Ben Shapiro owns drumpf and his retarded order

He has a point you know

Attached: 974D7589-4689-4136-B4D2-07B95486881E.jpg (1421x1125, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
twitter.com/culttture/status/1083143953749327872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody would have standing to file suit against the national emergency

Shapiro told us how it was going to go countless times during the election when he shilled hard as fuck against Trump and was wrong everytime. Little Ben is a fucking kike and his only redeeming quality is that he has a sexy sister with big fat titties

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

does Benji the kike manlet want a wall?

I don't keep up to speed on the opinions of kike neocons, but i unfortunately and personally know a lot of cuckservatives that follow him

Attached: 1515397860073.jpg (650x488, 39K)

This dude has the funniest fucking voice, sounds like a goddamn munchkin

shape shifting kike weasel

Exactly its like if alvin the chipmunk was a zionist kike who had a radio show

I think the real #3 is "Trump continues construction anyway"

When will that useless shill get tired of being wrong?

probably not

Ben Shapiro’s country already has a wall

Attached: 2AB82156-B0E8-40CD-AA84-C3261133E814.jpg (125x65, 1K)

>Someone other than Israel tries to build a wall
>Oy Vey!

Attached: 1547164069112.png (564x384, 227K)

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

if only the wall was made from the bones of people like OP and Shapiro- then this really would be a better world.

Abigail Shapiro

Are the "leaked" pictures of her online real?

Fuck that dumb kike. Same issue with Fox. Right wing Jews are just what a liberal things a right winger is.

No, it's another Eastern European Jew that looks similar.

Right, I don't think the military answers to the courts

>everyone goes home happy

Attached: C39D8FBC-74CF-4265-8F9D-BBF3058CC28F.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Why would a court stop that, since it isn't un-Constitutional?

rhetorical, I know they would stop it because they are activist Liberal "judges" who aren't doing their fucking jobs. But the point is, this would be one of the most egregious examples of "legislating from the bench" in US history.

Nobody owns the New Trump Order.

Attached: F9D974D7-8E7D-4069-840F-C29FC5C90061.jpg (559x594, 54K)

>literally who federal judge can stop the state of emergency order by the president

Absolutely not

They would find that Trump was motivated by racial animus against Mexicans, so the national emergency violates the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. Trump is a bigot, which means he lacks certain powers that Obama had.

Separation of powers.

Trump will finally start ignoring activist judges.

Don't act like this Corporate shill wants a Wall. He didn't support Trump until he won, he's a salesmen.

Kikery or not, the liberal fags in courts will block it. Shapiro is right.

>he's a salesmen.
He's not hiding the hat, faggot.

>racial animus
>against Mexicans
>which isn’t a race
>and the caravan was full of Hondurans
>who are also not a race

Good fucking luck, can a federal judge stop presidential declarations of emergency because FEMA is helping white people too much?

Fuck off

>TFW in 2019 Shapiro is as much relevant as Glenn Beck

And Trump can ignore them and they won't be able to enforce it.

Please show me in the constitution where random federal judges can block the president from securing international borders.

Shapiro himself argues that judges are way to powerful in modern politics

This is bullshit, ignore the judges

3. Trump pulls a Jackson and ignores the Courts

this is bullshit. see this
twitter.com/culttture/status/1083143953749327872

What does him being Jewish have to do with anything being a liar/con man? Most of the Republican Establishment don't like Trump and they're not Jewish nor do they support the Wall but they pretend they do.

>He has a point you know
No, he's a never trump piece of shit.

Here's what he should do:
2. Court enjoins it
3. He does it anyways

>What does him being Jewish have to do with anything being a liar/con man?
KEK

Ya, but that won't stop them from trying anyways.
We have seen this before where Trump put a ban on Muslim countries and faggot judges said it was illegal despite the fact that it's fully within his power.
Took almost two years until the supreme court ruled in favor of Trump.

>federal court ruling against the presidents emergency powers while Venezuela is on the brink of a war that will send a million+ people heading north
Nope, its never happened before in history that a federal court has prevented a president from using emergency powers.

So what's ((Ben Shapiros)) idea?

I bet he doesnt even care, as long as Israel gets its money.

Then he would be more productive.

We got a full on we Todd did nigger right here

3. People rise up and declare Trump Emperor.
4. Trump abolishes the court and congress.
5. Build huge wall.
6. Bombs Canada.
7. America colonizes space.
8. Trumpian Empires rules for 1000 years

They couldn't, but the liberal activist judges don't care what is legal. Trump needs to just tell them that they are acting illegally and fire them, and do it anyways.

yea haha but thats not the point. If the Republican wanted this wall,they like tweet out now,they would've built it when they had the numbers.

He doesn't even need to declare a national emergency. There is a law that allows him to simply hire companies to build the wall and force Congress to write the check.

It wasn't until Ann Coulter started a media campaign which gained supprt on twitter/internet calling him out he decided to act.

Ben shapiro is a pedophile

Attached: 1540265252967m.jpg (816x1024, 95K)

That is what the deal making during the shut down was for. He offered extensions on unconstitutional DACA and TPS that the cali Dems flat out rejected.

only for israel

No, he wants you to die for Israel. Next question.

