UK Cohabitation Bill

Bongs - When were you going to tell us about your upcoming Palimony law?

archive.is/SXXbP

Now you can’t even be safe by avoiding marriage.

Attached: 1858242F-9E6B-4090-989E-17E3C8D0029D.jpg (360x540, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rmKi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the actual bill making its way through parliament.

Attached: 8DAE7D0D-6EAD-4082-8189-81513F517122.jpg (736x1099, 462K)

This is going to affect the average bloke’s life way more than Brexit. How come it’s getting no coverage?

Bump

Bump

No one here lives with females anyway.

You know that does explain a lot. I was hoping some actual Britbongs could weigh in. I’m sure they will be bitching in 10 years about muh native birth rates not realizing how it came to be.

they killed marriage with their divorce laws. now they are going to kill cohabitation. Women are owned by the state. The state will pimp them out to whoever they please.

What an palimony

Nofap + volcel/celebate = zero fucks given.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

Already dealing with this shit in Canada.
Women somehow have the nerve to wonder why we dont want spend more than a single night (at their place only) with them.
The worst part of this law is that it makes it extremely hard to find an acceptable women since you cant spend time living with them before marriage

The simple answer is to not let anyone live with you and pay for sex off a hooker because lets face it, £50 for a shag is cheaper than spending more money trying to charm a women in an attempt she's going to sleep with you.

> What an palimony

It’s a laymens term for attempts to apply divorce-rape laws onto single men who happen to be in long term relationships. Luckily it didn’t really catch on in the US.

I believe Canada has it currently. I’m not sure about Australia.

Looks like the UK will have it soon.

this
and this.
oh! and lifting/cardio+metal helps too.

So how many days does it take before you owe some bitch a cheque for the rest of her life?
And if you do this twice does this mean each gets half your income?

LINK DOESN'T WORK, OP. Please sort it out. Cheers.

I'm a Bong, by the way, so it's kinda important. I can Jewgle, but I wanna see what article you're talking about. Thanks.

Don't we have common law wife shit my nibba

I just tried it, it works boomers.

if you're not going to have kids with a women, you shouldn't bother with a relationship.
Better to pay alimony towards a women with your kids than towards a women without.

parliament cohabitation bill.

Witness the mental gymnastics one has to do to prepair for future divorce rape.

Is this shit it worth it?

Attached: 1488749491020.jpg (1600x3168, 212K)

Bump
Bongs you need to put on some yellow vests and start doing bank runs
You’re government doesn’t represent you at all

Does this only apply if you have children?

Must be my phone, or something (am at work)

Quick run down?

You owe some woman money if you live with her for a while?

>legal protections for people living as couples
So your point is?

Here's the most relevant part of the bill (well what I understand it that is).

Attached: Cohabitation Bill.png (649x1399, 358K)

Does anyone have concrete facts on this?
>Various provisions can be ordered by the court under a financial settlement order such as: lump sum settlements; periodical payments (including secured periodical payments); property settlements; the transfer of property; the sale of property and pension sharing (refer to s.10 (1) of the bill.
What the fuck do periodical payments and pension sharing mean? And don't give me that MGTOW kvetching, I'm not interested in your fever dreams.

I bet it goes for lgbt aswell. So you go live in some rich guys house and then say your both fags and he owes you money. nd he denies it and you just say he was closeted. What a fucking clown world

Well it looks like at least the ladies are catching on.

Attached: 00262AAA-1078-4941-B29A-384F3D1C5AE2.jpg (750x1114, 503K)

Thanks god my 18 year old richfag femdom girlfriend pays for our shit

For those that can't be arsed to read it the cohabitation bill comes into effect when you live as a "couple" together for 3 years.

Sad!
Hey bongs when you want to marry, propose to your spouse a beautiful Italian wedding in the Bel Paese, so you will be not cucked by your stupid laws. The trip is only a couple of hours in plane so i'm not even joking.

Attached: Italian divorce.png (666x656, 428K)

Looked it up myself.
>bongland recognizes alimony
Your countries are fucking KEKED.

Here's Finland
>no alimony
>no income-adjusted child support
>no unequal division of assets
>no family courts that turn prenups into toilet paper

I see
>cuckëd
is a word filter.

It means you pay her monthly or weekly or bi-monthly or whatever. Pension sharing means a portion of your pension contributions count as her contributing to her own pension instead.

holy shit. 2d under Cohabitant makes this ridiculous. Otherwise, this would just be child support.

Another point is section 4 and if I'm reading this right the cohabitation bill is void if nothing is claimed after 6 months.

>the cohabitation bill comes into effect when you live as a "couple" together for 3 years

As if I needed yet another reason to have fuck all to do with women, thanks govfags.

Attached: 1502346343215.png (986x797, 869K)

What if somebody does not have any relationship to a stranger, whatsoever; no marriage, no girlfriend, no friends, just family members? Suppose they live in their own flat/apartment, or house, would they be forced to take in a stranger due to this Cohabitation Bill? Is it like the Quartering Acts, which the American Revolution had partially involved, regarding forceful stay of British Army soldiers in commoners' houses in absence of barracks?

