Merkel government is now openly spying on and keeping tabs on anyone related to or supporting AFD...

Merkel government is now openly spying on and keeping tabs on anyone related to or supporting AFD. Reasoning behind it is because "AFD is a threat to our democracy."

youtube.com/watch?v=KNb9t_SxZAE

Merkel, spying on those support the opposition is a thread to democracy.

Attached: u43ncegia78z[1].png (600x450, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/163740/umfrage/parteipraeferenz-von-politikjournalisten-in-deutschland/
israellobby.org/adl/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany is at this point beyond saving.

AfD support neonazi cells that have already done many terrorist attacks.
Also AfD are not the main opposition of the CDU, lol. They are a fringe party of lunatics.

Fuck Germany they voted for it

lmao your kin wil be hanging off lamp posts soon enough
:^)

He never said main opposition.
Nice flag Goldberg.

>our democracy
implying she still has the mandate of the people

The nazi's polled 2.6% in the 1928 elections.
By 1933 they were running the country (I wonder why).

Shut up poorfag. All you can export is your racism because you're not worth shit.
He implied it.

lies chill

>neonazi terror
Yeah, no. For 70 years we hear cries about neo nazi terror and it never happened. Then the NSU happens and a big media circus is called in and in the end it turns out it was a bunch of criminals with heavy ties into the secret state police. Meanwhile antifa openly attempts to murder politicians, plants bombs, vandalizes and generally terrorizes the populace. The verdict of the "impartial" and "democratic" press: "Maybe we should ally with Antifa against our critics".

I don't. I haven't voted for Merkel to bring migrants to Germany that can then go wherether they wants in Europe.

F.U lefty kid killer

>racism
literal non issue your mommy created.
you will die lmfao.

You assumed it ;D

Attached: elinersson.jpg (780x439, 26K)

its normal you spy on every one thru windows and google and Iphone without limit, Germany spys on nazis zto exterminate them and kill there foreign handlers.
It happend with the NPD and other commie groups.

Unlike your gov ours pretty open about that.

no you die as soon enaugth the BND will give you a visit.

A horribel accident will happen, like you slippeĀ“ed on ice and your flats gas valve exploded.
you know.
Things that happen every day.

>X is a threat to our democracy

They got the memo

>"democratic" press
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/163740/umfrage/parteipraeferenz-von-politikjournalisten-in-deutschland/

NSU is not the only neonazi case. Violent neonazi incidents are almost daily but most don't become big news. According to statics there's 400/year.
I don't support ANTIFA, either. Those are equally retarded.

Are you leftys killing kids again.

stop we are not buying it .

Your current gov is pretty open about everything. Including borders.
Ever thought that might be the reason for the rise of the far right Murky's so worried about? That this is just one big, open suppurating self-inflicted wound?
>You nation shat in it's pants. Now you get to walk around with the stink.

"AFD is a threat to our supremacy"
corrected

>supremacy
Of normality and common sense.
HOW DREADFUL!

>threat to our democracy

I hate this catchphrase, it doesn't even mean anything

>According to statistics
Disproven. Police states that up to 90% of nazi vandalism is performed by lefties/jews/edgy teenagers. Additionally any attack against a jew/foreigner/lefty/whatever is counted as right wing extremism, including a muslim beating up a homo or a nigger doing the roman salute. The police specifically mentions that actual neo nazis have wisened up and are trying very hard to keep a low profile and not expose themselves. Also if you think that our press isn't trying to blow every crime out of proportions to make their critics look bad you are beyond help.

>Germany is enabling left wing violence while strictly punishing right wing responses
>AGAIN
Looks like joining the RAF is on the menu cunts!

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

German guv needs slaughtered

Indeed.

Attached: CA50DFB0-1850-4135-BF41-84869C7F39A0.jpg (638x939, 77K)

>UNG BEY! ME OOZ DA DIFIN FLEG AN DA GOY TRIBE NO NOSE DAT IM DA LONG NOSE TRIBE! ME SO SMART ND NO MAKE ME STAKE I DINK ME MAKE GUD HE HE HO HO ME GO SUK BABY SPEAR TIP AND BITE OFF AND SUK BLOOD HE HE HO HO
Transparency comes with that. Anyone fooled belongs in an oven along with you.

Attached: IMG_5161.jpg (208x250, 9K)

What does Mr. Rosenberg pay? Seriously, I'd be up for the job. I can shitpost way better than this goy.

mention that the "secret police" is called constitution defense

Muh rayciss

Bunch of fags

Kek
The nazis are the good guys you nigger loving faggot

Kike loving faggot
Grow some nads

yeah, they shat themselves once they saw how many AFD members are also police and such, the old boss of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution didn't want to touch the AFD, so they had the media fabricate a stink and used that to get rid of him, since he also dared to speak the truth and directly contradict the media narrative of empress Mama. Germany is in a death grip of the old media and old political "elite" and these vampires won't let go until all hope is gone and the country is dead inside and out, which it arguably already is, at which point they probably plan to fuck off somewhere else like the pseudo-kikes they are, there are lot's of people with dual citizenship in German politics, especially German/US citizenship and I also know that Merkel has a nice place in Paraguay I believe.

>Merkel government is now openly spying on and keeping tabs on anyone related to or supporting AFD. Reasoning behind it is because "AFD is a threat to our democracy."

Oh no, a democracy spying on their own citizens...

>what is five eyes

Yeah, totally true. 100% not fake and gay at all.

What is the point of coming into a point already spreading rightist BS to spread leftard lies? Are you just retarded or using reverse psychology for your own thread, do tell user.

Mutt but my surname and major heritage is German. In the 00s I studied German culture. It was so rich and amazing. Looking at modern Germany is just depressing though. East German unification was a mistake.

Agreed. t. East German
What is your surname? I can tell you what it means if you don't already know.

AFD walked out on a speech by a holohoax survivor. Very bad goys.

Attached: 648FF800-D386-49F5-B5A6-189DDA740312.jpg (512x400, 38K)

Amazing how successful jews are. No matter how jelly we are we can't deny their success in subverting.

Attached: ADL actual document.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

Attached: 1539584696840.jpg (885x665, 110K)

This is like the hundredth time that image has been posted today.

Reverse psychology IDF psyops?

Merkels facial structure is eerily similar to Hitlers.

What's the point? Jews have already won.

israellobby.org/adl/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF

Attached: 1547632635233.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Jewing intensifies.

Attached: AAA49F1F-34D7-4949-B3F6-26E93B411C4D.jpg (256x144, 7K)

You mean because no afd politician has done anything bad lately that would give this a reason ?

i like how braindead normies compare kike sellouts to our lord and saviour
the goyim programming is still strong

Attached: aUpjF8m.jpg (459x287, 22K)

Ironically it was learning what my name meant that started my interest. To kill/stop the dance is the literal translation. Family is still kill joys.
I would like to visit Germany. Any places to avoid?

A few years ago I would've said the east and the south, but nowadays even cities here get more and more shit streaming in. Try rural regions like Vorpommern and the Altmark.