Should i or shouldn't I

>be me, formerly dying of the worst social anxiety. currently reformed (thanks /pol)
>Boss recently hired a new girl to work on a simple project (filing) who seems very socially awkward
>Be me, with enough common sense to realize she's likely an aspie and feel her pain.
>She's as sweet as can be, tries desperately to fit in and make conversation with coworkers despite it being obvious she has crushing anxiety
>she quietly sings to herself throughout the day and/or randomly thinks aloud, but gets all her work done everyday.
>Roastie cunt coworker decides shes "wierd" and annoying and we shouldn't hire retards.
>Said roastie sends me messages formulating a plot to set her up to get her fired.

So Jow Forums, should i print said messages and send roastie down the river, do nothing, or call her out publicly for trying to get a literal autist fired just because she's a cunt ? discuss.

Attached: 1467620986196.jpg (500x500, 271K)

Print out the messages, call her out on it, get her fired and get yourself some Aspie pussy

fuck that roastie bro, do everything you can do ruin her.

i generally don't shit where i eat user.

Fuck that roastie. Take him down.

>roastie
>him

Welcome to Jow Forums new guy, you're here forever.

Her. Whatever. Just dont expect anything in return from the Aspie. Its about comon human decency, not pussy.

pussy was never in the plan. It's not about whiteknighting or getting laid, it's about destroying a "mean girl" that's 32 and still thinks shes the captain of the cheer squad and gets her jollies off making fun of someone a decade younger than her who clearly has some social issues yet still forces herself to be productive anyways....

fpbp. as usual

You know that your slang is not that obvious to foreigners, right? Been here all the way since 77777777, didn't know what rostie is though.

Which one is hotter/has bigger tits? That's the one that should win here.

Aspie chicks > conniving chicks
Do God’s work, sir.

fucking destroy her. bet she is like that cause she never tasted being ashamed and had everything going her way always

Don't worry about the pussy, doing it because it is right should be enough. What she is trying to do is probably against the law and you should give enough rope to hang herself and then get the authorities involved

BURN ALL ROASTIES

One has the librarianish nerdy look, thicc, the other skinny with resting bitch face.

i suspect this is the case. Her pants suits scream "im a strong independent woman who has never been told no".

you know, come to think of it, this is prob the second girl i've interacted with that has been on the spectrum, and i can honestly say, female autists seem to be missing the backstabbing, conniving, catty personality traits most females have. both i've interacted with have a general innocence / nerdiness about them, they just wanna giggle at memes, play obscure handheld games and be friends with everyone that even looks at them.

Go look it up, jesus.
Urbandictionary.com
Knowyourmeme.com
Google.com

Take it to HR because she's probably blowing the boss.

No, the boss is like 70, a year away from retirement, salty af and hates her already because she threw a fit that he used the word "broads".

Find out what the plan is. Then give us an update.

Attached: ALL THE BAJORANS ARE FUCKING DEAD.jpg (500x380, 49K)

Go see your boss and tell him it feels really odd to be talking about this but for the sake of the culture and atmosphere here is the situation I am in and I thought you should know.
End it with I personally find it childish.

"thicc" = fat. Although I'm not a fan of resting bitch face, objectively, you have to support the thin girl. Sorry.

Get the roastie fired, of course. What kind of man are you?

This, but "thicc nerd" sounds a whole lot like 'fat'

Generally, the kind that avoids all flavors of office drama, i just go, do my work, collect my paycheck and don't make any waves... But something about this just rubbed me wrong.

Exactly. I have aspies in my family. The thought of some used up mean girl femincunt trying to hurt them makes my blood boil. Crucify the bitch.

if i had to guess, she probably 155.

