HITLER the ARTIST not the MONSTER as we know him now

Hitler’s paintings go on sale in online auction, including possible self-portrait.
A series of watercolor paintings, dated between 1910 and 1911, are going under the hammer at a digital auction in Berlin on Thursday, each signed by one “A. Hitler.”
“Rheinlandschaft,” “Alpenlandschaft” and “Niederthal, Vent” are believed to be authentic Hitler originals,
from a time predating his reign of terror as the dictator of Nazi Germany, when he was instead a 21-year-old art-school reject struggling to make ends meet.

Each painting boasts an estimated price of between €4,000 and €6,000 though only one painting, “Alpenlandschaft,” has received a bid so far in the ongoing online auction at time of writing.
Some believe the character in the painting may, in fact, be the future dictator and scourge of Europe himself.
The signatures on the paintings match authenticated versions of the German dictator’s handwriting.
“The specimens have been thoroughly examined and compared to real, verified pieces,” handwriting expert Frank Garo told the Daily Mail.

In October 1907, a young Hitler applied to the Vienna Academy of Arts to study painting but was ultimately rejected.
He would later earn a living by making copies of watercolours for use on Viennese postcards.

rt.com/news/449628-hitler-paintings-auction-berlin/
VERY INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS. MUST BE DESTINY, OR JUST PURE COINCIDENCE
If he was only accepted to the Elite Art School there would be no WW2.
Look at his paintings. Almost perfect.
What took him from talented artist to a terrible monster.

Attached: HITLER, the artist.jpg (1280x860, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/449628-hitler-paintings-auction-berlin/
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiyh6fYj4jgAhWMFHwKHQ7QA9QQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46995480&psig=AOvVaw0O1tdOO68yMBibK6BR2UWI&ust=1548477861546177
youtu.be/wRwR1kuejRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mediocre at best, lol. You have no eye for art.

Impressive to be a skilled artist (arguably not great), a writer, a pet owner, a war hero and still find time to change the world. Say what you will about him, he must have been very bright and tenacious.

Why was he so perfect. What did he do to deserve it? His parents or grandparents, who were they?

Happy Hanukkah! kikefags
are you ready for another shoah?you are overplaying your hand even worse then last time and this time most powerful nation on earth won't be your puppet.how does it make you feel?I would be kvetching in your shoes.

You speak english because your country's language and history are irrelevant to civilization, congrats babushka

His main talent was oration but he also did other things quite well so he was obviously disciplined and put the work and practise into what he wanted to do. I am going to assume he would have been a great guitar player if he had had the inclination. Comfy thought.

I speak english because I'm european.I can also speak czech/slovak/polish, understand southern slavs well, eastern slavs after some shots of vodka, bit of german and little bit of japanese.still feel superior?kek

Or you are dumb, or Jewish.
Just remember that Hitler's mother was a Jewess, so don't get too emotional here.
Based on those works he (Hitler) was more than good enough to be accepted to the Vienna Academy of Arts ,but something happened.
Art academies don't accept full art geniuses, full art geniuses don't apply to art academies, they do their own shticks,
art academies accept potential geniuses, or potential geniuses that will never manifest, in case of Hitler he was good enough to be accepted so he can develop or fail in his art talent.
For some reason he was rejected, maybe was his destiny to become "a monster" - or maybe everything is controlled and directed by God according to humanities karmic 'needs'
and Hitler was just a 'tool' in God's hands to punishes certain groups of people for their past lives transgressions.

Not a very simple answer. Not a very simple explanation.
TRULY VERY PUZZLING CASE.

Attached: ?-8..png (1280x720, 227K)

They didn't let Hitler be an artist even though he was a good artist.

They didn't let me be a journalist even though I am a good journalist.

I have had enough, and I will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.

Attached: 1547778810223.gif (577x420, 2.93M)

>I understand a bunch of dirt languages
>I speak English because I want to, not because English has dominated my culture!
>kek in 1919 + 100
>Still feel superior?

If only there was some sort of School for Art that he could've went to, that would've improved his craftt.

