Jordan Peterson Dismantled

Peterstein cultists fatally BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

A documenatary exposing Jordan Peterson's agenda to subvert and destroy the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism.

This video completely exposes Peterson's anti-White agenda and his strategy for implementing it. Any Peterson fans who are not beyond saving will be deprogrammed by watching this video.

Jordan Peterson's primary goal is to neutralize the political right and White identity. He does not care about the Marxist take over of our nations, in fact he was hired by the United Nations to help usher it along. Peterson's only reason for stepping into the limelight was because he saw a massive right wing backlash fomenting, and realized it was going to destroy the left.

His job is to implement "plan B", to steer the rising tide of nationalism into an impotent cul-de-sac of centrist individualism, giving our enemies just enough time to tip the demographic balance of our countries so that our destruction is sealed.

Peterson is explicitly targeting young White males for indoctrination with an insidious political ideology he calls radical individualism. He has created a pseudo-religion self-help cult; he is delivering his ideology to the disaffected youth by combining it with a self-help regimen wrapped in empty religious metaphor.

While our enemies are working tirelessly to destroy our nations in a ruthlessly calculated and organized fashion, Jordan Peterson is brainwashing a generation of young White men to be atomized individuals who perceive group cooperation based on ethnic identity and nationality as the height of evil.

And in the process of doing so, Peterson and his friends are making untold millions of dollars.

Attached: 87628077.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=eQxwJ6lDALY
youtube.com/watch?v=qey5LrP-DTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2FIn0U69DiU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_WNAN6efIg&t=321s
currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve
youtu.be/uEJQoSz6UmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

Juden Peterstein is rat snake kike motherfucker and has outlived his short period of usefulness.

Attached: o-JEFF-FLAKE-GAY-MARRIAGE-facebook.jpg (1536x1116, 558K)

T. Virgins. Go clean your room kids

>125 views
>when you shill your own content on Jow Forums
>AND switch to a different IP to pretend you are someone else loving it
Stefan levels of shilling. What is it with you Canadians?

Take your SSRIs, cunt.

>okay i cleaned my room jordan-san what next for the saving civilization thing?
no refunds bucko

>look at me i am butthurt
You are mad your collectivist ideology is being cast away, you dont want any responsability, you mant to be the slave of your group and submit to it.
Good luck, you will suffer for it

I spent a whole winter shitting all over this fraud, 2 years ago.
Glad everyone else is waking up.

He's a CANADIAN, of course he's a liar scam artist, con arist piece of shit.

Attached: 1526963127975.jpg (735x900, 127K)

>exposing [popular eceleb]'s agenda to subvert and destroy the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism.
The agenda to subvert and undermine right wing politics is popular amongst the ecelebs most commonly spammed on Jow Forums.

Attached: 98374758345.jpg (1094x822, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
Good taste.

It's funny how defensive these people get when you point out that their pretend daddy is actually a shill.
I have never seen any of you Peterson cucks ever explain the whole trilateral commission thing, or this picture for that matter.
Well go ahead
Let's see your cognitive dissonance explain this shit.

He's one of them, and it's blatantly obvious.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Jordan Peterson hangs on the day of the rope. This was clear a year ago.

>unearned gifts due to your skin color
>white privilege
Holy crap.

Attached: 0A981134-938B-40E6-A6C9-C4C0A580449B.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

these threads are pathetic
not everyone with opinions is pushing some big political agenda to try and control you
peterson is just a guy with ideas he'd like to share because he thinks they're important for people's personal development.
attacking him personally and calling him a shill aren't arguments against his ideas, you have to actually attack his ideas, but that's difficult because most of you don't understand them.
for example:
>He has created a pseudo-religion self-help cult

this is completely inaccurate. what peterson has done is look at various religions, taken the metaphysical meanings of the myths of those religions and attempted to find patterns in them to link to human psychology. it's just a way of looking at old stories to find a type of universal truth in them with regards to the human psyche. it's not a pseudo religion or a cult, just another school of philosophy

>to steer the rising tide of nationalism into an impotent cul-de-sac of centrist individualism
That would cut off much of his audience.

Hear, hear!

>this is completely inaccurate. what peterson has done is look at various religions, taken the metaphysical meanings of the myths of those religions and attempted to find patterns in them to link to human psychology.
You can just read raw Jung for this. Peterson tells truths but puts it to service to an implicitly anti-white and European agenda. He says your room is an extension of your self — why does a man who says he admire Solzhenitsyn and is concerned about Totalitarianism have Soviet propaganda all over his house?

why don't you fucking ask him?

