So this actually happened?

So this actually happened?

Attached: Jesus-facebook.jpg (940x545, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/pdf/2015/17/matecconf_wopsas2015_01001.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it didn't.

No
The post below me is retarded

post above needs to return to fagbook.

But then why did the apostles endure persecution, torture and execution?
Nobody would die for a meme?

well that would be magic user so....

Attached: 1548301027069.png (300x300, 85K)

You're right. I guess Ember's Ghost Squad is real too.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Looks like Ryan Gosling, with baby jesus hair, and a spa robe.
Did something just fly over his house? He's looking up for some reason.

Attached: 1545320651234.jpg (680x451, 63K)

Yes, Jesus Christ rose from the grave.

>oh lurd, plez maek anun lez oven a figgit amen

Attached: 1545666198067.png (550x543, 50K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
These people died. I guess what they believed was correct too

well they died with their Messiah
Jesus followers continued to spread his message after he vanished. And persecution didn't stop them, torture didn't stop them, even getting executed probably inspired more followers. The beginning of Christianity is so insane it makes only sense if the resurrection actually happened. Or I don't know what to believe.

Attached: Shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

fuck you faggot I wish I could kill you with a throwing knife right now

How Christlike.

God kills millions of people in the bible. Christians think this is good. God constnatly ask for sacrifices. Christians are ok with this. Jesus send 2 bear kill children just because they made fun of a bald man. Somehow this is good too. Your notion of ''good'' is so fucked up it's not even funny.

literally cope: the screenshot

Religion is bullshit, but it's a fun LARP so you can one up your neighbors.

You'd best believe it did.

this

so scientist have the blood of Jesus and could clone him

damn right and we're gonna fucking kill some more because you stupid faggots play both sides of the fence and ruin it for everyone

God this, God that, he's so gay, he's so lame, he's not even real, fuck that guy!

yeah whatever, complain all you want about how he kills people, it falls on deaf ears because you know what all of Heaven really is about to come down to kill you all because fucking why not? why not anymore, let's just kill everyone because we can get away with it anyway and nobody else could possibly stand up to the wrath of the gods

your notion is good is irrelevant because get ready to die, scrub - nobody cares anymore, especially not upstairs, just write your will and then kiss your ass goodbye

even tho everyone you list in your will shall also die, maybe it will make you feel better before you go to Hell

Aside from the argument from ignorance, why would the actions of believers prove it happened? And you think nobody would die for a meme? People die in the name of dumb shit all the time.

man I don't give a fuck anymore suck my well-endowed dick

you people are so fucking warped in the head that I really am doing humanity a favor purging you all thru the operation of consciousness

nobody in Heaven wants this, you all wanted this, you are about to see the ugliest side of God and good, you fucking deserve it

you all enable pedophiles, you let them rule you, you let them rape your children

you're all too weak and frail and fucking pathetic to DESERVE opinions about Christ and how he operates, lest you truly do understand what is happening in which case if you do, you understand the universe is only about love and compassion, and in knowing this also know that God does love the loving with all his heart, and they shall be spared

otherwise fuck off, you know nothing and i don't care anymore to speak the word, I just wanna kill you all

this happen?

Attached: Passion of the Christ.png (1621x790, 2.7M)

>muh lubbb
>I just wanna kill you all
>reddit spacing

fuck off you schizo

well then what did they die for?
a lie?
They walked around with Jesus for three years. If Jesus was just a man, died at the cross and that was it, then they made up a story and endured all the suffering and death for a lie they made up themselves. Why would anyone do that?

>says God spares the loving
>desires to kill me

Attached: i-know-the-resurrection-is-a-fact-and-watergate-proved-18935896.png (500x708, 152K)

Argument from ignorance. It doesnt matter, and people have given analogous examples of people in the same situation.

Jesus was about the same time this happened. He was a machine. The Renaissance, and Davinci's robots were this time period also. They make alien invasion movies now, to mock us for not noticing that it already happened.

Attached: 14._April_1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg.jpg (800x900, 357K)

Why do you keep saying that like it means something?

depends on what you mean by "happened"

Yes, it's no longer debatable at this point. Pic related. To be saved and find eternal peace, read and follow these verses:
>Romans 3:23 (Isaiah 64:6)
>Romans 5:8 (1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 10:10-12)
>Romans 10:9 (Acts 16:30-31; John 5:24)

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 988K)

people go to immeasurable lengths for the fear of what is after death, this can easily be an advantage of.

Well isn't that typical christian post, full of hate and anger, wishing someone who question the veracity of its barbaric religion to go to hell burn in eternity. Jesus sure thought you well lol. Understand I just questioned your religion and you wish me to burn in hell. But I'm not surprised this book filled your brain with hate. You are being brainwashed hard and you are on the wrong path. You can see for yourself that your book doesn't work lol. Also notice how you attack me but make no real discussion on the flaws I pointed about your paradoxal book of lies. You think you side with god yet you side with the demiurge/satan.

yes

no
neither did noah and his ark, nor adam and eve

people who believe those things actually happened clearly did not read the bible correctly

I stroke to blacked Mercy religiously every day

Attached: 1548270096488.jpg (1280x719, 168K)

Not the only painting of the invasion.

Attached: The Miracle of the Snow.jpg (1256x2329, 415K)

Because it does mean something, and I still argued the point past pointing out the fallacious argument. Are you admitting you have no issue with fallacious arguments?

They gave primitive man a radio to transcribe things from.

Attached: The Glorification of the Eucharist.jpg (1280x1750, 410K)

Yes it did. Jesus rose from the dead. It is the most important fact in history.