Attached: thinking.jpg (698x698, 151K)

your post started good, promising...../... but ended miserably.
Write better ending...........or stop expressing yourself.

Some rich user needs to buy these to hang up and admire before the kikes do, and set fire to them.

He was an underrated artist, speaking as a professional here. Considering this was the work he was trying to get INTO school with. Much better than most art students today even after they do 2+ years education. He had an aptitude which its a shame wasnt cultivated rather than his getting into baking.

all sold. honestly those prices are a steal

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 11.36.45 PM.png (664x593, 197K)

We will never be compelled to leave the scene.

You're right, Now this is art.

Attached: 682px-Egon_Schiele_-_Grimassierendes_Aktselbstbildnis_-_1910.jpg (682x1024, 140K)

=your post makes no sense,....but of course for you you think that your post is a masterworks tho there is no logic in your post ...at all.
Stop being so "superior" and be more natural, more normal, ....more intelligent....because right now you are just confused and silly....!!!

Attached: facepalm.jpg (771x578, 66K)

Okay. I'll punch the Antichrist in the face and everyone left after the tribulation will go back to their ancestral homelands, now free of overpopulation and sub-humans of each race, and I'll live happily ever after with my wife and dog in a French castle.

Nice landscapes.
Horrible anatomy.

>rt.com/news/449628-hitler-paintings-auction-berlin/
There are other pictures of paintings by Hitler in that link.

Attached: !-3...jpg (1024x577, 19K)

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiyh6fYj4jgAhWMFHwKHQ7QA9QQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46995480&psig=AOvVaw0O1tdOO68yMBibK6BR2UWI&ust=1548477861546177

Kek

Many years ago I worked a summer job with a guy wanting to apply to the same art school with his "art" of spraying canvas with ketchup.
I don't think they took him, aren't they aware of the dangers?

Why are you proud of being retarded?

>Kek
I would like to explore the 'kek' factor with you,user...,
but I never click on "mysterious" links like the one that you posted because many of them are infected with computer viruses.
So enjoy your post and your link..... might be very interesting but many anons will never take chances on clicking on those links, because of computer viruses....

Attached: F-YOU FINGER-4..jpg (540x768, 50K)

Occasional reminder that Vienna accepted degenerates like Egon Schiele instead of the peaceful landscape artist.

Attached: art school.jpg (728x5262, 1.35M)

>listofjewishexpulsions.jpeg

You shoould speak german (generally) not you specifically. It was the lingua france in eastern europe and usually spoken even until the 1990s.

English has colonized europe.

Its a total disgrace.

This makes me sad.

Attached: serveimage.png (1606x1068, 823K)

What is it ?

Holy shit, that is cheap.
Those are pre auction estimates, did they really sell for so little?

Attached: 1533601138809.jpg (599x434, 54K)

Good morning Vanya!

Attached: russian-propaganda.jpg (2562x1746, 3.19M)

>prices are a steal
> that is cheap

my thoughts as well, art is subjective to the viewer, i think they are ok as paintings go, especially considering the literal crap that passes as art today, but from a historical perspective you would think the prices would be much higher, he is one of the most famous historical figures ever, every day he is on tv somewhere, i feel that prices would go much higher here in the states, be too funny to see it in a museum
surprisingly the comments on the rt link are tame, with a big smile, big smile in there

Attached: 8b0.jpg (500x350, 24K)

This is not considered art in modern world. Stuff like flying vagina with aborted kids attached by their cords is art

holy shit if i had the money i would buy them all. you cant go wrong with that.
either: a) he keeps being seen as the most evil person in existence, which gives value to the painting or b) the world goes fascist again and you have painting of the greatest fascist of all time, which would increase the value of the painting.
you really cant go wrong with buying those, unless they are fake

are 100 year old pieces still considered 'modern art' plenty of museums filled with historical artwork

Attached: IMAG0130.jpg (3264x1952, 2.03M)

that's a very nice painting
would hang up in my house for sure

How is your HIV AIDS, ?
Watch out, your baseless hate for Russia will kill you just because of the negativity you project towards RUSSIA.