I thought you would know since you know so much about him.

But he literally says he does, you dumb faggot.

I attack him and call him a shill because he hates white identity and real conservatism.

i know as much as anyone in this thread

bumping for a Great video

Attached: BB30E262-7D9F-4F71-9AC2-FAA005B8E810.jpg (720x887, 52K)

>gives some of the strongest argument in favor of conservatism
>"he hates real conservatism"

i agree with you on the white identity thing, but you don't have to agree with everyone 100%

what, you just figured this out today?

>gives some of the strongest argument in favor of conservatism
No, he doesn't.

Peterson is great man. I heard he serves lobster risotto and washes your dick at his new university.

What is he conserving? He does the Jew thing and divorces the ideals of Classicla Liberalism from its historical and European context and history.

left-tier shit meme.

>i know as much as anyone in this thread
That's objectively false, because I know what his answer to that question was.
The only pathetic person here is you for trying to defend a charlatan.

>and divorces the ideals of Classicla Liberalism from its historical and European context and history
he literally does the opposite you fucking nimrod, he did a whole lecture series on the bible

No I am a legit leaf shitposter and wanted to bump this. I did not even click on the video but anything anti-Peterstein gets a bump from me.

Personally i think that he has a real belief that if whites organise, or the left organises, or wny group organises that they will kill and maim until none of the enemy remains. This comes from years and years of studying totalitarianism. He wont touch topics like whites forming voting blocks against immigration and cultural loss in a peaceful way because he either 1. Doesnt believe it will happen in a peaceful manner or 2. Thinks the topic will harm his image, if he sides in any way with white nationalism. If hes really playing 12d chess with us, then i guess we deserve to go extinct (tongue in cheek)

youtube.com/watch?v=eQxwJ6lDALY

youtube.com/watch?v=qey5LrP-DTs

youtube.com/watch?v=2FIn0U69DiU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_WNAN6efIg&t=321s

Look dude, I'm sorry you're so pathetic that a dude like Peterstein helped you straighten out your life, but it doesn't mean you need to suck his dick for it.
Lurk moar.

Attached: carlismaga.png (810x688, 454K)

and your penis

Saved

Maybe hes a bit naive and thinks we can just vote our problems and the globalist agenda away. He doesnt want to see deaths, war...but as time goes on it seems more of a possibility for the west to reclaim itself. I think the conspiracy theories that he is a controllled tool of the elites definitely has merit, even if he isnt aware of it. I would love to know who his largest patreon contributors are.

don't laugh at cananon, he did a good thread

Taco intellectual

>Synthesis
New age post modernists are cancer.

Nathan Robinson already did an AAA+ job on Peterson.

Shilling or not, this isn't a bad hit job. It could be used to turn 'some' juden peterstein' followers

Attached: dudewheres.jpg (736x916, 260K)

currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve

I do agree he is a gateway much like Shapiro. The problem is people latch onto "the community" and a sense of identity and refuse to drop the charlatans after they (should have already) internalized the valuable points they make and discarded everything else they talk about.

>man in anguish and trouble thinks of ways to save others from falling down the same hole he did
>some how makes everyone who listens and tries to better themselves a kike drone
You anti peterson shills are insane. His message that I take from it is bettering yourself and making better life decisions

>5'11" --- 6'0

i wish all JP threads were just full of this response.

He obviously wont answer questions that are steeped in proclamarions of violent defence of white people, but has anyone thought to ask him what he thinks of white people mainting their genetic heritage and culture peacefully? He gets upset with the topic but i really hope its because he views white solidarity as nazism, due to years of exposure to it academically. What does Peterson really think, when violence is off the cards...that would really tell you his motivations.

You're kind of right. There is no Alex Jones equivalent in Canada

>implying you can't do both

user, only idiots don't use all the tools of the "alt-right" to their advantage

Even Ben "the Kike" Shapiro has his usefulness to promote our movement

But don't you dare live in white community, you natsee. Diversity is our strength, mazeltov!

You miss the broad picture.

He is a father figure to the fatherless children of America, much like Bernie Sanders, but unlike Bernie, Peterstein has been put in place by the banks (CFR et al) to reassure drones and send them back to work as their societies implode.

