White Couple Thinks Darkening Skin Means They'll Have Black Babies

A white couple in the United Kingdom have been getting tanning injections to turn their skin black. Now, they claim that they both "identify as black" and they stated they will have black children, according to a new article by the Daily Mail.

The couple consists of "model" Martina Big, who is 30 years old and from Germany and Michael Eurwen, her 31-year-old husband. They have both used Melanotan, a synthetic hormone for tanning injections, in order to darken their skin. The once blonde haired Big had already been in the news in the United Kingdom due to plastic surgery she had to make her breasts a size 32S.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-24/white-couple-who-identify-black-after-skin-injections-think-theyll-have-black-baby

Attached: 8145777B-34CA-48C6-A765-56049EC808C7.jpg (870x511, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
spankbang.com/1zro7/video/mb blk 1
metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/woman-changed-race-using-melanin-injections-believes-conceive-black-children-8368722/?ito=social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're German. Touche.

Look at these fucking losers.

SAGE

her tits are both revolting and alluring.

Holy shit, they're only 30? They look 50. Yikes.

80% of the world are low IQ'ed shitskins and mongs and these dumbasses want to lower everything ever more.

stupid niggers

>When you just push the character creation sliders all the way to the left or right

Attached: 1548196626001.png (534x348, 512K)

>30 years old
The woman looks to be about 60. Also Melanotan makes you horny but turns you into a nigger and gives you skin cancer.

She put way more effort in than he did lol.

You mean melanin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

So is the Queen

>The couple consists of "model" Martina Big

Attached: 1532256643.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

They just want to move to the front of the queue for a council house.

Look at this nigger clown.

Attached: 1541873262699.jpg (600x388, 51K)

Oh, they will have black babies all right. Except he won't be the father--that man is a cuck if ever I saw one. Pic...related??

Attached: 1409578558773_wps_6_Genetic_riddle_Nmachi_wit.jpg (634x755, 105K)

>her 31-year-old husband
Wow, this guy looks like he's 20 years older than I am, but we're the same age.

Attached: lol.gif (640x480, 1001K)

She was somewhat more tolerable when she was still "white".

spankbang.com/1zro7/video/mb blk 1

Yeah but that doesnt turn you into a nigger

Well color-wise it does (temporarily).

Kek, they look like Flintstones characters.

So are they saying they are going to adopt? Or is he going to have an actual nigger fuck his wife? Very degenerate either way

>Very early in the process one of the scientists, who was conducting experiments on himself with an early tool compound, melanotan II, injected himself with twice the dose he intended and got an eight-hour erection, along with nausea and vomiting.

Attached: boner town.jpg (500x376, 56K)

What is epigenetics, OP?
Stupid Jow Forumslacks. First they fail out of college, then then doxx people, and now they pretend to understand science. baka

permanent blackface

>30 years old
Bitch looks 92

metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/woman-changed-race-using-melanin-injections-believes-conceive-black-children-8368722/?ito=social

>The German model, who began taking melanin injections two years ago to transform from a white woman to a black woman, revealed the many physical changes that have taken place, telling audiences: ‘The skin is getting darker and my growing hair is changing and getting curly and more dark.’ Besides also admitting that she now identifies as a black woman, Martina revealed how doctors said her and her white husband could give birth to a black child. ‘Yes, they said they’re going to be black,’ Martina said.

>‘We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like. ‘I’m trying to think genetically how that is possible,’ Holly interrupted. ‘If you give birth to a white child will you somehow think it’s not connected to you?’

>‘No,’ Martina replied. ‘It’s a mix of Michael and me. I’m pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn’t matter.’

Milk Chocolate.

>same age as that guy
>not bald or obese or deluded into being transblack
Life is good

I almost think being bald is worse than being obese. I once read that men who go prematurely bald are 70% more likely to be infertile.

I'm 10 years older than him, out of shape and have gray hair, and I still look younger than either of them.