Holy shit what even is this interview...

Holy shit what even is this interview? I unironically sided with the basedboy mainly because I couldn't figure out what the fuck the black dude was trying to say.

youtu.be/Nvi1wJGI7aE

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg (320x330, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ
slate.com/human-interest/2013/09/puritan-names-lists-of-bizarre-religious-nomenclature-used-by-puritans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shlavree? shlavree wuz gewd

holy fuck this nigger is hilarious and retarded. good stuff op

> Conservatives desperate to find a nigger to parrot their talking points in public
> Choose a mentally handicapped nigger who can barely form a simple sentence

You faggots need to try harder. Steven wiped his ass with this pathetic monkey.

>Steven wiped his ass with this pathetic monkey.
You mean that white liberal beta male? omegalul

Stfu, cuck

AMAZIN!!!

It truly is amazin'

based black man

idk who either of these people are but that nigger is so fucking dumb, he thinks destiny is a girls name rather than a literal word.

fuck niggers theyre retards.

The guy has been at it for a long time.
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Betaaaa

BETA

>basedboy
what do you mean by this?

Attached: 1499983407793.gif (600x366, 822K)

Jow Forums changed it.

Black guy won the debate. Destiny too cringe with trying to act smart / semantics

We literally just found our 2020 meme. Just fucking yell betttttta when they respond say amazing. It leaves the speechless like a punch to the throat.

Good one

Attached: yes.gif (480x266, 1.81M)

he was clearly making a joke referencing Destiny's Child
black people know every single black singer/group because they have to to create some slight bit of pride

I can't help but feel like Jow Forums or other online cultures have damaged jlp in a way. He went from calling out other black people for being shitters, but he's started using alt-right terminology.

Amazin, but I do have a question for you OP
Do you love white people?

>decide to listen in
>it's boring bait shit
>black guy defines "man" as someone loving god

yeah, i'm out of this shit. fuck "based black guys"

fuck me i can't stand destiny's weaseling
>probably
>i guess
>maybe
>what is ?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WOULD YOU FUCKING ANSWER A QUESTION?

I love JLP. Proof that given time and the right upbringing we can make blacks into people.

OP is a schlut

retarded bigger vs. retarded pedophile

How do you feel about op? AMAZIN.

Attached: hqfospaxggc21.jpg (1366x768, 330K)

Do you think conservatives will ever be smart enough to go toe-to-toe with a video game streamer in a debate?

LIBrellz are BEEEEEEYTAH

i bet you play vidya games too

You like video games? Your mom was a libruhl huh? BEEEEEEEETAAAAAH

JLP has a point, destiny is the definition of a manlet beta male

It is a girl's name. Ever heard a dude named Destiny? I remember like two girl Destiny's in elementary school.

of course Jow Forums would side with the living incarnate of S O Y bcuz ur all fucking losers that player video games so fucking sad and pathetic

JLP realises the being black is wrong and is the first one to attack blacks and identifies as white inside and platformed Richard Spencer

Jow Forums hates Destiny because he has ruined all their internet darlings in debates wtf lol

Thas amazin

JLP is based he named the Jew a long time ago

(People of the lie)

Amazin

yes thats why there are daily destiny threads admiring his brain power & spoken words per minute

Its simple...it takes an autistic defeat another autistic.

Is the black dude an actual retard? Destiny is just giggling the whole time because this moron can't speak.

BETA

Yeh it's from trolls mocking you guys that you are getting btfo by a manlet gamer who crushes your arguments so easily lol. It's funny to watch

Destiny is a girls name if that girl was a stripper, kid

JLP is based as fuck

Peterson knows Destiny is a black girl's name. DesTiny doesn't know Jesse is a white boy's name.

Lol barely anyone cares about destiny at this point. Just shouting beta at him is all that cuck boi deserves

Is this shit real?

>Is the black dude an actual retard?

He is black.

Yeh because he doesn't debate retards alt right anymore since he has gone through everyone.

only niggers name their daughters “prophecy”, “demise”, “fate”, or “destiny”.

Haven't seen all the debates, but you can't convince someone of something they don't want to believe or change the values they deem more important. Debate only gets you so far, ultimately you need to read up on the positions and decide for yourself.

yeah right, he only does that because he doesn't want to replace Sargon as the shadow fuhrer of the alternative news network in next year's report.

Those types of names were actually originally from the Puritans as they didn't want to name their children after saints, e.g Faith and Grace

hey detiny fuck boy in the backround
eat sheeeet

Peterson is confuse. Sometimes he's patriot, sometimes he's Zionist, some he's Christian, etc.

You can be pro-white and pro-Jew (and also pro-human) without any mess, but Peterson is clearly confuse on his talking points.

Only have to reserve some ground to not be ruined for free.

Did this nigger have a stroke or something?

that's really racist of you and him you know

amazhin

he sounds like he's had some type of damage to his palate or nose.

faith and grace are not the same as destiny.

but eh whatever. hes still a nigger for being like “hahaha girls name” when its clearly something more.

but yeah, ok, its common practice. Still nigger tier shit.

