What was the most tragic war in human history?

Attached: 5730312-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9I1yTr6ZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 a bunch of cry baby commies say it was the Spanish civil war

Good luck finding any 80+ year old commies or anarchists who still give a shit.

The Emu war

The Emu war.

Attached: 1546254027212.jpg (540x400, 43K)

Emu

The Emu War.

Emu war

WW1. WW2 was just the continuation.
>end of all european empires
>millions dead
>commie revolution
>marxist meme born
>america ends up on top more or less by accident
>globalism.exe

You boys know that they are preparing to take out the Australian Navy next.

Attached: 1490705040595.jpg (470x313, 30K)

Verdun. Two sides ruled over by proto-Bilderburgers determined to turn the best of their respective peoples into a human meat grinder.

world war two. so many german soldiers lost their lives trying to do whats best for humanity, stopping the communist cancer from spreading globally.

more like

>lel kikes survived and enslaved us

for a literal holohoax the kikes fared rather well

rly maeks you think

Attached: 1464422336483.jpg (433x469, 50K)

Ww1

emu war

>most tragic war in history
>names battle from ww1

The U.S. Civil War.

>stopping communism by invading the shield against communism
That's some 4D chess

>losing to talking trees

Attached: ahyaap.jpg (275x184, 4K)

Hamburger hill

WW1. It was a pointless war that led to more destruction in the next decades.

Dunno about war but the saddest campaign outside the emu war was the Galipilloi campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9I1yTr6ZdE

Attached: 10094784-16x9-large.jpg (700x394, 49K)

This statement assumes that absence of war when one was desperately needed can not be worse than a tragedy caused by war. The greatest tragedy in human history was the absence of civil war when the Kenyan impostor ruled our country. We could have Made America Great Again when there was still something worth preserving.

the constant psychological war being waged on the global population by CIA niggers and media kikes.
america was founded by real men being mad over a small % of tax increase while today we are constantly milked like goy cattle and self police ourselfs through group think to mock anyone who shows any concern about this.
i would rather die fighting for something i believe in than living in hell on earth where everyone larps as if it was paradise.

Attached: lifes a bitch and then you die.jpg (550x512, 34K)

the one so far back there's no record of it
probably worse than anything we've got

DELET THIS

The Thrid one.

The war on unborn children.

humanity vs the kikes

The war for your mind.

Attached: 1485728879759.jpg (700x1000, 543K)

>that wall of text
is this a lefty meme?

War on Drugs

The war on individuality

Of fuck

rare as fuck

100 years conflict
30 years war
ww1 (for soldiers) and ww2 (for civilians)

The WW1 severely decreased the amount of able and strong men in society and allowed women to usurp the positions of political power (because men in power knew that giving power to women will make the government authority much stronger), leading to feminism and suffrage.
In the US it was the Civil War that decreased the amount of able and strong men, which led to suffrage.

Remember: when men fight each other, the women are the ones winning. The survivers and the cowards who fled from the war, are going to be subdued by women, or rather by the government that always sees benifit in giving women the political rights, because its strenghtens the totalitarian state.

What we really need to do is fight women directly, instead of fighting each other. Don't get carried away by race war, white genocide is a white suicide with white females pushing the trigger, its not the jews or niggers in fault, its the women. Know your enemy - the emancipated woman - and fight it with all you got. We need movements for patriarchy, meaning the abolition of womens rights where only men would be allowed to represent political authority and vote. We have finally reached the point where there are more men then women, and (((they))) are planning for another war to decrease the male population - NEVER fall for it, even if it promises you the death of all niggers and jews, because men will die and women will emerge victorious to rule whats left of civilization. Don't let it happen. Fight for the patriarchy today, because when men become the only political authority in the country - there is no need for any other wars, without women and cucks to hold us back we will get rid of shitskins naturally.

The psychosocial war we are living in, some call it the invisible war

The Emu War

Crusades, they still have not ended

2000 yo war

wow. Democracy with complete enfranchisement was a mistake

The second meme war.

WW1 the most pointless war but at the same time most important war and event that ever happened in modern times.

The world we know today exists because of the Great War.

Attached: 15771A2A-2AB4-47B1-8AFF-2D9581DBDFB9.png (500x315, 37K)

Pope's Teutons invasions to Estland has been considered a total war in the history of all wars. No other country has gone through it.

Attached: 047E32B2-7450-491B-95D0-CB4015A6CA9D.jpg (235x227, 22K)

The Cola war of the 80s

Thanks dickhead I laughed so hard my dad woke up and come down stairs and sucked my dick.

It was more of a campaign but for me it'd ve the childrens crusade.

WW1 because it was entirely pointless.
WW2 because Germany lost.

/Thread

The Jewish rebellion against the Seleucid Greeks.

If the Maccabees had lost, there would have been no Judaism, Christianity or Islam. Let that sink in.

Miscegenation is worse than holocaust.

Press F to pay respects

Attached: kettle-war-date-8-october-1784-location-river-scheldt-off-7400423.png (500x516, 82K)

>by accident

Attached: 123456.jpg (501x330, 47K)

Words, words, words

30 years war

Words, words, words

Yeah it was pretty much a suicide mission

Came here to write this. It was kids getting slaughtered en masse.

>possibly containing soup

F

Attached: pressf.jpg (800x450, 199K)

Definitely WW1, our Peloponnesian War.

Attached: _90126294_fdec953680cdb0196e0a8b54879c0c84.jpg (660x371, 59K)

Autism. If that was their goal, they wouldve strengthened relations with poland, which was in the middle of an industrial boom, instead of invading them.

The war on the white male.

It's the war we are fighting right now, user.

they invaded them because they were putting ethnic germans in camps on the other side out the country and wouldnt allow germany access to them

The one where millions of white people died because either their soul was ignited by lie or they were conscripted.

the 6 gorillion war

WW2 always makes me sad
I just wish i could have been there to help hitler finish the job.

Excuse me, this shit always gets me