I WANT TO GO BACK

I WANT TO GO BACK
TO THE GOLD STANDARD

Attached: worthless piece of paper.jpg (1002x948, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_coin_debasement
youtu.be/DN4pJ1bEdFA
family.rothschildarchive.org/people
archive.li/qERv5
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/05/04/police-called-after-student-tries-to-buy-lunch-with-2-bill/
reddit.com/r/thatHappened/comments/267b53/guy_attempts_to_pay_for_taco_bell_with_a_two/
wnd.com/2005/04/29732/
beforeitsnews.com/v3/economics-and-politics/2019/2514953.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7jqAhRh6dmY
cbc.ca/news/business/gold-canada-reserves-1.3443700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isnt looney tunes, life is more complex that a sack full of gold coins

Gold is easier to manipulate than silver.

Look at these shills. The Federal Reserve system is ending and you can't stop it.

youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4

There's not enough gold in the entire world, literally

This is true, but the gold standard isn't coming back.

My man. Post your hoards ITT

Attached: 20190124_232228.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_coin_debasement
>da joos

Attached: Full.-President-Trump-Meets-with-Henry-Kissinger-Oct-10-2017.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Why should the units of wealth have intrinsic value, paper money is worth what we tell you it's worth goyim.

Looks like you just plundered the world's shittiest booty arrrrrr

Nice. Ill trade you 12 of those silver pieces for a sack of grains and a horse

Deal

look at that satanic symbol they added

the pyramid is not capped because the esoteric destiny of the united states is not yet fulfilled.

Attached: 1480977116009.jpg (480x360, 32K)

The Federal Reserve and Department of Defense are fully funded and no employees have been laid off, same with White House staffers

Feds going nowhere and Gold standard is the death knell that will signal Israel ,China, and Russia to scramble to take the world reserve currency position from

And unfortunately for us they don't seem to mind being overtly aggressive in foreign policy

I want to go back to the womb.

You literally have no idea how it works.

Can’t money simply be issued on the full faith and credit of the government and economic potential of the country. Issued by the government not some Jew owned private central bank

It's not a hard concept. Every dollar is backed by some amount of physical gold, and you can exchange one note for that amount of gold. Even if we got all the gold in the world, it wouldn't pay off our debt.

Is there any proof the jews created the Fed?

All I've got are some silver eagles, I'd buy some rounds but I want to save up more for gold

>In God we TRUST
HOLY FUCK I GET IT NOW

Attached: 1511163663098.png (604x613, 257K)

You don't use a commodity backed dollar to pay off FIAT debt.
The fiat crashes and then a gold-backed dollar is ushered in. The debt is impossible to pay and never will be.

Attached: 137829873987298.jpg (981x1280, 497K)

I don't, explain

and bare-breasted women on currency, dammit.

Personally I think gold is bullshit. It doesn't have near as many practical applications, and you don't get to pick up a pile of it and caress it. But good luck bro.

I'd just like to drop this redpoll and be on my way
It won't be enough to shut down the Fed
They already have so much gold stashed away that we won't be able to go back to the gold standard without bleeding them for it first
Mark my words, even if we drop every international bank from every country, the fucking gold will vanish, if it isn't already gone.

All Jews deserve to die. There's really nothing more to be said whenever these threads pop up.

What it really means is that we trust in the Rothschilds to handle our fiat currency. They consider themselves gods in the flesh and stewards of the goyim.
They call fiat the false god of culture.

Attached: 14903948820984.png (360x359, 226K)

side with Jesus Christ, user, and serve only God.
stay in truth. it shall set us free.

youtu.be/DN4pJ1bEdFA

Let's put that theory to the test. Everyone get out your guns and shoot the fucker in this pic in his head.

The God you're referring to is a tool for manipulation and nothing more.

before it was a receipt for actual physical silver deposited to the bank.

now it is just "trust us..."

you can not serve 2 master.

you must side with jesus/god or ... the other side.

NOW you're getting it!
It's more than one man.
The whole family line must be ended.

Attached: 4396847362522.jpg (600x430, 70K)

family.rothschildarchive.org/people

Attached: 1539082098420924.jpg (1500x1000, 843K)

archive.li/qERv5

>gold standard

So did Kennedy, Qaddafi and Saddam

What do these 3 have in common?

