More white people. Need to also start fighting back

More white people. Need to also start fighting back.
Fuck niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24-10-22-59~2.png (1440x513, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck fbi shills

He should've shouted, "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" before being sentenced. That's what I shout at my tv when I kill elves or redguards.

Based.
>with a sword
Fucking lol

based

When this happens in America nobody bats and eye, but if it happens in Europe it becomes a legendary tale.

You are glowing.

Attached: download.jpg (218x232, 18K)

consolenigger detected

>more white people need to go to prison
>tfw more white qts are left alone
>tfw more white meat for the jamal and pablo at the prison

Brutal. I'd rather be shot to death than sliced with a sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Attached: kek wills it.png (520x416, 364K)

This is guy is as close to a hero as pol gets.

Go fund me for our guy.

I am a 51 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Execute him

>Upon being sentenced, he was reported to say, “my ancestors are smiling upon me, Elf, can you say the same?”

> I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15
>Maybe it was yesterday
underage detected

Based and sword pilled.

Shut up retard no one is stopping you from being happy its all in your nigger head make yourself happy you nigger trash.

Nothing personnel nigger

*sheets katana*

We will but not with this chimp out stuff. It'll be segregation and disowning of race mixing family members, stuff like that.

Y - you know there are flights to Africa, daily, right?

That's some hardcore Deus Vult-ing there.

Nice
Too bad my family has already been infiltrated i should move out. My sister im sick of hearing about her and my parents watch her nigger babies.

just a reminder that WE will not forget nor forgive you...

>oy geralt why do you carry three swords