Red flags you notice in people

For me it has to be nails. If a woman has even marginally long nails -- especially acrylics then it is 100% certain she never cooks or cleans.

Even something simple like wiping her ass is difficult and requires a special technique. In fact there's hundreds of videos on YouTube teaching 13 year old thots how to "wipe they ass".

Attached: ce373fe82dadaf4df008b90f234f8498.jpg (750x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_amenorrhoea
web.archive.org/web/20161105154946/https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/fat-and-fertility
philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in-the-female-athlete.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11999199
torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic-incontinence-in-female-athletes/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00913847.2017.1372677?journalCode=ipsm20&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me, it's Michael korr anything. Purse, watch etc.

the color of their skin

based

Attached: marlon-brown.jpg (1197x898, 95K)

tattoos

excessive social media usage/multiple social media platforms

"whats your zodiac sign"

I went to a subway restaurant the other day and the women making sammies had her fingernails poking through the latex gloves she was wearing...it was disgusting.

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

-Daily selfies, often with a pseudo intellectual quote
-Painted eyebrows
-Excessive makeup
-Tattoos
-Septum piercing
-Dreadlocks
-Single parent

Fat and long nails. It is a throw back to the rulers being fat pigs to show how affluent and better then the serfs they were. In their minds they are better than you and you will do as they say.

>marlon-brown.jpg
Lmao

Attached: 1543981198541.gif (350x229, 470K)

>chick's a basic bitch
We all know what they're like.

If a girl has these thot claws she's 100% guaranteed to be a trash person.

Tattoos, excessive makeup, non-natural hair color, poor health, watches television, bodybuilding (especially women), low intelligence

If I find out she fucked a nigger in her past that’s a big plus. I will take her home and breed her

Attached: A02E0039-572A-452E-BAC8-51F1CB79AC19.jpg (680x639, 58K)

Attached: burger.png (200x164, 44K)

Sometimes try to look under those nails, yu'd be surprised how filthy they are.

Why didn't you report her for a hygiene code violation?

>bodybuilding
This man will never know the joy of a wife who squats; laugh at “him”.

kek. painted nail are not a trend that old. It started in the early 1900s.

>red flag
She doesn't go to your church
Go back to church, cast off your sins. Church is a great place to network.

divorced parents
religious
brown skin
dark eyes
unfamiliar bone structure
ugly
stinking
unemployed
working for the government
"studying"
driving an electric or hybrid car

I never even mentioned painted nails, I said long nails and fat.

>"whats your zodiac sign"
Pretty much every woman has an encyclopedic knowledge of zodiac signs.

>working out is a red flag

low t faggot detected

Yes.
Micheal Korrs, D&G, any designer thing.
This shows a lack of budgetary concerns.

You like muscular women youre a closet fag. Pic related is what straight men find attractive

Attached: IMG_0707.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

wow apart from two that is litterally me. shit. am i really that much of a bad person.

If it can be instilled, it can be beaten out of them
memri tv has it right

Church singles groups are like shooting fish in a barrel.
Church girls will stab each other in the back repeatedly to get a church guy.

tatoos, piercing, unnaturally coloured hair, demon eyeglasses (pic related), any commie symbols, excessively expensive clothing, thick gold/silver chains/bracelets, sportswear as everyday/sunday clothing, BMW cars, very blond very black dyed hair, too much make up, fancy talking manners, fancy body language, any form or shape of libshit opinion expressed at any time.
and many more, many of which are mentioned by other anons here

Attached: red flag.jpg (1067x1600, 157K)

Being able to have long nails was a thing. Just like aristocrats avoided being tanned, because only serfs had to labour in the sun.

I'll laugh when your dumb bitch of a wife gets a C-section cause the pelvic muscles resist too much during child birth, and she couldn't make a few simple Google searches before dedicating hours in the gym to reach the (((beauty ideal))) that has been fed to her.

Do some real labor you metrosexual nigger.

This. Albos out

>BMW cars
That's pretty specific.

report it to health authority, im serious.

Attached: 1471875855512.jpg (700x525, 65K)

>lets go workout user you can spot me
>uhhh no working out is a redflag and makes you ugly
>i want a docile housewife because it makes me feel like a man in my otherwise cucked life

Attached: 1.jpg (369x807, 45K)

- MAGA hat
- spend more than 2 hours per day on computer
- has no job
- room smells like old farts

I mean those “thot claws” aren’t that bad. If they’re long as fuck and she has tattoos and shit yeah she’s probably a roastie trash thot. If their nails aren’t too long and they’re well kept (fake or not) I see no issue. Also nails like that feel amazing on your balls and cock. Sluts can be fun

Selfie queen ho
Her face is continually buried in her smart phone
Incessant talk about how she almost has 17k friends on Facebook
She covertly goes down her checklist to see how you make and what are you drive
Fucked up weird colored hair
Velosaraptor nails
Claims she loves all sex but won’t blow you
Has a pussyhat
Drives a hybrid and is a liberal
Magically seems distracted when the bill comes
Still hangs out with her ex
And so many more

Haha stop. Neither you or the guy you’re replying to have sex anyways.

