God

does he exist and who wrote the bible

Attached: jk.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/God
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He exists. Bible was authored by many prophets.

The bible was written by several committees of politically motivated religious leaders selectively editing collections of scriptures in hopes of creating a system they can peddle to the monarchies to retain social control over the masses. It worked better than they anticipated.

yes and men wrote it but jesus was an extraterrestrial. he had a food replicator like you see in star trek. that is how he made all of those fish dinners

Attached: JC.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This would make a good movie, since its not actually based in fact. Another leaf, another deception.

>he
Why would anyone worship some bearded dude? If I was religious, I would worship some sexy female god.

No

Yes

No and shysters wrote the Bible.

Yes and i'm he. I wrote it.

Maybe
The Jewish god is literally a made up desert war cult though, and fake as fuck.

>who wrote the bible
Jews.

Great point. Sexy waifu god exists. Her son is Jesus and she is the creator of the universe and humans.

>yes
>a variety of different messengers of God and historians.

>who wrote the bible
Dozens of shitty middle eastern religions copied, adultered, edited, mistranslated and "misinterpreted" by joos.

t. cuck

Attached: 1543279988929.jpg (546x683, 180K)

It depends on how you define God. If God can be reduced to merely a concept, he must exist by the very nature of this discussion.

Yup, that's true too.

Adam and Eve? Stolen
Noah's flood? Stolen
Several of the prophesies in Babylon were written retroactively centuries after, so that's also pretty comical.

>2019
>"I prophesize that America will BTFO the British in the Revolutionary War!"

1. not likely, or at least not in the way he was described
2. some bronze age jews

Take this shit to /x/ nigger

But yes some divinity exist. I chose to believe in Jebus because I think my bible looks cool.

Think about it user, just fucking think about the nature of existence and all that bullshit. Even if science decently explained everything (evolution, cosmic origin theories, etc), there’s only so much you can view from a scientific lense.

As to who wrote the Bible? Lots of prophets did. Wether you believe they were is up to you

>I chose to believe in Jebus because I think my bible looks cool.
Legitimately a better reason to believe than just because some Jews said you had to or else

uneducated commie.

yeah cuz you're a bitch, and bitches get fucked

man if you people can't just get what this universe is really here for you're just gonna have to die with the rest of them

>Does he exist?
No

>Who wrote the bible?
Goat herders

Do not call me commie you god-worshiping sheep

>being this much of a non-thinker

fasten the noose and kick the stool out from under, that will take you right to my father and man I hope you weren't a piece of shit in life or he will throw you right into Hell because I fucking said so

you all must die, this planet shall be reset, how dare you people become so hijacked by your egotistic selfishness that you fall this far

You guys have much to learn. If you do not ask, nothing will be revealed. If you do not seek, you will not find. If you are not pure of heart, you don't deserve the answers. Believing without seeing is great and all, but if you know, you don't have to believe.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matthew 5:8)

And He said, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND.

Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed

2 Peter 1:21King James Version (KJV)
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

>this thing I believe for no reason says you will burn for not believing in it, so believe in it
Do you understand the issue?

I've asked, I'm only recently an atheist. Why did you get special treatment from God?

I don't really care cause according to my own simple philosophy i will never die :^)

Attached: Thumb Up.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Jews wrote the bible. God exists in that God is the totality of everything.

I know all about this issue, and have tried and tried and tried to show as many people what's really going on behind this issue, but people no longer want to listen, and worse they want to start making problems for innocents, so I don't know what to say, I really don't anymore!

except that almost all of you are going to die, and thankfully most of you will not go to Hell, and if you got a problem with believing or not well like I said, I don't fucking care because you all must fucking go at this point

cry all you want, be upset all you want, but you all as a living species have stooped to such a pathetic level of conscious collective misbehavior that nigga I just don't give a fuck

if you wanna be my friend that's fine, if you wanna be compassionate and understanding, and to know the difference between good and evil then yes please, amazing! but if you don't then fine, I don't fucking care, you can be a statistic with the rest, if you don't like me I won't like you, if you say fuck me then I say fuck you

Another atheist, another claim, zero evidence. Typical.

>I know all about this issue, and have tried and tried and tried to show as many people what's really going on behind this issue
You dont need to figure out what's "behind the issue", it should be obvious. I laid it out pretty clearly.

I don't give a fuck what you have to say anymore, mortal

I just fucking don't. you people are so fucking thoughtless, rest in piece and don't reply to me again

I agree, people claiming they have evidence against something that has zero evidence to suggest it's real is a dumb assertion.

You are also mortal. Lol.

Jesus could have existed, but you know the drill, scholars say gnosticism predates christianity and isn't a late invention like christians may want you to believe.

Who are you gonna trust?

a) The guys who are in power and persecuted the gnostics.
b) The gnostics, the most hated and persecuted religion ever.

Protip: I got baptized and I instantly got posessed with baptism, the priests wanted nothing to do with it and claimed it had to be something else because I had just converted.

Meanwhile I meditated and experienced my true nature and union with a God higher than the god of the bible.

Do not trust the christcuck.

>yfw none of the gospel writers met jesus
>yfw the resurrection wasn't added until 300 years later
>yfw the jesus story is the same exact story as joseph with a few details changed
>yfw the whole story makes no sense (pic related)

Attached: images (2).jpg (310x386, 23K)

Jews wrote the bible so idk

We all get the same treatment. You just did different things. Only asking is not enough

>believes in god without evidence
>blindly accepts the bible without evidence
>"hurr u guise hav no evidence"

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Zeus is the way, the bible was edited by
satan and lilith. everyone has an unedited
bible in their dna waiting to be unlocked.
once it is, bibles will be burned and the
mark taken, by then lawlessness will be
all they know. lake of fire is last stop.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

- he doesn't exist like the bible portrays it
- the god in the bible is a self proclaimed god
- he is very crafted and smart but to my knowledge the most evil thing because he is responsible for all the evil and manipulations of our thoughts
- he twists reality and concepts to manipulate people into worshiping him for something he is not
- he will remain god as long as lot of people worship him
- he uses many forms through ''sacred'' texts

The thing I'm wondering is if this god is not some kind of astral AI because he has been operating this whole matrix without anyone shutting him down. I really wonder why people/entities can't shut him down. He must have some type of very deep secret knowledge in that respect OR he is an AI or some special construct that can't be detected by astral beings or directly dealt with.

Well I don't want to call him god because he is not god so let's call him demiurge instead. And there is no ''god'' only a source of creation and it is neutral yet good (it doesn't interfere in this world directly)

>god
lol
rationalwiki.org/wiki/God

ITT lots of fags going to hell.

>sad! many such cases!

Attached: 1536619765677.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Gods exist and the bible was written by irrelevant kikes.

Attached: 1484364802542.png (1075x1430, 229K)

>Who wrote the bible.
idiots

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

1. Maybe
2. Too many people to take accounts seriously.