This. Workplace relationships usually end up poorly.

show us the messages or fuck off, this whole thing sounds like a teenage autist's revenge fantasy

>should i print said messages and send roastie down the river, do nothing, or call her out publicly for trying to get a literal autist fired just because she's a cunt ?
Call her out publicly
Bring up the idea that this is workplace bullying and also likely workplace discrimination which could even qualify as a federal crime. Boss will be forced to fire roastie and roastie will be publicly humiliated

Lmfao if it was me down the river she would go

nice blogpost faggot i didnt read it
saged and reported

NEVER dip your pen in company ink

That’s because you’re a real man who sees a poor kid being set up by an evil witch. I bet that cunt LARPs as a champion for marginalized people, too. You know what to do, user. Just be smart about it.

Post the messages here as proof otherwise you're just a larper.

If you were a real boss you’d get pussy from both. Blackmail the roastie with the threat of turning her in, her some pussy and bjs, then turn her ass in and fuck the aspie

Im not 100% sure she has aspergers, but that would be my best guest... she giggles to herself, thinks aloud quite often (at least proving she has an internal dialogue), whenever i talk to her she has a general "oh my god, a guy is actually talking to me" look on her face, but then if she talks to someone, she stares at the floor and avoids eye contact like the plague...in meetings, if she has to say something, she tries like three times to enter the conversation usually, gets flustered, and raises her hand until someone yields the floor to her, like she doesn't know how to organically enter a conversation. I feel for the kid tbqh, i had soul crushing anxiety in college, ik how it feels.

tell the cute coworker what the cunt did and then - unironically - ruin the bitch‘s life. Fucking whore. user, RUIN her. PLEASE. IM BEGGING YOU.

Always do what you can to rid yourself of the roast. Today it's the aspie, tomorrow it's you being accused of sexual harassment.

the whole "muh bullying" shit is just too SJW for me user. I'd rather just quietly send her packing.

Spotted the LARPing incel. Bet you haven’t seen pussy since they carved you out of your mom. Take your degenerate fanfic to deviantart, faggot.

make sure you get pussy from that new girl from whatever plan you formulate

ruin that roasties life before she gets a job in HR, the pussy doesnt even matter, do what you want but by all means get rid of her NOW

THIS THIS THIS. Be sly. We'll be patiently waiting for the lulz.

This is the classy move user. Told you, you know what you have to do. Don’t make a scene, just quietly end her career.

user, she's like 15 years younger than me.also, dipping pen in company ink is bad news.

Girl sounds sweet. Roastie should be drawn and quartered. Legit talk to aspie, she sounds great.

Height?

>teenager

I'm 37, and the messages are saved on my work computer, which i don't dare use for Jow Forums for obvious reasons.

who. the. fuck. cares.

Average, 5'4 maybe?

Its someone being discriminated against because they are on the spectrum, this is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and publicly announcing that will force your boss to fire her.

That’s a little rude :(

Sack up, user. You deserve worse.

Me. I hear 'thicc' all the time and I'm convinced it's just low-key fat. Why ask dumb questions that don't need to be asked?
Ehhh, sounds a little too fat but definitely could be worse. Not the point obviously, I still stand by what the leaf said.

Burn that roastie. Document everything and post it all on Jow Forums. Do it faggot.

I only made one post what do I deserve exactly? You hurt my fee fees

tripchkd

I try to make conversation with her, it really just seems like she has zero friends, and thinks aloud as a way of getting people to maybe actually notice her? Having an actual conversation with her is somewhat difficult, she trails off in her sentences and looks at the floor, like shes scared to death that she's being judged just for interacting with someone. from what i've gathered, she seems like just a nice kid without a bad word to be said about anyone? apparently she also cares for her grandmother, and has to take the bus to work because she was in a bad car wreck a few months ago- unclear if this is perhaps related to her behaviors.

document it all, take it to your boss. if he/she refuses to act, go to the next appropriate person.

yeah, i think thats what i'm going to do. Roastie is quite efficient at her job, but at the end of the day, who wants someone around that will gladly ruin someone's livelihood just because they are a little different...im no softy by any means, but i see the girl with a shit eating grin on her face everytime i even say hi to her, just because she's so happy someone is actually talking to her, too see someone shit on her, just to try and prove some obscure point is garbage.If u can't handle someone quietly giggling or singing in the cube across from you from time to time, how can you even handle life? bring ear plugs ffs, it's not worth getting someone fired who probably is happy to actually have a job and tries, even if its something as mundane as putting folders on a shelf all day.