Disgusting picture. Why would you want such a masculine looking woman? Just go to the gay bar where you belong.

show your israel flag. No need to hide it.

My personal list.
>No Drivers license
>No Car
>No Job
>No Credit
>No Home/Apartment
>Drug use (except MJ)
>Excessive drinking
>Head Meds (prozac)
>Still talks about exes
>Still Married/Relationship (yes it has happened; never again)
>Shitty car
>Expensive tastes; I'm not a cheap fucker but if she wants to go to a super expensive restaurant on a first date I'm out.
>Excessive tats and/or piercings; indicates a lack of respect for their own body
>Weird colored hair.

If I see niggers walking towards me on the street, even if it's just one, I immediately cross the road. My friends called me a coward for behaving this way, but I consider it smart.

women with long nails tend to be the most fun in bed though
you'd have to be gay to say no to that for a 1nighter

Enjoy your std's

>unemployed
Fuck you, I lost my job after leftists fucked me over for not submitting to their agenda.

>I’m too weak to handle anything but pudge
Yeah, and I’m sure 50 body squats would make that woman look just awful and probably hurt her reproductive and long term health as well.

why is it relevant that I'm from israel?

i guarantee my girlfriend squats more than the majority of limp wristed incels on this board

fit chicks are god tier and it never is a negative unless they are doing a bunch of unnatural shit to get unnatural results

That’s what I’m saying! Those nails feel great on your balls and cock. Those chicks are fun for a night

Already have kids, she’s Irish (first labor was 7 hours) how bout you

Finns are so wierd looking.

They attract affluent twats. Male and female alike

I too prefer masculine trannies over feminine women

Attached: canada3.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

What's Jow Forums's big problem with tattoos? Are you some kind of semites? I don't really care about tattoos, except if they are some of those cheap, shitty ones that get ruined after a few years. And if I see any person with those generic star tattoos or cursive writing tattoos or just any of those generic flower and hear tattoos I know they are assholes I shouldn't associate with.

My sister was at a cocktail bar with some friends one time and she told me that her and her friends wanted to get some tattoos after a few drinks because there was a tattoo salon right next door. She wanted to get a heart on her finger or something with some cursive writing. Thankfully, the tattoo parlor didn't allow walk ins.

this is just speculation but i think the tattoo place had experience with drunk people coming in to get tattoos, it's the risk of being next door to some bar

Attached: 1546573514925.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

>hair color/style
>cloths
>tats
>piercings

>all this fag cope

Attached: 1548082934383.png (700x673, 108K)

Just trying to help you do your job better. You got called out in last nights Matrix thread and had the balls to show your flag. Just letting you know you still need work.

sauce?

Story time boys!

Peak female form

In all honesty if she has sub C cups is she really a “woman”

Attached: aX9R5mP_460s.jpg (460x817, 79K)

disgusting

>healthy whites families are ghey
Carry on

Ive had this pic forever. Lol no idea where it came from

your sister sounds like a slut

ok that's a little bit too specific lol, wasn't me dude

im with you man. hate long nails. mostly blacks do that shit though.

Working on ONGs and other social support institutions.

Volunteer at soup kitchen is okay.

people with tatoos:
>have a higher sexual partner count
>get involved in more risk taking
>have a higher chance of a sexually transmited diasease
>are more impulsive
>have trouble delaying gratifications
>most likely involve in drug use
>more likely to have self image issues
>more likely to get a divorce
>more likely to have a criminal record
the list goes on and on
having tattoos carry only negatives signs about you and that is a FACT

girls with french nails give great handjobs though.

when you meet a female and her social media is nothing but her and her dog, usually a pitbull. huge red flag

Why would I want an amateur giving me a handjob

One of my hoes is a professional chef, can outcook you in her sleep, and has long nails. Go outside and actually talk to women you beta

>implying pic related isn't healthy
Cope harder faggot. You like butch women because you are a closet faggot.

Attached: 1547930701018.jpg (720x1280, 452K)

short dyke hair. sure sign you are dealing with a libtard

Attached: dykehair.png (303x303, 269K)

Missing/inefficient father figure

>large visible tattoos
>big fake nails
>very heavy online presence, thinks they are a social media star
>doesn't get along with other women, has no women friends
>lots of male "friends"
>has attended a slutwalk, or womans march
>single mom
>lots of photos with black guys on her social media
>"""mental illness""" used to cover up terrible decision making
>piercings other than ears
>divorced parents
>daddy issues
>seems to really know her way around a dick
>unnatural hair color, dying to another natural color okay,
>fat
>different religion (more of a practicality thing)
>texts ex boyfriends and seems like it isn't a problem
>30 or older and single for no reason
>Has a problem with your family

Attached: 1529975979460.jpg (1500x1466, 2.36M)

Aids fsggot kys

Didnt read
Dumbass

because youre not a fag.

