This completely destroys Jow Forums

This completely destroys Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-084801_Twitter.jpg (1080x1778, 734K)

What a pathetic turd, it’s a child

The hell does that even mean?

I remember being a grown man shit talking teenagers too

projection.

sage

Faggot nigger

I call people faggots at bars with pullovers. What are you gonna do about it sodomite?

Reminder that if they cannot actually counter your argument, they'll just resort to name calling.

He sounds like a bitter little pussy who's had is ass kicked by an alpha male.

Lol Faggots are so sensitive about their sodomy. It’s hilarious watching these people build their entire identities around sex and then even daring to be upset when ridiculed. Absolute delusion

>faggot detected

Carey O'donnell tweets like he calls his black neighbors niggers on Christmas Eve.

Does the left do anything other than project? Lmao. It’s so obvious

Attached: C00C37B5-BEB0-49D7-84D8-0C8CB5F5D844.jpg (671x451, 113K)

>sodomite
You are not Owen Benjamin, fag

If shitty trolling could destroy pol it wouldn’t be here. Do you think you’re doing anything new or edgy here? You kikes really lack creativity.

>booed those Israelites that used the word faggot
>enemy of the gay
This is why I hate being gay. They’re all fucking retarded

I wonder how this man came to despise pullovers.

1/4 zips are patrician.
uneffay faggot lol

>From: Los Angeles, California
Burn it down

Someone called him a faggot at a bar on Thanksgiving

It means he's feeling threatened by the class signification inherent in the clothing he's wearing and is reacting by invoking a negative stereotype of that group in an attempt to tarnish the prestige of that class so that he doesn't feel as threatened. A lot of the liberal hysteria surrounding this has class anxiety mixed in i.e. private school lacrosse Chad bullied me and then got a business degree from Boston College and now works at an investment bank and I am sitting here setting with my English degree

*seething

It means that "guy" gets called faggot a lot at the bars he spends holidays alone on, because his family disowned him (for being a faggot).

Attached: jingala_j16.jpg (800x868, 258K)