PHILLIPS FORGIVES MAGA KIDS

Out of the kindness of his heart, this great man and veteran has forgiven the Covington Catholic kids after marching into their group, banging a drum in their faces for peace, and being smirked at by the 'smiling face of whiteness'.

Honestly, I think we can learn a lot from this humble man.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-24/i-forgive-him-nathan-phillips-says-covinton-students-need-sensitivity-training

Attached: 1A086AB9-19A6-4BA4-BC33-62C13A056DCE.jpg (640x360, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-tried-to-disrupt-catholic-mass-by-chanting-beating-drum/
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9-qmN0Hmw
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-covington-catholic-bonfire-at-the-stake/
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This fuck is proof that Jackson did nothing wrong.

Man forgives people who did nothing to add another layer of bullshit to justify his manhunt.

Ftfy

Stupid fuck is too dense to realise he needs to backtrack and apologise.
So used to victim mentality, that he has the nerve to "forgive" them.
Chief Spreading Bull needs to shut the fuck up and get out of the media spotlight.

INDIAN SUCKS

Attached: 1533707375304.jpg (640x517, 102K)

And..... out you go.

Attached: ZomboMeme 24012019004920.jpg (523x457, 53K)

the absolute mental gymnastics of these fucking self centered ego maniac cunts, my fucking god dude

Tonkasaw aged fast.

This despicable lying piece of shit shames his people. What a fucking scumbag.

>PHILLIPS FORGIVES MAGA KIDS
Of course he does....right about when it comes to light that he is a shitty maytag repair man who is totally undependable with 3 AWOLs on his record. I wasn't in the service, and have nothing but respect for them, but how do you go in as a private, and leave 4 years later at the same rank. He lied about his service, allowed lies to be perpetuated, and was shitty at what he actually did.

It’s his grandmother.

>randomly approaches young kid
>beats a drum literally inches from kids face while chanting ancient gibberish
>forgives kid

ARE WE IN THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE?

That drunk ass welfare recipient mother facker

What do soldiers even do when they go awol?

Stay off base too long on leave? Fuck off back home? What?

What the fuck? Did you just fucking smirk at me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Recon Rangers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the MayTag Delta, and I have over 300 confirmed repairs. I am trained in refrigerator repair and I was the top refermech in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Frigidaire. I will refrigerate you the fuck out with cool dry air the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with smirking at me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak... One sec.
>*beats drum*
Aiiyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy Howa Aiyyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy
As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of freon huffers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the chill, maggot. The chill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a fucking cabbage, kid.
>*lies on national television*
I can be anywhere, anytime, with bear, with eagle, and I can refrigerate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my mini fridge. Not only am I extensively trained in compressor refit, but I have access to the entire cooling capacity of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to keep your vegetables crisp, you little shit. Hold on...
>*goes AWOL*
If only you could have known what savage retribution your little "clever" smiling face of whiteness was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not smiled. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fucking white male. I will drink all of your fire water and beat my drum in your face. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You're right. I have learned that I need some Firewater to numb myself after reading that bullshit.

Nathan Phillips Tried to Disrupt Catholic Mass by Chanting, Beating Drum

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-tried-to-disrupt-catholic-mass-by-chanting-beating-drum/

Such a respectful man.

Nice

Yeh right, Big Chief Invades Personal Space with Really Fucking Annoying Drumming, you forgive that MAGA kid for not dropping to his kness and begging forgiveness for Wounded Knee.

Shows how badly this stunt has backfired on them that he has to go into forgiving mode. The last ditch of the left.

>do nothing
>"I forgive you"

Attached: alan davies.png (564x923, 1.18M)

He's just trying to damage control after sticking his dick into a wood chipper. He's been exposed for the scumbag he is, but he still thinks he has control to frame the narrative.

His history of gifting has been exposed for the world to see, he doesn't realize that in this day and age everything you have ever done and said is accessible.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-9-qmN0Hmw

Surprisingly, the comments and like bar are still open.

"But then I watched more clips, showing the greater context of the incident. It is not as simple as it has been portrayed. Below is a more complete video account of what happened. In it, one of the Catholic boys is overheard asking, “Does anybody know what he’s doing? Does anybody know what’s going on here.”

And, in it, one of the Indians with Phillips shouts: “White people, go back to Europe. This is not your land.” He curses the students with f-bombs (video is NSFW). He goes on: “You’re being a white man about it. That’s all you know how to do.”

You didn’t see that in the news reporting, did you?"

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-covington-catholic-bonfire-at-the-stake/

Attached: 8B971D9F-030C-468F-9D72-9F62C09FE331.jpg (640x480, 119K)

well fucking played, user.

Brilliant stuff user.

