Of all the current world leaders...

of all the current world leaders, which one would be most qualified to lead a one world government based on a star trek style society?

Attached: jt.jpg (1200x630, 51K)

Trump.

Elon Musk? idk, those who lead effectively, not those you follow like a good sheep.

Viktor Orbán or Matteo Salvini

Trump.

star trek govt =/= NWO
>topic
Patrick Stewart obviously

Attached: issue_7_nader.jpg (362x362, 95K)

probably salvini

Star Trek is an ironic fantasy. Nobody adheres to the Prime Directive, ergo nobody is qualified to lead the impossible society depicted in your escapist vidya.

Netanyahu

too bad he's going to die and never leave Hell once he gets there

who is your next pick faggot? or instead of replying to me, cross the street with a knife up your wrists and just don't say anything to me

just walk away, and fucking die

Ballsonaro

Attached: 1546177212463.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

To join the federation you had me meet a certain level of tech(intelligence) as well as attitude towards life (ayran). There would be no chimpout niggers or sub humans in the federation. Even the earth does not qualify to enter the federation.

>All the best captains and officers of Starfleet ignore the prime directive on as regular basis

The King of Jordan.

Resurrected Codreanu

Donald Trump

FPBP

Attached: 1548335981659.jpg (1000x933, 174K)

Attached: Trump IS Kirk.png (962x830, 1.17M)

You DO realize that in order for our world to make it to the trek world you dream of, there needs to be WW3. It starts in 2026, it will be 50 years long, decimate 75% of the human population, and end with the Nuclear Solution. Buckle up buckaroo, 2026 is just around the corner.

Attached: khan1.jpg (200x174, 10K)

Benjamin Netanyahu

kim jong

Juche pill is the hardest pill.

Musk.