The more I talk to liberals the more insane they seem to me...

The more I talk to liberals the more insane they seem to me. They are entirely uncharitable with their views and arguments, they assume the worst possible scenarios every single time - for example this recent "Russian real estate bribe" story about how he offered Putin a $50M penthouse or some shit - even if true (and do we know if it's true?) it would have been contingent on Trump NOT WINNING the election since that's the only way he would have been able to build property in Moscow - and if he didnt' win the election, then obviously there could be no tit-for-tat there as is implied by the left. These sorts of things confuse me. Are they willfully delusional? Or am I missing something?

It gets to the point where I wonder if they're brainwashed and indoctrinated by propaganda. Obviously someone brainwashed wouldn't admit or acknowledge they're brainwashed though since they likely wouldn't be consciously aware of it. But after questioning that, I wondered if maybe it was me (us) who are the brainwashed ones - how would we know? You can't tell if you're brainwashed/conditioned and would adamantly deny it even being a possibility.

So are there any "objectivity tests" or something, to see if I'm actually the brainwashed/biased one? Or is the left actually just insane? How can I figure this out?

Attached: 155982006907783.png (640x350, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/2017/02/12/good-example-of-our-two-movie-reality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can't be the only one with questions about this

>It gets to the point where I wonder if they're brainwashed and indoctrinated by propaganda.
Bingo. Don't waste your time. You'll only become more frustrated and angry.

Attached: 1548385639213.png (628x477, 488K)

i debate practically everyone about anything
lefties dont. they ban speech
that's how you know that they dont take anything they say seriously, and are conditioned to stay away from dissent

make no mistake, Jow Forums suffers a similar confirmation bias, where a vocal unintelligent majority abuse the part of the community with the ability to dialogue and find truth. i think that considering the state of the republican party since at least bush this is as of today not an immediate problem.

as far as i can tell leftists suffer from serious confirmation bias. most, not all, but most of my irl friends consider themselves liberal and even they think leftists are insane.

>make no mistake, Jow Forums suffers a similar confirmation bias, where a vocal unintelligent majority abuse the part of the community with the ability to dialogue and find truth
Jow Forums probably does, but nowhere to the extent normies do
the whole chaos and no authority on Jow Forums with the free speech kinda thing

yeah for sure but there's always some faggot popping out of the woodwork to call me a kike

The best objectivity test you could do would be cutting yourself off from politics, news, internet, maybe even people, for at least a year. Then re enter society and read everything that is happening and has happened. Pretty unrealistic. Another option, take a huge amount of psychedelics or get into a bad car accident, enough to induce amnesia. Just remember what you did this all for

blog.dilbert.com/2017/02/12/good-example-of-our-two-movie-reality/
I think this sums it up pretty well.

namecalling is just a part of Jow Forums
even when i make a dedicated intellectual response i throw in a few slurs and insults just for flavor. Stop being such a soiboy nigger faggot kike about it all.

Everyone is brainwashed. The ‘redpilled’ on Jow Forums are no exception.

Just like we already have a established notion that niggers commit crimes and so if we see a pack of wild niggers acting and creating a ruckus you know to stay away and tread carefully.

Well liberals have already made their mind up ORANGE MAN BAD and anything he does or they find they will say SEE!!! to prove their point.

Just like we do when niggers commit crime, only that we do have video backing it up and we make our decisions more logically. These people have an agenda in their head and only want more approval

I'm convinced they are actual NPCs with no souls at this point.

Watching the one vape shop have a tantrum over just seeing a hat is a good proof they are mindless drones. That and everyone freaking out over kids wearing fucking hats.

>They are entirely uncharitable with their views and arguments, they assume the worst possible scenarios every single time
This isn’t unique to the left. I always assume the worst case scenario but that’s probably just cause Ive seen some shit and I know that evil lurks in the hearts of all men.

kike shill

View leftism as a religion and it will start to make sense. The belief system is built on the pillars of taxation, feminism, immigration and environment. These pillars cannot be questioned or discussed; doing so is heresy. Trump questioned these beliefs, and therefore he is the devil (Hitler) incarnate. The devil never does good, so by definition all Trump does has to be evil. Again, it’s a religion.