Thanks, Chief Spreading Bull.

lefts get this faggot fired

Attached: 509AA203-15A2-42A6-90DC-222433EBE86D.png (1125x2001, 343K)

Attached: DB57EBD0-2881-4B78-86F5-9BFE3A1136BC.jpg (1024x467, 56K)

"Sources with a good understanding of his thinking say he is yet to forgive his dentist"

the best clip to spread around to fry shitlib brains is the one where the evil maga chuds are arguing with the black hebrew Israelites who are spreading the word of Yeh*va and the niggers are like YOU SUPPORT FAGGOTS! and one of the teens is like "They're still human"

It is HILARIOUS to see the gears crank in real time as they try to spin it back to the narrative in their heads

I wouldn't either.

This the best you've got? You guys are flailing

Meth and firewater

So Phillips is a Trump supporter and wants to build the wall? He needs to wear a MAGA hat to show his sincerity,

So who brings them back?

Cops or MPs?

AWOL
Absent-not there
With
Out
Leave-excused absence

>rapist forgives slut for giving him herpes

LEOs can be involved,usually to detain.
MPs,SPs,SFs to transport back to base, depends on the branch of service and the extenuating circumstances.

Oh you are too kind Chief Sack-of-Shit-that-Lies.

Oh you are too kind Chief Sack-of-Shit-that-Lies.

Attached: chief methum smokum.png (634x357, 290K)

The biggest red pill is going ti be when he is exposed as not being an Scalper.

This drunk fuck about to get slapped with a lawsuit for more money than his entire people have ever had in the whole of history.

This is great

see the box of chocolates copy and paste in all the comments, it is one of you lot trolling or the jew media account trying to muddy the waters?

>I forgive him for smiling and doing nothing as I walked up to him and banged a drum in his face and then lied and said he harrassed me. I forgive him!
Send this pseudo-human back to siberia so he can propser with his listerine drinking kin.

I hope he owns some land he can mortgage.

Who gives a fuck about this story lol. You think those white people from Covington give a fuck about you?

Attached: FE4EF82C-6C6D-4FDF-90C7-C4DA26DF31E9.jpg (515x515, 21K)

it is pretty amazing how the media managed to totally bury the black racist cult guys, and the fact Chief Maytag marched on over to defend THEM from fucking white kids just standing their taking it, waiting for a bus.

The media is also ignoring Philkios' buddy telling the white kids to go back to Europe... I mean at absolute worst some kids made fun of Phillips' for inexplicably beating a drum in their faces and chanting in a language he doesnt even himself understand (if it wasnt just gibberish).

For *that* the medi and Alt Left called for violence against the teens who had just been standing there while giving a pass to anti-White, grown ass men.

Make no mistake, this is just about further sanctifying anti-White hate. They dont even have a good minority hero here, they have a lying drunk asshole who provoked teenagers..

but the media is showing you it doesnt matter. The Alt Left has been completely brainwashed - they dont even see their anti-White hate as racism.

Ultimately they won't be happy until someone is murdered for wearing a red hat.

And when that happens, they may find they don't want the violence they've been trying to stir up after all.

But will he forgive gingivitis?

what a passive aggressive faggot. lmao

Did you know many Indian tribes were cannibals? They would torture warriors they captured, then either "adopt" them or eat them depending on their mood and how valuable they thought their prisoner was.
This is why many tribes who were being bullied/eaten teamed up with the white man.

Usually they try to be cute and sweep it under the rug or memory hole completely.

not bad

>What do soldiers even do when they go awol?
Well if they are native american, they drink mouthwash and pass out. Such a strong and dignified people.

Teepeeniggers should be shot on sight

They bury the black guys because they were nobody to begin with. They needed someone to tear down and ruin. Not much to ruin when you’re a fucking nigger calling people faggots in public. At that point you should be executed

Native Americans should use their real names, like Chief Sitting Bull.

Well, ain’t that “white” of him?

Shitting bull

>veteran
He's not a veteran. He said this morning he was in the Marine Reserves (whatever that is) and never left the base where he attended boot camp. Guy is full of shit.

>You can't be mad at me, the victim, when I'm forgiving the assaulter, r-right??

Attached: 1548295240371.gif (500x450, 270K)

Can you have gingivitis without gums?

I agree those kids absolutely need to be brainwashed correctly this time so they can fit into society

88 likes 497 dislikes.

Its always kikes user.... always

Literally a noble savage.

Attached: 50464561_2188704261212771_3324181735075217408_n.jpg (700x792, 66K)

FPBP as always

I'm Catholic, or at least went to Catholic schools.

So when I see the Jew media trying to gin up violence because a kid 'smirked' at a grown man who walked up to him and beat a drum in his face... yeah, I kinda care.

Like we needed further proof. The accuser's Jewish stepdad is literally on tape talking about his blackmail plan and how he's got him cornered.

