So what kind of massacre is it going to take for the federal government to basically null and void the 2nd amendment?

So what kind of massacre is it going to take for the federal government to basically null and void the 2nd amendment?

Is it safe to say that if Vegas didn't do it, it's never gonna happen?

What i think might cause it would be a copycat to the DC sniper, except multiple people across the country all within the same timeframe, being just as murderous if not more. That's something that's going to turn all the normie repubs against assault rifles

Attached: gettyimages-857644240.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
law.cornell.edu/wex/strict_scrutiny
youtube.com/watch?v=lkfeUKUUz5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: B8BA9343-F487-4ABF-8D6D-ECF0D97B129B.jpg (770x960, 93K)

the day they attempt to take our guns is the day they will be educated on why we have them.

WE WILL NEVER BAN GUNS. ITS OVER. RBG IS DEAD.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1523343391633.png (1086x938, 870K)

>duh gubmint is behind these attacks to take away muh guns

no, you have enough of a mentally unstable jew culture to create mass shooters itself

ayylamos

Attached: serveimage.jpg (496x736, 82K)

It will never happen because the minute they try to take our guns is the minute they lose their country. Picture related.

We're moving back to the days of individual justice and accountability for actions. It's about to be the WILD FUCKING WEST again if things continue down this road.

Attached: 1548189331228.png (1802x905, 154K)

and the nomination of a new justice will be stalled until after 2020, we are still at risk unless she had died the same night scalia did

The Federal government cannot void the second amendment. Only the States can.

How many dead people will it take to realize confiscation is wrong?
1 million?
5 million?
20 million?

Attached: 1542254221710.jpg (800x437, 71K)

>and the nomination of a new justice will be stalled until after 2020, we are still at risk unless she had died the same night scalia did
No it won't moron. Nothing you try will work. The state of emergency will be established. Trump will force Congress to be convened. Trump will expose the truth and you retards won't be able to do shit to stop it.

they will pull several false flags targeting police and military, make them think that citizens are out to get them, make them angry and ready to take away the guns

im not insinuating that at all, mass shooters are a result of cultural rot.

so many vietnam vets came back FUCKED UP, way more fucked up than any kid could be in high school, but seldom did they do anything close to mass shootings

The DC sniper was fuckin scary, that's for sure. Far more scary than these one-off mass shootings. There's something primal about not knowing if you're going to be next.

This

Natural rights cannot be revoked.

Are you willing to shoot the police that come to confiscate them?

The 1st is the core of all rights, the 2ed is the assurance of ones rights. It baffles me that people don't understand this.

Shall not be infringed

fpbp

If there is ever a first post other than this to gun grabbing faggot threads, there will never be peace.

Attached: 2zlr.png (972x1108, 70K)

>So what kind of massacre is it going to take for the federal government to basically null and void the 2nd amendment?
Please forward answer to:
>Chabad of South Broward
1295 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale, FL 33009

moooooooooods another slide thread

sage

>So what kind of massacre is it going to take for the federal government to basically null and void the 2nd amendment?
Not massacre. Kidnapping by home-grown right wing terrorists. I'd say assaulting the senate and taking politicians hostage by a militia/mob.

The Sandy Hook dibacle set (((them))) back AT LEAST an entire generation

>federal government to basically null and void the 2nd amendment

Attached: TGM (46).jpg (768x433, 44K)

ATF yes, my county police buddies would be harder

THANK YOU!!

Absolutely. I told that to my county sheriff too.

Message to all sane USA citizens

From a brit, do not ever give up your right to bear arms. Ever. Not even an inch. Fight for every little bit of legislation that they push to cripple your protection.

Our country is becoming more and more tyrannical and the people have no form of protection against it. No position of power to barter from. Our government does not serve the people anymore because of it.

Not gonna happen, if anything now that we've got a decent SC existing restrictions and laws are going to be relaxed. For one I'm waiting on the repeal of the NFA so we can get cheap machine guns again.

