youtube.com/channel/UCyQsQSKayfcZoHaCjqxxSlg
youtube.com/watch?v=pcYndXYiO-M
youtube.com/watch?v=oI8cnAFaJvE
youtube.com/watch?v=kk7PmAq1yxs
youtube.com/watch?v=5mb6bK39R8o
youtube.com/watch?v=oS_cWe1Obz4
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4VB3TCxOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

own stop it... we know that you need to distance from us.

Attached: 1527977156574.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

His comedy sucks, his piano skills self blowing is boring, and his psychological downfall is not nice to watch

love this guy lately, he is copying me though, I said all the exact same terms years before he was famous and saying them, hivemind indeed

#metoo
Maybe we're transmitters?

Same

Same

vocaroo.com/i/s0n8CYef28hS

Attached: 1537634641431.jpg (590x584, 89K)

Is that frog man?

vox day says he's good

Owen is based. Everyone criticizing him or concern-trolling him is a wizard or infected by a wizard.

says the wizard

>E celeb endorses my beliefs
Smash that like button

The fact that you’re here every day running tranny gay ops proves that he’s dangerous to you, which means he has my full support.

no, just a humble water filter salesman

OP is Owen ya goof

>hes absolutely batshit insane
He's going on that road, yes.

who?

#metoo

>part jew
>displays mental illnesses
Imagine my shock

he's having a mid-life crisis

Owen Benjamin is one of us. Names the Jew, hates toe romaine and juden peterstein, has a song called”that nigger stole my bike”, opens sets by saying hitler did nothing wrong,hates gays, is a Christian.

That's exactly what a wizard would say.

wizard inception

Got bad vibes the first time I saw one of his videos a year or so ago. He has that creepy unfocused, yet intense stare of a cultist or a madman.

All stand-up comedians are insane. Always were, always will be.
Stop getting surprised by it every time!

The world will be a better place if Satan’s minions all tied a belt around their necks and tightened it for good, so do please consider it. Thanks.

Weird, I had the same reaction. There was something off about the guy. I mean it was obvious that he didn't really have anything to say back then other than Jordan Peterson gud, sjw bad. But there was still something weird in his mannerisms.

shoutout to porsalin who is going to release a documentary about him some time this week. Should be good cause his MDE doc and Sam Hyde interview were good

(search youtube or twitter for "porsalin")

He's just a boomer who cant handle the redpills without going off the edge. Some normies just aren't meant to open their eyes because the resulting inner conflict proves too much for them to handle. What worries me is his cult-like behavior and all this bear shit which is cringy as fuck and attracts a bunch of retard followers. Owen if you read this get your shit together if you cant handle the truth without losing your mind and forming a gay bear fan club then get the fuck out and take a break.

Attached: 1529790502497.png (501x599, 456K)

>I saw one of his videos a year or so ago.
He was still waking up. That was one year ago. His rants are golden. Too bad his daily live streams are watered down with reading the chats and banning people, although that is how he sustains himself for now.
Here is the best one yet:
You can start somewhere around 53min but the entire first 2.5 hours are golden.
youtube.com/watch?v=jziB4t0A8Ps
Really opened my eyes a bit further then they already were.

Checked and agree. I think Owen will recover though and wont be destroyed by the redpills in his system. He'll work it out and will be healthier long term for knowing the truth, it might take a year or so. The bear stuff is cringy, but it's a pretty standard marketing ploy to build an in-group of pay pigs and create a sense of community. Normies need shit like that

>He's just a boomer who cant handle the redpills without going off the edge.
Wasted quads, bullshit. This guy is as woke as one can get.

He lost me when he denied the moon landings. You have to be a retard to do that.

Owen is a really smart guy who's taken a lot of redpills (and blackpills) lately. His videos are just his mind sorting through all the brutal truths.

>He lost me when he denied the moon landings. You have to be a retard to do that.

So you believe that we lost the technology to go to the moon and we can't go back there anymore?

/our/lunatic

Attached: 556356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

False premise. That is not true. We don't have the money and the will.

