Operation STAND YOUR GROUND is going RIGHT NOW

Put posters on campuses and public spaces. Nick is a fucking hero who showed the world that a white man can face down the full wrath of MSM and win if he stands his ground. This hero symbol could be a fatal blow to the chilling effect that media harassment has on the right. It could also bait the media into reacting badly in a way that gives Nick's legal team more ammo to use against them (they're going after journalists and celebrities who slandered him and incited the threats he received).

Zoomers have already started postering their schools and generating headlines:
>www.wbko.com/content/news/South-Warren-High-School-situation-under-investigation-504753451.html

GAME PLAN:
>Posters go up RIGHT NOW
>Do not change the design
>Do not commit any vandalism or crimes
>Wear a disguise if necessary
>Ignore shills, they're terrified

GODSPEED!

Attached: smirkystickers.jpg (2788x2692, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

248 checking in

Attached: 20190124_201540.jpg (4032x1960, 1.6M)

Bump

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

Attached: 1526939730160.png (468x427, 10K)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1520511924957.jpg (676x733, 144K)

That would make a sweet blotter

Check’d

Attached: 1532003682387.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

You guys are faggots. It was nothing and now youre gonna make it look like something because you want IRL (you)’s

Attached: 1519488368514.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

Attached: 1525285108580.jpg (1506x1109, 642K)

You anons are hero’s

Attached: 1521055821751.jpg (3636x1818, 2.11M)

Attached: 1529016295274.png (604x625, 572K)

yes goy, you are all alone. you have no allies. you have no movement to follow. just be alone goy.

Attached: 15386038511.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

I missed a couple of days of this and I remember someone wanted to think of a clever nickname for Mr. Nick Sandmann. Does he have one yet? Well, with all these Stand Your Ground posters going up, why don't we call him

The Standmann

Or has someone already come up with that? Anyway, cheers!

Alone? No. You're trying to subvert Trump NATIONALISTIC base by pushing D&C bullshit.

Attached: 1533390423499.jpg (5568x3712, 1.08M)

Fucking kikes are already in the room

bump

Uh oh, you've convinced me.
Guess I'll have to to throw away my ideology, and my people.

How scared are you to have to desperately post like this?

Attached: A1oBf7h.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

I posted one at my job at McDonalds. You'll hvae to come thru the drive to see it.

like every cuckservative movement/protest/boycot, this will fail

I really wish you guys weren't so retarded. I want people like Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman and John Oliver off TV for good.

motherfucker you are a D&C shill.
EVERY news story that comes out where Leftists are taking an L, faggots like you come out of the woodworks and start yelling "False Flag" or "psyop"
just fuck off already. stupid kike

Attached: 1538604882361.jpg (816x964, 814K)

Anyone have the stand your ground picture with the Orwell quote about facecrime?

printed my poster ready. gonna have to put it in the bathrooms at my workplace tomorrow, not tonight, but still should receive alot of kvetching. godspeed and sieg heil

Lol

kid has a shit-eating grin

kys mutt

lol okay buddy we'll give up on our beliefs and stop acting towards our goals lololol faggot

Attached: 1527315114204.jpg (456x528, 25K)

tl;dr kike

Based. Literally no one used the name "alt-right" before the mainstream media started using it to describe anyone they disagree with who also happens to hold right wing views.

Fuck off kikes

o no a leafcuck backed up our (((pal))) what do we do now

Attached: 1512236376019.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Fuck off kike. No one's falling for your narrative.

Florida user, memewar vet, silver star and Medal of Honor recipient reporting for duty once again.

Attached: 515904EC-F265-46EC-995B-FFDB45141BC1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

>Trump NATIONALISTIC
You spelled zionism wrong.

I guess you just weren't involved when it started and wouldn't know any better.

Some of us were there. It's been a long four years.

< Literally no one used the name "alt-right" before the mainstream media started using it

yes we did, newfag

inb4 bitching and whining. yes we did newfag. yes we did

One man would not yield.
# MAGA

Richard Spencer coined the term alt-right and used it to describe himself. I swear I am going to rake you myself.

