Real or fake?

Real or fake?
If real, he's toast, finished, done for with zero credibility.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=KSKvOAeelU0

Attached: phillips-vietnam-veteran.jpg (1456x1206, 172K)

if we really fucked them over how is it that we dont get to control the sacred pipe??
????

INDIAN SUCKS

Attached: 1533707375304.jpg (640x517, 102K)

>keeper of sacred pipe
kek

Smoking that peace meth

>layer of sacred pipe

Give it up user, Covington was a psyop and as such will be memory holed. Nobody cares about this story anymore

>Nathan Phillips
His name, yes.
>Omaha elder
So what? Indians are fucking worthless.
>Vietnam Veteran
False, never been deployed.
>Former director of the Native Youth Alliance.
Who cares? What the fuck do they do?
>Keeper of a sacred pipe
Who gives a fuck.
>Honoring Native American Veterans at Arlington
Doesn't make sense, he is not a vet.
>Water Protector at Standing Rock ND
So stands around protesting full time, got it.

>keeper of a sacred pipe

Attached: 3836.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Somebody needs to break that sacred pipe

it makes him see spiritual visions

like bugs under his skin

"Water Protector"
like that's a fucking thing, something you put on your resume
no, it just means he stood around with all the other jobless commies at that stupid pipeline protest

Bull shitter

child antagoniser

I'd sure like to wrap my lips around his Sacred Pipe if you get my drift.

But Chief Running Fridge sacred Noble Savage Native American, user. Him do important job. You white man not understand. Your spiritualism fake, ours real, do not question.

Attached: 1539294821785.png (1320x528, 38K)

fire water I assume

Attached: ci-old-crow-original-4b2829bb76083039.jpg (400x600, 13K)

>Half Truth: Vietnam Vet
>Full Truth: Domestic stationed refrigerator repair man

Attached: Marine Freon Ranger.png (1407x2042, 2.49M)

Kek

Big Chief Running Mouth do a fridge dance

I keep an actual sacred pipe and nobody gives a shit. It's not a big deal, just requires some friends who can make it. Also, the Oklahoma Indians are totally fucked on drink/drugs and reject God (both traditional and white).

the pic of him in the comment looks photshopped

Ugg! Chief Ten Tooth Phillips, Elder of Refrigeration, Speaker With Forked Tongue,
and Keeper of The Sacred Safe Space cause
heap big trouble for paleface MAGA boys.

Him need to apologize to MAGA boys and perform tribal dance of shame and sorrow for
dishonor he bring on himself and tribe.

>implying liberals give a shit about credibility

if he smoke this pipe all is forgiven

Attached: shutterstock_119920039-e1359514775615.jpg (500x390, 11K)

>sultan of sewers

for a second I thought that was Terry behind the gun. somebody get on that.

>Nathan Phillips
>His name, yes
His DD214 had another name. So no actually

>Gibme dat sauce bitch

Attached: Freon Ranger 2.png (491x634, 366K)

I gave this nigga a 4856 for being a little bitch one time

Don't fall for the intended fall guy and keep the real villains in your cross hairs: the lying fake news media and the social media lynch mob

I’m not a betting man, but I would not be shocked if this dude was a pedo.

Attached: 1543446053457.jpg (800x1000, 170K)

Surprised he even showed up. Apparently he got in trouble for stealing from his fellow grunts too. I guarantee he was basically as well liked as Private Pyle from full metal jacket but, Pyle at least made Private.

Thats confirmed because child molesting and abuse is basically a past time among injuns.

Attached: injuns are subhumans.jpg (742x1332, 397K)

It's not really a lie. If I said I served in the Vietnam War, it isn't the same as saying I served in theater in Vietnam. You get awarded a medal for serving during the Vietnam War and it shows in your service record DD 214.

I served in the Iraq War, even though I never served in Iraq. It's on my record as well.

It depends on what he actually said.

Newsflash, you were never in a "war" it was just an operation. The faster you GWOTards figure this out, the better. You're a cancer jew puppet.

>I served in the iraq war
>but I never went to war
oh shit dude did you get your purple heart stubbing your toe, or sitting on a nail?

I want to steal this sacred pipe though. I'm very jealous and want posession nowwwwwww

Natives cool. Honestly the people who hate them are those Are ""Americans"".

It's probably envy because they got here first. They aren't called the First Nations for nothing.

