Can someone explain just HOW pizzagate was debunked?

the more I look into it the more likely it becomes. every time a thread is made like clockwork posters claim it was debunked but i have yet to see any actual proof of its debunking. not so much as a blogpost. it's real, isn't it?

Attached: 1509474820824.png (120x123, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was never debunked, they just say that to disparage the idea of digging into it

Maybe the fact that a guy attempted to raid the pizza place's basement where kids were being held only to discover that the restaurant didn't even fucking have a basement.

Pizzabunk has been degated multiple times

but it has a basement. it was mentioned in a news article

You are a stupid fucking nigger.

I don't have the files on my phone but James alefantis annoyed to having a basement then later retracted his statement

Hey OP Do you want to play dominoes on pizza or pasta??? Serious question. Also maybe when we are done I’ll give you back your pizza related handkerchief with a map on it. Looking forward to demolishing those cheeses when you get back to me on this.

the gas chamber had a wooden door, so once that came to light people just dismissed it.

whut? hey self stop doing that

Never happened. He walked in, fired one round into their dataserver and gave up. 100% bullshit.

There was a basement.

Snopes said it was debunked and Buzzfeed and CNN agreed.
Journalists are just lazy parasites who copy each others work.
Podesta is still fucking little kids though.
Thank Jeff Sessions for that.

My reaction when I found out that guy was a hired actor

Attached: 1548338384911.jpg (800x994, 198K)

I don’t think John rapes kids. I think he tortures and kills them, and then rapes them which technically isn’t rape if they’re already dead

Attached: 61405049-B462-46A7-A3AE-6F53A373BEBF.png (700x378, 260K)

>ya think ya hot shit don't ya

Too bad worldcorpo.net is down. At least there is this
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo

Attached: 1490144306486.png (624x480, 246K)

Attached: Pizzagate_DNC_Leaks.jpg (8133x6283, 3.7M)

It was debunked already goy, what are you some kind of unhinged conspiracy theorist?

bots search out terms like dada gate and scrandy book and then show up like clockwork claiming their cousin was there
machines suck at this job it would work better if they had live people do it

yeah that was weird when the guy whose dad runs an amber alert center and works as a lawyer for team Clinton sent his child to go shoot a single bullet into a computer case behind a wall after the security cameras had been moved