Jared Kushner is taking over wall negotiations

washingtonpost.com/politics/master-negotiator-or-nonentity-kushner-thrusts-himself-into-middle-of-shutdown-debate/2019/01/23/a8b5bf42-1e69-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6c403f3d63a9

Attached: kikener.png (945x1270, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/rivals-advert-points-up-jair-bolsonaros-links-with-steve-bannon
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/31/brazil-moving-its-embassy-to-jerusalem-a-matter-of-when-not-if-netanyahu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/US President in 2024./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck

Attached: 1544758608153.png (760x839, 760K)

well I guess the wall is now going to be built out of the bones of white americans

Hopefully he'll rename it the wailing wall 2.0 and call anyone who stands against it antisemitic

Amerilards are trully, ireputably kiked
Hope hunger will come soon and you'll lose some weight soon

The kikes know their walls, I guess.

>according to three people familiar with the exchange who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

It's all so tiresome.

This is coming from the guy whose Brexit """""deal"""" is failing.

It's good to see elected officials working hard.

Probably give full wall building rights to an Israeli company while he's at it.

Adolf hitler jr jr will go down in history as killing most of us and or selling this entire country to russia. You supporters are retarded if you believe you’ll be spared or rewarded. You guys are literally the kikes tools.

Can you discord faggots stop trying to post Washington Post with their unnamed sources? We don't read these news rags. Why would we when they've been wrong about many things?

The Antichrist steps up.

Fuck off, kike

Reminder that half of all American flag posters on here are literal paid zog shills sowing D&C

This would be good

We don't need the UK, "friend". Or are you a spic?

This is probably closest to what actually ends up happening

Upside, you're going to get a few billion for the wall.
Downside, it's a package deal with another few billion going to Israel, and amnesty for a few million beaners (because of muh children).

Nope, I recognize a faggot sowing anti-white D&C when I see it. Kill yourself motherfucker

Shill harder you pro-Israel kike.

Notice how this is a setup to allow Kushner to be given false credit for any "deal," allowing the (((MSM))) to fluff Kushner as some kind of "master negotiator."

This is how the Zionists and their media are fabricating the mythical image of "Jared Kusher" that they will use to make Kushner the first Israeli US President in 2024.

(Note from pic how the MSM rimming of Kushner began the moment Trump was elected.)

Attached: Kushner - Forbes.jpg (960x1259, 180K)

I dnt know about the Isreal part. I do agree w/ MSM propping him up n it's very odd?

So you don’t see Israel as an American colony and wing of the US deep state? Interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=r72YuHq0Dss

Oh scratch that I thought sou said Isreal president. I see its Israeli US pres, yup I see that happening

>hand it off to Kushner
>he caves, givesn DNC full immigration concessions
>he accepts DREAMERs, accepts giving all current illegals citizenship, no H1B VISA expiration, endless renewal
>Trump points at Kushner as the reason why it goes the way it did
>Kusher accepts being the fall guy so he can use the Jewish defense on people who get angry

This

Great, we're getting DACA and a picket fence.
Welp, make sure your powder's dry and head's on a swivel, because America's probably lost.

Jared Kushner scares the Israelis.

Attached: 1535551003901.jpg (1362x2154, 406K)

Nope, the Zionists will protect their new messiah at all costs.

If a failure happens the (((MSM))) will report how Trump should have listened to "genius" Kushner.

Attached: jta.jpg (909x930, 70K)

Kushner is a rabid Lubavitcher (genocidal Jewish supremacist). He scares even other Jews.

Attached: Haaretz - Kushner.jpg (749x302, 50K)

Hey Moarpheus I love how much Kushner triggers you.

Your stench was obvious even from your first post, JIDF.

fuck off kushnershill,

Attached: kushnershillbtfo.png (640x470, 320K)

fuckin kike

>kushnershill
JIDF always arrives to defend Kushner.

Next: JIDF will call those attacking Kushner and Israel "kike" "faggot" and "shill" (check, they already used that one).

