At what point did you realize these insane people can't be reasoned with?

At what point did you realize these insane people can't be reasoned with?

Pic related is the producer of Disney's remake of Beauty and the Beast

Attached: Screenshot-2019-01-23-at-11.30.28-AM.png (629x530, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hB-DIBtWWXo
youtube.com/watch?v=_9SbMdWDKEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

>hand going in the machine
operator dies too

When they introduced HR1

When I learned that they are all sick fuck pedos who openly brag to each other about who they've had.

*Hollywood*

About 3 years ago.

>White person smirks
>Lock him up!

Seems normal

Attached: we_got_him.jpg (600x426, 273K)

Long, long ago, desu.

Attached: zoo009_1_.jpg (1271x1371, 301K)

I seriously don't understand how so many adults thought their behaviour would go unpunished.Or had npo shame seriously.And Jow Forums are the evil ones?

No matter how much the righteous right tries to point out their hypocrisy, they change subject and goalposts and resume their hatred of you and how you're the problem because of your gender and race.

Alt light and boomers attribute this to stupidity, they either don't realize or don't acknowledge how these people don't care about anything but destroying white people in their own nations. I can't wait for them to go

Attached: 1534879455292.jpg (563x700, 76K)

Daily reminder that Papa Jared browses Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hB-DIBtWWXo

They're entitled liberals who think they are making the rules.

>Disney

Full of pedos.

Attached: 11174630606_ec021043a0_b.jpg (1024x682, 175K)

About 8 years ago

Do you kids not get the joke?

Attached: nUQyi1t.gif (500x276, 1.99M)

Sometime back in the 1990's listening to William Pierce podcasts.

#BlueCheckmarks go screaming, legs first, into the woodchipper.

White is a new concept. In the middle ages white was not even seen as a thing. Not sure why you guys care so much we came from Europe. America has been far superior and we have always been known as the mutt's of the world. Take pride in who we are, we take the good and shit the bad parts of every civilization.

Attached: quote-america-it-is-said-is-suffering-from-intolerance-it-is-not-it-is-suffering-from-tolerance-fult (850x400, 80K)

6 years ago, after voting left my whole life, when I realized they had abandoned the Constitution and the vision and intent of the framers and founders. When they decided our revolutionary and pioneering ancestors were evil. When I saw that all of global media, all Dems and many Pubs, K-12/academic education, entertainment etc were aligned with the destruction of the Republic.

Attached: 1546817675288.jpg (1280x1200, 128K)

You mean the reference? Where's the joke? If I referenced murdering 16 year old liberal kids through some movie does that make it a "joke"?

>Hollywood producer
>works for Disney
>wants to murder a kid because he was standing there smiling
Pedo fuckhead confirmed. Hang the idiot.

Attached: 1525022999061.jpg (640x845, 88K)

referencing a murder scene in a film. HILARIOUS!

He's the only one that hasn't been fired yet.
Is disney aware of what he does to represent them?

Attached: C.S.Lewis_quote.jpg (631x360, 66K)

Yes...maybe iv been browsing liveleaks too long but the image a screaming indignant child who is convinced they are smarter then everyone go into a wood chipper amuses the hell out of me.

Attached: giphy.gif (535x319, 421K)

these are normal people, your racist bigoted brain just can't understand that

REEing children who think they have power....Right into the wood chipper with the lot of you.

That's the left attempting to make Twitter into this gay fucking site.

You're glowing, faggot.

Attached: Glowing.jpg (320x251, 20K)

Don't talk about my Daisyfu like that

Are you scared? Why does it matter to you if that man loses his job?
You know a journalist and a school teacher were fired for threats like that, don't think a few emails to superiors just get shrugged off.

>goatish head
>wants to put kids in wood chipper

hmmm....

Attached: _db76f9c2-0ae9-11e7-814d-775bded0c5ff.jpg (445x539, 57K)

>is retarded
>doesn't know what glowing looks like
>ID: kucK
>leaf

checks out

>then everyone
imagine being this stupid

Attached: 1541817679159.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Quiet Cleetus, I wasn't talking to you.

