NYT wants to hear from YOU!

The NYT wants to hear about your love of diversity for part of their upcoming series on gen Z!

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/23/us/gen-z-callout.html

Of course, you shouldn't submit anything hateful or unkind to others. Zoomers are of course the most tolerant, left-wing generation yet, right go-- uh, guy? Just ask the new york times!

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-084305.jpg (978x978, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm moving left in that I want a gulag but that's about it

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

But don't you see, guy, the left can bring you so much more! Have you sampled mohammads kebab of peace yet?

That doesn't sound very inclusive to me, pedro. If you live in europe, you're a european. Don't you read the nyt?

>Arabs
>kebab
As an Iranian this shit actually angers me. It’s like kikes pretending they invented hummus

But all of human inventions are due to the less-fortunate! Colonists just stole these ideas

Stop spamming you dummy.

Do they actually define "left" as left-wing beliefs in this or just redefine libertarian beliefs as "left" to make the old crusty leftists sound like they are the cool edgy people like they typically do?

Attached: 1534138065479.png (540x1235, 241K)

Don't you have homework you should be doing

>i'm sorry for bringing this up
>i'm trying not to cry now

the leftist mental gymnastic of looking to experience "trauma" so you can post about it for oppression points

>1534138065479.png
I'm touching myself

Because they mentioned a tranny or because they mentioned a little girl? I can never tell with americans

>I'm sorry for bringing this up

no don't be! you're so strong for opening up about this!

>opening up
physically dilating his neo-meathole

>just like how Greeks are niggers

ftfy

Greeks are white, achmed

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-172003_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 571K)

Tell them we dont want to live in 1984

If you stumbled on d&c material so brilliant and effective, you would be spamming it too. Incels wont know what hit em

I'm imagining the 6 year old as Kanna

Attached: b8852c5531ce46d26643761dae609159.png (512x512, 242K)

the new york times appreciates your feedback

having been to greece, italy and spain i can absolutely testify that none of those people are white. Maybe they were white 5-600 years ago, but that is long gone now.

Greece being "white" would make them the only white country on the planet to survive solely on tourists from up north spending money there, trying to enjoy the weather

no one gives a fuck about homos marrying and trannys except braindead evangelicals who should rightfully be sent to a death camp for quick removal

kek

how is that a serious problem? There are barely any Albanian or Bosnian in our country at all

Quit spamming your thread here, negroid

what gets me is that they keep posting things like this

i guess they think because they ask for an email address and a picture it means only real people can answer

that worked well on twitter, just ask "shaniqua JQ tyronicus watermelon III"

me too

okay so i'm guessing you're on of those new danish with an inferiority complex? just because youre not white doesn't mean you have to point fingers at everyone else

are you albanian? your lack of english skills seem to suggest so

evangelicals built this country you retard
how is reddit these days?

Keep guessing, while i dont have to guess where your ancestors came from

Attached: 1450460551159.jpg (400x400, 75K)

retard my ancestors have been here since 1634 and before that they were english
i'm guessing you sucked off ahmed for a rubber dinghy ride across the med

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

>"No you're not!"
>mfw
from the mouth of babes

Attached: wait..gif (360x273, 3.81M)

>watching all the nigger/tranny/purple hair freaks pics fly into the void

Attached: 12353476745.jpg (499x481, 28K)

children and AIs both give the simplest, clearest interpretation of things
both are right-wing neo nazis
explain that

>my ancestors have been here since 1634 and before that they were english
So the ancestor that got their ass kicked by mine, decided to flee to the actual other side of the planet after the rampant raping and murdering to interbreed with greeks and other muslim rapebabies? this is some multilevel identity crisis bro, i am sorry to hear that

just gas everything below 100IQ

i think its a sign
#digThePit

dude somalia never invaded england before 1990
your ancestors never met mine

there goes estonia

>mfw I was actually born in 1995
Holy shit I'm still a zoomer!
>send your image to the New York Times
what the fuck? no. Who the fuck actually does this

Fucking kek. These people are not of sound mind.

Attached: 1548127240451.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

just take a pic off of facebook, Juyhup

that's just an average group of british youthz

How fragile do you have to be to be offended by a 6 year old girl?

Honest question are they teaching kids about this shit in schools now?

well everyone is equal so it's irrelevant that she is 6 or a girl
she should be tried as an adult for her hate crime

They’re asking the wrong questions. 1% more Z approve of racial diversity than Millennials. But if they’d asked how Many prefer a homogenous racial area to a diverse one, they’d see that the 1% of Millennials is now 15% of Z. Radicalism is growing, and you only need about a quarter of a politician to destroy the whole system. Combine the radical left with the radicals of the right and you’re already over 40%. All it’s going to take is them seeing eye to eye on something, such as kikes.

WTF, i love the opinion that kids are wise beyond their years now.

lmao I'm American and I'm not sending a fucking picture to the Jew York Times associated with my political beliefs retard. Last time I did this as a joke they actually fucking published me (in the Daily Caller) and I can't get them to take it down and it shows up that I'm "a black kid who looks suspiciously white in his picture who needs money" which I wrote as a joke and I'm not black.

wow you trannies are really a group of people that others respect. pretending to be a girl and you get bullied by them no wonder these faggots ass losers kill themselves at an early age lol

>Second post kike D&C "x is/isn't white"

If jannies ever lifted a finger, they would nuke transparent kike pieces of shit like this immediately.

fuck I forgot xhe might identify as an adult silly me

the jannies are part of the tranny discord

kids are quite un abashed in there understanding of normalcy actually

but jewish people are just ordinary citizens like you and me! don't spread such hate

>Your Content must not be false, defamatory, misleading or hateful or infringe any copyright or any other third party rights or otherwise be unlawful.

