The Jews of France aren't Ashkenazi (from central Europe)...

The Jews of France aren't Ashkenazi (from central Europe), they are Sephardi (from Spain and Portugal) and unlike Ashkenazi they have the same average IQ than white people but they are still VASTLY overrepresented in the students of elite schools, the mainstream media, the business world, the entertainment industry, the science and arts... That's the proof that the "Jewish IQ" thing is only a part of the Jewish success.

Culture is *very* important... but nobody's talking about it.

Attached: berdah-web.jpg (880x580, 383K)

the student body* of elite schools

Jews in France are the proof that even with the same average IQ a minority can be far more successful than it's host nation.

Attached: F120322GM11.jpg (3504x2336, 731K)

no retard they are Mizrahi kikes from Algeria,Morocco and Tunisia
you frogs invited them to your country after we got our independence, what shame if you didn't we would had gassed everyone one of them to pay for their betrayal to us (Algeria alone had around 150000 kike in 1960)

Attached: jews-in-algeria.jpg (599x499, 102K)

>no retard they are Mizrahi kikes from Algeria,Morocco and Tunisia
You don't know your history. Mizrahi are basically Arab Jews, they are from the Middle East, so yes they have a low IQ (like the other Arabs), Sephardi lived 1,500 years in Spain and Portugal before being kicked out and lived for around 4 century in the Arabs countries (until the early 20th century) .

4 centuries*

jews existed in North Africa for more a dozen year they are a berber jews and sure they are different from the ones in the middle east or Yemen but all of them were labeled in the same category (Mizrahi kikes)
Sephardic jews after they were kicked they came to the MENA countries too but it doesn't mean they replaced the mizrahi kikes in North Africa they remained there until they immigrated to France,Israel and other western countries

I wanna breed both of those jewesses

>jews existed in North Africa for more a dozen year they are a berber jews and sure they are different from the ones in the middle east or Yemen but all of them were labeled in the same category
Mizrahi are from the Middle East and the Caucase. They are another Jewish ethnic group. You are mistaken.

>Sephardic jews after they were kicked they came to the MENA
Yes, but back in antiquity to late antiquity. They married and lived with Europeans in Hispania for 1,500 years.

i don't think jews will agree to give their daughters to a street shittier Gypsy

They will so do sandniggers all semitic shitskins belong to gipsy men

then what the hell do you call the jews of North Africa? even Israelians agree they are part of the Mizrahi jews

I would GOY those two girls

the only place that belongs to you is India your original hoemland
DAS RITE GYPSY you need to fuck off from Romania

You call them Sephardi...

Attached: 53246362.gif (500x250, 999K)

Jews get ahead because they're scummy, not because they are smarter but because they're scummy

Con artists, thieves, swindlers, and so on

>Jews
You mean Catharaginian Moloch worshippers

and how about those jews who lived in North Africa centuries before the existence of jews in Liberia? did they just decided to larp as Sephardic kikes

It has been proven through genetic studies that all Jews including Ashkenazim have trace amounts of Negro Blood.

Therefore all Jews are Sand Nigger Jews.

Semite = Sand Nigger

>and how about those jews who lived in North Africa centuries before the existence of jews in Liberia?
They were fucked out of existence has a separate ethnicity by the Jews coming from Liberia.

as*

Thots are dumb as fuck and are masters of jewish 32D chess. So...

Why is a French Jew shilling this? That is the real question.

Jews of Parisian aglomeration

France is a territory conquered and demoralized by Parisians

I'm not Jewish, I'm not even French I'm from Belgium but I'm living in France.

Sorry I answered the bad post

>They were fucked out of existence
lol i get it now you're a french kike yourself probably from Morocco and you are ashamed from the Mizrahi genes in your blood why you larp as a sephardic jew pretending to be from from Spain and shit
it's okay all of you are the same no difference between Ashkenazi or Mizrahi jew all of you will end up in the oven eventually

Vlaming or Wallon?

Parisian agglomeration is an alien body in France. It's a purely nihilistic force in France. It's a city-state ruling over a huge country

my ethnicity is half Fleming half half Walloon

and why are you defending kikes in this thread? only a kike would do that
to prove your innocence from this charges you have to say something anti-semite right now

He is kike no doubt about it

>and why are you defending kikes in this thread? only a kike would do that
I'm not defending (or attacking) Jews, what are you talking about?

>to prove your innocence from this charges you have to say something anti-semite right now
I'm not anti-Jewish or pro-Jewish but I don't believe that Israel should exist if that's enough?

Attached: 1515881658824m.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

are these the same jews Jow Forums assures me are non white shitskins and basically arabs? The girls especially look white to me

Mizrahi are the Arab Jews not Sephardi (read the wikipedia article)

>'m not anti-Jewish
then what the fuck are you doing in Jow Forums shilling for IDF are we?