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

No, jesus wasn't aryan.

nice flag breh

Jesus was in the 16th century? Fuck outta here cunt.

Is Santa Clause real? Is it kind to tell small children that he isn't?

For stupid people, we say it actually literally happened. This fills them with wonder, impresses them with the importance of following Christianity's moral strictures, and comforts them so they believe in spiritual rewards they're capable of understanding.

For intelligent people, we tacitly understand that it happened in a metaphorical sense. The memory of Jesus is far more powerful than the living man. Death did not destroy him, it enabled him to grow beyond moral existence and become one with God, the personification of our values and destiny in the universe.

Yes. If did happen just that their teachings have nothing to do with true Christ. Some demons perverted and convoluted his teachings.

Attached: DCA7C372-A4A3-4060-9374-1FD328A54DE7.jpg (2000x2500, 1.32M)

watch the movie The Case for Christ it’s bretty gud. haha check out the captcha i got, what will my ID say?

Attached: 2E35D501-F87A-4D23-9C27-6591925B7BC3.jpg (1242x2082, 1.14M)

Yes, except that Jesus wasn't a handsome man and almost certainly didn't look like a European hippy. But he did rise on the 3rd day.

Hey I know it sounds like that to you. But you ought to heed the warning. If you don't know Jesus already you need to stop acting like someone who thinks he knows anything and ask for his help and guidance. Ignore what you think you know, because god knows better and he will judge you, same as every other. The old covenant might seem brutal to you because you are literally a child. A good start but not good enough to reach the finish line. Don't ask people online ask Jesus. Haven't found him yet? Try looking.

Yes

Attached: 6C838BFB-04B9-4C1C-A9EC-29C689F69A33.jpg (700x868, 165K)

>But he did rise on the 3rd day.

Yes. He woke up from trance or samadhi inside a cave , and traveled the Silk Road back to India where he spent most of his youth studying about KRISHNA.

Attached: 6FBEC549-1A74-47AD-85A4-5C7246FA2665.jpg (960x720, 139K)

>ban crosses
>crosses kill people

Everyone would have been 'handsome' back then, due to the lack of sub-Saharan/arab blood mixing in with Mesopotamia

Attached: 397px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (397x768, 134K)

Yes

He couldn't have walked after the beating he was subjected to. Something supernatural happened and there were witness and a Roman cover up.

>Yes. IT did happen

Im sure you do

Yes.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1088x1200, 110K)

Didn't know half of this. Thanks user.

>implying he died

Abraham would have lived up to 147 year old, I dont think so

It's symbolic.
t. Catholic

Quite possible if you understand a concept of transcending the bodily platform. Jesus was fully realized in yoga practice and was immune to pain.

Attached: E92E9E87-4C39-4A7C-A042-FAF80304F834.jpg (1388x694, 168K)

dude the Bible does not matter like it used to, we as a species have come so far

you're stuck on stupid, we are very nearly through with needing the Bible as Christians, because you and everyone like you will all perish, and after you all do, we can just rebuild society the way our father wants it built, with no more confusion, and no more of (you)

I know I am with God, he's my genetic fucking father - and I beat Satan out of Remphan's control and thereafter subjugated them to my will, on 12/31/18 I raped Remphan's mind, breaking him down into a surrender, and then I raped his father Moloch's mind a week or so after, and then after he was beaten down, God and Remphan banished him to wherever the fuck in the multiverse that disgusting faggot came from

see you think you know but really you have no idea

but that's okay retard, you're still really gonna fucking die, and all these people your creed made victims out of will get to dance on your corpse

so fuck you, really from the bottom of my heavenly heart, fuck you, and may you see the light before the scythe cuts you down like wheat - if you die trapped as this person I will make sure the greys of Satan vivisect you without anesthesia your entire time in Hell

When are people going to grow up from this crap?

1. Plants are created before the Sun
2. It has multiple, wildly contradictory creation orders in the first 3 pages.
3. There's a talking snake monster on page 3
4. One of 4 people on Earth commits murder, then gets exiled instead of the death penalty, so he can marry a woman that nobody knows where she came from, and become a vagabond that marries, has multiple children and is the mayor of a city named after him.
4. There's a plagiarized Great Flood and Boat story that makes no sense. Two of every animal would make all the animals inbred and retarded and dead almost immediately.

Everybody with sense taps out in the first ten pages. Its idiotic.

yup, he left the electron realm and went to
the photon realm where light does not burn
you.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

and he did, because he sees so much potential in you!
he loves you!
you just have to return it back to be the best pals and get saved!
we can then play csgo in heaven for eternity!
dooo ittt faggot!

Attached: feather-bird.jpg (515x532, 65K)

The bible and "God" are a tool used to manipulate. Stop believing bullshit.

Because they were manipulated into doing so, much like white people today are being manipulated into doing other stupid shit, all for the benefit of ((them)). Wake the fuck up already.

Jesus was probably multiple persons according to that one french monk from 600 AD or so

>1. Plants are created before the Sun

Gods needs the sun to create plants , plants die when its dark

Attached: 1536348123532.jpg (650x392, 146K)

Found a more recent summary paper outlining the evidence for the new dating.

matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/pdf/2015/17/matecconf_wopsas2015_01001.pdf

It's based on the work of mostly this guy Giulio Fanti. Gonna take me a while to see if this paper is legit. Any anons experts in the field of dating materials can help check this out? This is not my field.

Plants start as seeds, underground, taking days or weeks to sprout. So yes, you can create plants before sunlight.
Of course the burger cunt has never grown anything for himself.

Attached: 1467722716876.jpg (525x481, 24K)