No, his streams are comfy

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_170425.png (3448x1927, 2.33M)

>lost the technology
>That is not true
Yet:
>no money
>no will
Where there is a will there is a way. Money has never been an issue. As a matter of fact, rocket engines and material science has advanced a lot, making space exploration cheaper and safer then ever. The will overwhelmingly exists because the moon is a great strategic asset to everyone that can put a base on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P3tbf3JHhc
Yet we never returned to the moon after the Apollo missions. I wonder why.

this. the effective ones dont get their own threads day in, day out claiming "hes going insane"

keep spamming him faggots. watch his view #s continue to climb. make him into a martyr and continue to lose

Attached: 1545945536946.jpg (222x227, 8K)

stop trying to meme this kike, kikes

Attached: owen.jpg (490x138, 13K)

oy vey! a jew calling out other (((jews))).

should we not talk about him at all? or should we say hes going crazy? i cant remember what the plan is

Yeah great doc if you like dick sucking and ball gargling.

Look in his eyes. He's been possessed by some evil spirit.

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (1004x710, 47K)

the day i trust an ancom on possession is the day i cut my own dick off from going insane. get fucked, historical-retard

post one of his vids. a good one.

>as a professional psychologist i will diagnose him ITT

He’s a flaming faggot for selling his soul to CAA and then playing the ‘oh now im a christian’ card. Stupid people play Stupid games.

>Paki flag
opinion discarded.

Attached: 1547921093525.jpg (224x224, 4K)

I'd worry too if I say the white under or above the iris of a chinese

kek

Same thing happened to Paul Neehlan

Benjamin/Nimmer 2020

Red pill poisoning has effected all of us at first. If you can’t see part of yourself in him it’s because you lost your soul long ago.

If you ever revealed to normies at large even a shred of what you believe, they would call you insane too. He isn't crazy. the world is. He offers solutions to the problems we all talk about and he wont back down. Thats much more than I can say for you user.

He’s fine just a little nacassistic

You're already repeating the "lost the technology" meme so you've proven yourself to be another conspiracy theory retard.

When you have a inefficient, slow space agency that doesn't get billions to maintain a giant rocket, the technology goes away. The money was sent instead to the Space Shuttle and then the ISS.

Most importantly is that the US public is not interested in giving mega billions to visit what is essentially a dead grey ball, you can't sell that like you can sell a war

Lmao at this mumbo jumbo

Turns out that when you believe every conspiracy theory you read on the internet you turn out to be a weirdo freak, who knew!

Attached: bait.jpg (337x223, 15K)

>inefficient, slow space agency
This is how I can tell that you are retarded. It seems that way but in reality "inefficient and slow" is a cover for agencies so they can funnel all the money to off the books, black budged projects. Money is not the issue. The point is that the Apollo moon missions are fake.

>Most importantly is that the US public is not interested in giving mega billions to visit what is essentially a dead grey ball
Wrong. there are plenty of people that want that to happen. We even watch romanticized Hollywood movies about space and such stuff. Space is the next frontier and the next Columbus that wants to set sail and colonies a planet has already been born and is walking among us. You don't have to look further then the SpaceX fanboys having a wet dream when thinking about space exploration. You are absolute full of shit. There is a will, a drive to do it and plenty of reasons for the commercial sector, the industry and the military to establish outposts on the moon so fuck you.

Attached: Vox 4.png (541x358, 276K)

Outposts on the moon? That is retarded. For what purpose? Who fucking cares about the moon? Nobody wants to live there. You don’t need to send a person anymore. Its way cheaper and more efficient to send a machine there instead.

What a retard.

Owen is based and is turning thousands against you. Fucking lol

Attached: 1544508766069.jpg (956x670, 121K)

his streams are verbal diarrhea aimed at low IQ conspiritards

Attached: scully.jpg (800x450, 25K)

>Outposts on the moon? That is retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P3tbf3JHhc
check yourself before you wreck yourself faggot.

The moon is a valuable strategic position to have. It is the ultimate high-ground with a large first mover advantage.

