At a conference in 2000, Watson suggested a link between skin color and sex drive...

>At a conference in 2000, Watson suggested a link between skin color and sex drive, hypothesizing that dark-skinned people have stronger libidos. His lecture argued that extracts of melanin – which gives skin its color – had been found to boost subjects' sex drive. "That's why you have Latin lovers," he said, according to people who attended the lecture. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English Patient."

Holy kek wyte bois BTFO

Attached: James_D_Watson.jpg (657x660, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews_in_Israel
liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If we're accepting things J. Watson has said, he has also stated that nonWhites are less intelligent. So, again muh dick.

he also said jews and chinks are smarter than whites

So be it. The simple fact of the matter is Jews are inherently destructive and Chinks are too extreme. Japs would be all well and good only if the market crash didn't literally change their entire society toward less stable jobs which in turned destroyed their sustainable culture. I get you're just shitposting, but the simple fact of the matter is you don't know what you're talking about. There is no one group of people that is in a good place right now. Ethnic Jews are literally a minority in Israel. The last time I checked it was 48%. Every group is too obsessed with modernity and unsustainable societal models. We are unironically living in the end of days as it pertains to civilization.

>Ethnic Jews are literally a minority in Israel.
no they aren't, ethnic Jews are 75% of Israel and immigration from diaspora Jews to Israel is increasing

Let's make something clear, when people refer to smart Jews they're talking about Ashkenazi Jews. Those are the ones who are toted as having 110+ IQs. And no, I wasn't wrong in the sense you were thinking of.

"People of Ashkenazi Jewish descent constitute around 47.5% of Israeli Jews (and therefore 35–36% of Israelis). They have played a prominent role in the economy, media, and politics of Israel since its founding."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews_in_Israel

All else are mutts. They're not 'real' Jews.

Attached: no true Scotsman.jpg (628x965, 137K)

he basically said dark skin minorities are literal animals who can't control themselves. you ever seen a dog that humps everyone's leg? well that's minorities in a nut shell

Prof. James Watson
Greatest Biologist in history after Darwin.
Nobel in Medicine for discovering DNA shape.
Race realist & anti-SJW.

James Watson quotes:
liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on IQ tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges...that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity...it’s ignorance
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions...it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers

>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

Attached: James Watson - News headline.jpg (304x400, 60K)

by that logic most whites in USA are dumb mutts too so they don't count as white, there are probably only 5% whites in USA if we count only the ones smart as Jews

>by that logic
No, no that's no how that works. You see, it's not ME making up these rules, it's Jews. It's the same thing that if your mother isn't Jewish you're not Jewish even if your father had a Jewish mother. I don't set the rules here, they do. Has it literally never occurred to you as to why Netanyahu is such an unapologetic Zionist? That he claims to speak for ALL Jews of the world? It's because Israel isn't Jewish anymore. It's the same thing with how they are literally paying and threatening nonJews to leave. As for Whites, mixtures of Whites are Whites as long as they otherwise adhere to the One Drop Rule.

most american "whites" have native and black admixture, based on the one drop rule almost none of them are white

Well, show me the money. Also keep in mind that it is possible to literally breed out such things. The further removed, the more possible. By the way, I'm not White, I'm an ethnic Ashkenazi Jew. I don't believe in anything, though. I honestly don't have a strong feeling either which way because everything will go to hell after I die of old age. That said, I find it interesting you're so obsessed with Whites of all the groups I mentioned because if you're Black, you're also almost 100% an admixture yourself. Don't believe for a second there are "African Americans" that are particularly intelligent that aren't.

>smarter
Really? Living in a smoggy shit heap next to a billion other gooks is something smart people do?

>most american "whites" have native and black admixture,

That is not even fucking true you stupid faggot.

it is true, especially for southerners

>>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
she was a cunt but she X-rayed crystals real good

Attached: 8059576.jpg (351x318, 14K)

yes, having a billion of the same ethnicity is better than getting extinct in their own country like whites

yes obviously everyone is a mutt in USA, including blacks and whites and everyone else

Aren't you gonna address my post there, buddy? You wouldn't just be shitposting, would you? That would be against da rools.

Attached: broof.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

>muh science

already did my fellow high IQ hebrew comrade

>>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions...it is true
>>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions
this is so true. women and jews are so similar in their political bullshit.

oh no how terrible
this really hurts my feelings as a white person

better take away his awards and claim he's wrong without doing any research

You are just an uninformed kid.

I am not even going to look for the article pointing out that white Americans are still "remarkably" European.

Your black mix bullshit is just a fantasy.

Your opinion is not proof there, guy.

Attached: validate.png (512x307, 18K)

>being a yid

don't you have some schizophrenia to lose yourself in?

or some nigger dick to suck? because that's what Jews really love sucking on these days

and your opinions aren't a proof that my opinions are wrong, pal

I would have to move to Africa or USA to suck a black dick, thats where all the black guys are

I made a post the other day but no one saw it. They're already deleting him from Biology textbooks.

Attached: Double Helix 1.png (915x440, 588K)

Attached: Double Helix 2.png (497x666, 506K)

Attached: double helix 3.png (386x620, 370K)

I have substantiated my claims, you have not. So, you concede. Where's a Janny when you need 'em?

>I have substantiated my claims
No you haven't, you merely stated your false opinions

nah retard you ain't gotta go anywhere but your own home region, there's plenty of nigger dick to suckle on, but if you're not thirsty at least your creed's sisters and daughters won't have to share with their petulant faggot kin

come on faggot just pucker those lips and do what good Jews do, which is prep the bulls before a hail of bullets kill all of you

perhaps even in the act itself, why would anyone care to stop shooting if made to view such an ugly sight? damn right, they'd just shoot anyway

>amerimutt obsessed with niggers
woah, why am I not surprised at all!

you made the thread faggot, I'm just here throwing down banter because I want you to at least leave your shill thread with an urge to commit suicide

if even slight

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀..png (500x737, 522K)

Attached: Memeflag.jpg (1136x896, 292K)

Ashkenazi Jews are 1/3rd of Israel.

It's logical though, Africans are r-selected so higher libido and no pair bonding is an asset.
Europeans are K-selected so more emphasis is on pair bonding, and lower libido may actually be beneficial (less cheating).

ha that reminds me, like you really did make this thread and it's all about niggers and their sexual prowess ahahaha you PROJECTING fag

and you try to make me seem obsessed with this shit, why are you really this much of a loser? with your stupid pirate flag, just neck yourself already and move along, ain't really got much else going for yourself except the day of the rope anymore anyway

>oh no an amerimutt is obsessed with niggers im gonna kill my self now!
is that really your plan? lmao

Attached: 1510492361346.png (828x756, 164K)

>Source: My Ass

He clearly needs an ass beating.

t.quadroon coping

your confederate ancestors bred with niggers pal, you are a niggerspawn

This is the problem with the silver lining mentality.
>niggers are stupid monkeys who like to fuck and thats all.
>we waz.

I have a 1964 copy of "The Scientist" from the Life Science Library books

want to guess who the guy on the cover is?

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.28.13 PM.png (684x880, 1023K)

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.28.00 PM.png (1089x583, 505K)

Attached: Image 2019-01-11 at 5.30.19 PM.png (673x857, 905K)

>meme thread
>meme flag

Oy vey