Jesse Peterson vs Destiny

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (1104x552, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nvi1wJGI7aE?t=1213
youtu.be/Nvi1wJGI7aE?t=2312
ohniww.org/cocaine-nose-collapse-treatment/
youtube.com/watch?v=_o_2Y-twWSw
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/modalsevenths
youtube.com/watch?v=3dyDYfszncc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMAZING

amazin

BAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYDAAAAAAAAA

Attached: JLP.png (833x910, 607K)

Attached: destiny2.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

kek why are groids so comical
Peterson is too dumb and relentless to get tripped up by Tiny's pilpul, this is great.

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

Albanians are bro tier

40 mins is a bit much, is this worth it?

i watched destiny "debate" sargon. he tried to bait sargon like 4 times in a row and when sargon refused to take the bait destiny complained about him not arguing in good faith.

Destiny has 1 dimensional reasoning and no self awareness. Typical jew traits.

Destiny must be come the nigger, in order to beat niggers.

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (400x400, 25K)

White liberals should be forced to watch Get Out, Clockwork Orange-style until they get the message.

Thas amayzin

>worlds worst rhetorician debates guy who does nothing but practice rhetoric every day since his vidya career imploded
that could only end one way

Check out the comments on destinys upload of this debate his fans are upvoting and commenting and think DesTiny won this

AMAZHING

yet another cult of pasty childish white men who think being faggots will get them laid

This is e-celeb toxicity of the first order.

First time ive ever seen this destiny guy actually debate...what a smarmy creep

Attached: not happy clown.jpg (1536x2048, 408K)

>manlet jump

How can you be so beta that you allow that a woman kills your son because she wants to?

youtu.be/Nvi1wJGI7aE?t=1213

man this is just painful to listen to. Who is Jesse's audience? Certainly anyone would be able to pick up on his shitty non-arguments.

AMAZHING

Attached: 1534420122504.jpg (175x231, 8K)

He only has like 5 arguments and the BETAAAAA , AMAAAAZING

That is ht reason why he is so funny because he always makes the guests end in the same situations. It's a troll. But I agree with many of his ideas. Like gamers are generally betas for example in this interview. And that adult men shouldn't play video games.

Top fuckin kek Jesse rekt em. First 10 minutes
>I don't care about my dad
Gottem

Destiny is a faggot

>Destiny debates
Oh boy, another 30 minutes of fast talking and long winded smug responses. IBS is obnoxious and Destiny is stuck in 2017.

Wait a minute, so Jesse always criticize that blacks have children out of wedlock and he himself did that???

youtu.be/Nvi1wJGI7aE?t=2312

He has no authority to make that criticism.

Jesse is oddly the perfect foil to Destiny. Destiny plays such a rankly amateurish game of dishonest pedantry that the only real counter is someone who is wholly willing to give it back in spades.

the manlet slays all comers!

Jesse is a perfect example of someone who knows right from wrong on a deeply intuitive level. He singularly disproves the claim that morality is dependent on IQ.

IQ is not the most important in life. The most important type of intelligence in life in social intelligence.

Is he trolling Destiny for fun or is he just a mean dude?

What should adult men be doing for fun exactly? Lie around watching netflix?

kek, looks like a 12 year old hitler

> Lie around watching netflix?
No, not that either. If you really don't know what a real men should do to have fun then you are BETAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

lol, maybe so. Fairly certain that applies to most of this board though so a hint would be nice!

Why even do these interviews? Every single time you get a flat out, yes or no question, you dodge it like jews dodge ovens? For what purpose?
>do you care that black people are affected first and foremost by illegal immigration?
>>define..."black people"
Amazing

THAT'S A GIRL NAME!!!!!

fuck... HAHAHAHA

>What should adult men be doing for fun exactly? Lie around watching netflix?
going outside, reading books, listening to classical music? or as a last resort shitpost on pol

not on speed btw

>the jumping up and down

oh nonbonononono
noononon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEEEEEEREAAATAHHHH

Of course he has, he has more authority even than others who did not make this mistake.
He knows from first hand experience how bad this is.
This is a typical jew argument to demand of someone to be perfect like Jesus otherwise his arguments are worthless.
No one is free of sin, jews know this. So in order to prevent you from calling out sin they call out your own sins because they want to continue do all these evil things they enjoy doing.

>lol, maybe so.
BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA confirmed.

>Fairly certain that applies to most of this board
You are right about that though.

I fucking love Jesse, I need to watch this. Please tell me he made Destiny look like a idiot. Jesse is a very smart man he deserves more attention and credit.

He can complain and maybe he regrets doing it but he hasn't authority.

Sorry alt-cuck retards but there are no nazis that can defeat destiny. He have been BTFOing you triggered little snowflakes with ease.

You have no intellectuals so all it takes is a smart gamer to defeat your entire movement lol

Go do pilpul in Hebrew school and not here.

Amazing

It's good. I admire JLP's rhetorical style to let his opponents hang by their own statements rather then engage in gish galloping or pilpu arguments. Plus it's funny as fuck.
>a swede calling others cucks
amazing!

Attached: sweden .png (549x653, 183K)

Wow what's up, He's really rustled your jimmies Juan

Tell them he's racist for arguing against a POC

He's a master troll, most guests end up walking which is fucking funny,, watch his BLM interview

This is so fucking stupid

Jesse can be defeated if you're not a shameful retard who sidesteps easy questions because you value chameleon skin more than conviction. Jesse doesn't evert NEED to be a 200 IQ chess master to handily embarrass people like that, all he had to do was give them an uncontrolled platform where their retardation could go on display.