This is a very low IQ response typical of Arabs, no grey zones only "with us or against us"

who is this semen demon?

Attached: sephardicsemendemon.jpg.png (172x189, 57K)

>sephardi
>blond
Choose one.

you're a fucking Mizrahi kike and probably have more Arab genes than me just deal with it

Attached: 1542126702865.png (412x438, 127K)

Please say it again, but slowly then think for a second about how this is possible with the miracles of modern technology.

You are talking with yourself now.

If he looks anything like the people in the OP he's granted to be far less arab than you, fucking bougnoule

My POOlish user am whiter than those kikes in OP pic so what does that mean?

You're embarrassing yourself now

>believing the high IQ ashkenazi meme
Truly a brainlet, show me one jewish-free study with a decent methodology that prove they have

>I am whiter than those kikes in OP

Attached: 1508547940446.png (640x550, 231K)

Google it yourself I'm not trying to change peoples mind about that nor do I care about the opinion of people on this matter
that's not my point

Sephardi are not as common in France as OP implies, they all lived in the Balkans after they got kicked out of Spain and got accepted by the Ottoman Empire.

If they mixed with anyone it was Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs, etc since they only lived in South-East Europe. Then they mostly got shoad or moved to Israel.

In France the Jews are all Arab shitskins from North Africa. A Sephardi from the Balkans will look like any Ashkenazi (See op pic) but a Mizrahi Jew can pass in ISIS.

hey schlmo don't you have better things to do. I wouldnt be wasting my time shitposting if I was in Monaco.

Sephardi don't look Arabs, just google "Sephardi" or "Sephardic Jew" they look Iberian
after that google "Mizrahi" or "Mizrahi jew" they look Arab

Eh, I have a translation to make for monday but I'm tired

suck it

Attached: 2019-01-23 15.50.22.jpg (1000x750, 450K)

post pic of passport. also curious in general of what it looks like

I'm not claiming anything about your race or your ethnicity, so this is irrelevant

France was subverted by sephardi jews at the time of napoleon

>this is white in alg*ria

Attached: 1507051706727.png (952x802, 872K)

>Look at parents nose
>Look at daughters nose
Nice nosejob girls

Attached: 20190123_051816.png (788x410, 49K)

show your face now

Attached: 84653213546546.jpg (1662x898, 73K)

then show me how a POOlish white looks like
i don't have one

Jews were never expelled from Portugal

show yours first and don't try to hide your nose

>Sephardi don't look Arabs, just google "Sephardi" or "Sephardic Jew" they look Iberian
that's because Portugues and Andaluzians have heavily mixed with them for centuries.

you seem to believe that "white" is a skin colour, it is a race of people from Europe, you cannot prove that you are "white" by displaying a picture of your hand, only a picture of your face can do it

That's my point mate

what colour is your hair? post pic of your forehead with hairline

Correct. The other part is nepotism. Don't give the Jew the ball because he will only pass it to other Jews or take shots for himself. And sometimes the other team if they pay him.

but it got to a point where more than half of the population is jewish. People have this missconception of portuguese or iberians being mixed with arabs when in fact they are mixed heavily with jews. Specially the Portuguese

>it is a race of people from Europe
nah fuck off the white race isn't exclusive to Europe then existed in MENA and caucasus shitholes for centuries
and i look like a white European (i could pass as a frog or slavic subhuman)

I don't believe that this only nepotism, for example you can't use nepotism to get into elite schools in France you need to work really really freaking hard

>the "Jewish IQ" thing is only a part of the Jewish success.
The "Jewish IQ thing" is fraudulent. Ashkenazi Jews don't have higher IQ than whites, they carefully falsified statistics to make an excuse for their wealth and occupation of positions of power, actually gained through corruption, collusion, and abuse of position. Go and try to independently test Ashkenazi Jewish IQs. You won't get far.

>Culture is *very* important... but nobody's talking about it.
The Jews are a crime family, like the Mafia... but nobody's talking about it.

Modern Jews are not descended from pre-Roman Judea, but from the gangsters of the Roman Empire. They assumed the Jewish identity during the process of Christianization, and wrote the Talmud then, which gives them license to live a parasitic and predatory existence, as an alliance of criminals against the decent people of the world. During Christianization, paganism was being stamped out to establish a common moral standard which forbade destructive practices such as usury and pandering, but Jews were granted exceptions both to forced conversion and Christian law, no doubt through the corruption of Christian leaders. Naturally, the usurers and panderers and gangsters mostly chose to be Jewish.

They are a crime family. When you see a Jew, you should always assume he's working a hustle with other Jews, that he's in the position he's in because of previous crimes. Their cover as a religion, a race, or some vague "people" has to be blown. They need to be declared as a criminal organization, such that admitted membership alone is sufficient evidence of guilt. They need to be physically removed from the West and internationally sanctioned to prevent them from wielding influence from abroad.