Of course we did. Review the literature you internet goon.
All movements have an intellectual underbearing of people whove mentally thrashed out the state of the people. What is to be done ?

tl;dr

Attached: SMILE 2.png (300x480, 12K)

He has some decent learned writings in that period along with Prof. Gottfried.
Respect to him for risking his life for beliefs, attempt to create a vangaurd.

Every time you kikes try to paint the kid as one of yours, you reveal yourselves. You really suck at this shit, you know that? You shame your forebears with your pathetic efforts.

Attached: 1513873040508.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

POST THE FUCKING MAIN IMAGE REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: STAND.png (700x915, 74K)

I salute you for your service, don't get floridamanned.

will that end the horror or na ?

Main image is in the other thread. This is the sticker thread. We postin stickers here.

Holy shit you're a flaming faggot.

One of the earliest activities of that vanguard was to do flierings, just like this one. It's a lot safer and faster with a buddy.

>hurr durr we wuz alt riiiite n shieet
fuck off back to r*ddit newfags.

Attached: 1546111830339.jpg (643x537, 56K)

>been doing this shit since 2011
>newfag

It's like saying blacks are stupid and criminal and being told to educate myself.

>2011
>thinks hes not a newfag
wew lad

2011 is when I learned about Jews and started doing something about it. I started hanging out on /b/ during the shoe-on-head raids of 06. Good times.

ohh noooo he is maried!!! oh no! he is old!!! so what fucking nigger faggot... that just means he is already doing better than you will ever do

What did you use to turn that image into a 12-up?

The sticker sheets have links on the packaging that lets you download a template for printing in the proper grid.

>Operation SPAM your PROPAGANDA

it's a zionist Psy-Ops.

t. zionist chinks

mang that whole story really bring out the underage reddit crowd calling everyone newfag for not licking spancer alt lite controlled opposition dick or this stupid forced meme the whole it's ok to be white poster campaign was not suppose to have phase 2 but you attention whoring normie had to shit every up like always
no u

Gonna do it soon anons. I have acquired the printer

> ww3 happening
> info out about hillary funding dossier with backpage.
> wall is getting built

> pol is spamming a high school teenagers face (without his consent) all over campuses.

this is why pol is not taken seriously. bleh

Attached: 1548076681559.gif (206x196, 480K)

You don't need consent to post a caricature

I'm not gonna back out or anything... but do you think this could backfire? I mean, IOTBW was some high quality bait but that was because it confused the media with a simple phrase and revealed thier white hating agenda. This just seems like a provocatory ploy that would just fuel the media's hatred towards the right wing.

Learn how Fair Use works you fucking nigger

Nice copy paste there tranny.

So is that kid a joo or what?

or maybe you guys should focus on the destruction of america instead of fucking with a little kid like the media that you guys hate. they will get their money, the story is over and done with. fucking losers, all of you. there is going to be nukes and you guys are still posting about lel am i white enough :D threads.

america is shit because of you people not standing up and doing shit. fucking pussies

Fuck off kike. You're a waste of 5's

OY VEY, JUST WASH YOUR BENIS GOY, REMEMBER YOUR INDIVIDUALISM.

Attached: Stand_your_ground_James_Woods.png (565x488, 99K)

Lol, found the impotent zionist traitors.
Cry more, pathetic kikes :)

Attached: Zionists_are_not_patriots_meme.png (840x892, 574K)

Post some of your feats that have helped save America. It certainly sounds like you've got a few.

Cry the fuck more kike.

Attached: Zionists_are_not_patriots_Theodor_Herzl_A_Jewish_State_quote_on_loyalty.png (844x567, 341K)

Bump

Not letting this massive fuck up from the kike MSM get memory holed is a great thing to do.
Cry moar

Attached: Zionist_memewar_IRL_1.png (1572x760, 30K)

He managed to get ass aids and will die sooner than expected.
That's the extent of his help to Amercia

Attached: Jewish_media_wants_American_Jews_to_put_Israel_first.jpg (1024x908, 114K)

Kill yourself, white trash

>le world war bree xDDD

There hasn't been a single day on Jow Forums without someone claiming that it's doomsday

Attached: Israel_anti_Black_riots.png (640x653, 444K)

Is there anywhere I can donate to this kids legal defense? I imagine he's from a well off family, but if the MSM decides to go on a witch hunt, the cost may be too much even for a well off family to bear.