Sanders on the other hand was rolled out to prevent Occupy from forming and protesting the DNC. Sanders was only ever there to make people "feel heard, and to disempower them, so they could not organize anything meaningful, and redirect all of their angst against the opponents of the Fed and Kike hegemony.

What these two primarily have in common is that they are WILLFUL particpants, proud manipulators.

Peterson will not lecture black groups... he doesn't go to them and talk about the perils of group identities.

holy fuck that would be excellent satire
>they're putting chemicals into the maple trees that fill the maple syrup with hormones that are turning the geese bisexual!

no views for you

>His message that I take from it is bettering yourself and making better life decisions
If it took some weasel voiced canacuck boomer to tell you bettering your life is good for you you are either a nigger or a retard.

Yeah Nah. Hes at the very least anti communist/marxist and attempts at instilling accountability in people, which is still and will be the antithesis of the brain rot fucking up swathes of people especially in the states up, never thought he was perfect.

He's a kike drone for promoting the lie of civic nationalism and explicitly opposinf far right movements.

Sorry, but this 1 hour podcast was way better, more entertaining to listen to, and just extremely based. I have never listened to Vox Day before and havent listened to him since:
>Jordan Peterson - Jordanetics
youtu.be/uEJQoSz6UmY

He has explained that many times. You have an awfully strong opinion about someone you clearly know nothing about.

Fuck you kike. I hope you rot in the hell you don't even believe in. Jordan got millions of men, of all races, to get off their asses and do what their pathetic gen x and boomer parents couldn't. Rising tide of nationalism? Die in oblivion, kike. Nationalism is awesome, but in 2019? All the little faggots claiming to be nationalists wouldn't be pointing the finger at bankers and Israel, they'd be busy playing right into the dividr and conquer tactics and fighting for shit that's not even nationalist.

You fucking Jews are going to wish you never played this game, because there are those of us who are adopting your tactics - Jewing the Jew - and understanding how you work - you cry out as you strike me.

Your day is coming you sacks of shit, and against our initial emotions, you will be executed.

Bomerstein is selling old hat G.W. Bush-era neo-conservatism as if it was a new thing.
>don't care about anything beyond yourself
>it's not like you live in a society that affects you as we've seen in recent times
>why care about culture? you should go to church and do nothing about the cultural and legally enforced degeneracy we're pushing on your kids
>certainly don't preserve anything that's offensive and you're a heritageless citizen of the world
>look only losers care about immigration, race or demographics and we have to appeal to the hispanics/muslims/nignogs because reasons
>why do you care that we're all zionists? jews are simply better more intelligent people! (but IQ is a bad measure and you're a bad person for resorting to it with anyone else)
>you have to go support intervention in favor of Israel's military interests in the middle-east goy
It's so goddamn transparent it's not even funny.
The shilling of his nonsensical positions is kind of overt too, they get butthurt and try to pretend they don't have to argue for his positions very easily.

Attached: 1543861863382.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

this user washes his penis and probably has a clean room

Fuck off, kike.

>Fuck you kike
> Peterstein
> (((Intellectual Dark Web)))
Lol

Attached: kiked_peterson.jpg (818x750, 163K)

It's another " X person won't name da joos so they can't do any other good" episode
Wash your penis loser

I dont want to sound like a peterson fanboy but thats probably because they are stupid and wouldnt understand the self empowerment message based on mythology....why would he bother, he can get paid to talk to people who care. At least hes honest about money and capitalism.

It depends who you are trying to reach. Vox is not a man that many will sit through for an hour.

White identity is a good thing.

tommy robinson directive supplant and subvert the rightwing energy with jewish agents acting as pressure release valves and kosher corrals to divert, contain and neutralize the right wing consciousness. Even MAGA is kosher.

Attached: 99A083A2-3D91-4853-B374-FB33D550642A.jpg (418x509, 24K)

If he simply didn't talk about the jews, thaf would be fine. But no, he condemns whites stickinb up for whites and supports jews and israel.

You have to understand that they push and promote certain individuals and their ideas because that help their cause. that individual knows that he's being used or is actually with them is a different story

He says “it serves as a reminder that all of this happened”.

