ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 8B4ED91C-43C5-4E60-AF03-F10A8FF72B3A.jpg (1311x737, 110K)

To be fair there will also be ample opportunities for former journalists to do housecleaning or farm work once we begin deporting illegals en masse.

>it’s only ok when leftists mock factory workers who were laid off with “learn 2 code”
Oh no sweetie it’s sucks when the shoes on the other foot don’t it

Attached: 8CF4A2C0-4EC0-4EED-B10B-0008F86C460A.jpg (800x682, 51K)

Can someone explain what the conflict is?

The same people that advocate for migrants assume they will be able to do clean, easy and high paying jobs while migrants will do all their dirty jobs. They don't realize only whites and asians actually do any work.

huffies getting all puffy cuz they on neetbux now
MAGA

Attached: 1540639771347.gif (478x386, 1.02M)

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: IMG_2189[1].jpg (1000x667, 250K)

tfw ur phd in romantic comedy can't land you any job outside of forcing your unsolicited, irrational opinions down the throats of strangers on the internet

LEL.
THAT.
GUT.
LAMO.

Attached: 1535693609849.png (230x247, 112K)

>people are so concerned with the nice journalists that they remind them of what they told those evil coal miners.
They told them for free what is this stupid bitches problem. Were just being nice and trying to help them out.

You have to go back.

So I'm repelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to Mount Vesuvius.

THREE

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET THE JOURNALISTS HIT THE FLOOR

Attached: IMG_4548.png (801x767, 107K)

Since you didnt like my friendly advice ill try and show how nice i am in another way by buying you a rope tied up all nice into a noose.Is that her? Nevermind i cant find strong enough rope

>Kill yourself if you want us to do actual work instead of dictating the correct thoughts to you.

Attached: tumblr_mlmhlwnuP61rp31q2o1_400.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Let the journos hit the floor would have worked better

:^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-174320_Twitter.jpg (1080x647, 258K)

I believe there is a special, dedicated section of hell just for journalists who refuse to learn to code.

Someone please tweet that to him.

Omg

They're being pretty generous when they refer themselves as journalists. They're bloggers.

LEARN TO CODE YOU LAZY FAT BITCH

>special place in hell just for weebs
that's just common knowledge

Journalism is an essential part of our Democracy. Opinion and blatantly biased journalism is subject to the whims of those who buy into your propaganda. We need people to report on shit that's happening in our country, we don't need fucking people injecting their own politics and trying to change minds all the while hiding behind the rouse of actual reporting.

At least god has a sense of humor by making kikes just as disgusting on the outside as they are inside.

Their misery fuckin sustains me. Get a real job you degenerate filth.

Strangle the last journalist with the guts of the last feminist.

Attached: 1F40BBD8-5D32-4A28-9977-EC126DEA4178.gif (500x281, 946K)

they have no skills besides writing blogs, how can they make a living from coding?

She blocked me :(. Do these people not realize how dumb they sound asking if people need advice/diversity/gender/race reporters? Literally anybody who knows how to type can do that.

By learning to code.