Not angry just disappointed. Getting people fired for free expression of thought is why we hated the SJW's. Do not become them because Trump is in office.

some kids are just bad eggs.

Attached: nosignsofslowing.gif (500x375, 161K)

>Based C.S. Lewis posting
Amen. Good to keep this in mind, friend. Thanks.

That'd be fine and all if we were actually all considered equal but now it's whitey hunting season over dredging up history and oblivious to the fact that whites stopped slavery

i love that man.

Attached: welcomeenjoy.png (946x459, 406K)

what kid doesn't go through some obnoxious phase where they think they're smarter than everyone else? do the world a favor and kys you fucking psychopath.

Attached: wellthen.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Calls to violence aren't considered protected speech for a reason.

user, these people really, truly buy into all the things you see right through. They truly think that racism is the biggest problem facing the world right now. They really believe that if only white people were nicer, all of society's problems would instantly cease to exist. To understand it you have to see it as a religion rather than a political ideology. Ideologies can be reasoned out and proven or disproven; religions rely on faith in the fundamental principles. These people gauge their own worthiness and that of others on the basis of their faith in the principles of leftism.

They thought they'd go unpunished because they thought they were doing something virtuous, and in their purely pop-culture-informed view of reality, the virtuous always triumph. Pic not related.

Attached: 1505682050462.png (736x658, 1.01M)

violent speech isn't protected under the first amendment, you know this.
i have no problem with them calling anyone any name in the book but when it comes to actual threats of violence with a mix of doxing children it becomes a crime

now i'll give you i don't think this disney man went over the line but plenty who have gotten into trouble the past few days did

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

When liberals said all they wanted was civil rights. And then all they wanted was affirmative action. And then all they wanted was equal pay. And then all they wanted was gay marriage. And then all they wanted was to put trannies in your little girl's restroom. And then all they want now is to let faggots fuck you sons and daughters.

What comes after that though? Is it possible to get any worse than that?

i'm not advocating for any violence but i can't help but wonder when someone finally snaps and starts systematically taking these people out like a Hollywood movie. you can't intentionally incite violence but that is ironically what they are doing on leftist social media.

I agree and we have a distinction. But seeing Jow Forums of all places clutch its pearls at vulgar language disgusts me. We are better then this.

proper names' Cletus T. Bourbonson ya hear

he hasn't been fired yet?

b...b...b...ut its funny when we do it

Attached: 1548388544027.jpg (828x1244, 531K)

aren't you adorable

peasants

He's not saying he's going to put them into a woodchipper, or calling for anyone to do it. I can see the joke but i wouldnt lose any sleep if he lost his job tomorrow.

There were other that were openly telling people to bomb the school, shoot the kids, and even offering blowjobs to hurt them. There's a slight difference.

lel what a faggot, where did lefties learn how to kill people?
head first means he dies way too fast, gotta go feet first so he can suffer before he dies

Man it's not about pearl-clutching, it's about holding these fucks to the same insane standards they're trying to use on society. They want to set up a system where every individual's speech is policed to an insane degree, but at the same time to say what they want when they want. The best way to demonstrate the dangerous stupidity of their system is to use it on them at every opportunity. They're softer than us, they will fold first when held to their own standards. We can't keep letting them have it both ways.

Attached: 1524623664937.png (1180x694, 108K)

Has this specific man ever done this? Has he called for people to be fired for "wrong thought". Not everyone who works for Disney is a snowflake liberal. I love watching Bernie's campaign have sexual assault allegations because he has called out other politicians to this insane standard.

Best example, journalists fabricate stories about the smirking kid and call for a fucking manhunt on him
next day "oy vey, why are there deplorable anti-reporter campaigns, twitter silence the harassment targeted at us by people telling us to learn how to code"
They never learn tho so it's pointless, they understand the blinding hypocrisy in their words

The SJW tactics of "wrong thought" is what killed the movement. Do you really want that poison?

