ATTENTION PEWDIEPIE PLEASE HEAR OUR CALL

Count Dankula has been completely demonetized we need to fight back and if you called attention on this issue it might really help youtube to get off their ass and fix this crap. We need to really stand together to fight off the censorship from youtube.

Pewds if you can see this please help Dankula this shit just keeps happening more and more we must dig our heels in and show youtube and (((them))) we won't take it no more.

Attached: 1535644417292.jpg (340x320, 14K)

shameless self bump

Attached: 1520949278008.jpg (775x700, 302K)

stop posting about e celebs. you're also a fucking mongoloid idiot if you ever think pewdiepie who cares about money first is ever going to sacrifice a red cent to help anyone else

Fuck off shill if you don't like it go to another thread why did you even post on here ?

bump

Attached: 1513267954839.jpg (480x335, 37K)

calling me a shill yet you haven't even been here long enough to know that you cannot bump your own threads. try killing yourself idiot

Hahahaha see ya later buddy get mad

Also yes you can bump your own threads retard

oh no that sucks your shit thread is now on page 8 and is going bye bye loser

You'll be pissed off later on though hahahahaha

page 9, hows that 'self bump' working out for you idiot

Hahahaha oh man you are gonna be so butthurt soon

Attached: 1469653554240.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>imploring the general of an army of 8 year olds, who himself has been demonetized numerous times by youtube, to help a nobody youtuber

tight

You got a better idea what should we do oh glorious leader should we just bend over and open our asshole for the Jews to fuck ?

I don't see you doing anything so shut your face.

If you watch youtube, or expect alphabet inc to give even the remotest of fucks about you or pewdiepie, you're already being sufficiently fucked in the ass.

You shills just don't give up do you it's really sad how stupid you are

>I'm a shill

You are actively trying to garner support for some no-name shitbird to be paid by Alphabet Inc for making shitty videos. Alphabet Inc, a nefarious organization who has a detailed profile on everything and everyone in your life for the purposes of using your information to make themselves more money.

Oy vey, goyim.

>You are actively trying to garner support for some no-name shitbird

Serious question do you actually have autism ?

>yes goyim, look to this youtuber making money off of videos as a role model
>fight for him to make money making videos that you sit on your lazy ass and watch all day
>get tattoos and signal to your fans that you are counterculture and this is the way to break free of zionist oppression

Attached: count dankula.png (852x488, 409K)

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

All banter aside

THIS guy right here is a fucking shill if I've ever seen one

lol

WTF am I reading ?
Who fucking cares about north east Italy ??

That guy was most likely a shill they seem to have really taken an interest in this thread the idea that we can talk to such an influential person such as pewdiepie threatens (((them))) greatly.