>what purpose? Who fucking cares about the moon? Nobody wants to live there. You don’t need to send a person anymore. Its way cheaper and more efficient to send a machine there instead.
>Who fucking cares about the International Space Station? Nobody wants to live there. You don’t need to send a person anymore. Its way cheaper and more efficient to send a machine there instead.

The moon landing in 1969 was fake and did not happen. It's not that technology was lost, it's that the technology never existed in the first place and all the footage is fake.

Also the latest Owen Benjamin streams are excellent.
youtube.com/channel/UCyQsQSKayfcZoHaCjqxxSlg

> Israeli operative hiding behind a Canadian proxy.
This is a christian board user. You can only post in here if you believe that our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, died for our sines so we can go to heaven. Sodomites like you will burn in eternal fire in hell.

He is going thru the same shit i went thru when those first red pills started to hit - its great watching him go thru it. He's done an awesome job on the breakdown of wizard manipulation and his long vids breaking down everything are valuable for all who will follow.

>The moon landing in 1969 was fake and did not happen. It's not that technology was lost, it's that the technology never existed in the first place and all the footage is fake.
Thank you for your opinion, which should not be confused with fact, and no offense to you but the moon landing happened and the stanley kubrick hoax stuff was all debunked years ago.
>The moon is a valuable strategic position to have. It is the ultimate high-ground with a large first mover advantage.
That's a great point, it's also valuable as a staging point for interplanetary travel due to the lower gravity and lack of atmosphere compared to earth.

Attached: orion.gif (404x425, 314K)

i don't know any other celebrity more aligned with me

this.

>i don't know any other celebrity more aligned with me
spoken like a true zionist

You don’t need people on the moon to have the “high ground”. You’d be better served with satellites in space circling the globe, which by the way, we have.

There is zero value to put people on the moon. High ground? What, are you going to shoot at earth from the “high ground”? The moon is only visible to half the globe at a time. You can keep machines in space for longer and cheaper. These machines could easily accomplish any mission for a fraction of the price as your absurd lunar outpost. You are an idiot.

>That's a great point
Yes, which makes one wonder why no one ever returned to the moon. Why? It's such a valuable place but everyone demises it and downplays it. Unless it isn't possible now and certainly wasn't possible back then.

>stanley kubrick hoax stuff was all debunked years ago.
Have you seen "2001: A Space Odyssey", released on September 13, 1968, a year before Apollo 11? The film technology was certainly there to create fake footage. The movie was technically a lot more impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcYndXYiO-M

Furthermore, the international space station is also a waste of money. Its falling apart. We can literally run every thing they do on the station remotely for cheaper.

We keep it around because its a sunk cost, we already built the peace of shit. Might as well get a return on out investment.

Also, this video is fucking stupid.

>imagine you went off so much that even Jow Forums says you're batshit - besides the most autistic reinforced concrete slabs
>your nigger friend is going down for stolen valor
>your leaf friend decided he's not going with your descent any further
>your last 'friend' is an iamverysmart personification who just wants to tap in to your audience

Jeebus, Owen is gonna score an own goal doesn't he?

>it's a pretty standard marketing ploy to build an in-group of pay pigs and create a sense of community. Normies need shit like that
That's true. Sadly for 80% of business that's not an a good way to create a good image. Although to Owen's credit, I think he's sincere with his use of the "Bears" because I'm pretty sure he's been using it for a long time as a way to brand himself as a big bear during his acts. It's kind of like his mascot/image for marketing.

He has good content in there, and it's entertaining. Surprised he hasn't been shut down desu

yeah he is

>These machines could easily accomplish any mission for a fraction of the price as your absurd lunar outpost. You are an idiot.
They why the fuck do we launch humans into orbit and put them on the ISS in the first place? Why haven't we replaced astronauts with robots already? If you can put robots on the moon then you most certainly can put robots in orbit. Come on faggot, have some consistency. Moon landing of 1969 is a hoax and everyone has been told a lie. Face it.

>Surprised he hasn't been shut down desu
Yhea, keep up the pressure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_195712.png (3840x2160, 1.32M)

Read my message you retard. We already invested in the project.

Fuck, you are moron.

