attached: cute 21.jpg (607x714, 51K)

you absolutely are pierre lol

They look better than you for sure fagapore. you are an ugly chinese singaporean

feel free to believe what you want but as I said I'll post updated pics soon

Attached: small smug.png (435x486, 199K)

>faggot insulting people just based on their looks
The cringe.... is extreme....

you look like a moonfaced gookshit

What shits me is all these death threats are fine coming from reporters, producers etc. etc.

If somebody even leaning right (Or god forbid, tweeted #maga) had done the same, they would have been instantly banned from twitter

The BLACK Isrealites wuz on dem streets spreadin' KNOWLEDGE about how bitch ASS crackas b stealin' history. Wuz just the avr-eege day in the united stayz of america. Then a bunch of so called CHRISTIANS approached, they b talkin shit and makin' RACIST chants. So what the brothas do, they holla back at dem white devil fools, yo. And guess what happened next y'all? A bunch of SO CALLED native "americans" approached. They wuz fools too, bangin dey drumz thinkin they hot as can be. Thinkin they cool. But dey ain't even tha REAL native americans.

Attached: tqQRQhM.jpg (500x500, 47K)

feel free to post your face

Attached: kaede_lurk.png (575x720, 367K)

bump

And that’s a good thing.

kek, noice indeed. fuck the libtards/

America should be nuked

BAN ASSAULT SMIRKS NOW

why are native americans so pathetic they should just stop existing tbqh

Attached: elgoblinomutt_iueihfakdauwbk.png (1866x1071, 118K)

Attached: IMG_2794.jpg (600x566, 30K)

american politics have become infused with entertainment

Attached: 1438665228395.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

Das Rite!

never forget that irish americans and especially bostonians funded the IRA's terror campaign, that is until it came to their door on 9/11 and then the boston marathon bombing

Am I the only one that finds it weird that the entire country has a shitstorm over some kid smiling a little?
Like nobody here would care about something like that but americans are so tensed up that they jump at each other over the most trivial bullshit.
It shows how beta they are because Europeans at that point would be in a civil war already.

what does 9/11 have to do with the IRA idiot

Attached: 1511511968695.png (1470x952, 1.06M)

IRA might have been freedom fighters but they were also terrorists

nobody would have cared if they didnt wear the stupid maga hats, i think that actress who compared the maga hat is the modern day equivalent to the klan hood was right

republicanism has nothing to do with islamism
just because groups use violence doesnt mean they are related

Das a gripe jok

Attached: lololol.gif (128x127, 17K)

look i get that we treated you like shit but stop being stupid pretending a bombing campaign wasnt terrorism

Will I live to see racial holy war and teh rope day?

Don’t disappoint me armericans, judging form my family’s hisdtory, if I don’t die from accident or stupidity I only have 52 year left!

It's a country of absolute nonces. The same people outraged that people are insulting a kid are the same people who insulted the Parkland kids like David Hogg and the same people outraged at that are the ones insulting this kid.

Never mind the wall, they should just put a giant dome over the whole country.

Why are americans so emotional? Some random people shouting in video is enough to get them all huffy.

The reality is digital press is dying because investors are starting to realize there is no money to be made in it. Buzzfeed is laying off 20% of its staff this month. The only way for it to be profitable is to force articles that get people really emotionally invested and drive a lot of clicks. So as soon as an incident like this occurs journalists try to milk it for all its worth, even if that means lying and sending death threats.

Do Americans pronounce 'rite' and 'right' differently?
As in:
>Rite of passage
>Take the next right

Americans will care 10x as much about this video as the fact that their government has been shutdown for over a month and almost a million people aren't getting paid this month. Odd people.

Second native genocide when? Those faggots cause shit in this nation far too much, they’re often commies too

Based kid did absolutely nothing wrong
Fuck niggers, fuck amerindians, fuck spics and fuck janny

Attached: IMG_20190123_090916.jpg (700x915, 50K)

it wasn't ISLAMIC terorism though you inbred northern fuck

youre both missing the point, 9/11 was a wake up call for americans and made them distance themselves from all terror groups. thats why funding for IRA fell

Rude, what would your great-great-grandmother think?

yeah i wouldn't mind getting me cock blown off in the pub so long as mikey made the bomb, not mohammed

>you'll never be a based smug white American zoomer

just end it

Turns out Chief Stolen Valor Phillips didnt only lie about being a Veteran the song he was singing turns out to be a hostile chant/song.
So he wasnt being peaceful he was being confrontational.

>people are still talking about this little faggot
the absolute state of political discussion on Jow Forums

A bombing campaign against a hostile country isnt terrorism.

My bloodline is pure after those savages beheaded one of my ancestors right in front of his daughter’s eyes. My family has hated those things since and refuse to marry anyone who is an offspring of those savages.

no, for once these crazy leftie guys get a taste of their own medecine

Have had a genetic study done on your genome? If what you say is true, then it's less so for the average American. I hope you don't mind your children having Native American ancestry if you ever marry a fellow American.

Trail of white male tear when?

Attached: 1ywxov.jpg (637x622, 47K)

it's funny how both sides empathise the kid's "whiteness" when he's obviously a kike

I thought Catholics were considered a minority in the US.

he isn't
sandmann is a german name and he goes to a catholic school
what kind of kike goes to a catholic school

t.

Attached: 1526893366928.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Leftypol leave

Disgusting, don't ever call me that again.

Attached: 1508364135297.png (376x309, 121K)

>implying shapeshifting kike don't go to other religion school for infiltration and agent.

I did. Not even .1% native once I had to do it a second time because those faggots like to randomly throw it random ass DNA to “troll the waycists xd”. Second came out with 0.00% Native, 100% euro

come back to your peninsula african woman

that combination of facial features literally only occurs among ashkenazi jews.

IRA ceasefire: 1998
9/11: 2001

t.

Attached: amerilard 2.png (420x420, 7K)

Ok, but will you also screen your prospective wife?

The Irish are our mutts, that's why.

Yes, I’ll force it. I won’t let even 0.01% of native DNA survive. It’s going to be all Euro and all white.

yeah surely his main desire was to shape shift into a kid that half the country wants to assault physically
he looks like an irish german mutt

>he doesn't
I might derail the thread to /x/ tier long report but I'll leave it at that for you to explore it yourself.

cringe!

Attached: 1478345537631.jpg (323x323, 14K)