Why is legal marijuana so TABOO?

Attached: 596432875.jpg (1280x1194, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005548/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29441458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because stoners are useless degenerates.

i dunno, im canadian and can buy weed for 3 bucks a gram in a store. nobody cares here. its fine. nothing has changed since legalization

Because people are scared retarards.

They do what theyre told.

well one thing has changed, all the dope dealers i knew had to get real jobs since nobody is paying 10 bucks a gram anymore unless its totally knock your socks off primo shit

This

Because we’ve already banned ads for inhaling burning plant matter and electronic equivalents.

some truth to this i will admit, but its exaggerated. i think mostly its just useless generates are drawn to weed more then regular folk. its like how owning a pitbull doesnt turn you into a scumbag but for some reason scumbags are more likely to buy pitbulls.

if cigarettes are demonized why thr fuck weed shouldn't be?

degenerates i meant to say
useless generates is an oxymoron

>making an ad for the Super Bowl about changing medical legislation

That is the most American thing I've ever heard.

Weed makes you paranoid and drys your mouth out.
I'll take speed over weed any day.

yeah smoke is harmful, we should all vape moar

it allows people to be calm enough to make rational desicions
carry on drinking until you cant even move or feel though, its legal and shit

Why the fuck all the dispensaries here charge like $12 a g. I fucking hate hongcouver and I'm too retarded to find better places.

>Combustion is the only method of consuming cannabis.
>Edibles, tinctures, sprays, etc couldn't possibly exist.

Because cigarettes kill people you midless fucking dult

paranoia in an age where people are far too apathetic, complacent, and willfully ignorant, might be a good thing. get an npc baked enough and he might actually listen to a conspiracy theory

buy in bulk baka

psychedelics fuck with the mkultra programming

hamilton is basically weed capital of the world now. a lot of dispensaries competing for customers in a city where the average person doesnt have a lot of money but demands good weed. not every place has $3 grams but most have $5 grams at least. and there are 10 and 12 dollar grams but when you pay 10 bucks a gram here you get top quality

1/8 lasts me 2-3 months. Does it stay good for long? Can I buy like an oz and keep it for a year?

free market proves marijuana doesnt have to be expensive

>its like how owning a pitbull doesnt turn you into a scumbag
Wrong

You are both giant faggots. I dont want to be >that fag, but I'm a literaly genius, a Marine combat vet, and I love weed. You are pharma/booze/luber/cotton shills, or just massive retards.

read the next line

if you were to adopt a pitbull tomorrow you wouldnt magically transform into a scumbag. its just that scumbags are more likely to pick a pitbull for a dog in the first place. how do you not understand this simple argument, amazing.

>a literaly genius
Kek

The problem with marijuana legalization isn't the substance itself - it's how incredibly fucking annoying and boring stoners are. They don't understand moderation like any other substance and think that inhaling an entire plantation isn't going to roast their brain and make them dumb shits.

Kek. I bought a half o for 55 bucks. Fuck chinkcouver

Yeah, weed doesn't go bad, it's already dried. Just keep it in a jar.

yeah theres some truth in that. but its also exaggerated because people tend to blow things out of proportion to make a point.

i think half the retard full time stoners would still be retards even if weed wasnt in their lives. theres just a large segment of the population that doesnt analyze risks very well. if it wasnt weed it would be something else like booze or coke. some people just dont understand moderation and yes they will smoke a lot of weed.

it can mould and you shouldnt smoke mould

gamer,niggers and faags are also uselesss degenerates...and they arent killing it them on sight

people who say that weed is 100% risk free are just as dumb as the people who think weed is 100% risky

It's because you're wrong. If you adopt a pitbull you are a scumbag, because you're willingly introducing a dangerous animal into the public. That's the definition of a scumbag. Anyone who would ever willingly own a pitbull is a scumbag. Now fuck off you cuck leaf. Just because you like to suck pitbull dick doesn't mean you're not a scumbag.

it should be illegal for employers to discriminate against you based on anything you say think or do on your free time as long as it's not illegal

Maybe don't get your information from a cheech and chong movie? I know plenty of people who smoke, who are productive, smart people. Honestly I've known more responsible users than the stereotype parroted here.

meanwhile how many people abuse coffee
sure coffee fucks your adrenal glands leaving you tired all the time unless you drink more and more coffee. to the point of permanent damage. and still people brag about how much coffee they drink thinking its entirely risk free.