I tend to agree but at the same time maybe he should a few primarily black audiences see how it goes over. Theres bound to be a few that would appreciate his message, but I feel you cant both be a forever victim and learn anything from he might have to say.

t. angry trannyleaf
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot
>in all fields

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

I genuinely like him.
I'm about his age (early 50s) and he has done some excellent work on mythology. His analyses of myth/legend are superb, because he is capable of mapping it to the present in surprising ways. His lectures on the Bible are well worth watching.
However, and it is a big "however" for me is that I think he has been seduced by the idea that he is some kind of "elder" - a philosopher king, an Anglo-Saxon "Alderman", a stoic of the Romans in the mould of Marcus Aurelius. Rather than simply another motivational speaker, inspirational life guru, personal trainer etc....

I think he's been a bit enamoured by this role. And he doesn't shy away from it neither. It has made him a very rich man. And fair play to him for that.
And this is why I'm very wary of anything he says outside of his field. I am sure that he is an excellent clinical psychologist, maybe one of the best. But when he's flirting with politics, getting into online payment schemes, then I would urge a little caution.

Blacks are awful because they are stupid and genetically predisposed to cruelty, not because they haven't been taught right.

Take your anti depressants brainless goy

You could have buy a better mic for this video, this mic is fuckin shitty, my gamer mic is better

but this is good so far so I dont really mind you, but dont be a jew on the production

Attached: bbbbbb.jpg (450x600, 66K)

gtfo boomer we hate u bitch

Whew, found a faggot Jordan pissed off years ago. Boy is he mad. So mad he wrote a whole essay that nobody read. Jordan Peterson is bigger than you, more important than you, and clearly smarter than you. Keep the hate coming ya' leaf faggot. Canada is a cuck faggot factory.

Attached: download (4).jpg (263x192, 11K)

Kek, nice save

Yeah I think theyre culture is majority complete garbage that is statistically provable and a net drain probably worse than anyone could really imagine.

Jordan Peterson here just trying to raise awareness for my new book.

Attached: 1527158996073m.jpg (822x1024, 81K)

No group identity for you goy

Attached: stein1.jpg (1177x674, 69K)

Alright so...that's when the girl is in your basement and she is chained to the wall and that's your shadow! Alright? And she has to get free, but she can't. That is your repressed libido, your apple of eden, your doors to life lust. And it, it has to be freed...just like in Victorian England! Because repressed sexuality leads straight to the bloody Holocaust! So you need to liberate her and that's when you, like, open her blouse and show her your lobster. That's your primordial alpha animal. In the flesh! And she takes it inside of her, that's when, when the light melts with your shadow and you slay the dragon with a fountain of wanderlust. But you're never really satisfied and you are surrounded by all your Jewish friends, who went through THE BLOODY HOLOCAUST and they offer you to complete your journey to your inner hero. And so you get to work for the UN, be in the spotlight of all their media, and they, they offer you only the finest of all apples of Eden. So...they make you triumphant and climb to the top of the dominance hierarchy. That's where the hero receives the grail from his father. But you just have to keep on pushing, because, because the young children are so damn vulnerable, bucko! So damn vulnerable! And you need to teach the little girls just, just how Hitler was even more evil than they actually thought. And man: It is SO. DAMN. GOOD.

Wash your penis!

Attached: The Peterstein Chronicles.jpg (1748x1082, 498K)

Translation: I have no argument.

I'm going to make an oven just for you, Bergstein.

Hot damn, I suddenly have a stronge urge to wash my penis now.

Attached: le happy Jordan.jpg (960x960, 374K)

>Jordan is better than you in several ways
>Jordan has simply epic status
>if I am on Team Peterstein then I also have status and meaning
Found the totally pathetic loser bereft of ideas.

Attached: Ryback-Closeup-435x580.jpg (435x580, 41K)

It’s all about the shekels

Attached: 762C5321-2770-4DB2-B5DC-9CBA7B961390.jpg (738x366, 190K)

Juden Peterstein opposes the only people on the planet opposing the extinction of whites. Fuck him and fuck you.

Problem with that though, American blacks were for quite a long time, civilized, working, christian and relatively crime free. So, they can 'be taught'
The teaching involves segregation and strict authoritarianism though. I can't think of examples of 'civilized' blacks outside of Africa that didn't involve those two things.

All the anti Peterson shit is a psyop

>Everything is bad
>No one can help you
>Joooos
>Plz go schizo
>Plz internalize violent thoughts and spread disinformation

Fucking sage.

>be shill
>he's actually a shill!
>look guys he's against what you need
>he's making men proud of who they are
>BUT it's he makes you weak!!
Why are (((they))) always trying to be on the winning side?
It's over rabbi you've lost.

low info post
low resolution mind