Attached: 1539088889785.png (615x611, 188K)

yall about to get red flag law'd real quick

boy go build a PA lutty you'd be better armed with that than most bobby stations

Im sure the day a massacre comes to make the gov. legit go that direction... there will be 2 major massacres and a lot less people in office

Nothing FAGGOT and SCOTUS is ready to hear a new 2A case which will be Heller 2.0

Strict scrutiny will BTFO all gun control, get FUCKED moshe

Only 200 people a year are murdered by rifles.

Even less when you take out gang related homicides.

If you want to get guns, you clearly only want them so you can strip citizens of their first amendment rights and seize more power.

Schlomo. Youre foaming. Calm down.

im just a pessimistic gun owner you fuck

big retard over here thinking NYC travel restrictons being overturned will be "Heller 2.0"

Dont forget. They enforce unjust laws to feed their families. Your rights are the last of their concerns.

I actually hope you leftists do it. It will really teach a lesson.

Attached: democrapstrust.jpg (720x712, 51K)

Gun-grabbers is actually just "don't worry about it"-posters tired of getting BTFO from afar.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Attached: 1526927576627.jpg (720x710, 114K)

Attached: Homicide rate of a seclection of sub-saharan nations compared to white and black america.png (1023x653, 249K)

Attached: +Mass Shootings1.png (566x652, 171K)

It'll take a war.

But muh kids.

Attached: +Mass Shootings2.png (415x551, 123K)

Yeah another crazier even more engineered looking stunt will do it this time for sure .

ya

Attached: ay yo FBI.png (808x550, 32K)

>all 5x cities have strict gun control laws
>no mention of the amount of niggers they have

Attached: black_homicide.png (536x392, 26K)

>SCOTUS overturns NY gun laws because they don’t pass strict scrutiny
>all gun laws must pass strict scrutiny
Now gun control laws won’t even make it past circuit courts

Who’s the big retard now

One that directly strikes at their power and comfort such as a massacre of congressmen or alphabet soup agents. Otherwise they would be perfectly content with keeping the 2A around in name but hollowed out to the point of uselessness since they're not getting 2/3 of state legislatures to amend the Constitution anytime soon.

This is wrong bullshit. If you're going to defend the 2A, there's plenty of really easy factual ways to do it.

Attached: Homicides 1980-2008.jpg (1589x1008, 242K)

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2016 + Guam.png (903x839, 61K)

as soon as the federal government declares the second amendment null and void, the federal government is null and void.
this is by design.

Attached: 1510693401040.jpg (1080x902, 173K)

Attached: fbi_crime_by_race_2016.png (1594x854, 193K)

Please explain to my tiny brain what "strict scrutiny" is!

LA is a shall issue state you dumb boomer

FPBP

Attached: 1547408430806.jpg (960x926, 85K)

Attached: 45887821_2465957663433756_3150775037544366080_n.jpg (704x960, 59K)

Attached: Crime in the US - rape in [Nyc].jpg (682x1100, 319K)

law.cornell.edu/wex/strict_scrutiny

I'm willing to die if means preserving freedom. My ancestors fought tyranny in dozens of wars, I'll gladly do the same again.

Come and take them you limp dicked faggots

If more people carryed guns then less people would try to shoot people because theres a higher chance they would get shot as soon as they whip it out and start trying to kill people lmao

Attached: 1517951995997.jpg (700x691, 41K)

Actually its good propaganda that breaks conditioning. It does the following:
>Omits the racial factor, which despite being the real reason the US has a gun problem, stops it from being easy bait for leftists to attack and label heretical
>Gets people to start looking at statistical differences, because this meme alone starts the conversation about WHY those cities have most of the shootings in the US.
Thing you fellers must understand about red-pilling people is that is a gradual process, stuff like this gets the process going.

>Notably, the Supreme Court has refused to endorse the application of strict scrutiny to gun regulations, leaving open the question of which precise standard of review is to be employed when addressing the Second Amendment.