He can just ignore them

If you think the founding fathers would support random unelected judges stopping the ducking executive from defending our borders you are a retard

kek

>drumpf
Hillary 2016
It's her turn

He's only increasing the 'wall' by 25%, and it's at the request of the people that patrol it.
Look at El Paso and San Diego crime rates 20, 10 and 1 years ago. They both have 'walls' now.

Wrong. He's been on this the whole time. Trump was doing 3 rallies a day prior to being elected. He did one in AZ, and then one in MEXICO!, within hours. In both he said he was going to create a wall, and people cheered.

Over 150 politicians in Mexico were executed last year. There's a fucking problem. Show your flag faggot, because you sound like a lefty blueshit shill.

Someone post fucking milkers or this thread is a waste.

Ben Shapiro would be a pretty attractive man if he was about 3 feet taller and had a voice that didn't sound like mickey mouse raping a rubber duck.

is that all, faggot?

Everytime the courts have blocked him so far he has cucked, and by defering to them when they overreach he has empowered them further. Congress and the media insist the courts have that power too, regardless of what the Constitution says.

Here's how it goes down:

>A Democratic-appointed judge rules against it
>Ninth Circuit rules against it
>Supreme Court goes 5-4 against it, because Roberts is pro-illegal and said during his confirmation hearings that he supports making American taxpayers pay for illegals' non-citizen kids' educations

Yes, that's really all I have to contribute to the thread. I really don't care what jews have to say.

fucking DO IT BRO

1st time
For everythjng

Trump tried through congress what is Kikeshiros plan

Yeah, but RBG's replacement will go Trump.

Who the fuck still takes what he says as truth? Ben hasn't been right about a single thing

Illegal immigration is a national crisis though

the mewling jewling

WTF, I thought I killed that Kike on level 4 of Angry Goy II

Ben Shapiro the never trumper?
This little weasel has a weaker spine than Mr. Glass.

Attached: 3458A03C-A3A5-402E-A33F-53F2492DFE19.png (558x431, 413K)

Assuming the Dems are forced to admit RGB is dead and Trump gets a third pick before the case is heard

>6. Bombs Canada.

Stop, my dick can only get so hard.

lol
you don't explain anything?
Trump campaigned on wall
had the means to do so
did nothing
ann coulter gets a media and social media campaign going
works
denying this..the shill here is you faggot

Imagine being tiny Ben. He’s so stupid and worthless he needs his nepotism to make a living. You’re all fucking Worthless in my book.

I dont want it to but this will happen

But some Jewish group will still do it and win in the 9th Circuit.

No, that's money that could go to Israel in his mind

>denying this..the shill here is you faggot
Three week prior to his 'wall' bill the congress passed a 800b farmer's bill.
The wall is about 1/2% percent of that.
They have a new technology bill that will pass, for about the same amount. No one cares.

2 TRILLION DOLLARS PASSED.
5 billion is a big deal though... OK

>If Russia invades we’ll fight it on in the courts

Ben is always wrong about what should be done in politics. Take it as a good sign that he's against the order.

Zyklon Ben at it again

yes

YOU WILL NEVER GET A WALL GOYIM!
THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN INSTEAD!
I'M ON YOUR SIDE!
BUT EVEN I MUST ADMIT DEFEAT ON BEHALF OF ALL WHITES!

Goyims aren't allowed to have their own countries.

Attached: ask-not-what-your-country-can-do-for-you-ask-what-your-country-can-do-for-israel-ben-shapiro.png (971x640, 442K)

He wants we goyim to pay for walls in Pissrael.

>t.ben shapiro
ill send you the new pics when i blast my jizz on your sisters tits

You a just a tad bit wrong there trailer trash (or Missourian)

Maybe

Why is this guy still a fucking thing?
I'm sick of hearing about him, just another controlled-op shill.

You act as if liberals don’t know which judges will side with regardless of he letter of the wall. Why do you think all of these challenges come from the coasts?

And imagine the rage when there is a wall and none of that other stuff. I think that's called cucking someone.

> I don't think the military answers to the courts
Trust me you do not want this happening. There is a chance that no matter what you do you will be shot and killed like a dog. Don't think that the military running the country is wise for a second.

Before you call me a Jew or shill or whatever, keep in mind that maybe you just aren't redpilled enough to realize that the entire American military is owned by Jews. Why do you think they won't leave the Middle East?

Dude. They can find some fuxking judge in Hawaii or California that will rule anything they want. ANYTHING.

Where would burgers be without their Jews?

sage

>regardless of what the Constitution says.

Yeahhhh, the Constitution gives courts power.

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO WHERE BEN SHAPIRO EATS THIS GUYS DICK WITH FACTS & LOGIC

Attached: 1514087909058.jpg (683x796, 60K)

This

Attached: 1504399551387.jpg (501x585, 79K)

>What does him being Jewish have to do with anything being a liar/con man?
You are clearly still under their spell. Pic related

Attached: 1490689425070.jpg (640x480, 43K)