THIS IS IT BOYS! BUCKLE UP!

THIS IS IT BOYS! BUCKLE UP!

Attached: HAPPENING.png (1256x558, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/426883-white-house-preparing-draft-for-trump-to-declare-a-national-emergency
theweek.com/speedreads/819425/kellyanne-conway-secretly-trashed-trump-advisers-mainstream-reporters-extrump-aide-recounts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That twitter is always posting fake news

Fake (and gay) news.

War With Venezuela = National Emergency

We need to build a wall to obstruct communist guerrillas.

Better quality you dumb Amerifat

if this doesnt happen, and he still thinks he can win and runs in 2020, it's going to be nonstop talk about how more niggers and spics managed to stumble into employment under his watch
the wall is a necessity to begin with, but it will really help my sanity come the next campaigns

Let me see your war face!!!!!!

Attached: 1537327822236.jpg (474x432, 33K)

I'm listening to him on Hannity right now. He said pertaining to a funding bill...
"...We have other options and I'll use them if I have to...but, you know, we want to go through the "system"..."

when you say titter...all I hear Is moron

Attached: sf.png (499x269, 227K)

If he flops on this he is done. He has no choice but to destroy the dems. I think he will prevail. He is gonna hit them for all sides. FiSA declassification and the whole russia narrative is gonna implode on the dems next.

for=from

Two years too late faggot. We're still getting replaced as you cheer.

FUCK OFF SHILLS

>White House preparing draft for Trump to declare national emergency
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/426883-white-house-preparing-draft-for-trump-to-declare-a-national-emergency

Attached: HAPPENHNNNNG.png (1245x487, 207K)

CNN reports, NEXT!

Attached: 1587520587221.png (271x450, 195K)

Trump is gonna mushroom stamp pelosi and the dems over the next few months.

Attached: 1539579590258.jpg (702x810, 155K)

WHY do you LIE?

>emergency declared
>opens government with no concessions and looks like a cuck

That twitter says that same line twice a week. I don't believe you.

WE'RE GOING IN LADS!!

Holy shit the shills in this thread

Attached: here we go.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Not one inch of wall will be built, get over it.

He wont. He'll declare a national emergency, get money for wall and build wall and end the shutdown.

How am i a shill you faggot?

OWNED!!!!!!!

Post a link to one other time they have said that. Go on faggot do it, because I watch their shit and they have never said "Trump is preparing to enact emergency powers to build the fucking wall" before.

FUCK OFF, this is how it is getting done. The left is going to flip the fuck out and shit is going to go mach 5 into the fucking fan.

Attached: WAR FACE.jpg (400x400, 40K)

So he signs the original bill that landed on his fucking desk?

He gets to say he is being the bigger man and end the shutdown. Most people agree we need a wall. Its a win win. The dems got fucking played.

Attached: 1547760343241.gif (1230x543, 634K)

Im not sure. But either way he can show the dems as being the onstructionists they are.

Let me tell you retards what will happen
>Dickless Donnie declares National Emergency
>Shut down cancelled
>Back payments dispersed
>Federal Judge immediately blocks Dickless Donnie
>Welp I tried
>No funding
>No wall
>No failure

You're getting jewed

Obstructionists

A judge cannot intervene in the Executive In Chief's descion to declare a national emergency.

kek, you gonna get burned just like you did on election night cuckboy.

>>Federal Judge immediately blocks Dickless Donnie

What are Emergency Powers you fuck nut

oh stay seething hellboy

Side not check this shit out.

theweek.com/speedreads/819425/kellyanne-conway-secretly-trashed-trump-advisers-mainstream-reporters-extrump-aide-recounts

Attached: 1542171038910.png (720x539, 492K)

>And since her iMessage account was tied to both her phone and her laptop, which she must not have even considered, I could inadvertently see every conversation she was having. Over the course of 20 minutes or so, she was having simultaneous conversations with no fewer than a half-dozen reporters, most of them from outlets the White House frequently trashed for publishing "fake news."

> "I was sitting there, watching this, totally bewildered. I was supposed to be writing a statement, defending her against accusations that she had done almost exactly what I was watching her do that very moment."