Mass media layoffs...1000s of journalist expected to end themselves

"The media industry's current round of cuts and consolidation is accelerating. Sizable layoffs at Buzzfeed, Gannett and Verizon Media (home of AOL, Yahoo, HuffPost and others) were announced Wednesday, totaling over 1,000 jobs cut. "

Attached: Tuxedo-Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0mO6UY6uTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Night of the long keks

Attached: 1325346564432.gif (445x250, 3.57M)

so was the covington thing the cause?
or was this already in the works and the attackin on the kids the final attack of a dying entity?

Government shutdown. No monies for NGO propagandists

Old white conservatives kill themselves more than anyone so whatev

Since the GOV has been shutdown lots of media companies arnt getting their homeland propaganda moneys, and without that they can keep up these fake ass employment numbers.

That and the companies dont want it leaked about it when they have to do their annual financial disclosures. Something wont add up when you have 2 million in em expenses and only brought in 1 mill in rev.

They found it was cheaper to create fake news using machines instead of braindead roasties. Headline Generator 1.1:

Trump sources confirm. . .

Attached: Trump-∞.png (1000x581, 65K)

Link?

"Progressives" are the first people to lose their wealth and give it up to the (((corporations))).

This is natural, let it happen.

Their customer bases flushes their future customers down the toilet.

The Trump curse is the most real thing ever.

>1,000 jobs
its_fucking_nothing.jpg

Too bad white people are going to rise up and put an end to all you non-white anti-white pieces of shit.

I can't wait to celebrate the genocide of non-whites with my grandchildren in 40 years.

It feels very odd, this clearly is more than just an economic/business cycle. A week full of orgasmic fake news, attacks on masculinity, death threats to right wing children, and then a significant purge of almost exclusively left wing journalists.

Good lord
Is it really that bad?
Fuck I hope it never reopens

actually, you may be on to something

and from what I've seen, it's mostly opinion/editorial writers.
are these people being served and the companies trying to save face by firing them before the SHTF?
definitely not organic, but I hope it continues and starts leaking into TV talking heads

Can we please use quotes around "journalists"

I wonder if this is the reason?
The propaganda funding dried up?

Crazy

So not only do the government leeches and welfare niggers get BTFO but "journalist" are losing their jobs left and right.

Why the fuck didn't Trump shut down the government sooner?

It's like when businesses compete with low price products in a race for market share. It isn't sustainable long term, but if you beat your rival, you can then raise prices back up. Walmart does this when they move in.
So here we have a new industry, online media, and it's the "omg new thing". Took newspapers a decade to die off and readjust, and here we are. THe idea this past decade was to establish, pour money in, and be THAT online media outlet. The numbers aren't adding up, the suscribers aren't there. The weak are being thinned from the herd.

> implying there's any other kind

youtube.com/watch?v=r0mO6UY6uTg

This is it. The last arm of the Cabal is failing. We are on the cusp of a Golden Age, boys!

based.
someone needs to edit this .gif or make a movie with it being angry pepe, with green hand too.
also make all the uniforms greens for shits n giggles.

it'll be solid.

> liberal ad revenue alone is unable to sustain their bullshit business model.
> useless sacks get boned
Let the cleansing begin.

Attached: suicide_booth.jpg (800x450, 62K)

And they're unemployable outside their leftist propaganda bubbles.

holy shit

Government shutdown, media lay off does that mean these media corps were secretly government ran

>does that mean these media corps were secretly government ran

Probably deep state black budget ran psyops.
Trump is drying the swamp.
Impressive. Most impressive.

this thread is blowing my mind

Attached: 1547750789122.jpg (440x534, 115K)

hold fucking shit.

maybe this is the 4d chess. deflate the fake psyops run by the deep state...

what else is tanking right now?

Anyone have a list of every publication that's laying people off right now?

Attached: ohnonononono.png (1111x738, 664K)

Interesting to see, how far these operations goes?
Will there be lay offs in the European media too? Which would mean, US deep state would have been in charge of the European psyops too.

Gee, this is very fucking interesting indeed.

Attached: 1547497194036.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Anyone have a list of every publication that's laying people off right now?
How much is that worth to you? I see where you're going with it, but it'll take a while to compile.

we do this shit for the love of the game my dude. if you don't connect it someone else will

Attached: 1528470055357.png (500x593, 154K)

Attached: Lol (2).jpg (600x423, 40K)

Remember, they weren't journalists at all. They were producers of click-bait and nothing more. Nothing of value was lost. The world is a better and safer place without those jobs existing.

Good.

Could be part of it. Need proofs tho. We do know that huge advertisers have been cutting hundreds of millions from their traditional online campaigns. These are the first in a long line of digital media platform and content delivery layoffs.

:))

Instead of just laughing, polacks should move in to fil lthe void and little by little take control of media.