I thought his stand up was pretty good.
Remember goys, if you don't support sacrificing millions of unborn children for Satan, you are insane!
youtube.com/watch?v=oI8cnAFaJvE

Attached: 1542540956910.jpg (408x632, 32K)

LMAO
funny looking picture. He should read pic related and take the ultimate redpill though. Every user should save this image and spread it often enough.

Attached: 1547941764229.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

you're like those krenstein guys or whatever their names are. Can you state your motives of commenting under every character assasination thread? I always wondered why the gay brotherss on twitter did it under Trump tweets.

I'm only checking on him to see when he finally takes the flat earth pill

Guy should obviously stop drinking first of all.

Everything is a lie and existence is a joke, God better stop me.

I posted mine before I refreshed the page and saw your comment.

>Believing that USA landed a human on the moon in 1969. Hehe, keep dreaming pal. You can rationalize anything you want but you can't deny that Apollo is faked.

why not?
we're literally mindfucking/brainwashing kikes with memes and then they're spreading our memes even further
its amazing
its hilarious

You can't be woke and angry. He has a lot of issues and internal conflict he hasn't solved yet.

>makes one wonder why no one ever returned to the moon
the general public is against it, they think it's a waste of resources that would be better allocated towards food stamps for shaniqua. it's created a sort of space power vaccuum that is being filled by guys like richard branson and elon musk.

Attached: why space.jpg (984x5139, 2.14M)

>celebrity
e-celeb

LMFAO, this pretension that anyone is normal is amusing to watch. You're all so cute. So uh... "safe".

literally who

I've been spreading that gem myself for some time now. It is a fresh screencap made not too long ago. I am however unsure if I was the one that made it as its appearance coincides when i started to actively screencap worthy threads like pic related.

Attached: MENTAL ILLNESS DOESN'T EXIST.png (1354x987, 365K)

Some gay dude that wants you to call him Big Bear

>You can't be woke and angry.
Righteous anger, passion and motivation. You most certainly can. No one can become woke and not be angry. The first thing people do when they become woke is get angry and Owen has woken up a lot over the past year and keeps waking up and ascending to higher plains of awareness.

>He has a lot of issues and internal conflict he hasn't solved yet.
No, has a loving stay at home wife and kids. He is fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=kk7PmAq1yxs
youtube.com/watch?v=5mb6bK39R8o

Attached: Lynching in america.png (2335x4417, 1.95M)

>it's created a sort of space power vaccuum that is being filled by guys like richard branson and elon musk.
Russia, China, India, Japan, etc have their own space program. Why aren't they moving? The moon has first mover advantage. The first country to build stuff on the moon will outpace all the rest very fast considering the huge return on investment you get.

Attached: 911 Dark Overlord Layer 1 and 2.png (1987x2610, 638K)

I've only seen a half dozen of his videos but he seems pretty based. He calls out the pedophilia and degeneracy of Hollywood and even names the Jew. That's all right in my book. Do you have any links to his supposedly "batshit insane" videos or is this just a smear campaign by some heeb organization like the ADL?

Based Owen. Debunking the Moonlanding hoax.
youtube.com/watch?v=oS_cWe1Obz4

>Do you have any links to his supposedly "batshit insane" videos or is this just a smear campaign by some heeb organization like the ADL?
It's a smear campaign. See the following more recent stream where he addresses it, starting at 7:00
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4VB3TCxOY

Attached: silicon valley ponzi scheme.png (1569x978, 242K)

Why are you so angry over the moon? This is the exact reason why I stopped listening to Owen's rants. The moon landing hoax is a retarded hill to die on. Bigger fish to fry. I could give two shits about the moon. They government lies, WOAH YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS! CAN I GIVE YOU MONEY AND WATCH YOU ASSAULT YOUR DOG PLS DADDY?

>Why are you so angry over the moon?
Not angry, just picking fun at moon hoax believers.

>The moon landing hoax is a retarded hill to die on.
It is currently the biggest lie out there and the most potent redpill for normies. If you can get a normie to question the moonlanding then that will change his entire outlook on everything. It's what happened to Owen. He got redpilled on the moonlanding and now he is on fire.

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_202418.png (3840x2160, 1.83M)