>nah fuck off the white race isn't exclusive to Europe then existed in MENA and caucasus shitholes for centuries
White people are people of European descent by definition, you can't be white if your people is native of another place

you referring to the forced converts?

>what colour is your hair?
oh no!!! are you going to say white people don't have black hair???
anyway i was born with dirty blond hair but as the years passed it turned black eventually, some of my family memebers have brown/blond hair tho

well i don't really know my origins my ancestors could be white slaves from the days of barbary slave trade or from the Vandal immigration to Numidia am not sure and i didn't bother to take a (((DNA))) test

yes. the jews were never expelled from portugal. the "decree" was issued but quickly changed to conversion. Portuguese had a simbiotic relationship with jews, more than any christian nation. There isn't one Portuguese Noble family that isn't jewish or mixed with jews.

>Portuguese had a simbiotic relationship with jews
and you're proud with that?

Attached: 1547491193409.jpg (600x553, 32K)

everything is about pride and shame for Arabs, that's crazy

the portuguese high dependance on jews started with the very first king that is known for being "a crusader".
no, i'm just stating a fact. Very few portuguese are solely from European descent. Not due to the arabs, but due to jewish people and their symbiotic relationship, particularly, with the portuguese

being white is not determined by the color saturation of your skin, Samir. it means being ethnically European, which you aren't.
Post facial traits and we'll be able to tell if you are white or not

>everything is about pride and shame
is there anything more important than that? you're a cuck so you won't understand
>it means being ethnically European
again with this retarded shit...
>Post facial traits
you want me to post a pic of my face on fucking Jow Forums? am not autistic like that Poo from the Indian women hate thread
and fuck off i don't need your approval of me as being white, i know that i am one and that's all what matters

>is there anything more important than that? you're a cuck so you won't understand
Are you serious? You really have to live in a shithole to believe that there's nothing more important in life than that. It's actually quite sad...

if you throw your pride and dignity away you become a cuck
this isn't the kind of life i want

A jew is a jew, so shut the fuck up

>dignity
It's not the same as pride... Pride is an emotion, dignity is being respected and valued. Life without dignity is shit, life without pride is an upgrade.

>life without pride is an upgrade
so if you throw your pride as a frog to submit to the will of your jewish masters is an upgrade? then again you're a kike yourself so don't bother answering this

the fake jew kike amalekite is not a sephardi or
ashkenazi, look at the table of nations no such
thing is under shem or sem. fucking frauds
fucking nation thieves.

japheth = ashkenazi
shem / sem = identity thieves.

Attached: Untitled-11.jpg (1479x1536, 594K)

>so if you throw your pride as a frog to submit to the will of your jewish masters is an upgrade?
I'm not French, but throwing your pride for a better life is a good thing if you still have dignity. It seems obvious to me... In fact, I would throw my pride away for free if I could.

>i know that i am one
lmao

>unlike Ashkenazi they have the same average IQ as white people
Not true. Pure Sephardim and Ashkenazim are the same population, both descended from Semitic merchants who interbred with Italian women during the early Roman Imperial period. It is true that most Sephardim who fled into the Muslim world after the reconquista interbred with locals, but pure Sephardim are nearly indistinguishable from Ashkenazim. Benjamin Disraeli was a pure Sephardi, as was Judah Benjamin, the Confederate secretary of State.

Attached: 1459940570739.png (850x618, 74K)

ah i juts remembered that you slavs aren't considered whites anyway you're known as ''white niggers''
i guess we are both in the same boat
>In fact, I would throw my pride away for free if I could.
cuck

Sephardim are from Iberia and have (according to science) the same average IQ of white people (around 100). Ashkenazi are from Central Europe, they have (again according to science) an IQ of 114 that's >= 2.2 standard deviations from white people.

> Benjamin Disraeli was a pure Sephardi, as was Judah Benjamin, the Confederate secretary of State.
They are genius white people and very clever white people, in the same way you have genius Sephardi and very clever Sephardi. Just not at the level of Ashkenazi.

Attached: DumbJew.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

>They are genius white people
There* are sorry

lmao this dude just never stops with the bullshit. I see you in every thread about Portuguese spreading this BS but never providing any proof.

Attached: arbitrarylinesandshit.png (1024x997, 620K)

>they are Sephardi
>from Spain and Portugal

fucking kek
imagine your IQ

Attached: PCA_dna0033cal_sac_eurgeneso00000a35555722110.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Ashkenazi masterrace coming right through!

Attached: Mr. and Mr. Schumer.png (371x389, 288K)

So is the case with Protestants in France. But Somebody give an example where Catholics are minority but are very successful. I will wait.