I wish there was an interesting story behind it, but I'll tell you what happened. I can't be arsed to greentext it, so you either read it or don't.

I worked in an office for one of the largest internet service providers in Norway (Altibox) for almost 7 years. As time went on the hiring process became increasingly Liberal and it was obvious that they were trying to fill their diversity quotas. For instance they hired a lesbian tomboy, four Muslim women who didn't even speak the language, one Albanian, one Serb (you can imagine how well those two went along), several fat women and a couple of Pakistanis.

Now that in it self might not be as bad, but along with them not knowing how to fuck to do their job (they had to re-learn everything every god damn Monday) the human resources bitch (also a woman) started enforcing mandatory "sensitivity classes" towards LBGT-people.

I got called into the boss' office several times of what I wrote on my personal Facebook (I haven't had an account there since 2016) where they claimed I was racist and bigoted. I denied it, because at the time I just didn't care. All I did was re-post Trump related stuff in regards to the election, as well as trad-stuff like being self reliant and living a good life.

In any case after being overlooked for a promotion many times over, the final drop for me was when the lesbian tomboy ended up becoming my boss. She didn't know her job and always had a sarcastic undertone in everything she said. I ignored any order given from her and just did my thing.

HR found out and I received a written warning. Fast forward six months and I had gotten tons of complaints for being racist and bigoted from the other niggers and faggots at the office, so they fired me.

I was not allowed to face my accusers.

That's it, really.

>strong women make me think about naked nudes
user, I don’t know how to break this to you...

got any sources on those claims? genuinly curious to see. i did read that during army training, people with no or little tattoos showed much higher rates of durability and will power

>Implying a C-section is a bad thing
The only thing that permanently changes the elasticity of a vagina is child birth.

It's extremely unhealthy for women to be muscular. It makes them infertile and causes osteoporosis. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_amenorrhoea

The woman in is about as healthy as a 500 lb hambeast.

>healthy whites families
But bodybuilding is unhealthy for women. It is a Jewish trick.

web.archive.org/web/20161105154946/https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/fat-and-fertility
philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in-the-female-athlete.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11999199
torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic-incontinence-in-female-athletes/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00913847.2017.1372677?journalCode=ipsm20&

Looking forward to the next cope response, cause you're too retarded to change your view on something and double down instead, like the true idiot that you are.

>Unwashed dishes, yet slutting it up on the counter.

Talk about a big-ass red flag, pal.

conversely the older a hoe gets it goes the other way. i have a 45ish year old neighbor with long grey hair and she hates trump so much she hangs the flag upside down. she puts corn in her front yard so it attracts deer. never mind the fact that it's right next to the road and they jump out in front of you. luckily no one yet has hit one. anyway if you see a boomer with long gray hair she's a dumb old hippie liberal

You're not even making any sense at this point. Pic related. Its you

Attached: 1541816966258.png (1296x1458, 217K)

>For me it has to be nails. If a woman has even marginally long nails
Holy shit you are right
>especially acrylics then it is 100% certain she never cooks or cleans.
Now that's an interesting perspective. I just find the long ones, and especially the fake ones, to be intrinsically gross.
Also, there are new plastic ones going around that look like a bad regrowth after nail removal. Some bitches go to the point of getting them coloured pink and black, which makes them look dirty.
>Even something simple like wiping her ass is difficult and requires a special technique.
Your perspective is truly interesting user. Never thought of that
I>n fact there's hundreds of videos on YouTube teaching 13 year old thots how to "wipe they ass".
Holy shit

Other Red flags:
>red nail polish
>nail polish that puts a black stripe at the tip (looks like they dug some mud)
>fat joints
>blue hair
Holy shit don't get me started on far joints, especially wrists and ankles... A girl may be plump, but if she has fat joints, it's over for me.

Blue hair is a no go too. I have dated a few and they are all mad

>dont get promoted because no one likes you
>ignore your boss
>post dumb shit on facebook daily

sounds like you are a dumbass user. at least play pretend nice at work instead of suicide bombing your career and collecting neetbux

Is this even legal?

>It's extremely unhealthy for women to be muscular.

and it's not very attractive. maybe you are a meathead yourself you might find that girl with the masculine figure attractive but most guys don't. i'm not talking toned, i'm talking muscular.

>"I'll turn down free pussy.... If I ever see it": The Thread
And here all you permavirgins complain about women having high standards...

Is that you Max?

You're wrong though. I had tons of friends there (other Norwegians). And I got promoted several times before they hired the diversity bullshit, so that's not the issue.

What I posted on my own Facebook account in my spare time is none of their business.

>I had gotten tons of complaints for being racist and bigoted from the other niggers and faggots at the office
what exactly did you say to them?

like this?

Attached: 1547241806478.jpg (819x1024, 69K)