Fucking hate that little cuck destiny he is so fucking smug and acts so fucking better theb everyone

What made you become a liberal?
>I'm not a idiot.

Fucking faggot that kid.

Went back ans watched him fucking get CRUSHED by Mister Metokur cause that is the one vidso he completely got his shit pushed in on

HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHGOGOGOGOHOHOHO

DesTINY looks like a gay Nick Rekieta.

Attached: density.png (1564x2016, 2.3M)

did he ever paid the money he owns to that midget charity?

Yeah, and if Artie Lange tells you not to do drugs you shouldn't listen. He has no authority to make that criticism.

Attached: artie-1.jpg (960x720, 83K)

i guarantee he still snorts shit.... kinda pointless not to now.

Attached: ArtieLange.jpg (288x342, 18K)

Unlike the Left, the Right has a capicity for those who admit their mistakes in life and change their ways. JLP openly admits the mistakes of his past, saying he was a different person then, and condemning that lifestyle.

Meanwhile, the Left will crucify you for anything you said or did in the past. Apologies are just admissions of guilt.

Attached: just louis.jpg (1018x574, 204K)

JLP won in the first 10 mins, Destiny's weasel non answers don't work on JLP

also Destiny doesn't remember why people reported him on twitter? how convenient

Nobody remembers

what happened to this mans nose?

This nigger is fucking dumb.

>he tried to bait sargon like 4 times in a row and when sargon refused to take the bait destiny complained about him not arguing in good faith
to be fair Sargon doesn't argue in good faith

Attached: 201608_FE_ETO_002-web.jpg (1028x772, 162K)

snorted so much cocaine it collapsed in on itself like a dying star.

i'm like 99% sure this is bait

Attached: 88feb5a1.jpg (800x800, 68K)

he snorted some pills crushed up and there was glass powder in it too. it was the final party for his nose. it ballooned up and got infected.
>Deviated Septum

His septum collapsed from snorting coke.
ohniww.org/cocaine-nose-collapse-treatment/

Destiny destroyed the guy without even having to sperg out like he usually does.

Are you retards unironically thinking that asking loaded yes or no questions = winning a debate? Leftists like Destiny, Kyle Kulinsky and David Pakman get to look like geniuses by just sitting there and letting Jesse Lee Peterson lynch himself.

coke deteriorates cartilage, which your entire nose is made of

Jesse Peterson is KIIIIIIIND of an intellectual dwarf

arguments are pointless. i could kill anyone on the left with just my hands.

>arguments are pointless.
i disagree

>i could kill anyone on the left with just my hands.
you have Ebola?

INCESTINY

>It's the JEWWWWWWWS.
Nice argument.

I will give you another example. If for example I have been a drug seller when I was young I don't have any authority to criticize and blame young people that are selling drugs. I can tell them that what they are doing is wrong and shouldn't do it, as an advice. And yes, as you said I have experience about how it is wrong to that because I also did it and I regret about it. But you can't criticize or blame them because you weren't better than them. You don't have any personal authority to do that because you did the same. You can only give them an advice but not call them fucking degenerates for example.

>knows where her mother is from
>doesn't know where his father is from

pathetic.

>destiny
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=_o_2Y-twWSw

reminder that Destiny thinks incest is scientifically permissible, he has no moral compass
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

people who can't answer simple questions are unironically retarded

Who's in the Jackie chair now?

twitter.com/modalsevenths btw this is DesTINY's new Twitter. Make sure to report it everyone.

He's been permbanned and already ban-evaded like a half-dozen times. This one is starting to get some steam. I've wanted to make a thread about it but NYPA and all that shit.

100% him though

who?

You don't have to be an intellectual genius to win debates.
You just have persuade your audience.

hahaha

>What should adult men be doing for fun exactly?
You should be doing things that will improve your life and current situation. Sitting down and playing videogames or watching TV does neither of these.
The idea that adults need to be doing things for "fun" is a new concept developed by boomers.

Honestly Jesse was pretty good. Destiny was trying to bullshit he way through by shifting topics. Jesse was actually pretty good at hounding him to an answer a particular question. He made him look like a dishonest snake desu.

Invert your argument and see if it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dyDYfszncc

What do you mean?

two very low iq individuals i bet it is good debate...

Peterson is mentally disabled. Stop parading him around like this

I think if Jesse Peterson wasn’t black, he’d be a meme, wouldn’t have a platform and nobody would take him seriously.

I think the ONLY reason people like Destiny and David Pakman have engaged him is because he’s by far the easiest public target for them to snipe off and say “look we publicly debated and won points for our team”

Peterson is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he knows how to keep the opponent from letting them derail the topic. He pointed out countless times that Destiny doesn't have any opinions based in reality(and really in opinions at all because he can't answer basic yes or no questions). The goal isn't to dissuade destiny to stop being a fucktard, the goal is to get the audience to realize he's retarded.

DAMMIT BROS. We can't keep losing to Destiny! At this point Destiny is going to single-handedly dismantle the rightwing. Just stop debating him and stop having discourse with him and then we wont get BTFO at every turn.

Attached: destiny run.png (698x1056, 439K)