Wooo, I see now. Thanks anons.

Youre not very good at trading are you? Even if the horse is one of your shitty leaf meat horses your losing big time.

>They have us in eternal inescapable bondage, just give up.
This is precisely how they want you to feel.

Attached: 140924802980249.jpg (950x816, 264K)

(((gold)))

fuck you, you easily persuaded low intellect faggot. I'm going to literally tread all over your boipucci and theres nothing you can do to stop me

As do most conservatives. The problem is they will probably opt toward moving us toward the mark of the beast - crypto currency and microchips. We are fucked.

>.t poorfag with zero wealth and all debt
That sucks, leaf. Better luck next life.

Attached: 15908309758703.png (1099x716, 1.42M)

This. Jews in London have gold supposedely owned by other countries like my own. Fort knox is likely empty

Fighting for a gold standard is pointless. It will never happen because not enough people care or even understand the issue to vote for it.

You're better off just using gold, silver and online currencies to trade shit with others and let the fed and fiat implode eventually

as a side note on 2 dollar bills, they are so uncommon, sometimes cops get called when people try to use them

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/05/04/police-called-after-student-tries-to-buy-lunch-with-2-bill/

reddit.com/r/thatHappened/comments/267b53/guy_attempts_to_pay_for_taco_bell_with_a_two/

wnd.com/2005/04/29732/

This is probably a larp, but I want this whole bloodline dead

Way to project on me faggot. 0 debt and plenty of assets personally and through family and ALSO taking govt entitlements because fuck Canada, fuck minorities, and most importantly, fuck you.
If you're canadian as well and you pay taxes your money is litterally going into my bank account.

lmao who the fuck falls for the (((debt))) meme anyways?

A whopping $180 lol

JFK tried to return to the gold/silver standard, he was killed and that executive order is never mentioned anymore.

Good news is, Trump is now calling them out like nobody ever has. (((They))) are trying to sabotage his presidency by raising the federal reserve interest rates. It won't work if he declares a national emergency and takes control of the FED. And it will be GLORIOUS.

Attached: 8c83484f3ddda1e42efc6ceca691f27dfa32552c65318f86d2d8bcd225cdc6f7.png (640x426, 415K)

the inverse side of the great seal of the united states is also a pyramid with an all seeing eye.
likewise it has 'a new order for the ages' inscribed on it.
i feel sorry for the american founding fathers. they had no idea what masonry was preparing the oikoumene for.

It's more like 1500, but I'm a decent graduate that just started purchasing silver 3 months ago. What do YOU have? You know our monetary system is going to collapse before 2030, right? What are you going to do with your dollars when they completely depreciate in value? Did you know silver was at its lowest point in 20 years last month?

>likewise it has 'a new order for the ages' inscribed on it.
= "Nationalism"

which was anti-monarchism at the time. Fuck AlexJones

Attached: 1548375808089.png (525x433, 286K)

Awesome stack

with jews you lose

Attached: 1530196156050.jpg (738x1024, 160K)

Attached: psychologypower01.jpg (2213x2925, 875K)

Attached: psychologypower02.jpg (2213x2925, 623K)

I wouldn't say that, to the point I think you're fucking with me, but thanks regardless

You forgot the part where we put an end to the Fed...
Goddammit I miss Ron Paul

Need NASARA

>automatically assume I am a shill for the fed
I'm just stating a fact that money manipulators will still be in control with a gold standard.
why silver is a better for currency

In the orginal wizard of OZ dorothy has zilver slippers instead of ruby. The yellow brick road represents gold. It was changed to ruby because without the silver slippers you can't see the rest of the symbolism.

Paper currency is constantly debased because of inflation. The working man see's a bag of patato chips that cost 99c now cost almost 2$.
Why the hell would I invest in paper "money". Its even colored like monopoly money nowadays.

Good thing Texas decided to get its gold back and open its own repository. Texans only.

Its also just a better time to buy silver, in terms of their historical performance. In my opinion, anyway, nobody can predict the future.

You NEED to READ THIS: beforeitsnews.com/v3/economics-and-politics/2019/2514953.html

That damned roosevelt. What a doosh.

I just got my five ounce poured silver in the mail.