Read section 4(b), if I'm reading it right you can't claim cohabitation money if it's past 6 months of leaving.

> Pension sharing means a portion of your pension contributions count as her contributing to her own pension instead.
To me that makes no sense. Pensions are not savings. They're taken from your gross income by the government. It's like the government retroactively decides
>nah, the bitch who couldn't hold down a job as a cashier has earned half an engineer's pension for ten years
That is fucking bullshit.

You still have guns, the rest?
Kek

Based Italians.

What the fuck is this?
What is it?

Well this sounds fucked up, gotta protect those child bride's.

Attached: Child bride.png (671x369, 99K)

>You still have guns, the rest?
Yeah, and more. 1.5M guns in a country with 5.5M people. 70% of men have went through military training.

So it can pass.

> in the event of their ceasing to live together as a couple for a reason
other than death;

wtf

Yes but you guys are just worried about the Russkies.

Attached: 4751CC18-FF8B-4D30-AA1B-D18CD5CE1883.jpg (353x557, 63K)

Translation: When she leaves you for Alpha Fucks, you still owe a da Beta Bucks.

hahahhahahah
fornications btfo

Your geopolitical understanding is like a page from CIA's propaganda manuals from the 1960's. We're worried about the Russians like you're worried about Cubans, except we don't have problems with the border.

To give some perspective I think it's impossible for someone under the age of 18 in the UK to own a property and considering this bill is about cohabitation of couples specifically it's clear this bill give legal framework to paedophiles.

>Luckily it didn’t really catch on in the US.
As a matter of fact, it did in CA and WA

> legal protections

Never change Tradcucks.

Attached: 358071D6-7679-4D06-A177-91556C84FA61.jpg (750x779, 185K)

This is fucking insane.

>be man
>live with gf for 3 years
>no kids
>she relies on you
>it's okay because you're a man and willing to provide
>slut gf cheats on you
>breakup
>shithappens.jpg
>have to pay her money for rest of life

Women have lost all honour and nobility, marriage used to be a safe bet, you get married to a woman and that's that, you live happily ever after and are with each other till death. Now there is a 50% chance your wife will have an affair with Chad from the office. So you get divorced, she takes half your wealth regardless of her earning 1/3 of what you do, she takes the kids, you only get to see them 1 day a week, you have to send her monthly cheques for £2,000, all whilst she's still fucking Chad. That's why people avoid marriage, now we have this, the exact same for unmarried couples. They will not stop bleeding men dry. And as OP said, not a single news report on this, disgusting

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

All those guns and training, yet they're terrified of each other at bus stops.

Look, let the dead bury the dead. If you have a missus, and you haven't redpilled her and trained her, then it is the old "Let those who would be fooled, be fooled".

I want to rape her and see her bear my offspring

This is what guys have got to understand. Women never had honor or nobility in the first place. Sexual Liberation did not change women, it offered a way to unleash their true selves.

Just do these things and you will be safe.

1. Condoms.
2. Never let her move in with you.

Alternatively.

1. Always stay at hers.
2. Eat out and never bring her to yours.
3. Pay for sex if that's all you're bothered about.

Don't know what to do about when it comes to kids, probably best to psyche yourself up to forever childless or adopt.

of course you do retard

I don’t know much about those states. But I do remember Tom Leykis telling listeners that if they are seeing a woman never to have her move in.

remember lads. this only applies to non-islamic couples. because islamic couples are under the jurasdiction of sharia courts.

so basically, this is only going to affect whites.

Had no idea about this law..

>cardio
makes you gay
> +metal
gay

>>slut gf cheats on you
This is retarded
How can you cheat on someone you are not married to?

basato e rossopillato

>>it's okay because you're a man and willing to provide
what an idiot

Attached: tom.jpg (298x180, 6K)

>remember lads. this only applies to non-islamic couples. because islamic couples are under the jurasdiction of sharia courts.
>so basically, this is only going to affect whites.

Yeah sure mate (read the highlighted section )

Attached: 65675753445588.jpg (782x810, 146K)

They call us niggers, but deep down they long for the spicy life.

How hard is it to become Italian? I have distant relatives in Sicily and possibly the mainland. I'm looking to purchase a second home.

I hate women

Fluba Booba Noonga.
>dat expains my cock
...Not living with a chick at the mo, I haven’t done for a few years now because it’s more fun when you don’t lose your head. Started very young, had three children by 20. Totally sick of playing to normi rules now. Mine are way more fun.
As I keep telling the muh-bigtoes you don’t have to cut off your nuts and stop having fun to avoid the shit bits of life. I’m 24 to 30 hours off having sex with someone I haven’t met yet but I’ll be fucked if I even let her in my place. I never do. Don’t piss on your own doorsteps. Be very sure of things before you endanger your happiness. Pussy is everywhere.
Had my own arrangements with Mrs Susan. Part of that was that she’d be cooperative and in return I wouldn’t bury her alive on Saddleworth Moor. It worked well. I’m in charge around me, not the government.