> fucking with a little kid like the media that you guys hate
The only one fucking with little kids is your leftist mob

>there is going to be nukes and you guys are still posting about lel am i white enough
Nice concern trolling there faggot kike.

>because of you people not standing up and doing shit
Cognitive dissonance hits hard doesn't it?

This isn't going to work I think. They'll just paint it to be racist.

Another round of IOTBW posters would send a much better message.

>Cognitive dissonance hits hard doesn't it?
ya, like that putin penis hits the back of your throat.

The little entitled twit is now a hero. Fuck him.

Do both, faggot.
>be kike
>get called out for shilling his kikery
>oy vey, muh russia
Lol

Attached: Its_OK_to_be_White_Cricket_game_archive_IOTBW.png (672x490, 60K)

That would just associate the message with the right which is what we don't want nigger. Keeping it neutral as possible and then showing how they demonize it like in your pic will redpill the most amount of people.

It's going to be harder for normalfags to see the SYG posters as neutral because they've already had it pumped into their brains that the kid was in the wrong from all the disinfo media-kikes push out. Regardless of if the kid was in the right.

Secondly you niggers should be focusing on redpilling your families first before redpilling strangers. If you can't even do that then you're just LARPing.

Attached: Hugh Jimmy Newtron Redpill 2.png (963x936, 837K)

BLESSED BREAD check
KEK has spoken. STAND OUR GROUND (pic related)

Attached: 7DED4C39-DF94-4E6A-A0C2-D26C171B2EEB.jpg (640x531, 101K)

well done user, that’s a winner

Attached: 2A8FDF61-5049-43FE-BE85-8AEB0A621196.gif (720x780, 712K)

lol you seen this mullet haircut and sandal foot tan? I AM FLORIDAMAN

>don't do anything to redpill the normies because they are already bluepilled by the MSM kikes
Lol, cry more concernfag.

Attached: Israeli_lawmaker_proclaims_supremcy_of_Jewish_race.jpg (851x723, 138K)

Quit propping this jew up to be /ourguy/ like all the other shills do. Fucking sheep faggot.

here you go fren. 14 words

Attached: F3C008A4-BD3D-4D0E-B037-E679E51C9869.jpg (698x1239, 115K)

you kikes get concerned and claim him as your own every time to make us want to disown him. proof he's a kike or you're a retarded faggot.

reminder: posting this stuff on campuses inspires counter culture as lefties REEEE for all to see

Attached: sdfsdf.jpg (506x506, 101K)

>Putting words into my mouth.
I JUST DON'T SEE SYG POSTERS BEING AS BIG OF A THING AS IOTBW POSTERS. THE FACT THAT IT'S ALLUDING TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF A NORMAL NEUTRAL POSITION LIKE THE CONCEPT 'OKAY TO BE WHITE' IS GOING TO TURN OFF PEOPLE.
I MEAN I COULD BE WRONG BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION user. I THINK MORE JIMBOB AND CARTOON CHARACTERS QUOTING REDPILLS WOULD WORK BETTER CAUSE THEY'RE FUNNY AND WE ALWAYS DID BETTER REDPILLS WHEN WE DO FUNNY SHIT.

Attached: neutron day facts.png (612x545, 519K)

Powerful.

this operation is going to be used to justify the insane negative reaction the left had.

WE ARE NOT SORRY. WE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: F64550E1-1611-4761-96E3-A7E9076F4E93.jpg (418x509, 27K)

Stuff like this could work.
Making it funny would do a lot better to drill it into normalfag skulls.

WITH THE PERIOD REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1548311173306.png (700x900, 49K)

Lol, kid is not a kike.
Cry more.
This
This
Cry more
It is
The more the MSM reeeeees, the more normies they lose. That is a good thing.
This
Good point

Attached: Hubris_to_be_paid_for.png (1048x724, 412K)