Public Service Announcement

For all you anons working in the south at food stamp approved grocery stores...

Good luck.

Attached: DE4F6CAB-6857-4FA6-B82D-C286EC0E142E.png (1280x738, 1009K)

don't forget the National Guard is also part of the shut down :^)

I second this. I'll be praying for you folks.

National Guard is operated by individual states, not the federal government.

>memeflag
Reminder this is a Russian-China effort. Food Stamps are 70% white children!!!!!!

Attached: img002.gif (480x360, 4K)

Yet I doubt we will see them chimping out in public..
>meme flag
kill yourself, I can put on any goddamn flag I want you retarded faggot

Attached: 914515AB-A587-4C85-96EA-9EFF4C74E8A6.jpg (897x869, 40K)

Y'all deserve my deepest sympathies. I've already stocked up on canned meat, instant noodles, and 5.56 ammo for the impending shitstorm that will shut down ever grocery store in the area.

Attached: 1450826235283.gif (366x325, 3.42M)

Don't worry they will be fine. Only the hood will have riots because coons don't save and will not be able to ration their 2 months worth of gibs me dats they had just gotten. I miss the nigger riots of the Obama years.

Attached: 1515360835235.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

they're defunded during this time brainlet, workers won't get paid. you think they're going to show up for work if they're called?

This long shutdown sure is revealing much.

As an experiment as to what happens if used for so long, it's useful. I wonder if presidents from now on will be using it as a tool if they know they can get away with it with enough support.

Attached: 1543307780871.png (709x720, 410K)

>per ceptual
>perception is decided by groups instead of individuals
Thank you glow user
I'm convinced the glowers at least some of them like us.

Attached: rickisglowing.jpg (700x700, 81K)

If those reeing kikes wont adhere to Donald and (the people of America's) intrests.
He must shut down the shut it downies. Shine the light in the decrepit pit and watch them squeal and squirm away.

Attached: FD2CCA2A-C7BD-465D-BA15-6FF9BAB20A1C.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>the hood

What the fuck do you think the South is at this point, nigger?

WHY IS YOUR FUCKING DUST COVER OPEN, PRIVATE

Bring 'em on.

Attached: 1543275963674.jpg (1733x1681, 140K)

I'm in the Hawaii National Guard. I got payed this month and I'd show up to work if they called me.

Nene a best

time for bed, mixed one with this one

>5 guys, 200 rounds of ammo, no logistical support and some cops vs an unknown horde of niggers, spics, and meth addicts

Go pro your deaths like the ISIS guys please

yes, whites only chimp out over super important things like sports

It's showing just how much money from the taxpayers is being wasted every year and also how much is being spent on completely worthless mooches. The pic with the dumb negress posting her 5k+ deposit was (I hope) the fucking straw that breaks the camels back. That's more than quite a few user's make in a month, and fucking parasites like that don't even work. I haven't even touched base on all these so called 'departments' that are shut down that are 'o so important', yet the average American's life has been effected in ZERO way from the shut down of this waste.

Honestly, this country has needed a slap in the face regarding bloat for at least 30 years.

Memeflaggotry means nobody takes you seriously.

>how much is being spent on completely worthless mooches
It's also going to pin a certain race to the mooch

Also an absurd amount of those federal employees are members of the tribe.

It really is that bad down there? kek

Attached: 1537751879982.png (378x357, 81K)

If only an Amendment had foreseen the possibility of government armed forces not protecting individual citizens from lawlessness

Down here, people are going on as usual. The shutdown isn't even a topic of conversation in many of the "waterin' holes" around here