Attached: CD2F0F84-8279-4771-85D0-A35658786632.jpg (2100x1574, 350K)

>revolutionized the way it calculates alimony
>still has alimony
cuccato

Same here fren. It seems like all my problems today are just other people being petty/disliking the fact I'm happy and they're not.

Attached: the.jpg (474x410, 32K)

Yeah but in most states you’re talking about 5+ years at a minimum. I think some are 7, some maybe more.

In the year 2019 any man who knowingly cohabitates with or marries a woman deserves everything that’s coming to him.

There is no excuse. If the legal system buttfucks you, it’s because you voluntarily bent yourself over a barrel and yanked down your pants.

Attached: 30D46BF9-FD14-4EB6-9F3C-2B202B02AB95.png (2048x2010, 1.89M)

Ok it looks like the UK Law Society Gazette has covered it with this article from only 10 days ago.

archive.is/rmKi0

The comments are enlightening.

Attached: B82AD801-B7A0-45F8-BBFA-26D81B8720EA.jpg (750x1258, 361K)

>prohibited degrees of relationship

Lmao at incestuous inbreds

it's obviously not referring to child brides you nob. it's referring to everything but that. sons, daughters, foster kids, kids passed on to other family members due to loss of parents etc etc etc. it's basically saying that if you're under 16 and living with someone of the opposite sex that isn't your parents, you can't make a claim. there is no framework for that. you probably could when you hit 16 but it'd be tossed out of the court most likely.

I've recently come to understand these things in a broader scale. I'm talking about policies like this, equality movements, the sexual revolution, etc. The important thing to understand about these things is that
>1) they're are not accidental or do not come about due to incompetence
>2) none of these ideas are new, they're merely repackaged - used as modern vehicles to disseminate or to enforce an underlying philosophy that is hidden from the general population
Here's the short version
>very smart people with deep understanding of psychology and the human psyche hang around in think tanks
>these think tanks produce (((ideas))) with humanitarian shticks that in effect produce circumstances that legitimizes and implements Left-Hand Path doctrines
>(((universities))) legitimize these think tanks' ideas, pass them to lawmakers
>we end up with bills like this
If I asked you, how would you most effectively prevent traditional families from forming by using legislative measures without outright banning the idea, would you not come up with something like this bill? This bill effectively makes long-term relationships with shared living extremely risky to the party with a higher paying job, thus directly incentivizing hook up culture and single living for both genders.

These are not legislative blunders, these are deliberate steps toward a pathologized society that strongly incentivizes and enforces Left-Hand Path doctrines.

At least we don't need daily weapons sweeps in order not to stab each other.

Attached: 220px-Baphomet.png (220x290, 35K)

Not all countries are cuckëd like yours

>Various federal laws include "common-law status", which automatically takes effect when two people (of any gender) have lived together in a conjugal relationship for five full years.

Don't have a bro you've been roommates for years, do you? Cause you're pseudo gay married now!

How the fuck is parliament going to force you to pay?

Parliament is supposed to fine me for not signing this electoral roll slip. It's been 4 months since they were supposed to. The Parliament is as incompetent as they are tyrannical. And, if they do threaten you, tell them to fuck off. And, if they persist, fight back with glorious violence.

>losing all wealth
more like losing the person who makes the wealth

>conjugal

Italy knows!

Attached: Merchant1.png (600x761, 336K)

I get the same feeling whenever I see a qt jugnlebunny. Those ratchets be asking for it my nigger. Fucking ebony queens know exactly what they be doing.

Attached: 14099FC675324847B11FC6F53A36D73A.jpg (640x799, 96K)

You answered your own question

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

It would be great if someone like Sargon covers this if the MSM won’t.

>Had my own arrangements with Mrs Susan. Part of that was that she’d be cooperative and in return I wouldn’t bury her alive on Saddleworth Moor. It worked well.
u wot m8

But this bill is specifically about cohabitation with couples, it specifically says those that are under 16 can't opt out, there's no mention of it being from a guardian. If you still think I'm wrong then show where.

??? Nibba wuh???

This, what is this limey son of bitch even saying. Did he take pictures of ms Susie doing anal and threaten to post online?

what's to stop a woman from cohabitating for 3 years, breaking up, claiming palimony, and then repeating that process with multiple guys?
It seems like a woman could earn an annual 6-figure financial award in 21 years and then retire to Ibiza

You know that word doesn't mean sex, right? If they decide that your "relationship" was "marriage-like" then it's conjugal.
Not that they could even be certain there weren't a few heated nights of gamecube and axe body spray.

>ebony queen
Have you noticed sheboons are the only ones calling themselves queens aside from white girls emulating said sheboons?

I'd like to congratulate the Jew that implanted that word into their lexicon, the negress delusion is palpable.
>queen: an entitled position of extreme power and wealth
>negress: the direct offspring of slaves