How bad is your daily commute?

How bad is your daily commute?

Do you risk life and limb to make it to work on time?

Attached: 86483683896.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Sometimes there might be congestion in the kitchen on my way to the office but usually not bad.
t.worksfromhome

Reminder that this is what libs want the future to be for everyone. Sardines packed in concrete tubes waiting for creaky metal box cars to carry them to jobs. One of the few things California had right was the desire for freedom behind the wheel. Sadly, even that's starting to get pushed away here.

>Liberals were in charge of NYC in 1894..

Damn the level of retardation in your post is 11/10

I drive a dump truck all day. Mostly I just listen to books on tape and wait in line. It's a chill gig. My dog comes with somedays, and I destroy windshields.

it's about a 20 minute drive, 30 if traffic is bad

My commute is 1.5 - 2 hours each way to work where I after 14 years am earning $16.70 per hour.

>being a citidiot
not even once
fucking rats
>1 post by this id
all fields

>One of the few things California had right was the desire for freedom behind the wheel
this is retarded , the freedom behind the wheel thing was manufactured by cars companies in order to make you retarded waste your money

What commute?

Absolutely this, public transportation was actually very cost effective and viable, and helped build communities, not create suburban shithole sprawls with miles of jammed highways.

on my way to work this morning some woman was walking in the road beside parked cars with a baby stroller, this is one a street that has a sidewalk

i regret not honking at her

Attached: 1544207333603.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

Public transportation is GOAT if you have no niggers and other undesirables in your community (or at least if all of your community is of the same level of undesirability). That's why you have no chance of having good public transport now.

I only drive 24 miles a day

shouldve ran her over. Missed opportunity

its not that long, 20 minutes by subway. lol I get off near here, or sometimes I stay at home

Dude wtf if you average out that commute time you’re making minimum wage

My mom commuted an hour each way for a 25 hour job but should’ve just commuted 15 minutes got 15-18 an hour instead

My daily commute is very comfy. I live in a small New Zealand 'city'. I can either walk to work, drive to work or bike to work. Walking takes about 20 minutes. Lots of trees. Almost zero niggers.

Commute takes about 20 minutes if I use the toll road and anywhere from 30-60 minutes otherwise.
I gladly pay the measly $0.78

1.5 hour drive each way

Full time job is in Beijing so I commute on the subway at rush hour (consists of 3hours in the morning). Nightmare and no holds barred, everyone for themselves once the doors open no matter going in or not.

i ride my motorcycle extremely aggressively everyday for about 7 minutes in what would normally be a 20+ minute trip

>toronto

Fucking rats in a cage

u mad wh*t boi?

>freedom to stand in traffic for 3 hours every day
I love Amerimutt understanding of freedumbs

No. Once you get a grownup job they expect you to handle your work and dont micromanage you. They dont care if your 5 or 30 mins late.

Jobs like fast food and minimum wage jobs will write you up for being 1 minute late. Stupid as fuck.

My last job I had to arrive before 10 am, that was the only time requirement. I went in phases, some months I'd show up at 7 am and others at 930. Oh and if I had a meeting of something of actual importance to be on time for id be there 15 mins early.

>implying anyone here will ever get a good job that treats you like a human being
that's not how capitalism works

no parking so its easier if i bike
2mile bike ride uphill and in the winter it gets down to -15f so it can be terrible

Oh and my commute was 15- 20 mins. Not the best but definatley not the worst.

The stress of getting to my restarunt busing job by 7 am when I was 19 made sure I never worked for anyone who'd write me up for being 1 minute late.

Fucking cunt at restarunt wrote me up for being 1 minute late twice, the next day I was going to be a minute late again and just turned around and drove home. That stress.of staring at the clock ain't worth it

Lmao. In America if you are average IQ you can get any decent office job where your treated well and have great benefits.

The only good industry that will fire you over being late is trade jobs and construction. The pays good but they treat you like a slave and will fire you for being a minute late.