Obama's personality cult was nowhere near as big as Trump's right now. You only have to look at the Q and 4d chess shit here to see most people are fucking retards. But Jow Forums is associated with conspiracy theories, and while some conspiracy theories are true - 90% of them are bullshit, but they propagate because they have the effect of making people feel smart for laughing at funny memes and shitposting on the internet.

What was the line he said to try? The link in the article is dead.

im not talking about namecalling

>Obama's personality cult was nowhere near as big as Trump's right now
it doesnt feel that way where i live i can tell you that

Check our r/politics or reddit in general. Not saying Trump doesn’t have deluded supporters but Obama’s side is not any better. For example, they still doesn’t grasp that he practically destroyed the Middle East and played a big part in causing the migration catastrophe we’re suffering from in Europe.

>Obama's personality cult was nowhere near as big as Trump's right now

You have a short memory. Obama had huge rallies, the masses loved him, the media fawned all over him, Hollywood loved him, his logo was everywhere -- on shirts, hats, bumpers, the hope poster was everywhere, elementary school kids literally sang a song about him, there are Obama murals on city buildings, he was handed a Nobel Peace Prize for ??

Trump is a larger than life figure with a huge support base, but it only rivals Obama's, it doesn't overshadow it.

Attached: obama-graffiti.jpg (1000x664, 150K)

They're insane. I asked my self the same questions as you when I was shifting to the right, you can't be in your right mind and be on the left imo.

Their world view only seems legit because right wing people are terrible at packaging and explaining their views.

Fuck your mother you degenerate lolbert faggot

Who the fuck is talking about name-calling you prancing dickbasket

>Are they willfully delusional?
Yes.

That's all you need to know about a leftist. They literally believe that if they wish hard enough, it will become true. No one ever told them Santa isn't real, that's literally why they worship old men who say they will give them things for free and also wear red.

No don’t listen to this DO waste your time, these psychotic fucks are the ones who have power and they will wield that power over you if you let them. They’re progammed to think they’re helping by destroying and you must do everything in your power to point out their insanity and stop it.

>namecalling is just a part of Jow Forums
Exactly. It's a dessert on top of our superior arguments. There's a difference in a diet of pure Ice Cream, and a diet of well-balanced meals, with Ice Cream afterwards.

ironically, i've been able to redpill quite a few libs with our extreme aversion to the fake capitalism that commercializes everything under the sun.

there are small kernels of truth in the things they speak. and the one thing common folk and even elite folk have, is that they don't like being fucked with.

OP, Canada sucks because being apolitical=being naturally lefty.
Add a little bit more outrage culture/misinformation from the media and you have someone even further right.

Just yesterday I got blocked by an obese mtg player on facebook by calling him out about Nick the smirk kid for not only doing nothing wrong, but saying how the "alt-right" has nothing to do with the kid. But get this: He constantly calls people "nigger" when he plays the game.

People just want to look good to others in social circles and it's become a virus.

To be fair the media was offering up more positive spins on a lot of what Obama did during his presidency. They jump on trump for the most asinine things.

Attached: 1532211636981.jpg (867x1024, 205K)

My mom is a super-duper bleeding heart (her TV is on MSNBC 24/7).

You should have seen her face when I told her about the NY abortion law. She was horrified that "her people" could advocate for such a thing. The problem is they don't realize how awful what they "believe" is because the people who tell them what to believe have mastered the art of obfuscating the truth.

>These sorts of things confuse me
I understand, user. It confuses us all. Everyone who values truth and justice thinks that these values are the basis of what it means to be a human, and for most of (white) history, they were, but these people don't care about objective reality. They don't care about living in the world as can be measured; they don't care about anything that good men care about. They care about entirely selfish shortsighted things. They care about welfare, and "equality" (hobbling the great so that the weak can compete), they care about feels before reals.
Arguing with them is an entirely unfruitful endeavor. You can get them to admit to what is obviously true, and if you mention it the next day, they will act like it never happened. They aren't after crafting a more truthful picture of the world around them. They only care about justifying their base impulses.

Look man, every day you shill out this dribble. Cons are CONS. Everyone that pays any attention knows it. Quit wasting time.