Said it before. The Venn diagram of the richest people ive personally known and the biggest potheads has a ton of overlap.

>200892280
>t. Alcoholic
Enjoy your disgusting big nose, dead liver and red rashy skin faggot

Alcoholism probably runs in your family

get a vape pen

thisive never even seen this "stereotype"
most people i know smoke. friends from elementary school who you run into later at college smoke.. everyone does.

whatever dude, fucking semantics games. you autistically missed my point entirely. im not here to argue about dogs, i will agree that pitbulls were a mistake.

>Lost countless of relatives to Marijuana overdoses?
Isn't the number up to like 5 or something since Moses died?
Guess math isn't Barry McCockiners strong suit.

Why OP, because the literal cure for Cancer being so readily avaliable to every pleb really screws up The Great Cull, of course!

I didn't miss your point. I'm just pointing out that it was a bad analogy. Love you leaf

>McCockiner
>Cock In Her.
He was extracting the urine.

I unknowingly overdosed on some pot brownies one time and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I started off all giggly at first, but then I quickly started to become drowsy. I went and laid down and a few moments later the room started spinning around in circles and I couldn't move or get up. I had to keep my eyes closed just to stop myself from throwing up because it felt like I was on a ship in the middle of the ocean. I started becoming paranoid and I thought I could feel spiders crawling on me and biting me. My mouth was drier than the Sahara desert and I had a splitting headache the next day.

Getting high fosters complacency.

because half the population is sub 70 without drugs, so they get pissed when the learn you willing drop 10 points of iq just to have a good time.

gay

OVERDOSE on pot ?? Ive never ever heard of anyone dying from smoking pot. Is that guy a lunatic ?

"overdose" please shut the fuck up and go eat paint

Look who made it illegal.
Say it with me.
(((ROCKEFELLER.)))
The idiots who shill against weed are literally shilling against having rights.
Let people drug themselves however they want. Why in the fuck do you care what other people do in the comfort and relative privacy of their own lives?

Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol but is still a drug that should be regulated and if legalized taxed to fucking hell and back.

because the kikes failed to see the emerging market in item they successfully demonized for 150 years, have no investment in the market, have a lot of investment in booze
>ask why they won't show your commercials on their biggest commercial trap day

next time you wont take so much
meanwhile youre still alive and so is everyone else who has ever "overdosed" on weed

99% of people who drink alcohol can have a drink without a problem and do not need one constantly.

78% of people who try weed end up smoking it daily, multiple times. Of this, 85% experience paranoia, 12% trigger full blown schizophrenia and 100% lose billions of braincells and act like fucking morons for the rest of their lives.

>ten dolla gs
awww shit, Canada's reverted back to prime tribal capitalism

>I will trade you this bud of plant
>for one chicken wing

if you tax weed to hell and back we will just go back to buying from drug dealers thus defeating the point of legalization.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

It's uncommon but possible, user. I've seen people bug the fuck out after eating edibles made with sativa. It was similar to what I've heard they get like on a bad trip.

your stats are bullshit numbers you pulled out of your paranoid ass

weed treats it dumbass, it doesn't cure it

I'd drop 35 if it meant I had fun with my friends again.
I'd still be more than twenty points above average, so I shouldn't automatically become a faggot to be around.

ban weed all you want people still get it
the war on drugs failed

It's a nigger drug that thrives in nigger climates. Alcoholic fermentation is a means of purifying water and preserving foodstuffs for the winter. Cannabis just gets you stoned.

mmkay boris.
Cured mine so I disregard your opinion.
It's known to CURE a good couple hundred of them.