Unfortunate

>hurr if you remove the worst places for gun crime then gun crime goes down
Welcome to statistics

It's done ok for us and Australians. Don't forget the amendment was written before the declaration and therefore written by brits

only gang members killing each other here

Also highest abundance of niggers oddly
I wonder if that means something

yes.

theres only a few million police and 200+ million privately ownes firearms. wont go over very well if they attempt a grab.

The massacre of white fertility and subsequent democrat landslide

Attached: smoking.jpg (530x530, 22K)

nigger what? he never mentioned LA

I got bad news for you friend. The United States Government died in the year 1930. It was replaced by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, a corporation of the same name.
This is a distinction that seems like it'd only matter if you were an autistic lawyer. The country is a slave for (((autistic lawyers))).
Which is why the Constitution has already been blatantly disrespected a few times and only hasn't been thrown out completely already because you can't boil the frog quickly, you understand. They want you feeling warm and safe right until you're not anymore and never will be again. Or I should say, warm for the rest of your life... one way or the other.
Most people do not even realize this country is already long dead so it's unlikely they could reclaim and revive the country at that point. The only hope is a carpet bombing of red pills.

shitskin tier projectile design, due to the bottle neck design inertia will force the weight of the ordinance to shift to the rear and it would tumble in flight and run the high probability of the contact trigger not impacting a surface at all. Pic related.

Attached: fedbait.png (1204x566, 31K)

>Liberal anti-second amendment talking about staging a mass shooting or two to get it repealed

How is this news?

This guy gets it. An armed society is a polite society.

Come find out.

Attached: Militia Clause In Action.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: how many more.jpg (620x637, 321K)

>So what kind of massacre
Why do you ask? Are you planning a false flag operation?

you cannot control lawless people by persecuting the law abiding.

Sage

Attached: Shall not.jpg (530x595, 109K)

GUNS N JESUS
THIS IS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT

EVEN THE BLACK MAN CAN FLY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IN PRIDE

FOR RACISM IS BEST WHEN OUT IN THE OPEN
AND NOT HYPOCRITICAL
LET'S BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER

THE PROBLEM IS THE JEW AND HIS SCHEMES

It'll take every patriot to be killed at once.

imma need sauce on dis

Red pilled cops aren't coming for your guns.
Outside of liberal metro areas, cops are redpilled. And I'd bet only a certain majority of those in the city are legit liberals.

You will get them to go along with single instances of gun confiscation. They might have enough facts to see those as valid.
But none would ever go door to door in a blanket gun sweep.

Fpbp

You don't need the cops, you simply use them as dumb muscle and send in feds. They are literally already doing this, kicking in peoples doors and shooting them dead because they defended themselves from a state santioned home invasion.

Possibly something similar to the Mumbai attack which lasted 60 hours. Police were unable to stop them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkfeUKUUz5M

But that's the thing about gun crimes, when they happen the more you wish you had a gun. So really, I don't think a massacre would do it. A very long extension of peace, we're talking all demographics nationally, virtually crime free for over a decade, until the population becomes complacent and feels safe. Then punctuated with a mass event that shakes people. They'll question why anyone needs guns after so much peace. This will never happen.

Attached: getfucked.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

good answer! i remember seeing this play out on TV on i think thanksgiving and it was kinda scary

and good last bit too, im just blackpilled really and not optimistic for the future

>for the federal government
They dont grant us our rights, the Constitution is to keep the government from infringing on them

I was mostly considering how New Orleans, having its firearms laws governed entirely by the state of Louisiana, has some of the most lax laws in America, but the meme says it's super strict. One obvious fail like that will make many people disregard the rest of it as fake.

came to post this.

fuck off and DIE OP

Damn straight.

(((arabs)))
pretty sure a lot of those school shooters are kikes

It's from that Waco miniseries that was on TV.

ty

Don't you fucking dare let them take your guns