Balt/pol/+Finland

1.Scandis are alowed in this thread as well.
2.Don't respond to baits
3.Post Baltic and Finnish happenings memes, news, and events.
4.If your not from Baltic ask any questions you might have

Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8

Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=fwtwpRltHSg

Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=7_H2wFg2lrk

Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxhWKKfXPQ

Attached: 1ekxa0asdf.jpg (600x637, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss
youtube.com/watch?v=eynnh5UZESg
youtube.com/watch?v=qcDH246zbEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs
youtu.be/xAxMdFmmzQk
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are discussing regional politics in these threads.

If anything Russia wants to be poled in the ass by you little niggas so it will start raping yo sorry ass again.

*poked

youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss
youtube.com/watch?v=eynnh5UZESg

What's the best Baltic nation to visit first?

I want trees, drinkable lakes and decent summer weather (18°c+)

Will you take german refugees when the white genocide ramps up?

any

what’s the situation with the rape gangs over in Finland? Haven’t seen threads on it in awhile. Are people still mad about it or has it been memory holed? Are politicians like Halla-aho getting a more serious look from normies?

Did these events make any waves in the Balt politics?

Attached: 749ECD38-5074-43BD-A55D-A4757FE29688.png (800x489, 1K)

How to obtain a Baltic GF, preferably from Estonian?

no. you are at same level like the niggers coming to your country

>implying I would want to live with Estopnian mongols and not a nice baltic country.

>800x489
>1 kb
Nigger how?

what ?

Step 1 - go to Estonia? It's a very small population - small chance you'll run into anyone from Estonia. Based from my impression, Estonia is the most cosmopolitan and worldly of the baltics but they still have the small country/post soviet country syndrome. So you can act like a bigshot if you come from Argentina and play it like an important thing.

png
I don't want to live in a country full of non-europeans.

Just start in Lithuania and work your way north. That’s what I plan to do, then finish it by jumping off Turisalu cliff

its your problem in your country fix it

based

png is very space efficient format for large pictures with few colours

Your poor south American it woun't cut it for you also fuck off we are full.

Hah that's what I did (except for the jumping off part). Starting in LT and ended up in Tallinn. It's a fun road trip.

come act like big shot here , you wont like this country anymore then

Maybe some, but we are small as it is, we can't take you all in.

me on the right

Attached: 1548242817312.jpg (2000x610, 508K)

we didnt elect her get your facts right retard. she was randomly brought from brüssel to here and we didnt even pick her. parlament did because none of the canditates got majority of votes. all were eu puppets and kikes

>Fights for white race and European christian civilisation
Sure thing Mogomedov

this is what happens to bigshots

Attached: 6ACCBD72-5226-4AD2-AC52-4B75145283C0.png (261x225, 14K)

I just mean when I talked to girls on Tinder, they seemed to want to be the cool kids from LA/Paris (mostly based on the clothes part). I'm not that guy so I didn't try hard, but I know many guys who could clean up. That's what I was trying to convey.

>Scandis are alowed in this thread as well.
You've made a grave mistake.

Attached: dan_sweating.jpg (646x534, 75K)

more like gay muslim lovers

Attached: 2854373F-1AF4-4BB3-A73A-00C3ECD71BEC.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

Attached: 1401099886888.jpg (600x592, 45K)

But you should always use jpg for photos of real things, right?

why are you so rude ?, it was just a question

usually

png is good quality but very large filesizes for photos with many colours

>why are you so rude ?
Because our woman belong to us not you, we are allmost an extinct race as it is, leave us alone.

It redpilled more people and bumped nationalist party support. We're getting there.

Sad fact is that couple of rapes are not enough to make people think about the future enough.

All Scandinavians allowed except Swedens.

Swedes are great people who have lost their way, we may laugh at Sweden YES memes but its actualy sad, if you think about it.

RIP Finland video. Kinda wanted to know what it was

Swedes are like Germans I think, just very loyal to society so when their leaders betray them by bringing in Islam and Africa many people just go along with it

Yeah it's all fun and games but they brought this to themselves more than once.

Here is a song, but the video had footage from winter war.
youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs

Most Russians are not even nordic.

No but seriusly how do we redpill our countries about dangers of mass imigration of 3rd worlders?Most people are against it, but EU lefist propoganda is slowly creeping on our media, i have noiticed that, a lot of leftist bullshit is showed in TV, lately.EU also banned Latvian legion songs (of whitch there are many) in Latvia, few remain but most have been banned from wieving here.

Attached: 1547063393200.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

youtu.be/xAxMdFmmzQk

more like, bad photoshop skills

Attached: 1548346448693u.jpg (293x326, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

its minority whos pushing it.

EUROVISION!

w/e meme flag

I remember reading an article about a nigger in Tallinn who was campaigning to bring more niggers to Estonia

Attached: F4AA6BC9-83BD-45FB-99E8-A7C05E7BAB37.png (500x380, 96K)

nope, it's just women

You little niggercoward
Stay here and fight

Attached: 1545778689223.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Attached: qwXZCFU78B8ucBFW85.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Why, can you not get a girlfriend in Argentina?

Bigshots lie in a bottom of the swamps.

Unfortunately yes, only a part living in north-west area. But lot of that got mixed during soviet time migrations, too, unfortunately.

nope, just brainwashed kids, thinking they are cool and with it.