>We will use the contact details that you provide to verify your identity and answers to the questionnaire, as well as to contact you for further information on this story. If we publish Your Content, we may include your name and location.

Attached: the 7th seal 1.jpg (470x360, 29K)

When you google my name this is what actually comes up and they won't fucking remove it even though I can't get a job. Never fucking send your picture to these people.

why are you in long duk dong land, man
and link to the caller

suicide rate = 45%
let the surgical meathole regret sink in

I'm not posting the article here and like I said I couldn't get a job so I'm doing the English teacher thing here for now.

Guys. Honestly I think gen z is a meme. I shilled for it before because when you actually live in a shithole with real problems people don't concern themselves with these made up issues. And so my peers were always straightforward normal people. But then I saw the youth of other countries and honestly I give up on my generation

i identify as rich so youre actually committing a hate crime if you don't help me transition
#payme

It was almost like he was expecting a 6 year old to have been sat down and discussed in detail about a tiny minority of peoples mental illness. Also i'm pretty sure the whole "unbuttoning my jeans" thing is made up, even for a child with little to no concept of boundaries it just sounds like hyperbole, even if it did happen "sexually harassed" LMFAO.

literally just grab a pic off of twitter and a gmail account with first.last @ gmail. Com

godspeed

the nice thing in this case is
most of the people who will answer and get published are unemployable anyway

what do you think of trevor noah and elon musk

It's just an extreme generally people are normal there are always outliers. Like over there the media and government create this sense of progressive bullshit that's shoved down everyone's throat. Most normal people are annoyed at all of it hence Brexit but cannot be bothered to fight it given the current state of play.

thanks
Yeah you're right about that.

i always imagine a little girl coming up and asking "are you a boy or a girl" innocently and then some 6'2" man in a dress with 5 o clock shadow exploding at the child in a ghoulish "feminine" falsetto

do you think brexit is going to stick? what's the situation?
what do you think of scotland

not really worth the risk / effort tbqh. In this day and age you could really be tracked down by saying anti Isr*el. Maybe if I fell in that age group I would use real info and just do a subtle redpill answer.

Noah is plainly unfunny as hell. And Elon needs to make the companies he owns work first before getting new ones

Social Shaming works

do it on your neighbor's wifi
enjoy watching him get tazed in the butthole a week later

how is living in africa? is it as bad as people say

double doubles, please elaborate

Yeah it is but private schools are pretty comfy. You get to go to school with your gen z mates (who mainly fall on the purple part of the political chart) and the black folks from good stock

Attached: images (14).png (434x327, 13K)

doesn't sound too bad if rich
good stories?

wrong. see pic related
>Greece being "white" would make them the only white country on the planet to survive solely on tourists from up north spending money there, trying to enjoy the weather
Greece has proportionately less arable land than any other European nation, brainlet. The fact that Greece accomplished anything is a miracle and is a testament to how white and industrious they can be when given the means. Fuck off with your D&C shill shit

Attached: Greek DNA1.png (2808x3164, 1.81M)

that's why greek food is literally seawater and olives

>6 y/o raping a tranny

Well, time to fap

i'm confused
i thought canadians were zoophiles

Yeah. That one asian guy who's mom forced him to play the piano from age 4 and forces him into Chinese lessons every Saturday and Sunday seemed to be the rare non npc Asian of his variety. He would say things like
>Asians will rule the world because they don't feel for other races. White people do and black people only think about other races instead of their own.
>I can say what I want because I'm not white.
>Do you want to play hoi4 with me?

nice
Does asian mean brown down there or actual east asian?

Heard on npr yesterday, they also have a two week summer camp for nyt... for kids... who in the fuck would send their kids to nyt for camp?

does it help them concentrate?

No it means east Asian. Indians and Pakistanis aren't problems so we don't need to sugar coat them

dad?

Most trannies become so because they were molested as children, these mindful parents don't have an uncle up to task so they need a proxy to speed up the process.

So brave, such progress.

>>undefined
what is this turd of a post

what is mexico like right now, pedro?
And did you fill out the survey?

"libertarian beliefs" ARE generally leftist. The very word "libertarian" has left-wing roots.
What you amerimutts insist on calling "libertarianism" has very little to do with actual liberty and is more accurately described as propertarianism.

The only reason Ron Paul-ish "libertarianism" gathered any sort of attraction from young people a few years ago is thanks to a small core of actually libertarian beliefs it publicly shilled hard for, like drug legalization and ending the military-industrial complex (probably because the think tanks and cranks that fueled that "movement" are aware which part of their constructed ideology have any semblance of popular support).
Once the sham was up and the astroturfed "libertarianian" wave function collapsed, almost all Paulbots were forced to pick: Either they go full fascist (as the Jow Forumstards did) or they embrace actual libertarianism and go with the resurgent left (as the reddit folk did).

Attached: 1533246021254.png (504x864, 619K)

>everyone's moving to the left, even Republicans.
Also them
>Republicans are moving further right and becoming fascists.
What the fuck are you guys even saying anymore?

Attached: poly10a.png (640x400, 84K)

It's the exact opposite

nice try, gook nookem