Buy low sell high

Adolf Hitler paintings of 'no artistic value' on sale in Berlin - BBC News bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46991969

Attached: Screenshot.png (697x649, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46991969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would buy if rich

can we crowdfund getting one of these in the oval office?

it will be bought cheaply and then burned.

That feel when poor fag too.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46991969

Article of no journalistic value.

Yep.

He was a fucking postcard artist. Might as well spend your money on a Supreme brick. You’re buying the shitty name only.

But shit in a sealed cup is sold for 10,000 dollars. No exaggeration.

Interesting that that article has no (((journalists))) name associated with it.

Buy some real art.

Attached: IMG_1548[1].jpg (1600x1200, 322K)

>"no artistic value"

My ass. He painted better than the lot of us. He was not a masterful painter, but still up there. Fucking Jew media.

In case you're wondering why kikes lie so much. Every time a kike lies a new demon from hell spawns on Earth.

Attached: 1500756393525.png (317x293, 45K)

>no artistic value
>is sold expensive
>not an artistic standard said the (((art critics))) who forget this is the standard for their degenerate pieces of shit of art

find one shred of evidence linking hitler to these works. youll find none. this whole bs is illumiati disinfornation mindfuck. these demons channel hitler or some shit, then paint, then tell you some nonsense.
the whole thing is to serve their dividing of society.

>the whole thing is to serve their dividing of society.
sounds believable

>mfw a rich lefty buys the art and publicly burns it without any sense of irony because fuck nazis lol

Attached: 1538886084909.jpg (552x456, 17K)

He did postcard paintings afterall.

At least thats an honorable job, comared to ((journalism)).

How to get rich:
>draw some shitty landscape
>attribute it to the Adolf himself
>"I swear by yhvh, my grandma stole it from death camp, it's legit, see - it has hitlers signature! Absolutely nazistic!"
>wait for stupid lefty cuck to buy it

>mfw 129 year old Hitler reclaims his prized artwork from the Juden who stole it from him.

Attached: world enough and time.png (1125x631, 375K)

I have this theory that Churchill escalated Ww2 because churchill was a shittier artist than Adolf.

>shitty name
how dare you speak ill of the holy prophet, gook

Want. How much can $5k get me?

You've got it right.

it's pretty boring

Hitler was a drugged up half rate Charlie Chaplin impersonator with one ball that took the easy way out.

Just like what happens to commies?

From the nation that brought you "used girls underpants in a coin operated dispenser". Now THATS high art

you're being facetious, but this is one of the largest porcelain pieces ever created and a marvel of fabrication technique

imagine being from the same country that produced tracy emin and posting this

The burgers didn't nuke you nearly enough times.

Makes me wonder where we'd be today if Bob Ross was rejected from having a PBS show.

You goys need to buy real modern art, this art is of value, menstrual blood art.

Attached: slide_305199_2618342_free.jpg (622x337, 21K)

>no artistic value

Attached: Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_(1987).jpg (261x382, 11K)

they have high historical value and I would argue decent artistic value as well, but no one will acknowledge that. Probably a good investment

But Churchil was MUCH better artist (and writer too lol)

NO NO NO GOY I-ITS WORTHLESS

DONT LOOK AT THE PRICE

they go for well over 100k, lul

That's what "no artistic value" means. It evokes no thought or emotion. It's a well-painted picture but that's all it is. Just a generic landscape. He should have painted what he envisioned for his people instead. He should have painted from his heart.

>high historical value
Definitely

He was a drill sergeant when he was younger, so he certainly had training.

>no artistic value
what in the fuck??

I dont even know who she is. I presume an artist only puffs and/or monkey halfbreeds are aware of

In the end he did learn to paint from his heart, but by that time, the canvas was Europe.

>meme art like that shredder painting bullshit is much better, goy!

she was one of the young british artists charles saatchi strapped a rocket to in the 90's

That's a lovely painting. I wish I could paint as well as Adolf Hitler.

Its true, he was cheaper too.

Attached: painter-with-roller.jpg (2800x1866, 3.13M)

Yeah, when he was done he said he never wanted to yell at people again. Explains his persona.

Would buy, go to Auschwitz somehow steal some bricks from a chimney, make a pedestal from these, paint it ash gray and put the painting on it

I'm willing to bet this will be bought for next to nothing and a video will pop up a week later on youtube if them being burnt or shredded

it looks like some shitty album cover

They have more artistic value than all so called "modern art" in the last 20+ years.

Terrible pictures.. Awful. I'll take them off their hands for $2. Shouldn't be a problem if they're bad, right?

I like the way you think Ivan.

Right. He got busy creating things like the modern motorway system and the affordable volkswagen to go on them.

>"Many are held by the US Army, which confiscated them at the end of World War Two. The collection has never been exhibited."
Any military anons with clearance able to leak some of these?

Wonder how many they have?

I don't know but we need an user as president. You always hear the stories about Nixon going into Area 51 drunk. Need a drunk user where the really good shit is held.

he was mediocre at best. i agree, boring paintings, little of artistic value.

i fucking hate jews

I bet they have the best shit stored away too!