This is considered white in Hungary

This is considered white in Hungary...

Attached: Lakatos Erzsébet Dorina (1).jpg (387x500, 125K)

Cutie.

In America, the grandchildren of KKK victims are now the face of white supremacy.

Attached: river.jpg (287x380, 14K)

Looks like a Turk, who are Eurasian

That's a gipsy mutt

Whiter than most hungarians though.

That looks like my neighbour.

Nice, ask her if she wants to come to US

Indian/paki

Attached: 1547197959366.jpg (408x510, 30K)

this is a gypsy/arabic mutt

That is considered and seen as a "gypsy" in every East European country.
Hungarians are not turkish or gypsy as some meme, they're literally slavs LARPing as mongols tho.

Attached: 1543693319811.jpg (600x580, 170K)

Who the fuck asked for your opinion, you worthless streetshitting subhuman? Go get run over while shitting on a street, nobody fucking cares ya fucking mong

>KKK
that's the only way to look white in America

She cute as FUCK

My nigga you're from Austria, at least people can point out India on the map LMAO.

That's hilarious shitskin cause that gyppo semitic looking mutt looks way whiter than you filthy indian shit stinking baboons will ever look, she's honestly cute and indians are ugly and look like dark ugly pieces of shit with eyeballs, you can actually bleach that chick into having white children while you'd still make shit stinking baboons.

Attached: cutegipsymutt.png (680x383, 470K)

No, that is considered cute.

>please point towards the streetshitting subhumans who should be nuked, on the map

Cute.

>In Hungary
Well you said it yourself.

Well, Austria produced one certain famous painter, that's already more than India did in thousands of years.

bozgor detected. KYS

Well, she's not black, that's for sure.

I'd fuck her.

Hungary is the only country that matters. The rest of you are just placeholders.

Attached: Visegradia.png (1024x796, 400K)

Based mountain dweller

>pigskin got triggered by mere presence of a superior man
cry moaaaaaar

Attached: 1536768864897.gif (498x373, 583K)

kys gypsy don't pimp your sister here

It is considered Romanian in Romania.

>This is considered white in Hungary...
>Corvin is considered Hungarian in Hungary.
Nothing can shock me.

And Russian in Russia.
She looks Turkic not Romanian.

I'd take her to Lake Balaton if you know what I mean.

It has begun....
This is just a simply lie.

Attached: 1538659742365.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

Jesus fucking Christ poltard incels really do have some subhuman standards, why do you even live, why haven't you killed yourself already? You are so pathethic its gross.

My dick doesn't care.

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

any pics of her feet?

The European blooded Gipsy Mutt puts fear into the ugly lonely brown shit stinking handicapped disease filled autistic indian manlet.

Attached: 75318625.jpg (600x400, 25K)

she is better looking than your czar's wife. stop larping as non-incel

Attached: _68029871_68029870.jpg (640x360, 39K)

looks like my ex who was half filipino

that bitch was fucking crazy

Would fugg, maybe even date tbqh. Not white but cute af

whiter and cuter than most of the bitches in my office desu

>First line of britannica.com biography
Matthias I, byname Matthias Corvinus, Hungarian Mátyás Corvin, original name Mátyás Hunyadi.

A bit later,
His nickname, Corvinus, derived from the raven (Latin corvus) on his escutcheon.

Your lies are mindblowing, the romanian language wasn't even reformed back then.

Attached: 1543641671278.jpg (288x252, 43K)

neither interested in your brother gypsy, stop being gay

Attached: 1544962715156.jpg (280x286, 20K)

I always thought gypsies were a kind of indian subspecies

Go poo in the corner street.

She looks latina

This. It’s always americans, diasporashits or southern roach mongrels having the lowest ideas of beauty of creepstalker tier obsession with racially European women
t. cigan subhuman
gypsy nigger causing fear is beyond laughable

They are the same kind of stinking shit but some gipsies look pretty European while indians are all ugly shit stinking spergs.

Attached: 52135213521.jpg (646x404, 37K)

Might want to reconsider your life ya sunburned Belgian because you somehow got btfo by a street shitting Ganges gurgler.

latina, med, middle eastern, central asian, indian

>some gypsies look pretty European
if you are a fucking Romanian maybe. Europeans with dark features don’t exist. Inb4 civic nonsense wewuzliving here too for a few thousand years

Of course they don't exist you autistic indian smelly piece of shit, now bow down to your European Gipsy Mutt master and big brother.