Attached: 1547769821748.jpg (611x605, 128K)

Quickest way to get your thread deleted by mods.... ask why we all come to Jow Forums even tho we know it is subverted by niggers, kikes, and feds...

i don't give a fucking shit. When will you retards stop falling for media bait to distract your energy and attention away from shit that matters. If there were no cameras there to film, if the media didn't push this so hard it wouldn't even exist. Fuck off and stop posting this shit

ARTHUR WE MUST RETRIEVE THE CHANUPA

fakebook.com/NativeYouthAlliance/videos/1552014181500389/
it is real 09:44

i can't post facebook link of video it says its spam

Attached: nathanphilipsvietnamvetlying.jpg (321x315, 45K)

That's not how it works, idiot. If you are serving in the military during a "war" you get it on your record whether or not you went to Iraq or wherever.

This is probably what happened to him too.

no faggot he claimed being a recon ranger for 2 years when he was a refrigerator repairmen servicing for the military

> saving the fridge
MY SIDES

Attached: B948A1DB-28F6-4B63-8D54-3E36B283A05F.gif (300x375, 3.74M)

I'm lost mate

yeah. my dad doesnt claim veteran status, but he officially is a war vet cuz he was active duty during the first iraq war. he was stationed state-side throughout the entire war, but if youre active duty youre a vet, period. only a chode would use that to get status points, tho

sucks for the men who were in service and wanted to ship out only to have the military tell them to stay put, but thats the military for you

Chief Spreading Bull
Omaha resident
AWOL trainee
Keeper of the Everlasting Listerine Bottle
Fights people at the lake after getting drunk

He very heavily implied that he went to Vietnam. For example, he has stated that he was "in the theater" as well as stating that once "he got back," he was attacked by hippies

i was so excited for Ariel Winter to turn 18 and was hoping Modern Family would slut her up like when Christina Applegate turned 18... nope.

Attached: Spoonman1point0.jpg (227x227, 11K)

LOL!

Did you even watch the video clip?
I actually DID serve during the Vietnam War
(June74 to June 78), all those years based in the US... never left the country. By the VA and DoD, in order to claim Vietnam ERA status, one had to serve from 1/28/61 to 5/7/75. In order to qualify for being awarded the Vietnam Service Medal, one had to have served in Vietnam and its contiguous waters or airspace there after 3 July 1965 through 28 March 1973.
What I was awarded and qualified for was the National Defense Service Medal. It's on my record too... big fucking whoop.

Phillips, double talk,evasive, cryptic
bullshit was deliberately meant to confuse people. 'Vietnam times"? WTF does that even mean? As I posted, technically I qualify as a 'Vietnam era vet', but never, for whatever reason would I attempt to claim Vietnam veteran status, or mislead people about it like that lying, mouth breathing waste of skin did.

kek

served in 'Naam

Never went to Naam

Standard fake news fodder

stolen valor motherfucker

Big Chief Shitting Bull on suicide watch

someone throw him a rope

a real fake
"You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role. So I thank you for taking that point position for me.”

In his own teenage years and early 20s, Phillips, using his adoptive name Nathaniel R. Stanard, was charged with escaping from prison, assault, and several alcohol-related crimes, according to local news reports at the time from his hometown of Lincoln, Neb.

Phillips, who was 19 at the time, was “charged with escaping from the Nebraska Penal Complex where he was confined May 3,” according to a May 9, 1974, article in the Lincoln Star. The court approved a bond of $500 and set a preliminary hearing for May 14.

He pleaded guilty to assault on June 19, 1974, and was fined $200. In addition, he was charged with underage possession of alcohol in 1972, 1973, and 1975, as well as negligent driving. A destruction of property charge against him was dropped in August 1973, but Phillips was sentenced to one year probation for a related charge of alcohol possession by a minor. In December 1978, he was charged with driving without a license.

Why exactly is he "former" director of NYA? It isn't because he retired from activism. Might be interesting. Arrest history available?

Nobody cares and it means nothing.

Resolve it the old Injun way and bury him up to his neck in an anthill and let the buzzards and scorpions feast on his eyeballs for bringing disgrace to his tribe and genuine vets. Fucking 4 toothed, elephant eared, alcoholic wagon burner waste of skin.

I agree to those terms

Well, in his defense, it's partially our fault for giving the savages alcohol to begin with... BUT they introduced us to tobacco so I guess that evens things out to some extent.

europeans literally came to america over 15000 years ago, before any MONGOLIAN fuck was here .

Holy shit kek

Me either. He was too cowardly to step up to the black Israelite group, (submissive). He sought and acquired, then lost(why) a position of authority over children with the NYA. He was quite willing to aggress upon a minor however, when what he thought was a soft target appeared. This is predatory behavior.

>I’m what they call a recon ranger.
no defense.
hang 'em high.

a 63 year old man getting into the face of a teenage male is no excuse.
don't care what the lad was wearing, doesn't justify jack shit.

