Sex is ruined

Talked to my older (60 plus) neighbor after I helped her clear her driveway of snow yesterday. We got to chatting

She said something peculiar which stayed with me. She said the modern culture has ruined sex. She said it use daily to be more fun because you got the sense you were doing something you weren't supposed to and it was a taboo subject and not discussed openly in public

Attached: IMG_1531.jpg (640x1136, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and it was harder to achieve now every roastie opens her legs to anyone

Who fucking cares.

i dont really see issue when i had quite good time last time i had sex. What is the point here?

Attached: 13-3-7834175.jpg (1118x630, 132K)

No, women being gross ruined sex. SO many women these days are hung over or drunk 24/7. They don't wash their pussies.

did you give her one after?

Did you bang?

Cause most sex for Canadians involves incest and diddling. That's why no one talks about it.

Got to admit, OP, your neighbour looks pretty good for someone in their 60s.

>OP is the old woman neighbour

You can thank (((them))) for it. Sexual revolution and all.
Also you better had railed that gilf neighbour OP, you have no idea how much they want it and what they can teach you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

>bitch ear and nose
can she be more obvious?

Anyway. I could see her point about taking away the "oh we're not supposed to do this" feel

You should have fucked your gilf neighbor.

And dogs

sex is for faggots, apparently

>anons gilf neighbour wanted some and he thought she was giving him some life lessons

Attached: 1548312478506.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Fucking autists, y-you t-too.

Attached: 187425456-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 347K)

She wanted you to lick her clam if you catch my meaning.

>you were doing something you weren't supposed to
Which is why I'm into scat and beastiality. I pray for a new plague to rid the world of people like me and to set things right. The way they should be.

Attached: 1544686337143.png (600x608, 584K)

Not to just anyone. They all fuck the same top 25% of guys. It's feast and famine. They never could all get access to these same guys until tinder and bumble etc. Now they swipe and swipe until they can get a fuck sesh with Chad.