Why do wall fags find pic related so hard to comprehend?

Why do wall fags find pic related so hard to comprehend?

Attached: 501c0e62ecad04de4a00000f-750.jpg (590x433, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/legal-pitfalls-hiring-undocumented-immigrants.html
youtu.be/8e-_Fnt8Ubs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeab bro I mean if they can make a hole why would you have a door to your house? Leave it open I bring tendies I swear.

Not every illegal that wants to enter the country will be smart enough to find the tunnels. The wall is basically an IP ban, where it keeps all of the stupid people out (ie, the majority) while the minority that know what they're doing get past it.

Because those tunnels aren't used to move beanlets into my country.

Why do communists find pic related so hard to comprehend?

Attached: great wall of china.jpg (770x433, 106K)

Tunnels take a ton of work to complete and are very easily destroyed/covered/filled.

In other words, try again, faggot.

Commies get helicopters. Beaners get tunnels full of ANFO.

/thread

Welp might as well just let them all in!

Most illegals are overstaying visa's now anyway. And drug cartels have plenty of cash to build tunnels.

or you could just make a law that punishes people from hiring them. but that goes against capitalism and we can't have that now can we.

Holy shit you're right but how come convicts don't do this too in prisons.
Because it's not the fucking 1960.

>Muh front door analogy

It's like putting a front door on your house, but leaving your windows, open.

Not the same thing only a moron would make this correlation ..

Can you stop being retarded and discuss this shit pretending you aren't NPCs?

Here is a basic list:
- Why do you need the wall? Do you realoy need it?
- How to build it in a quick, safe and efficient way?
- What will it stop and how?
- How can people bypass it?

why do Mexicans get mad if you call them rapists? They clearly can’t take no for an answer

>punishes people from hiring them
There are laws, but nobody bothers enforcing them, because you know that would make sense.

One thing’s for damn sure. They won’t be running any 15,000 beaners through that in an afternoon.

there is no law that punishes employers with fines. NONE.

We have that law. No one enforces it. Once we get our wall we can start enforcing it and 30 million beaners have to find their own way home.

do you know what's in those packages? i'll give you a hint, it isn't people. drug cartels don't let civvies use their tunnels. tunnels cost money, immigrants have none.

Also why not just legalize all the drugs anyway considering it's a proven FACT that prohibition causes more harm than good. Like we learned in the fucking 1920s.

Getting rid of gibs and a welfare state would work much better than a tangible wall however I’m still pro-wall so long as it doesn’t cost $200B or some insane number.

>Once we get our wall
Why do you have to wait for the wall to start enforcing a law that has been on the books for decades...

Go dilate your hole

from: nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/legal-pitfalls-hiring-undocumented-immigrants.html

"You may be subject to civil and criminal penalties for hiring undocumented immigrant workers. Civil penalties range from a minimum of $375 per unauthorized worker for a first offense up to a maximum of $1,600 per worker for a third or subsequent offense. If you are found to have engaged in a “pattern and practice” of hiring undocumented workers, then you can be fined up to $3,000 per employee and/or imprisoned for up to six months."

Move 3000 people through tunnel = 3000 to give away location
Move 30 people through tunnels with drugs = 30 people you just have to make sure keep their mouth shut
1 makes money, 1 wastes money

>because of this one tunnel wall shouldnt be built
>because of this one terrorist attack you shouldnt close the borders

sage retarded shill threads

Attached: 1547831492688.png (1774x978, 508K)

wow $375 whole dollars. what a punishment for a MULTI MILLION DOLLAR company.

> up to $3,000 per employee and/or imprisoned for up to six months."

Yeah I'd like to see how many cases that ever happend

Department of Labor is so understaffed they never enforce it, even if they did, the company would just hire some Jew lawyer and get the case dismissed or pay a small fine. Or the company just folds up shop, changes names and starts all over again.

Overstaying a visa gets you documented idiot! The point is if you go through a tunnel they don't know to look for you.

Attached: B823574741Z.1_20171002151733_000_GOV1VCJAL.2_Super_Portrait.jpg (556x417, 63K)

That would preclude there would be only 1 tunnel, they find these things all over. Also 3000 illegals aren't going to say shit because cartels don't just move drugs, they human traffic too.

You don't get how big of a business this is, and will become.

>gets you documented
Do you think anybody actually checks that shit?

So a bunker is useless as protection because nukes exist?
Or is it that nukes are unobtainable for the common mortal so it actually works as a defense?