Chief Jew Diamond “Vietnam-times recon ranger veteran” Phillips got up into the face of his target.
that is provocation.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-6.20.58-PM-640x480.png (640x480, 119K)

Yeah, that's kind'a another thing... no way were any of those hard pipe hitting niggers in any danger from those kids no matter how out numbered they were.

First few MAGA kids that go down, the rest are going to scramble. I'm a moderately big guy and have my share of fights, but no fucking way would I tangle with those insane spooks.

I would kill all of you if it would make Christina Applegate (in her prime) love me.

Keeper of the sacred junk drawer with twisty ties, ketchup packets, lighters, and an old light switch base.

>Jew Diamond Phillips

kek!

fucking greaser

Attached: dirty steve.gif (320x240, 2.68M)

the story is over. No one cares anyone. The good guys won so the Media will just forget it ever happened

fucking kek my sides with that filename!!

>Thank you for your servicing the fridge.

He is a veteran.

He is a Vietnam Era veteran.

He is not a Vietnam veteran.

Where specifically on your record does it say that ? When you make an retarded statement like this, you should back it up with a source. Obviously you won’t , because it is flat out wrong. On your ERB or ORB IT will show all of your duty assignments as well as a specific section for deployments.

>he is not a vet
dont mind me, just picking the gnat shit out of the pepper, never give a lefty any small fact to dispute, they will try to nullify your argument with it
he is a marine corps refer mechanic vet, just not a vietnam vet, nor a combat vet, nor a recon marine, he did go ua thrice and got out as an e1 so much for always faithful
he signed up during a war so he had some balls, even had he gone to war, i have met a few pog marines in the rear with the gear (not many refers to repair at the front) who say they had the times of their lives in 'nam, if being drunk/high and banging lbfms sounds like a party to you
however now he has devolved into a slimy piece of amphibian shit and him saying the kid owes him an apology makes me want him to force feed him the last few teeth he has
and hats off to whoever called him 'chief smokes with meth', thats what i call him when this topic comes up

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x197, 8K)

Sacred crack pipe.

>He is a Vietnam Era veteran

I love it

key word "Era"

>Fake Vietnam wannabe with a sacred meth pipe who guards the fire water (whiskey)

Too sweet

Fast food indian does, do they just grab all the sugar and scrap that sickly smell off the walls of the restaurant and mix it with week old chicken?

I want more than just one taste to my fucking food. It's worse than fucking mcdonalds

real questions

Attached: saved.jpg (586x293, 28K)

didn't she do that herself?

>He is not a Vietnam veteran.
VFW Veteran of a Foreign War
fuck that Chief Jew Diamond “Vietnam-times recon ranger veteran” Phillips
too bad he didn't blow his head off huffing freon.
63 yo piece of shit provoking a teenager.
what the fuck.
how much you get paid for that stunt?

Feather not dot.

I have more respect for Iron Eyes Cody, who wasn't even a real fucking Indian.

another actor who got paid to play a native.
fuck him too.

I've never eaten that sort of Indian.

not on tele though. only in public. not the same.
>at least we got a couple of tit jiggles from that fag show.

>tfw you will never be keeper of the sacred pipe
God damnit pol is this the ultimate black pill?

at least he had a cool head dress

Could someone with Photoshop skills place Nick Sandmanns face here, or is this okay as it is?

Attached: Full Metal Phillips.jpg (1069x600, 89K)

Get into mysticism and ritual, then you can reintroduce sacredness into your life.

Alternate version...

Attached: Full Metal Phillips 2.jpg (1069x600, 86K)

Animated GIF with Sandmanns and Phillips mug swapped in.

Attached: Full Metal Phillips.gif (350x268, 1.63M)

For once I actually agree with the commie.
Strange times we live in.
Don't get me wrong /pol did great work destroying this shit within a couple hours, but it should have ended there.

Now there's a bunch of newfags putting up posters with the kids face on it.
Reminds me of that Keiran retard that desperately wanted /pol to make him famous.

>I wanna be a Racoon Ranger
>hut, two
>I wanna wanna fix a fridge, not danger
>Sound off
>One, two
>Three, four
>Gotta fix that Maytag's door

Attached: RacoonRanger.png (576x691, 226K)

>native youth alliance
I'm going to look into it. Bet there's a pedo swirl on their website.

He has teeth in this picture. I think those rotten things were fake

He smokem the sacred pipe

Attached: ECA00DB6-01FA-4157-896C-920DA54AA4D4.jpg (680x451, 15K)

Attached: nathan phillips the keeper of the sacred pipe.jpg (1024x848, 133K)

Can you make it a webm