Attached: fuck.webm (338x480, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

the fuck is that webm...

It will bring a future and safety to your people, and that is all that matters

No.
Fucking a hot asian female and impregnating her will.

Eudaimonia comes from skilled service to your fellow man. Euphoria comes from drugs, whores and video games. So no, at least not directly.

I need an Asian gf.

Attached: tumblr_oxacmcXGjB1wp0ro3o1_400.gif (379x379, 2.99M)

Wow those two boys are really good friends.

An ethnostate is a retarded concept. Canada was fine with immigration and racemixing until Trudeau became elected and the shitskin hordes started coming. Even America was good with immigration until Mexicans came en masse.

Do whites need a new state? Yes. Not an ethnostate, but a country with strict immigration laws so we only get the best of the best in society. Which of course will be mostly whites, with some top level Asians and maybe even a few pajeets.

dude when you get to the point where your GF wears your basketball shorts you have made it

>IM SO FUCKING LONELY

Attached: 1538886486128.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Fuck Indians. They are ugly Abbos.

no, but it may bring it to other anons and is the right thing to do

My happiness>>>>>>>>>>>shit>my people's lives
If my people don't need to assure my happiness i don't need to care if they die or not you selfish fucking shit god i'm glad your shistain of a nation will be genocided soon worthless swedefaggot.

is that just acting or are couples really doing such things?

Attached: wojak.png (900x1042, 90K)

Fuck other anons, i don't care if all of you get burned or dismembered alive by a gang of shitskins. Your death would bring me immense joy so fucking kill yourself already if your happiness doesn't matter.

Attached: aztec culture.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

he love his little sister

Acting you retarded shit no one acts like literal 8 year olds.

No but it will keep you from going on reddit, which would probably make you less of a twat.

Am I really selfish that I just want to be happy? I'd throw every single person on Jow Forums(most of you arent even white) to the sharks if I could be happy for one day

Attached: t roach.gif (500x281, 3.01M)

You don't deserve to have a single happy moment in your pathetic life for posting that ugly roach cunt.

No. Ethnostate is a bullshit fantasy land like wakanda. Look at Poland. Ethnostate thats complete shit worse than mixed and non-white ethnostates.The whole white supremacist/pride bullshit is all LARP stupidity. I only been around white people my whole life, nothing special about us at all and full of faggots.

>tfw no cute tomboy gf

Attached: tomboy.png (1031x896, 421K)

>An ethnostate is a retarded concept.
>But when there're interests in getting other ethnicities in it a nation turns to shit.

Civic nationalism can't work unless you remove the racial identities of the various ethnicities since they will inevitably turn all politics into racial politics.
>but the same divisions will happen between parts of country/cities/districts/families
and that's why all politics should be built from the micro to the macro and not the other way around

Unironically no

What's your fucking problem?

Attached: ElasticZigzagAmericancrow-small.gif (250x250, 544K)

plot twist this was written by a mentally ill trap who considered himself a "tomboy" lol

Gas as fuck shit

ha ha i love that image!

Attached: 1548016560139.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Isn't that what all traps think they are?

I think having a system that prevents immigrants from receiving gibs for a few years would fix that. Why would they vote against their economic interests? The only reason democrats have power is because of niggers and spics who have no economic futures and want more gibs. And also now students with useless degrees and thousands in debt (we can easily fix that in our new country)

I just don't see the incentive to vote for your race but against your interests in this hypothetical society

Did they flay his face, or is it just drenched in his own blood?

GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAMMIITTTTTTT

Attached: 1543988239920.jpg (600x350, 23K)

thats so fucking cute... I hate it

Attached: 1501298963038.jpg (680x680, 106K)

no. that is the biggest problem with this fantasy of the "ethnostate": the root problem that lead to the demise of the monoethnic societies and their loss of vitality in the first place remains unaddressed.

Some Indo-Aryans can pass as white. Or least, Mediterranean tier white.

No.

this made me change my mind about the wall. holy shit. build that shit right fucking now.

That's for fags

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546231986662.png (387x350, 174K)

edgy child

Why should I care about what other Anons want? Would at least be fun?

Poland went through a war with millions of deaths and then 50 years of Jewish communism so its not really an argument against an ethnostate you stupid spic mutt

No they can't. Mediterraneans are made of Anatolian farmers, while Indians get their genes from Iranian farmers.

Meds are West Middle Easterners, non-Abbo-looking Indians are East Middle Easterners.

That only happens if the migrants are too culturally different for example pasta migrants in Argentina adapted perfectly well even culturally enriched our country in a lot of ways.

The Spanish didn't bring enough smallpox blankets.

Attached: 1512752056470.png (794x533, 532K)

Who here thinks there going to die lonely and never fall in love

Attached: B9C1F6C9-FE93-425C-8EB5-5BF64A768B57.jpg (960x626, 36K)

Learn to control your emotions and you can choose to be happy.

Attached: 1542256656747.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Join the military. Move to Japan.

Attached: Marine stationed in Okinawa.jpg (1024x745, 331K)

racemixers aren't allowed in the ethnostate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws
not that you could do it in the first place because the whole point is that the country is almost entirely homogeneous

Attached: 1544408940058.jpg (2000x2001, 1.21M)

Me but I stop caring about it once I realized I am actually an awful person and any woman would leave me inmidiately plus all the drama and problems women bring nah, I just want to live an easy going life and chill

Imagine cuddling up together on the couch and watching anime with her while its raining and cold outside and you got the heater on?

Its not fair bros

adorable

Visit places that are all white. After doing so myself I can’t stand leaving the house now. I’m moving as soon as I can and will be first in line for the ethnostate in the Norhwest.

Attached: 969CE944-E57A-4ECA-892B-BECE2459C2E5.jpg (576x1024, 114K)

The nicest thing I've ever seen here.