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I got news for you user... nothing gets done in america without a jew getting rich.

sure thing kushnershill, your avatarfaggotry, automated responses and schizo-tier shilling it isnt working.

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/rivals-advert-points-up-jair-bolsonaros-links-with-steve-bannon
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/31/brazil-moving-its-embassy-to-jerusalem-a-matter-of-when-not-if-netanyahu

so much for the "american hitler" bannon.

Attached: 1539022069_401682_1539038836_noticia_normal.jpg (980x462, 53K)

You do win an award for being the most consistently mentally ill poster on Jow Forums.

But given your rabid defense of Kushner that's not surprising.

Attached: 105221685-GettyImages-959824898.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16K)

why is kushner involved in any form of politics? he's just the son in law of the president, he's never been involved in politics

>Kushner has emerged as an omnipresent and assertive player in the now-33-day impasse
WaPo is gonna need a towel after sucking off Kushner that hard.

And given Bezos' and his sock puppet WaPo's hatred for Trump, that should be an indicator of how hard the Zionists will be shilling for their new messiah.

Attached: Jared-Kushner.jpg (992x558, 43K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/US President in 2024./
the only one defending the kike its you, SAD! and also stevie for helping Bolsonaro win and help overthrnow maduro.
keep the avatarfagging, kushnershill your shilling is not working.

Attached: 1548368466799.jpg (631x301, 56K)

Hasbara needs to try harder

Attached: 1342457235689.png (787x789, 691K)

The Zionist plan - for far longer than a decade - has been to make Kushner the first Israeli US President.

This is because of his powerful Zionist family connections (see the JTA article about how Netanyahu used to sleep in Jared's bed when Bibi would visit the Kushner family), and because his psychopathic nature will allow him to successfully exterminate billions of goyim.

So instead of Kushner actually being good at anything, the (((MSM))) will - with stories like these - *manufacture* the image of Kushner being capable.

(((They))) will then use that image to make Kushner the President.

p.s. Their final push will be to give Kushner credit for a "peace" deal between the Palestinians (who have no leverage and will take what they get) and Kushner's Israel (who know the "deal" is just PR to get their man Kushner elected). The MSM will trumpet "KUSHNER BRINGS PEACE TO MIDDLE EAST!!!" and Kushner will be swept into the WH on a tidal wave of fawning media jism that will make their worship of Obama look like a Klan lynching.

Attached: Kushner - smug.jpg (799x544, 64K)

Israel controls the US you retarded boomer.

Not controlling your Schizoprenia, you deluded kike?
I love how you paint bannon as hitler when he helped Bolsonaro win, i wonder why..

Attached: caravanamigrantegaslacrimogeno.jpg (800x493, 32K)

>So you don’t see Israel as an American colony and wing of the US deep state?
>Israel controls the US you retarded boomer
Even someone as clueful as Chomsky has a big blind spot about Israel's control of the US.

>you deluded kike
see
>Next: JIDF will call those attacking Kushner and Israel "kike"

Attached: GTY-Jared-Kushner-MEM-170602_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 51K)

>thrusts

Giggity

>cant argue about bannon
>recurrs to get mad for being called as what he is, a filthy kike with mental problems.

what got bannon with getting bolsonaro elected? tell me you kike, our are you too afraid of getting your shilling undermined?

Why did Trump let his daughter marry this filthy kike?
Where the fuck is the 88DDD chess in this decision?
Why is this faggot kike still working in the WH?
Why isn't Trump gassing this kike already?
Why hasn't Trump invaded Israhell and rekt the kikes already?
>inb4 some magapedes call me a LE KIKE shill for criticizing Trump on shit that goes against what we believe in.
Can someone fucking answer me ?

Attached: heupset.jpg.png (789x750, 18K)

You'll need to learn about Trump's deep connections with the Tribe.

Yael (Ivanka's new Hebrew name) also had an affair with Nat Rothschild. The Trump family is very drawn to powerful Jews.

Attached: Nat Rothschild.jpg (858x536, 95K)

Looks like Kushner's in the news a lot today.

Attached: Evil 2.jpg (638x450, 55K)