Same with a wall.
If it excludes 99% of all potential border crossings just by existing, and 90-99% of the remainder if you add border patrols then it is a good investment.

judging by the way they maintain their oil wells I can't imagine the tunnel would stay up very long

Attached: burnt.png (1343x774, 625K)

Why do you fail to comprehend that just walking across some ground is a lot easier than digging a fucking mine???

>If it excludes 99% of all potential border crossings
except it doesn't...

You're right OP. Israel should just take their walls down and let everyone walk in because they just dig tunnels anyway.

Attached: .jpg (3000x2000, 855K)

Do you think the drug cartels are going to let illegal immigrants use their expensive, highly valuable secret tunnels?

Digging undetected: a week
Collapsing a tunnel: 5 minutes

the risk of the tunnel collapsing and suffocating people instead is worth it alone.

If border patrol no longer has to comb all over the desert for these idiots getting through on the surface then they can start looking for tunnels and other items. Also cartel are very very protective of their trade routes and dont want them known.

Attached: learnings.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Why do commie retards not understand 2 concepts

1) low hanging fruit: The number of people willing to spend time and energy building a tunnel

Israel has their wall funded by American tax slaves. Also their military as well. They have different laws. They can simply kill anyone that tunnels under. We aren't allowed to do that. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Also the more you reject reasonable solutions the more inclined we become towards genocide.

It does.

No they're not. Only about 37% overstay visas

Yum... re-fried beaners

>Oy vey, it's different when the Jews do it goyim!

Attached: 1527882190355.png (1067x710, 963K)

What? The military finding tunnels? I dont find that hard to comprehend at all.

The Manchus still wrecked your ancestors assholes Brucey cheng.

why do nonwall faggots find it so hard to believe that stopping MOST of the crimes is preferable to stopping not enough of them.

if you have to dig a fucking tunnel to get your drugs across that reduces the ammount of drugs getting across. increasing the cost of the product and making it less competitive thus hurting the business of the drug cartels running mexico.

everyone wins

>i have no argument so i hide behind a meme and green text.

classic.

We want them to go to the effort of digging the tunnels first. Then we'll deal with the tunnels

You just said it's different for Israel you kike faggot.

We should make a law that makes it illegal to kill people! Murder rate would plummet!!

Dont lie. Less then 40%. Thats 4/10 people. Thats not "most". Most implied majority.

You faggots care SO much about what comes out of peoples mouths, and never regard context in the slightest, that I'm surprised you don't pay more attention to your own phrasing.

you are right that a wall by itself isnt enough

we should just ban all non white people from america and shoot any we see on site

we should also send out drones to start killing all brown people all the way up to columbia and build a wall there. Then we can just have drones partol off the coast of south america 24/7 to kill anyone trying to cross over on a boat

Why do nazi fags lose battles so bad?

We tried making murder illegal in Illinois. Chicago voted against it saying it was racist. Since they have the population they win all votes. Murder is legal here still.

Prohibition failed because the public liked alcohol.

A single guy from a rival gang is all that's needed to get the tunnel destroyed. A cartel would never let random people use their tunnels.

That's total, that is not per year, now the rate over staying is higher per year than crossing the border, and even that number doesn't include the ones that crossed at existing checkpoints.

Or just punish employers that hire them...

Whack a mole, nigger.

If the wall came with cameras and agents it will. That's what happened with israel's wall. Getting past a wall with cameras undetected is extremely hard and when being detected means being swarmed by soldiers with guns most people don't even try.

We don't need to kill them. Most people trying to pass through aren't going to be armed and for the few that are, agents can just call for armed backup.

It's not the cameras they fear dipshit. Israelis are allowed to fucking KILL THEM without consequence. WE CAN'T DO THAT HERE.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDS I SWEAR.

why dont dumb fucks not understand a deterrent?
>pic related
Why cant door fags find pic related so hard to understand?

Attached: lockfagsbtfo.jpg (500x500, 41K)

he doesn't know what oxygen or water is

-Protect American citizens on border property from having their land infiltrated by multiple felonious cartel members moving drugs through their property, as well as securing our border and forcing immigrants into choke points for proper medical and background screening.

-Steel pillars. Drive them deep into the ground. Provides safe view to the other side, prevents tunneling up to certain depths. Skew the metal on the inside so when a grinding wheel hits it, it spikes back in the users face (think of hippies spiking logging trees back in the 90's).

-Majority of designer drugs, fentanyl mostly, as that is one of the most trafficed drugs via foot, and not vehicle. Major issue in the US, lots of people dying from it. One of the top health related crisis in America is addiction, specifically to heroin and fentanyl.