Attached: michaeljackson_innocence.jpg (908x1564, 794K)

>native
>phillips
mfw

Attached: america_0.png (536x694, 449K)

I think he was talking about Andrew, not Michael, but yeh, Micheal dindu nuffin wrong either.

Fuck this lying sack of shit trying to back track after he had been find out as fraud.

I hope this tree-nigger gets raped by a pack of actual-niggers.

Attached: KILL_ALL_NIGGERS.jpg (914x914, 138K)

You have to get inside the head of the average Liberal. In their world, White Males are guilty of all the crimes in history and are responsible for making everyone else commit crimes.

In their world, the narrative that made the kids out to be the attackers is the true one. All the other narratives are "white supremacist media lies." (This is what Liberals actually believe. They freak out or shut down if you tell them that White Hating Jews run everything.) Just like how Trayvon Martin is a 12 year old school boy, not a 6'3 ex footballer who likes to brawl and was kicked out of school for fighting and suspected robbery, they believe these kids are Violent White Supremacists, who are probably guilty of rape and murder.

You want justice? Take out the Jews and White Liberals first. Their darkies pets are not smart enough to lie very well when they don't have their Masters working around the clock to cover for them.

Where did this kike-y “PR Firm” talking point originate? Why are faggot leftists so desperate? Is it really as simple as refusing to admit they were wrong?

The Jews, at least, are pursuing their group interest. They have excessive power and that needs to be exposed, but you can't 'blame' them for anything other than their hypocrisy.

The 'white Left' (apparently a term the Chinese use, perplexed about the myopic, self-hating progressives) are on the other hand a bunch of idiotic, hypocritical traitors who somehow think white minorities will mean sunshine, pully dogs and free ice cream - as if the anti-White hatred they have stoked will get anything but worse.

Honestly, white progressives deserve all our hate. They are drilling holes in the boat while shrieking that we're trying to drown them.

See, this is their chance to get rid of those "Evil White Males," who they can't beat without cheating. By lying about the evil of the white male, they can score a point or two in the victim Olympics and maybe get a few white men locked up and or killed.

Don't play nice with Liberals. They will never play fair with a white male. The white male is to the Liberal what the Devil is to a Christian.

In their minds there are two rules.
1. We are never wrong
2. If we are wrong default to rule #1.

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

fpbp

I grew up around such white people. I still know a shit ton of White Liberals.

Two things not easily understood about them unless you live with them day in day out.

1. They believe that White People especially White Males are more or less invulnerable. Thus they can afford to give anything they are asked to give and are just being spoiled stingy brats for not sharing all the wealth and privilege.

2. If a white person is ever attacked for any reason, they figure either he was being a "racist," or even if he wasn't, who cares. White people have all the money and power and will never be in real danger. Sometimes bad things just happen, teh he.

Somebody post the study where the white kids stop being as progressive when they hear they will be outnumbered by non whites. That is how you break their faith in the kill whitey movement. You have to get them to see that whites are not invulnerable and that they themselves will suffer greatly if they ever get their wish of a white minority.

I'd start trying to convert the white youth long before I'd convert the old whites. The white youth will be the ones encountering masses of darkies in the future, if not already. They will be ready to listen to a pro white message. A message they can not get from the mainstream media.

what a faggot

It's a matter of principle. It's important to support the right side in this dispute.

Fucking Indian (for)giver.

Probably a discord channel with some bigbrain jew giving marching orders.

Meanwhile, Nathan Philip's PR Firm was the entire Leftist Media apparatus...

>Somebody post the study where the white kids stop being as progressive when they hear they will be outnumbered by non whites.

I read this fairly recently but forget where.
Basic idea is if you show whites a chart of how the % of the population that is White has declined so sharply since 1975, it actually has a huge effect on their willingness to consider White group interests.

So the guy basically was saying we should a oid showing those graphs.

I think it was a Jew, believe it or not,

Attached: 870C489B-2A03-44C0-9FAB-D60899FCA994.jpg (1200x1124, 132K)

Quiet Kek.

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

Fuck that faggot. Anyone got the tweets he had put out before he deleted them?

He deserves to have his shit pushed in with a 'special' stick.

Attached: spike_stick_thing_by_kynkay01-d6kpb3l.jpg (1024x1371, 221K)

Attached: ImportantMomentsInCivilRightsHistory.jpg (700x522, 108K)

thank you indian man

Attached: 12C48B0B-41C9-423B-8010-A941153FB9EB.jpg (352x504, 45K)

>I was spit on after they let me out of the brig for leaving my buddies to cut their fingers on refrigerator cooling fins at the officers mess!
Burdee Gudt

Attached: ThisIsYourMindOnTDSandSyphilis.jpg (750x1189, 228K)

I bet you're a jew.

Attached: 2C0C8161-9A28-4507-9660-6CB117CC1A6A.png (1090x1400, 916K)