she's a glorified temp worker and 15 years ain't shit unless she's a child

Judge not lest ye be judged.

no, shes 22. Also, im in line to replace said boss in September when he retires, so sticking my cock in anything at workplace is a bad idea.

slide thread, fuck of kike

Jow Forums really is made up of 30 year old boomers and mexicans. The memes were true

Attached: Hugh-Jackman-Reaction-James-Franco-Golden-Globes-Win.jpg (1332x1332, 104K)

Forward the message to your employer. Then let them handle it however they see fit.

1. Get roastie fired
2. Waifu shy qt
3. Make babies
4. Live happy life
5. Mission accomplished.

>30
>boomers

Jesus Christ. Gen-X truly was "the forgotten generation". Thats okay, the zoomers we are raising will cleanse the earth of the millenial filth.

It's a common meme you absolute pleb.

DESTROY HER.

DEVILISH

you incels and your ridiculous fantasies...sad really

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

You do whats right
Wich in my opinion is sending the roastie down the river but I think you should also tell aspie girl about it so she can confront her and give her a chance to start fending for herself .

Print it out in full, slide it under the boss's office door,
let the bodies hit the floor.

I feel like that would run the risk of being patronizing. In fact, thats the main reason i was apprehensive to say anything, dont want her to be like "they think im retarded and can't fend for myself".. in my mind, the boss is an old school reasonable business guy... i think he would quietly just send her home without anyone knowing why, which in some ways would probably be the best outcome for shy girl as well.

>married 37 year old with close to 6 figure salary
>incel

kill yourself meme flag. If i was an incel, i'd be beta orbiting bitch face instead of seriously considering ending her 8 year career at said company.

yep, you should almost certainly do it. hopefully itll teach the bitch to be a better person

You will get the praise you desire by calling out bad behavior. I wrote a letter as a contractor making 27k a year at my first job saying all the full time employees werent pulling their weight and gave 5 real ways the problem could be solved. I was gifted an opportunity in an even better job and now work from home permanently and actually have a good job

FUCK HER FUCK HER DOWN THE TUBES!

GET REVENGE FOR US ALL HIGHSCHOOL ASPIES!

i dont even care about praise. I'm already basically a shoe in to the management spot once the current boss retires at the end of the year...while i was apprehensive to cause any waves for that reason, i also think its simply the right thing to do. thanks for the advice anons.

dude the only thing you are is a compulsive liar, you are mentally ill

Post her plans?

take the meme flag off and show us what we already know....

Attached: 1546712628555.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Get that bitch fired. post update thread tomorrow

bitch works till 7 everynight, most of us leave at 4. she was going to go through the files after other girl left and mix all the shit up to make it look like she can't count and has been putting all the records in the wrong folders, also planned on trashing some files to make it look like she removed records from the building.

Roast the roastie dude fuck that cunt!

If you have it in text where you can prove it, let her do the sabotage, and then take it to HR.

post her email already you old faggot

Fucking women man, why can't they ever just be decent human beings?! Women hate eachother so much and destroy eachothers lives over such petty shit it's disgusting!
Did she state in the messages why she's going to do that?

Attached: 1533510027392.jpg (680x451, 56K)

Get roastie fired.

because she's annoyed by the fact that the other girl sings, giggles and thinks out loud to herself, rather quietly, 3 cubicles away.

Hold up. The aspie chick threw a fit because of a guy saying broads?
This changes everything.

no, the bitchy cunt did.

Women kvetch about "toxic masculinity" but nothing, and I mean nothing, is as toxic as a salty office bitch with a grudge over some inconsequential shit. I hope you fuck her up good, user.

Attached: new jack city.jpg (720x450, 187K)

If you want to build common ground with her, explain to her that you know what she is going through because you have been there yourself and got through it.

Destroy the roastie and get the poor girl user. Make children for the future of this board.

Print messages and report to HR.
For great justice.

SEND HER DOWN THE SHIT RIVER