I pretend to live in the victorian era

I literally buy fine paintings ranging from$1k - 5k. Victorian furniture, gold, and silver

Attached: 3E53B0FA-4AA0-4087-848B-431B95D52EF4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.98M)

FakeBusDriversLicense

>tfw you'll never be able to go to your local store, buy a coke and slap down a nice Franklin as pay
why live

Attached: franklin2.png (220x220, 101K)

Me too, when the dolar was the "real de a ocho"

Attached: Dólar español - Real de a Ocho.jpg (921x600, 345K)

that’s pretty gay

Attached: 5 dólares continentales.jpg (673x517, 658K)

First step is to go back to United States notes.
Second step is gold backing.

Attached: reactive.jpg (822x692, 117K)

Fuck jews

Attached: dolar_estadounidense_1840.jpg (500x209, 42K)

I collect vintage and new international currency too by the way.

If you fucks ITT had any idea how beautiful currency was back in the day, you would piss and shit yourselves! Germany use to have fucking dragons

Same is true of all gods.

Nice dude. I happen to believe paintings are a terrible investment, but that's mostly modern shit we call art now. Plus there are other reasons for purchasing paintings than as investments. That one's pretty quality.

I saw this ad for some app where you can purchase shares of art. The ad said fine art investments outperformed the S&P. All I could think was 1. Why would I want part 1/3000000th of a painting? Do I get to hang it in my house 1/3000000th if the time? And 2. Andy Warhol's degenerate shit is going to be worthless when the civil wars break out.

Also poured bars look so much better than the alternatives. I haven't noticed much of a premium and stackage isn't that important to me, so I don't know why on earth you'd go for anything else, but to each their own.

To watch it all crumble and be built back up

>HEY KID WANNA /SS/ ?

we had shotas and chicks together in our money before

Attached: 005D869A-596B-427B-96BC-A33898550398.jpg (640x283, 41K)

poured silver is always the way to go. Beautiful chunky brownies is what I call em

So fucking robbed

Attached: shota.png (223x300, 61K)

>Why the hell would I invest in paper "money".
You're not supposed to. Money is a medium of exchange, not an investment.

paintings are SOMETIMES a good investment if the artist is well known and the piece that you have has prominence and a good history to go with such piece

Attached: C0EE1C75-3097-4A47-AEEE-148ECCEF0D7D.jpg (641x1024, 85K)

You will, but not under the dollar, but ruble and yuan.

Attached: DxSYkeTWsAEucN9.jpg (980x750, 200K)

Bullshit, I'll believe it when I see it

>ruble and yuan.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONER!

Attached: usury money slave ticket.jpg (408x408, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7jqAhRh6dmY

Attached: SimpleLife.png (374x417, 402K)

I don't think it's ever a good investment. An artist can go completely out of fashion, or art in general is devalued by a massive economic downturn (which will happen soon).

"underage men"

I only buy victorian paintings that are too damn expensive. I paid 5.5 grand for a fancy ass gold framed painting from 1895 last year...makes the room look nice at least.

My gold and silver is probably a better investment though...but I like to argue that old paintings are worth more than the shit made today

did you grow up when the bank paid you interest? When having money in the bank actually meant something? When the market crashed we had artificially low interest rates. When rates rise again purchasing power(which is based on loans) goes down. Causing the housing market to go down. Why Trump is against the fed trying to up the rates.

Attached: 1512160111881.jpg (1921x1080, 782K)

Definitely. Stuff with a good amount of technical skill involved will at least retain SOME value. A lot of the stuff in MoMA will be completely worthless. But again, it really doesn't matter. It sounds like you want to hold it for a long time anyway, and as long as you get your utility out of it I think its fine. Even if you never sell it'd be a nice thing to pass down to kids.

You say "tomato", I say "alleged and probable pederast"

no no no no

cbc.ca/news/business/gold-canada-reserves-1.3443700

>I pretend to live in the victorian era
For some reason this put a smile on my face.

Attached: 1536720454721.jpg (1920x1200, 1.44M)

You don't need the gold standard, you just need to shut down the Fed and have the government print its own debt free money.

Holy shit you stupid Niggers. We abolished the gold standard because it was one of the reasons for the massive problems the world had during the 1920s

Gold backed currencies are fucking retarded

The kraut, wrong as per usual