It's really telling the way he just leans in on simple yes or no questions and Destiny has to try so hard to weasel out and answer nothing on any terms other than his own.

have you seen puritan names?
slate.com/human-interest/2013/09/puritan-names-lists-of-bizarre-religious-nomenclature-used-by-puritans.html

>it's another destiny subreddit raid

Attached: 1514151368564.jpg (500x481, 44K)

>you can be pro-jew and pro-human

Attached: 1534709620201.jpg (720x736, 27K)

Typical Destiny can't answer a single question, doesn't want to talk about what he stands for. Amazing. just like every other e-celeb they want to only ask questions and not answer them.

JLP sounds like he has braindamage
I guess this is the power of African American intellectuals

cleft palate, hence the mustache

>Abstinence is a "cruel" name
>Desire is a "pleasant" name

[URGE TO SMITE THE SINFUL WITH CLEANSING FIRE INTENSIFIES]

>Destiny has to try so hard to weasel out and answer nothing
If you haven't noticed this is what majority of these people do.
They never want to talk about their own political ideology because it makes them vulnerable to attack. so they shut down every time they are asked something and flip the question back to the person asking it.

Christianity is incompatible with our movement

Both of these names are nigger tier

>5 minutes later
>no one checks my sick satan get
Yup confirmed thread filled with destiny shills. Fuck off faggots.

Attached: 1527345931642.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Literally English Puritan tier lol

Go back to r/destiny reddit nigger

Attached: 7F106F96-ADEA-4110-8261-4E176583EBF4.png (240x240, 11K)

except naked ape, mister metokur, alt hype, ryan dawson, martin shkreli (so I've heard), fucking sargon (so I've heard), and so on. even fucking jontron left a figurative scar on destiny lmao. we'll also never get a destiny v. stefan molyneux or richard spencer or jared taylor or greg johnson or anyone on the serious right with serious experience in debates because it'll end up just like the dawson debate.

all destiny does is prey on the neophyte lightweights and that's why he's annoying

Attached: 1545161457429.png (370x339, 201K)

Just that these faggots fullfil the prophecies they want and leave people in peace with no stupid ending-world wars and insanity.

Metokur, Dawson, Peterson. 0/3 desTINY.

Attached: 1440615188969.gif (363x330, 2.45M)

truth be told, the year is 2019

Right-wing blacks are "dey eat da poo poo" tier

>ryan dawson
He literally went on about topics that Destiny had no idea about. Wasn't really a debate
>alt hype
didn't know they had a debate
>mister metokur
Only point I thought he had on Destiny was the heart surgeon analogy
>naked ape
Quite autistic debate, but Destiny looks bad leaving, so I guess he "lost"

Anyway, I want to see Destiny Ben Shapiro

>alt hype
got BTFO so hard by Destiny he went from white nat to neoliberal.

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Blaire White, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, Baked Alaska, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>BTFO TheAltHype so hard it turned him from a white nationalist to a neoliberal
>Styx pussied out of a debate
>Richard Spencer fears his name
>Ben Shapiro can't handle his facts and logic
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

It's fucking over lads. He's too strong.

Attached: Destiny88.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I couldn't stand to see a kike stand off.

the guy on the phone that could not answer if he didn't like black conservatives," I hate all conservatives " Amazing, fucking betas.
Why are people so fucking weak. Did he think saying that he doesn't like black conservatives is racist or something. BETA

wrong

Its almost like he only asks questions and doesn't answer them.

You are all fucked because you stuck with the jew right vs the jew left. Third position is the way.

Attached: 1490995974686.gif (640x360, 1.18M)

JLP is mentally retarded

Attached: 1535771288506.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

and now you know why he is a single father

If any of my friends IRL said to me "hey user, have you seen the latest destiny debate?" I'd laugh in their face, call them a faggot, and then turn 360° and walk away. If you spend your internet time watching this manlet tryhard intellectual blow out hot air at a high rpm then you're a retarded loser, 2bh. That goes for any virtue signaling tryhard "debater" on the internet. All their "followers" are basically beta orbitors.

Attached: 1416437304745.jpg (217x208, 9K)

That's the specialty of him and his autistic sperglord followers. Too small and insecure to admit things that they don't like, so hey let's duckwalk around it all and pretend we're never wrong, even though we are. That's what the right does, anyways! Who cares if they have all the correct points? We can pretend to, whilst using their own memes against them. Now THAT is irony! TRIGGERED! Btfo! But seriously, eat my ass with a side of my balls.

Attached: 1519018222893.png (1152x2880, 547K)

Reminder Alt Hype uploaded a video a day after his debate with Destiny about leaving white nationalism and becoming a neoliberal

Because he debates weak-willed bottom feeders who crumple under the imperative to "say it to my face" and if they don't, he shuts down and refuses to participate.

This. Best not to associate with the enemy at all costs. Their intelligence service's motto is success through deception. They'll deceive the goy, you're only mere cattle for them.

Amazing, isn't it.
only ask questions never talk about what you stand for
any time anyone asks you a question ask a question about the question or change the topic and ask another question
never talk about anything you believe in, never answer any questions about it.

I’ve only watched this one and dick masterson.

He doesn’t seem very bright, he just weasels out of questions, mirrors the question without answering, or changes the subject.

Dick handled it as poorly as possible and JLP is a perfect foil.