/mg/ - Maduro General

Death to america edition

this thread is for those that reject american capitalist imperialism and debt slavery and instead support rightfull president Maduro.

>Donald Trump and his ship of fools are courting calamity in Venezuela
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/24/donald-trump-venezuela-nicolas-maduro
>Army loyal to maduro
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-military/caracas-spring-not-so-fast-venezuelas-armed-forces-say-idUSKCN1PH1BK
>Russia and China stand with Maduro
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46989279

MUERTE A LOS IMPERIALISMOS
MUERTE AL GRINGO Y A DRUMPF
VIVA MADURO

Attached: 6334592.jpg (1140x712, 76K)

The American cries in pain as he hits you.
VIVA MADURO
VIVA LA RAZA
DEATH TO AMERICA
FREE PALESTINE

America will not die, can't say the same about the rest of these nations but no matter what happens, we will not die off

Any live streams of happenings?

you will be nuked and the entire world will celebrate

America as it is is on it's deathbed. Once the non whites outnumer you, you'll be done for even if your country exist it's soul will be gone gringo. Hope the jew dick tasted good.

fine fucking nuke us then, I will personally ensure my father's nation survives, just to spite all of you bitter fucking faggots

yeah, and I will be the one to cure America if all else fails

I am not done, I am only just getting started, and you are going to die sooner than you would even believe if I told you because you know what fuck all you people, you're all behaving like the worst you possibly could

it's not gonna be hard to rationalize slaughtering the all of you for turning Earth upside down with your collective selfishness

holy fucking shit all we are suppose to do is be happy and share, but you faggots are all stuck on stupid, I cannot wait to see you retards all carpet bomb eachother for oil, gold, and fame

Maduro to cast out the Amermutt diplomats with not a fuck given.

>american
It's jewish. Americans are victims of it too. The jewish invention if communism is not the solution.

fuck america
fuck jews
fuck fags
viva la raze
maduro pull their eyelids out

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Cerra el orto mongolico

Based. If maduro wins he will make cyberpunk real.

Why do commies like starvation so much

Attached: 1548250287774.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Based.

>He said with the jew-dagger in his hand

You do you karl marx was a jew right?

I'd love to see you living under communist east germanys oppression getting buttfucked by the stasi, hans.

Anti commie thread you say?

Attached: 1478845403404.png (1248x798, 55K)

He will die like Gaddafi. Sodomized to death by our CIA operatives and there is nothing you weak, pseudo nations can do about it.

Hows it feel to be on the losing side? Maduro is going to get his shit kicked in.

Are you on Super Male Vitality?

Ok retard.
>rationalize slaughter
Each dead american is one less jewish pawn
>t.malinche
Go suck some more gringo dick maybe they'll toss you a couple coins

>I’m a Marxist

Attached: 1D7D324F-BDEB-4E08-9C27-3DF929C3FDD3.jpg (680x760, 52K)

Is not starvation. The guy's business was so successful that he sold everything

>behaves like jew
>shills for his countries endless undermining of other nations internal affairs for money

>BUT WHAT I DO IS OKAY, DID YOU KNOW THE OTHER GUYS GRANDFATHER WAS A FULL BLOWN KIKE? IM NOT A KIKE, STOP LOOKING AT ME

Don't you have to support some more Israel firster wars, that flood Europe with more refugees, you filthy yank? Lying Jow Forums subhuman.

Attached: 10414609_1556635117994878_7018350884269282241_n.jpg (200x222, 10K)