DON’T LOSE HOPE WE ARE WINNING

I was on the verge of being blackpilled, when I stumbled across one of Trump’s last campaign ads. Listen to what he’s saying and who appears on screen. Trump knows exactly what he’s doing with this shutdown. The happenings are upon us.

youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8

Attached: 2218E131-5020-40CB-BFAB-19B90D8F4CC8.jpg (1125x623, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn_rzIcSi-0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k, I'll eat my own shit when someone significant goes to jail

Love you, Don Jr. Never give up hope.

Post luxury tax frog.

don't blackpill, we can't afford it. we can win though, political winds can shift drastically, like they did with Trump. things will never go back to how they were, but we can build something beautiful and worthwhile in the future. stay focused on what works. Trump is doing an amazing job so far, especially considering how much he's up against. we had NO ONE before him. remember that.

>guise trump is totally play 7d chess and a wall is totally gonna stop my genocide

blumpfkins btfo

But Hillary still ain't in prison...

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-030750.jpg (1920x1080, 652K)

At least my president isn’t playing 6 Bullet Somali Roulette with his citizens ability to feed themselves.

leave castros cucked son out of this he a good boy

Attached: 1536194847475.png (230x298, 88K)

>seemed so simple in theory.

Yes you are losing. Trumpfuckery is now a cult. Your orange cesar has no clothes. Stay mad, trumpshits.

NSDAP didn't happen overnight.

My establishment just stabs me in my chest, whereas yours stabs you in your back. And you defend it you mutt

This isn't the 30s. You aren't going to play the jew system to your favor you larper

niggers and empty promises?

george soros, obama, CLINTONS!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hillary's probably dead.

Attached: 27389D43-A85A-4C90-BB6A-AB60AA23FE52.jpg (2048x1616, 1.87M)

>The absolute state of Trumptards

It's crazy how much these anti-establishment types name the Jew without even knowing it.

I watched james allsup video on how trump can build the wall with out congress, he changed my mind, check it out user.

youtu.be/Hn_rzIcSi-0

This is how Trump has always operated. He will always take the safest route to getting what he wants, even if it takes longer, even if it is more expensive.
In the end, he will work out exactly the deal he wants. But big deals will always take time.

Yes!

based

and

MAGApilled

also, Q predicted this.

Attached: 1544414485044.png (415x477, 213K)

You got any source for said pic?

+1

> that flag
> not a Trump supporter

you are a disgrace to your country.

god bless trump

At least he sent Pence to say dumb shit about venezuela.

Does his ad mention anything about him letting poo in loo shitskin H1B workers undercut our middle class? Fuck Trump.

That was a failure on his part in trusting the wrong people to do the job, a mistake, yes, but not him failing on intent or faltering in duty.

Ah yes, the cult argument.
He's been fulfilling his promises and his opinion among republicans has shot up massively since his election due to his actions. He's the first president Republican grass roots and the general conservative population have actually really strongly supported since Reagan for a reason.

Please answer:
so I keep seeing that drumpf is gonna be impeached and jailed for treason and collusion with Russia any day now and most likely in a few weeks as per media, and other smart people. why won’t Pelosi and Schumer just say fund the wall for now and be hero’s and make all Repubs look worse? Then as soon as drumpf and pence get locked up and pelosi is president, she can just repeal it. It’s 5d chess. Like why aren’t they doing this???

I don't think anyone who's done what Trump has been able to do against all odds could be considered incompetent or to be our enemy. He just really loves America, wants to be aspired to, and really really understands things like how to fuck with the media.

Maybe he does, but that fuckery can have consequences in people on the fence.

Puns and double meanings intended.

>He just really loves America
>loves America
>America

That's the issue you twat. Loving America is a synonym for racial death

Sounds good. Why aren't the people that gave stinger missiles to al qaeda - IN AFGHANISTAN, in prison?

The 1st thing Jow Forums needs to do is deliver the final death blow to the mainstream media we need to weaponize the autism and create a huge memetic campaign to boycott the mainstream media world wide. There is still a large audiance watching TellaVeeSion right now and we need to meme the boycott into existence just imagine (((their))) panic if overnight everyone just turned off their telly's just think about how scared they would be.

I want every single one of you to save what I have written here and help start threads at different times and different days we can call it the ''Tellavision Boycott General threads''.

If we really focus our efforts on this we can make a real impact on the world by ending their propaganda machine once and for all.

Attached: 1490139875018.jpg (300x300, 21K)

> showing niggers
> showing fucking mongrels mutts
> showing shitskins
He should stop with the fucking (((Civiuckism)))
All in all it's a good redpilling ad, for White Americans which are the ones we are trying to save.

but tv draws a very positive picture of trump right now. if it was reporting the facts, it would be way worse for him. they are still "neutral" in a very beneficial way for maga guys.

Sauce?

This is a bot or a shill. This guy and a Leaf are spamming this in every thread with the "stand your ground" shit. Tons of posts praising Columbine and Roof tonight. They're clearly setting up a Patsy/FF. Pay attention.