>How bad is your daily commute?
Not bad. 15 minutes or so.

>Do you risk life and limb to make it to work on time?
Absolutely. Theres a point system At walmart.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

somehow I doubt that

I'm not Chinese, so no.

>Canada
That pic sounds like a heavy buzz of apologies

the best form of living is small , but dense villages you can easily walk around

Okay.

Ever wonder how Americans afford healthcare considering how expensive it is? Oh that's right. It's because majority of average people who can hold a job find a career that offers full health benefits for the employee. I haven't paid health insurance for myself ever. I was under my daddy's plan then I got a *gasp* job that offered me health insurance for free plus other perks. I paid 12 bucks for my 6 month supply of contacts.

Only the stupid, drug addicts, and lazies cant become middle class in America

1 hour. I go by bus. Takes 20 minutes more, but driving in the middle of a European city makes me want to kill myself. Humans weren't made to live like this.

somehow, I really really doubt that.

Attached: IMG_20190123_171637.jpg (2976x3968, 1.89M)

I guess it is unimaginable if you aren't in the most powerful nation on the planet, oh well

Usually 30 mins driving one way. 40-45 if there are severe traffic jams like during snowfalls.

Walk from bedroom to coffee machine to office. Pet dog and cat (in that order). Close office door, check Reddit and Jow Forums, start tackling emails and RFPs.

:)

Drove through a fucking blizzard to get to work today, so yea I do.

I'm so glad I left the city to live in the woods, so peaceful. Happy every day.

Attached: 1539191859343.jpg (970x863, 173K)

10 minute walk through a quaint little city. Pretty comfy to be honest.

this again? did someone mine the data of yesterdays survey?

also: 8 min of foot walk

5.5 kilometers by bike, 11 km roundtrip
God, I love living here

16 km country road, its okay

1.5 hours on the 1 train each way. Fucking nightmare.

>Reminder that this is what libs want the future to be for everyone. Sardines packed in concrete tubes waiting for creaky metal box cars to carry them to jobs.
don't forget the city induced mental illness, so the sardines snap randomly and throw you in front of the train

5 minute drive because I don't live around niggers and hate the thought of niggers fucking my wife unlike half of Jow Forums

I don't know how city folk do it, I was in Vancouver for two weeks last summer and every day was a daily hell of standing room only on the buses and trains. Night time is a bit better but in exchange for extra space and breathing room you get drunk teens, trash and vomit all over the place.

t.country lad with a 15 minute drive to work

15 minute drive one way from the town I live in to the neighbouring city where the mental hospital I work nightshift at. Feels good getting paid to browse here, read books, watch movies and play vidya :)

I feel a little sad everytime I see your posts, Wally. Please don't stop posting

WAAAAAAAALLLMAAAAAAAAAART

3 min drive, less if I speed. 5am I'm the only one on the road so I can make it in 1 min if I really wanted to. If I don't want to or can't drive, it's about a 15-20min walk.

30mins, for $15
Should be working atm

I live on the job site, so my "commute" is the twenty second-long walk from my living quarters to my work quarters.

I hope for your sake Walmart is only a short term job or that you're still in school.

I take a bus, the fare is 40 kopeks... ie. 20 cents. It can be a little crowded at times but its not bad.

Which one is better, Walmart or Starbucks?

Oh user...

>I hope for your sake Walmart is only a short term job
Almost 15 years
>or that you're still in school.
High school dropout who cant pass a GED exam

Not sure.

Attached: 20181226_101348.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

>How bad is your daily commute?
About 10-15 minutes each way, surface streets only, medium amount of traffic. It's not bad.
No, because I have an actual decent job at an office, not some retail or fast food shit job. My boss doesn't give a shit when I come in as long as I get my work done and don't miss meetings. I usually come in anywhere between 8 and 10, depending on how much I feel like sleeping in.

I walk through a nice neighborhood in Barcelona. Very comfy

I drive my little shitbox on the Autobahn for 40 minutes, so yeah, I literally do.