WALLED

Why do women age like this? Is there a way around this? Can this explain the birth rate decrease?

Attached: Mariah Carey Walled.jpg (960x700, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/1054-woman-skin-ages-faster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

makeup vs no makeup
Your point is?

sorry sweetie, "the wall" is pure MGTOW coping. Nobody wants MGTOW guys so they imagine this world where they suddenly become attractive at the age of 50 because they have high-middle class money which is no big deal.

Any woman, even a 100 year old fresh corpse, has MUCH MUCH MUCH higher "sexual market value" than any man.

Deal with it.

Attached: pelosi.jpg (220x275, 11K)

She did so good playing that role

I remember when I first put her face to the name and music. I though she looked like a monkey from planet of the apes movie. The whalberg one. And this was almost 20 years ago. She has thin monkey lips, fake clay colored skin complection and scary long teeth. Besides her body and music, this bitch it not very attractive.

>ex is hot 8/10
>she calls me to do something
>think ok good I'm gonna sex her
>meet her
>wtf.jpg
>her face is almost creepy, it's like she took 10 years in 2 years
>her skin is one of a granny now (like pic related)
>pretend I have another thing to do and never call her again

I bet lot of men know this awful feel.

Attached: .jpg (640x560, 91K)

Nature is just sending the message to men that she can't have children anymore. Her pussy privelege also comes to an end, thankfully.

Do women age in their appearance any more or less than men, on average? I often see terms on here, such as "White women age like spoiled milk," used mostly by those who prefer other races. Is the racial aspect generally true?

honestly it's the thing that makes my stomach turn most often. especially when a beautiful woman is lost to the wall. it's almost like a death, certainly a major loss.

All women are disgusting old hags. Only preteen girls is good. 8yo girls are best, it's all downhill from there. You know its true.

Attached: 1534182932121.png (613x572, 17K)

She looks fine for no makeup late 40’s.

Same I reckon, but what man and women find attractive is different. Oddball examples exist (like moms posting about being attracted to Beiber back when he was 15 or J/K pop band's fans in America ) but generally women are attracted to aged features.

She still looks cute.

Thank you, ahmed

girl you out your alcoholic mind

Hair and makeup is the only difference between the two pics. She looks pretty decent for nearly 50 imo.

She's got them jew bat ears lmao

lmao, thanks user i needed that
have a good one bro

This is why male/female bonding at a young age is important for late age health. You arent suppose to find them attractive after the wall. You're supposed to have a deep love for them that developed over decades. I'm almost 60. Women my age are god awful harpy witches, but my wife is still a goddess to me, because I still see the 25 year old waitress who gave me double portions of pie.

wtf is this?

That mutt was never attractive.
The only thing preventing people from seeing it was a caked-up face full of makeup.

A graph displaying the attractiveness of females of various ages.
Because old hags need a mask to pretend they aren't. Could you even kiss a woman wearing all that makeup? Would it melt off when you kiss her cheek? Horrible

That was from a movie where she was playing a school councillor.

Mariah Carey has always been ugly. Even back in the late 90s they were airbrushing the shit out of her face for her videos and albums.

dunno man she look cuter in the right pic

Ya, just had a decent singing voice and big tits as a kid. Nothing unique about popstars becoming well, keith richards

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

Oh, OK. At thirty, I still happen to resemble quite a bit those younger music artists you've mentioned. As for what I am attracted to in women's appearances, I still haven't clearly defined my ideal, maybe I don't have a single one. I'm fine remaining unmarried and chaste. With the state of how volatile modern marriages often are, I am finding a marriage very risky, but that is something I am religiously obligated to do if I want children. If I try to court/date, I will just seek observant Christian women.

>turn 30
>all your ex's from when you were a teenager and early 20s are now 30
>they all look like trash

even the ones who dont look like total trash look like plastic demented trash. its really annoying.

They age worse

livescience.com/1054-woman-skin-ages-faster.html

>Using a new laser imaging technique, researchers looked at the deeper layers of the skin and measure the amount of damage from sun exposure and aging. The imaging of collagen and elastin, whose degeneration causes wrinkles and loss of smoothness, revealed that women lose collagen faster than men.

based and congratulations pilled

its a combo of being on birthcontrol and wearing makeup 24/7. The hormones screw up their endocrine system which mimics a female body thinking it is constantly pregnant (sucking the life out of them from the inside). The makeup being plastered on all the time destroys the pores in the skin, making them age horribly on the outside. My bro got lucky and found a woman who had never been on birth control and hardly ever wore makeup, just eyeliner. Shes about 33 now and looks younger then my 22 year old THOT sister.

this