My state passed medical not too long ago and dispensaries just opened, this is for medical mind you. And the prices are absurd. $50 for 2.83 grams, now tell me why I wouldn't just go to who I bought from before and spend $35 for 3.5 grams.

Why bother legalizing at all at that fucking point if the entire purpose is to get distribution away from criminals and you just drive people to those people anyways due to not competing?

>99% of drinkers do it responsibly

fuckin lulz

Anything that is pushed by the establishment is inherently evil.

MO here, we just medicalized. Waiting now for the dispensaries to open. So glad we didn't give imminent domain powers to a shady lawyer that wanted to become drug czar of mid america.

>meanwhile in the uk they are banning toasted cheese sandwiches for leading to "antisocial behavior"

gotta love those control freak busy bodies who decide for you what youre allowed to do for your own safety. they never stop. let them ban a few things and it isnt enough and soon you need a loicense to grill cheese

w...what?

the establishment pushed it to be illegal for the last hundred years so...

I'm iffy on this. On one hand it's primarily used to treat the side effects of Chemo, on the other hand it's been shown to cause apoptosis in several different kinds of cancer cells. And causing cancer cells to naturally die seems more than a treatment to me.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005548/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29441458
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269508

>Besides the well-known palliative effects in cancer patients, cannabinoids have been shown to inhibit in vitro growth of tumor cells. Likewise, the major endocannabinoids (eCBs), anandamide (AEA) and 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG), induce tumor cell death.

Seems more than just a lessening of the effects, but do not take this as me saying it cures cancer. That's a stupid blanket statement to make.

Wow, greats imagination there brah.
Who needs sources(you wouldn't be able to procure for us anyway) - we believe ya brah.

It’s not among Zoomers and millenials
Legalize weed

Attached: 4C42F0C7-09C6-49BF-9DE6-99516612E36B.jpg (657x298, 74K)

>Barry McCockiner
Nice

Yeah back when they needed young strong men for the workforce and to fight wars. Now they want young white men to be apathetic incels and losers.

I love Barry

Fuck Tom Brady

Because it's a hell of a lot easier to stick some seeds in the ground than build a still with safety measures so that you don't blow your dumb ass up while making shine.

>2019
>still smoking weed
Yikes

Weed makes you unmotivated and lazy and lowers your sperm count.

oh right, weed is the reason for the chad cock carousel. it has nothing to do with hookup culture, birth control, tinder, endocrine disrupters in the plastics, phytoestrogens in the processed food, atrazine runoff, and poisonous media. its all the weed. wow, you're so smart.

also feminism

kek gave you thelema digits

No you are absolutely right, those things you mentioned are part of that plan as well, get it. As well !!!

I'm pretty sure you can't advertise chewing or snorting tobacco by that same logic

>apathetic
you know stoners are more likely to listen to conspiracy theories and not trust the government right?

the npcs are plenty apathetic even without weed. the apathy runs rampant whether you legalize weed or not

More likely? Maybe, maybe not. But are they likely to do anything about it.

nobody is likely to do anything about it
you havent done anything about it either
who the fuck has
what do we even do

all the endless people crying "do something!" have no idea what the fuck to do.

So what? What is your answer. Just give up. Just smoke weed and play videogames.

plan seems to be working just as well in places where few people smoke weed so i dunno. maybe youre right but if so weed is only a small piece of the puzzle and on its own not a big threat in that department. just another nail in a coffin already well nailed down at worse.

whats your answer?
you dont have one either is my point

Just shoot anyone wearing any combination of the following:
beanies
graphic print shirts
ripped clothes
skating shoes
hair lacking style or product
hair on ears or collar
rastafarian colors
baggy clothing
stubble

Also look for people that slouch. You can smoke marijuana without being one of those people.

You are absolutely right. I don't have the answer.
Exept maybe, don't do what they want me to do.
that's all I can do at this point. Like I said I don't have the answers, but at least I care.

agreed but so are drunks