Wake up

It's a cabal of people, not just jews. It's good vs evil not Jew vs White or NIg vs Spic. It's the devil that's the enemy. You think you'll get into heaven being antisemitic or racist?

Attached: 1547920309390.jpg (592x444, 26K)

Jews don't have souls so how the fuck would you know.

Could do without the confusion is all im saying. Multiculturalism is a giant distraction. You say they want us to hate. So you say we should love. And i say thats reverse psychology. We should part.

You are 100% right. There is no label that is correct and specific besides this one and precision of language is of the utmost importance when talking of such dire issues.

Ok...but it's mostly jews

Peacefully part. And then the people who refuse to youll know theyre the bad guys.

Jesus never liked the Jews. Did he get into heaven?

>into heaven being antisemitic

You know who called them children of the devil?

Don't you?

Ever met a regular jew? They're just overly religious people, most of them don't know shit. We build shit like empires and cathedrals, they work finances and shit. We shouldn't just blame jews, we should blame them all, hold them all accountable.

Do you think you'll ever be a real woman, discord tranny? Go dilate your hole.

I side with Jesus Christ on this and hate the jews for being part of the synagogue of Satan.

>It's the devil that's the enemy.

Part of Satan's job is to punish wicked people. It;s totally necessary, because most people are too pathetic to fight evil in any meaningful way.

Attached: 1535271478089.jpg (365x365, 19K)

Did you know, couple years ago in england a jewish school had to apologise(I say apologise, they didn't quite go that far to appease they goy but no suprises there) for being caught teaching all the jewish children to believe that goyim are less than animals?
One of their own jewish teachers actually grassed them up because of the extremist nature of the conditioning.
Want a link? Work for yourself - it was in the Sun.
This happens IN. EVERY. JEWISH. SCHOOL.
We just don't have the good fortune to have anymore jewish teachers being so bold, nor are any goyim allowed inside those schools, to see for themselves.

So believe what you want to lad. I'll stick with the facts and my sufficient knowledge of History.

The children of the devil are also those who will not love thy brother (fellow man) is

My point is that hate in our hearts means we were fooled. We aren't supposed to hate, the devil sure is a crafty fucker. Only God has the true power. Armageddon is going to be quite a sight.

Yes, that sounds fucked.

What do you suppose? Jews are pricks, they have a smug sense of entitlement but that's just the American jew. I don't believe Ariel down the street is part of a jewish conspiracy, I believe Schumer is part of a league of power minds. All men can be evil, all men can be good. Wake up

Jews are glorious. We have learnt so much from our attacks on the jew and now understand that the jew is God. God is dead long live the jew.

Show foreskin

>muh devil
>muh black or white
FUCK OFF RETARD!

He disagrees with me, he's Jewish. Sound familiar? People are all the same inherently, see?

stfu yid and get in the oven

Just follow me, I'll give you a happy Christian life. Trust me, I will be your leader, and you will love me, and I will love you.

hidden in the shadows the Jesuit grins he thinks to himself once again our deeds remain well hidden gone into the night as fast as he formed his thoughts of treachery as easy as breathing the night air once again he dream of lies tonight I am the jew and tomorrow I will be the republican and the day after that and for the rest of the year a Muslim my only allegiance is to the one world religion and its leader

Attached: 1533870498340.jpg (729x649, 187K)

yep, God hates non whites. fake jews will be
on their knees in the next kingdom.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 338K)