-Anyone can bypass anything. Point is to force people into choke points. The average human will go for the same passage over and over. Animals do this by nature. A true predator will notice this, and wait for his prey to repeat their hardwired patterns. Those that do breach the wall, will do so in the same area over and over, making it easier for BP to track their locations of entry, and wait.

Attached: 1529967411835.png (600x450, 705K)

Wow, OP!!!
You convinced me!!
OPEN BORDERS!!!
> get rid of taxes, social programs and useless government in general

The majority of the border follows a river. Next to rivers are aquifers.
You cannot tunnel into an aquifers with a structure like this.

We don't need to kill them. Most of them aren't even armed.

Seismic sensors.
Controlled cave-ins.
Everything is ok with the world again.

Solved.
youtu.be/8e-_Fnt8Ubs

Why not both? Shoot illegals, punish those who hire them
Human trafficking should be frowned upon

Proof? I've seen no reports of that since the H1B via program was slashed hardcore under Trump, forcing US companies to hire US citizens of H1B visa applicants.

I feel like i'm talking to a child right now. The topic of discussion here is DETERRENT not Whether mexicans are armed or not.

A wall with cameras is a deterrent. The wall couldn't be climbed by navy seals. Anyone trying to get past would need a 30 ft ladder or equivalent which would be a sizable financial deterrent for any poor migrant. Tools used to commit a crime is not return to the criminal on release. In addition, the time they spend in a detention center is lost potential revenue.

False statement. Most illegals are walking across the border. Overstaying visa's is illegal, yes, but it's patently false to say visa overstay beaners are the majority. The only people who say that are the ones who massively underestimate the number of illegals that come across the border on foot. Then they compare that number that they pulled out of their gerbil enlarged transvestite assholes to the number of visa overstays.

what you dont seem to understand about that is businesses essnetially run the US so that will never happen. Having a bunch of poor people who will do anything for a little bit of money come into the country significantly drives down the cost of labor. This means all low skill jobs can no longer keep people out of poverty. That means now they need government handouts. That means higher taxes for everyone, but mainly the middle and lower class. Now people who were in the middle class will now fall into the lower class due to taxes eating into their total income. Now they also need government handouts and the cycle repeats until the majority of the country is poor and the government can no longer afford to take care of everyone cause there is no one left to steal money from to pay for them.

That's why they tunnel under it...

>rival gang
Funny if that were true why do they have tunnels now? The seem to work well.

why morons like you don't realize that the wall job is not to stop, but to slow down?

Tunnels are far beyond what most migrants have access to.

They have x-ray machines that can see the tunnels underground

>Funny if that were true why do they have tunnels now?

Because they don't allow random people to use the tunnels. Only trusted people are allowed to use the tunnels, which is why they can remain a secret.

It's WAY less than 40% dude.. the point is if you KNOW that 4 people per year overstay their visas by looking into hard data that is logged and recorded in a database, and you want to compare that to the number of people sneaking across the border, what do you use for a denominator? 10? 20? 1000? The point is that the number of people skulking across the border in the middle of the night is totally unknown and can only be very roughly estimated.

The migrants don't finance the tunnels. The cartels do. Please keep talking so everyone can see how little you understand about this.

Why do brainlets not know Trump's wall is going to be below the ground as well? He said this countless times.

>I feel like i'm talking to a child right now.
>YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDS I SWEAR.

Dude you're so God damn stupid you think walls (something people have always used throughout all of history) don't work. Don't post on this website again you retarded faggot.

The cartels would never let migrants use the tunnels.

>my argument is easily defeated! Y-youre a moron!

I just wanted to drop into this thread and let you know how much of a total loser you are

you are absolutely pitiful, it astounds me how worthless you are, coming on here to be a faggot, never understanding just how truly pathetic that kind of behavior is out of a human

why don't you kill yourself? no really why the fuck won't you do it? why does it take me to ask this for you to finally consider it unironically? because you are an idiot, surely that's why

it isn't like you haven't contemplated suicide before you faggot shill, just tie the noose already and get the fuck out of my face forever, at least as this life you meander about as on God's green earth

I am so fucking pissed with all of you, you're all going to be culled

fpbp

Because we should be punishing the people committing a crime, and punishing employers will make it harder for you to get a job.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Their next profitable business is HUMAN TRAFFICING.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And there shouldn't be either. We should however deport everyone who uses a stolen SS# though.

why do they need to tunnel? answer me tranny

The employers are comitting the crime. The migrants wouldn't come if they can't secure employment.