Attached: 1542808128795.png (1013x538, 557K)

estonia's govt is like half female, finland's govt is half female, sweden's govt is like 80% female

FUCK LATVIA AND LATVIANS THOSE COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

lmaoooooo ok

lithuanians act like niggers
like legit, their retoric, their body language and how they speak

the fuck is up with that

they are literal basketball niggers

it was like being around a pale somali

they dominated you

they love basketball too and have african colours on their flag, pretty low iq for baltic country too

nothing some eugenics, hockey programs, and flag redesign cannot fix

Attached: 81DBEF0B-2F5C-430A-A8E8-28DF3F25EB91.jpg (330x330, 39K)

>skinny little baltic-ruski rapebaby
>dominate me

k m8

yes they did

Ultimate redpill for any foreigners interested in Estonia. Obviously pol is a cesspool of degeneracy which does not reflect on Estonian society at all. Ignore the edgy neckbeards claiming EU and the west is somehow destroying our cultural heritage as clearly many of these anons (born 95 and onwards) have only experienced the current "good life" society that came to be in the 90s. I find it either ridiculously naive or a ((coincidence)) that EKRE and the far right are so eager to criticize the EU and the west by spreading propaganda ((conveniently)) similar to pro russian trolls. Estonia is improving remarkably yearly as it has been since the fall of the soviet union. The current disillusionment with the establishment is a sign of wider EU trends which have little to no reflection on the actual domestic situation. Estonia has barely any refugees and there arent any cultural marxists pulling strings behind closed doors. You could consider current Estonian politics as a microcosm of far right scaremongering tactics with little to any basis in reality. A strategy aimed at causing uproar over instilling values no matter what they claim to represent. EKRE and the far right is the Estonian jew trying to radicalize the people while Russia looks on with a smirk. I will not try and claim expertise in international geopolitical sitiuations, but I believe whole heartedly that it is POPULISM and incitement of the masses that is by far the most worrying trend in Estonian politics now. EKRE are merely the first to really embrace it yet my worry is others will see the benefit and radicalize in turn such as with IRL (political party) hyping up the UN migration pact as the end of days of the Estonian people simply to acquire votes for the upcoming election.

Come enjoy our nature, saunas and decent beer and avoid political shills and far right trolls preaching the end of days. We are fine. Currently on work trip to UK hence the flag.

Attached: vainupea.jpg (1080x720, 100K)

no

And who does the female mothers listen to? Kids at home mostly. Why else mothers are dragged to burger and pizza joints so easily.

Estonia is a good place to be if you like being robbed of all you have in open daylight by ruskis for asking directions to a hotel

literally just got this story from a friend who was on a trip to Talinn a few years back, fucking kek

käi vittu liberaalist pederast

I do not doubt your friend was telling the truth. I personally have never felt threatened in Tallinn and I have lived here for nearly 24 years now. He could have given off a sperg tourist vibe or something. Remember around gopniks never relax.

yea while one asks 4 others are cleaning your pockets

Ime neegri võmpa natsi tatt

What's the matter you guys don't have enough niggers yet under Western "leadership."

Putin is the good goy compared to the (((West)))

He got sepperated from a friend looking at some tin soldiers in a window, asked some guy for directions to the hotel, guy said ofcourse just be right back

he was then grabbed from behind by a huge guy around the arms, locked to a lightpost and then got ripped off everything

sounds like a shitty fucking place desu

Why do Baltic countries suck so hard?

kuidas elu inglismaal on? sinusuguste pederastide pärast on see varsti meie tulevik

the Nord fears the Balt

Attached: 0713DB9D-5E2A-40F3-9912-E6F015B4CB5A.jpg (720x960, 130K)

New laws are being passed, anti-immigration parties are gaining in polls, the discussion is expanding towards the general shittiness of Islamic culture, shitskins are reportedly scared of showing their faces on the streets.
Much more progress is needed, but atleast it didn't get swept under the rug (atleast yet).

they target tourists only

the balts look up to us like their unofficial big brothers

deal with it

Again, sounds like a terrible situation yet overall I would say crime rates have lowered dramatically since the early 90s chaos of post soviet collapse. I have travelled around quite a bit and I would say most of Estonia feels exactly if not more safe than Scandi countries or most of the UK.

Attached: valgejärve matkarada.jpg (800x532, 488K)

no shit
doesnt make it any less shit

while we make you suck our cocks

sounds amazing

good luck, Pekka, and thank you for your contributions to hockey worlds greatest sport

Attached: 3F3FBDB9-FBF4-4D38-A24F-226C01D672C8.gif (220x220, 17K)

kui sa pederast oled siis vb tõesti ei tunne end turvaliselt siin

you got that mixed up, its the other way around

and we dont make anyone do anything, you do it willingly

ez money from danske bank

Üks on kapitalist ja teisele meeldib rahvus. Leidke konsensus ja valige mõlemad rohelised, vaba- või elurikkuse erakond. Loodus on meil siin kõige tähtsam asi mida hoida. Kui see on hoiud, siis ei kipu siia ükski võõras ja on päris rikkust ka jalaga segada.

hoitud*

ez moni scamming retarded balts who work here
come work for half a salary and pay taxes too hehe

russians themselves are niggers

Big dick Estonia

Kui naiivne saab olla? Alternatiiv lääne maailmale ja mõtlemisele on missugune täpsemalt? Miks peaks praegusele kriisile kaasa elama ja aitama maha lõhkuda kõik mis me viimase 25 aasta jooksul saavutanud oleme? Ilmselgelt oled sa lammas või lihtsalt troll kusagil maaka urkas.