Attached: 51325231.jpg (520x780, 58K)

ok mohammad

>literal subhuman bleached abbos speaking about race
We’ll butcher you all after we are done with the recent immigrants

Attached: 235A13FE-CAB7-4681-B329-718FC410DD47.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

I'm white you autistic sandnigger, now go larp as a med somewhere else you stinking beareded brown piece of hairy smelly shit.

lel sure

Attached: 1495983231980.jpg (640x516, 50K)

Dumb thread. Hungarian woman look the same as Polish women roughly, but usually with darker hair.

gypsy is seething so hard he tagged the wrong post. also not interested in watching the horse fuck your brother.

Attached: 1508317554511.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

Most of us Hungarians are blonde and fair so how tf is this gypsy “whiter”?

>most hungarians are blonde
nope

Attached: miss-world-hungary-2017-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 145K)

(((Sarcasmbants)))

I tagged exactly who I wanted to tag Suraj

Poles are East Slavs actually.

Attached: 1548296408571.jpg (1477x836, 184K)

That's an indian gypsy who needs to get sent back to india. How the fuck do you guys think you'll ever retake Europe back from muslims when these retards have been living here for almost a Millenia?

>slavshit
>calling others subhuman

Lmao.

I'd fuck her.

Bro gyppos are alright compared to the shitskins you have to deal with

Meant to you

The browns ones have disgusting Indian gypsy blood, so fuck off out of here you street shitting animal.

Surprise, surprise the Romanian is defending gypo niggers.

Why do so many mestizo looking niggers live in Europe

>not even european
Go kys, stop talking when you know absolute no shit.

>The browns ones have disgusting Indian gypsy blood, so fuck off out of here you street shitting animal.

Attached: (you).jpg (448x336, 113K)

Indians can look good with enough Aryan admixture

Attached: download_20190124_111503.jpg (750x750, 107K)

>slavshit
Russians just like all other native Europeans are entitled to call subhumans 50%+ of Europe

Just look at England... like a third of the “ethnic English” are subhuman swarthy southron mongrels.

I'm not defending nobody I'm just saying they're better than you mentally ill nigger blooded sandnigger muslim pieces of shit.

Attached: 53426326.jpg (720x420, 71K)

Unless you're a faggot I guess

Attached: download_20190124_111441.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Yeah reminds me of a Hungarian exchange student who went to my high school. Perfect amount of thicc and cute af

Stop seething over the fact we managed to still exist even when we had been hit for centuries by at least 4 empires. Of course we couldn't be "as advanced as you are" but you aren't even europeans, you stupid mongs. The Roman Empire died for this.

post moar u drunk romani

I just typed in hungarian girls and this is the 5th thing that popped up, what are you guys Brazil?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Stfu go neck yourself faggot

god Eastern European wamyn are gorgeus

lol that's what we call a peanut she's fully European bro

Also Matthias was half Romanian half Hungarian, as entitled to say he was one of us as you are. Your empire broke long ago.

>Most of us Hungarians are blonde
I'm not taking the bait. You're darker than Ukrainians.

Looks like a gypsy hooker i fucked couple days ago .

That's Florin Salam's daughter she's getting bleached by a big Romanian cock as we speak their children are going to be white, she's so hot to me bro.

Attached: 54326236.jpg (800x449, 41K)

Still more white than us Italians.

Looked whiter in the photos though.

>you aren’t even europeans
You are literally mainly EEF aka non-European climate refugee descendant sandnigger
>The Roman Empire died
Good
>she’s fully European
Not sure if being sarcastic or just showing off low daciano-cigano-vlacho-cumano-boi-roxolonai-turk mutt standards
That’s because gypsy mutts and balkan inlfuenced orcs are like 30-40% of the Hungarian population

Attached: 77B2F164-544D-4581-81F6-D8B3F7209838.jpg (625x546, 244K)

>their children are going to be white
Their children are going to die in a camp lmao

Bet her cunt stinks.

Nothing can shock me.

Quiet Paki.

Well, you get Goulash wrong too, so I'm not surprised. :)

Based and redpilled, honestly both romanians and gyppos are the same shit and they need to fucking hang.

Imagine the smell, not implying i still wouldn't eat her out

Below average in Hungary. Young women are hot af there.