We didn't listen...

Attached: 1508942571849.jpg (288x325, 32K)

Is that really the best example? Story was up for less then 24 hours then everyone retracted the hell out of it and gave the kid a mic as fast as they could. It was an egg on face but not a malicious attack.

Like it or not the 1mn video looked bad without context and the media races to be the first to publish a story. They got hurt very badly by this story not helped.

This. Bingo.
The media is real victims here. They are practically soldiers and firefighters but never get any respect.

best example about their double standards

Oh no they got hurt.

He'll get a promotion for his good work. Anyone can do anything, but not when you do it.

never mind, just checked your other posts

Attached: 84935180e30cf4083663fe31a9f15996e047a31c5f0d759b2093c99edba1a1b9.jpg (693x1024, 95K)

Its not so much that they got the story wrong but that they jumped on it to push their own political agenda and chanting the same mumbo jumbo the left always chants.
If they want to play that way then they should be held accountable.

It is a fault of the system. We have no reason to be first or to hear every story within a hour of it happening but the internet has killed standards. I can hope this kind of story will cause the front line journalists to tell the publishers to hold off on opinions and only report facts until a day after. I doubt it because it will cost money, but do not know the solution. This has no political bias but fucks us all.

DeNiro browses Jow Forums too...

Attached: DeNiro Coin 10.jpg (604x558, 49K)

where do you even find a drawing like that

This is why they are scared
youtube.com/watch?v=_9SbMdWDKEM

Attached: googleburrow.jpg (715x210, 15K)

Shatner has confirmed that he lurks as well

Attached: 1547537891777.png (720x541, 186K)

>take lumberjack painting
>use ms paint to put red shit on it
the horror

He drew it

>At what point did you realize these insane people can't be reasoned with?
When I found out that liberals support working people getting paid less so that niggers can get free good, I decided that everyone who could be considered left of Ted Nugent was an irredeemable faggot who deserves nothing but contempt.

I stand by my words, wood chipping children sounds like tons of fun. I always wanted someone to write one of those teen dystopias from the villains perspective. Finding new ways to crush angsty teens in saw like ways.

Hero's bust in with their crazy hair just as he puts another one in the chipper. Final words are "My only regret is I could not chip one more..."

Time wasted is money lost. They jumped on it because we are all waiting for a race fight to break out and this looked like it. If you know the solution let me know because political agitators on all sides pull this shit and none of them lost anything.

>Mutts of the world

you were mutts with mixes of European. The nigger racemixing is new and not 'part of America'

Attached: (((Nightmare)))at6GorillionFeet.jpg (598x471, 108K)

A while ago now. I'm not really sure if there was a single thing. Their bullshit just kept piling up until I snapped and said "that's it, no more arguing, no more convincing, no more compromising."

>just wait 15 years to see if what you're doing is working
Yeah, nah.

>see it as a religion
this
it has all the hallmarks of extremist religion
bigoted as fuck
racism = blasphemy
they want to kill people who don't agree with them

It really sunk in during the final stretch of the 2016 election for me, right around the time of the "deplorables" speech. I stopped trying to change people's minds online and fell back to trying to make them as angry as possible in whatever ways I could. Fuck the Left.

Probably 5 days ago when this was still news.

Nobody cares that you got bullied in school and hate what you perceive as this type of personality
More importantly, you are not convincing anyone that you are a phsycho pal
Need I remind you where you are?
Enjoy your stay cia nigger and remember, you are here forever now

Attached: 1474610036864.jpg (460x562, 48K)

You're a papist, so why don't you tell everyone why Mr Timothy Dolan agitated for "W." to apologise after speaking at Bob Jones U., during his candidacy, you Marxist faggot?

“Chief Sitting Bull do you really want to lower yourself by using the same tactics as the enemy?”

Attached: CD5731B6-1877-4495-9DF2-7D55F8C7F1B1.jpg (1012x1200, 192K)