Attached: VP and RK-GAY BUSTERS TEAM. LOL.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

>be so bad at drawing humans that you decide to genocide the race of the people who suggested you go to architecture school instead

Attached: aoOD0Kn_460s.jpg (460x561, 42K)

Based Hitler was doomed to live in degenerate times.

Actually, as watercolors go this use of tone and color is quite impressive.

It's hard to tell from this tiny internet pic, but it actually looks very, very good, especially for someone with no formal training

t. artfag

I love Hitler

Attached: 1157510476b8864a8ee6bc556192e70b.jpg (438x600, 43K)

haha that sounds like one of those reasons they give you in high school for why hitler didn't like jews and you know the school is lying

Does any user know the woman’s name on in the picture on the right wearing the BUF cap, or can an user find me the original picture, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Attached: 11BBCBEC-B6D6-44CF-958C-84DA649B5840.jpg (640x360, 57K)

You actually think Hitler was better than Schiele.

Attached: tumblr_mfrc61MQTj1rbzr3oo1_500schiele.jpg (500x387, 63K)

>you will never sit with Hitler at the eagles nest and chill out listening to him play guitar as you both enjoy some of the super expensive nazi wine and laugh about all the Jews been gone.

WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS FUTURE.

only kikes shill pro hitler shit:
kikes whispered to hitler: the jews are rising up, let us take care of it
hitler agreed, allowing kikes to insert "NAZI" (nasi) as a mockery into whites
and allowing kikes to perform eugenics on millions of jews
while blaming whites
and finally using japan as a pawn to antagonize the USA, to get into the war
to allow TEN MILLIONS KIKES into the USA
WHY DOES NOBODY TALK ABOUT THE MIGRATION OF TEN MILLION KIKES INTO THE USA WW2?
IT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE WAR
LOOK AT YOUR DICK
THE KIKES WON
THEY USED IBM COMPUTERS TO SORT JEWS
USA KIKE IQ: 105
ISRAEL KIKE IQ: 95
WAKE UP NIGGEREEPLE

youtu.be/wRwR1kuejRE

Little known fact, interpretive dance was his true passion, and he was sublime

just gonna leave this here

Attached: hitler truth.jpg (800x500, 195K)

Why not both?

I think Schiele captures the seediness of Weimar Berlin. He depicts the death drive intertwined with the drive to have sex - very Leftist and Freudian sure - but also a depiction of the world around him. Skeezy art doesn't need to be banned, if its intelligent or there is an element of craftsmanship. I just don't want to live in a world that elevates (((it))) above the classical, the eternal, the platonically perfect and beautiful. Without archetypes, we have no sense.

t. Sister Wendy

Attached: la-1497566707-ckjvdbtqw0-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 50K)

heart breaking

Attached: i miss him.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Attached: hitler-art.jpg (1952x2760, 997K)

>coping this hard
>my sister draws better landscapes than him

Why did you even think his use of english on an english site was some kind of cultural domination, are you retarded?

wtf with the pipes

He was 15yrs old and homeless when he was rejected from art school. The school said go into architecture..

Bad move?

Attached: punk full of steam.jpg (900x900, 201K)

We are ruled by sick,man children.Can't explain any other way now.

this

I would kill for a legit Hitler painting

>there would be no WWII
How fucking dumb can you get
Without nazis, the commies would have taken over and WWII would have been the west vs communists led by ussr

Ye sorry but he was a shit painter. Only reason people still talk about his art is because of what he did when people didn't like his art

We're ruled by real jerks!

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Beautiful compared to fucking modern day art, literal niggers puking and shitting out paint onto a fucking canvas.

I can't believe Jow Forums didn't alert me to this auction earlier! I've been saving my Neetbux.

Attached: 804fd86e5a7b49b09febb0c7734142f1.jpg (530x509, 27K)

This more up your alley you fat jewish nigger?

Attached: 1438984433501.png (767x1000, 1.01M)